Dr. Jekyll and Mistress Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Stone snapped her fingers. Mary closed her eyes for a moment and then blinked several times. She looked at Dr. Stone.

Dr. Stone said, "So Mary, how do you feel?"

Mary was extremely horny but she didn't want to tell Dr. Stone. She said, "I feel great. Thank you Scarlet."

Dr. Stone smiled and said, "You're welcome."

Over Mary Beth's years of medical school, Dr. Stone meticulously reinforced Mary's confidence and strengthened her Miss Hyde persona. She was able to summon any of her three personalities at will.

Dr. Stone would simply choose which of Mary's personalities she wanted to interact with. Typically she allowed Mary to be herself, Mary Jekyll. Sometimes she would visit with the young twenty one year old Mary Beth. That was typically when she sated Mary's sexual appetite and gave her orgasms. On special occasions she would summon the adventurous Miss Hyde. She would always leave Miss Hyde sexually aroused and horny.

Eventually Dr. Stone felt she had grown Mary's "