Dr Jackal and Ms Hyde Pt. 04

Story Info
Beth's transformation, leads to a major problem for Amanda.
3.6k words
4.71
5.1k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stayed with me for a few days after his initial transformation and was now competent in changing at will. He had also taken the male name of Rob for when he was in boy mode. Rob and Amanda had become an unofficial item and my bed took some abuse from their torrent of sex they were having.

I was also in need of some sexual relief, so I checked the campus directory and located Chris the hot guy who fucked Alison a couple of weeks ago. I went out and purchased a pay as you go mobile so Alison had a phone of her own.

I changed into Alison, it felt strange sitting in my now oversized men's clothes. I called the number for the law school common room and asked to speak to Chris, luckily there was only one in the class. I recognised his voice straight away.

"Hi, It is Alison. I'm sorry I ran out on you the other night, but I don't usually jump into bed with a guy on the first night," I said to him.

Chris Replied," I understand, we both got caught up in the moment. But I'd love to get to know you properly."

We arranged a date for the following evening.

Rob had come in and was very excited. He had a friend of a friend who did fake ID's. He had a valid passport, driving licence and birth certificate, he even had a national insurance number (social security to our American friends). Rob said it cost him £500, and it was worth every penny.

He setup an appointment with the forger for Amanda and I that afternoon. I was told to take a change of outfit so the photos on my ID would not be the same. I called around to Amanda's flat and we headed off to the appointment together.

Josh lived in a small semi-detached house not far from the campus. His back bedroom had been converted into a studio workshop. He asked several questions like height, eye colour etc, and took several photos of us, in the various outfits, and then told us to wait in the lounge.

A couple of hours later he came in the room and gave us both a large envelope, inside of which was our new female identity papers. Other than my original birth date, the other information was tailored to Alison. We handed him the cash and headed off.

We stopped off at the student union for a drink.

Amanda said, "I'm getting a little attached to Rob."

I reminded her," Less than a month ago he was a straight man, now she was falling in love with a man!"

"It's silly, but it just felt so right," Amanda replied.

I decided to sleep as Alison that night, and in the morning, I hit the shower. I had lectures all day so I reverted to male mode as I heard a pounding at my door. I opened the door to see a panic-stricken Amanda standing there. She barged her way past me.

"Ali, I'm stuck. I cannot change back to Marc," she said nearly hypo ventilating.

At first, I thought it could be phycological, but after several attempts nothing was happening. I got dressed and headed to the lab. We had a couple of hours before my first class started so I worked fast.

I ran a standard battery of test, and one set of results stood out. Amanda had an elevated level of hCG in her blood.

I stood in front of Amanda, looking her in the eyes," Mandy, no easy way to say this, but you are pregnant!"

I watched the colour drain from her face as I told her.

I hypothesised, "The embryo was holding her in girl mode."

Amanda wept as I continued, "I could only see two options for you, in 9 months the baby would be born and you would be free to revert to Marc when the hormones settled down. Or you could have a termination."

From the hCG in her system she was no more than a week or so into the pregnancy.

"Rob was the father, I've not slept with anyone else since I met him," Amanda said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

I called Rob, and Beth answered. I told her to get to my flat right away.

30 minutes later Beth sat on my sofa next to Amanda, as pale as Amanda was when I told her. We were stupid to overlook the fact that our bodies had 100% transformed in to the opposite sex, therefore we were 100% fertile in those alterative bodies.

We hatched a plan, so I changed into Alison and rushed out to a local pharmacy for the morning after pill. The chemist gave me a judged look, even when I said it was for a friend. I just hoped we were in time!

Back at my flat Amanda took the pill and would have to wait for it to work.

I reverted to Tim mode and headed off to my classes. Amanda and Beth went back to her flat to await the result of taking the pill.

I had trouble concentrating on the classes, but I managed to get through the day. I was tempted to cancel my date with Chris, but I really wanted to see him. I was starting to worry that I was happier as Alison than Tim. The issue with Amanda also made me petrified of having sex again as a girl.

When I got home, I stripped and changed into Alison and started to get ready for my date. After showering and doing my hair and makeup, I dressed in a figure-hugging blue dress that ended mid-thigh.

I left to meet Chris at a bar just off the campus. Thankfully he was already there when I arrived.

He brought us both a drink and the conversation flowed naturally. He was charming and funny; I could feel my heart warming to him. We ate at the bar and after he took me for a walk down by the canal.

As we walked, he slipped his hand in mine, which I accepted.

We stopped at a bench and we sat down, he wrapped an arm around me and I felt safe as I rested my head on his shoulder.

He said, "I really like you but before we go any further, he had something to tell me."

He stood up and faced me with a serious look on his face. The tingle of safety evaporated as I became a bag of nerves.

He looked down for a second before once again meeting my gaze.

He then blurted out, "I'm was bi-sexual."

I sat there for a moment and processed what he said. The look on his face told me that I had remained silent for too long, but I was in shock and trying to determine if I should share my secret too.

He was just about to leave when I reached out and grabbed his arm, "Wait, I have a secret too!"

I looked up and down the path and we were alone. I stood and told him to sit.

I closed my eyes and right in front of Chris I changed to Tim. Once the change was complete, I opened my eyes and the shock on Chris's face could not be hidden. I sat back down next to him and basically blurted out the whole story of my transformation.

I hoped he was not mad, but he said, "You are the best of both worlds and you don't look to bad as guy either."

I suddenly became aware I was a guy sat on a public bench wearing a tight blue dress that no longer covered my crotch, so I smiled at Chris as I changed back to Alison. This time I kept my eyes locked on his.

Chris was full of questions, "What did the transformation feel like? How does it feel to be a woman? Had I been attracted to men before I became a woman?

I answered," At first the change was scary, but now a wave of euphoria come over me during the change. It felt great to be a woman, and no I was not into guys before I changed."

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips and I melted into his arms.

As he walked me home, he asked me, "Have considered sex with a guy as Tim?"

I had to think about it for a minute, technically giving a blowjob would be no different.

"I'm not sure about anal sex," I relied.

He said, "That's understandable."

"I'm now curious to know what it was like to have sex as a woman," Chris said with a glint in his eye.

But I cooled his heels and said, "I had enough test subjects for now."

He laughed and said, "Fair enough."

When we arrived at my flat, I invited him in for a coffee. We did not make it that far as we started to make out on my sofa. His hand cupped my breast as I felt his hardening cock push against me. I ground my crotch against his as my hornyness grew.

I started to unbutton his shirt giving him the sign that he was invited to stay. He stood and picked me up and carried me to my bed. I removed my dress as he stripped himself naked. On the bed he sucked on my nipples as my hand found his cock and stroked it. His other hand found its way to my soaked pussy and he sunk two fingers into me.

I started to ride his fingers as his mouth worshiped my breasts. The fire within me erupted in orgasm, leaving me a whimpering mess. He withdrew his hand and mounted me with his fabulous cock. He started to pump into me with an urgency we both needed. I clawed his back as he made love to me, both of us in a heighted state of ecstasy.

I came again as he fired his man seed into my womb. We both panted with exhaustion as we lay there in post orgasmic euphoria.

As I recovered my composure, the panic of Amanda's situation hit me.

I excused myself saying, "I have to revert to Tim to make sure I won't get pregnant!"

But as I was about to climb off the bed Chris held my arm and said, "Do it here."

I smiled and changed into Tim, I felt weird laying naked as a guy with another guy. Chris showed no distaste in his face as he reached up and cupped my face. He drew me close to him and our lips met again but this time as male lovers. My weirdness soon faded as I once again melted into his arms.

Chris's hand found my hardening cock, and began to stroke it.

He whispered in my ear, "You really are the best of both worlds, a sexy girl and a hunky guy."

Soon my cock was at its full 8-inches.

Chris licked his lips and swallowed as much as he could, and I through back my head in ecstasy. He let my cock drop out of his mouth as he took my balls into his mouth and sucked on them.

My eyes widened as he let go of my balls and stuck his tongue in my arse hole! The feeling was great until he pushed a finger into me.

I told him, "I'm not ready for that!"

But he carried on assaulting my rectum. I could have pushed him off, but the feeling was too good.

He followed with a second and third finger, and really started to open me up. His mouth was back on my cock as he finger fucked me. I lost my shit and fired my load into his throat. He kept his fingers pounding my arse as I came, and this increased my orgasm. I thought my balls would turn inside out; I had come so hard.

He finally withdrew his fingers and crawled up to face me. He leaned in and spitballed my cum between us as he kissed me. We both swallowed an ample amount of my seed.

We climbed under the sheets and he spooned me as we drifted off to sleep.

I had weird dreams of Tim fucking Alison. I was both giving and receiving.

I woke with the first light of day coming through my window. I could feel Chris still cuddling me from behind. His morning wood was poking me in the back. As I laid there I mulled over the events of the last few hours. I was used to being fucked as Alison, and as Tim I never considered myself gay. But I crossed a line as Alison when she started having sex with men. Did it really matter which body I was in when I had sex? I was sure I'd still like to fuck women, and perhaps even as Alison as well.

Chris must be awake now as his hand was playing with my nipple. Could I give my arse to this man, I still was not sure? I could feel myself developing feelings for him, but more as Alison than Tim.

I reluctantly broke his embrace and turned to face him.

I asked him straight out, "Who do you prefer being with. Tim or Alison?

He looked confused for a second, before answering, "You were both the same person?"

I was taken back by this statement; it did not really occur that we were the same person. I always treated Alison as a person in her own right. I guess this is what freaked me out about having sex with Chris as Tim. But he was right Tim and Alison's thoughts were one and the same.

I told him, "I prefer the female role when I was with you, but in time I might be willing to indulge in man-on-man love."

He kissed me and said, "I hoped one day I'd feel comfortable having sex with him in any form. I would also love to take my potion so he could enjoy sex as a woman with Tim."

I decided as he leaned in for another kiss to bring Alison back. Chris had reached out to Tim's breast and as he tweaked my nipple, it grew into Alison's breast.

"You are the most beautiful girl he had been with," Chris said, before he made love to me again.

We showered together and he took me again in the shower I could feel myself falling for him. After some kisses he got dressed and left. I changed back into Tim to make sure I did not end up like Amanda!

When I was sure enough time had passed, I changed into Alison and after I dressed, I headed to Amanda's flat. Rob let me in and I could see Amanda was still here.

I asked, "Have you tried to change back?"

"I still cannot," Amanda replied sullenly.

Rob said, "I got her a pregnancy test and it came back positive."

Amanda was a medical student so she knew it might take a few days for the hormone levels to drop. In the meantime, she would call in sick, luckily thanks to Covid-19 her classes were also online.

I had lunch with Simon, and we discussed the issues with Marc and Amanda. Also, I chatted about my confusion with Chris. Simon agreed with Chris that the transformation was only physical, my personality and mind were still the same weather I had a body of a man or woman.

Later that afternoon I was back as Tim in the lab working on a project. I noticed our teacher, Professor Anderson chatting to one of my class mates. He was a friendly open guy who always questions scientist ethics when delivering a lecture. I decided to chat to him about my formula.

After the class broke up for the day I hung back as the Professor packed his bag.

I asked him, "Do you have some time to spare to discuss a side project I had been working on?"

He replied, "Sure, follow me to my office."

15 minutes later I sat in a chair and waited for the Prof to be ready to listen to me.

Finally, he was done and asked me, "What is up Tim?"

I started to go over my project to increase muscle mass in the body. He listened on with interest. For the next 30 minutes I went over my initial findings and test results. I was nervous to get to the point that I had tried it on myself.

But the Prof just came out and said," I can see you have used it on yourself?"

I was in a blind panic, and he continued, "Your body is clearly more defined than it was at the start of term. I thought you had become a gym bunny?"

I said, "Yes, in a low moment of madness I took the formula."

He shook his head and said, "You are lucky there were no side effects!"

I chimed in and said, "There is one side effect, and I said it would be easier for me to show him rather than explain it."

I took a deep breath and removed my coat. He watched as my eyes turned blue and I transformed before his eyes into Alison.

When the change was complete, I giggled, "Some side effect for sure."

He was in shock.

I sat back in my seat and he just started to blurt out questions. I answered them as best as I could. I felt a relief as the pressure of the secret was lifted.

I admitted that two others had taken the formula and had the same ability as I did to change gender. I also admitted that Marc was stuck in girl mode due to pregnancy.

He asked me, "What future I saw for my formula?"

I was honest and replied," I hope to take it to a big pharmaceutical company and develop it as a non-evasive alternative to gender dysphoria suffers."

"A noble cause," the Prof said.

He then remained silent and studied the notes I gave him.

After what felt like hours he spoke again.

"So, you can change at will?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"First thing you need to do is get this formula protected as yours, there are plenty of people who would try to poach this and it is a licence to print money," he said.

He asked how much of the formula was left and I said I had about two doses left.

For the next 3 hours we used the chemical and pharma patent website to register my formula. We left off the human trials but now I was protected against theft. I backed up all my research regarding the formula to a personal drive and erased everything from the University's servers. The Prof told me this was to prevent the university claiming a share of my formula, also to cover my arse if the human trials become public knowledge.

It was 9.30pm by the time we submitted the last of the paper work. The formula was now officially called Genderrexatrol. I thanked the Prof for his understanding and support, and if there was anything I could do for him.

He said," Just one thing, I want a dose of the formula. I have blood cancer, and if this transformation really did turn you into a perfect specimen, then perhaps it could cure me."

I was not sure it would but I agreed to try.

That night back in my flat I ordered up all the compounds needed to make another batch of Genderrexatrol. I would need the uni's lab to activate the compound but now I could mix it off campus.

A week later, the delivery arrived and I mixed up enough Genderrexatrol for 20 doses. I took them to class with me and the Prof let me use the isotope chamber to activate the formula. I told him to come to my flat that evening for his shot.

Later that day the Prof arrived at my flat. I had Amanda come over as well to monitor the Prof's vitals. With his illness would the formula work as normal?

After the injection we sat around talking about Amanda's issue, when suddenly the Prof stiffed up in his chair and his eyes turn electric blue. As was custom with the first transformation, the Prof broke out in a large sweat as his temperature skyrocketed and also passed out.

The Prof was in his mid-40's with balding hair, but the formula had removed most traces of his age as he became a woman, as well as lush shoulder length head of brunette hair. After several minutes she came back round, Amanda had just finished taking her blood pressure.

When she recovered enough the Prof stood and checked herself out in my bedroom mirror. Amanda was happy that her vitals had returned to normal.

We then spent the next few hours trying to teach her how to transform back to a man. After a few false starts, she finally reverted back to a man. And as was also custom with the formula, he was now younger looking, toned, with full head of hair. His male clothes were now too tight for his new more muscular frame.

We made him change several times to make sure the change was under control. When we were all satisfied, he had control we headed over to the medical block for Amanda to run some tests on the Prof's blood.

It was early morning before Amanda gave us the news, the cancer was gone.

The Prof's broke down in tears, "Thank you for this miracle."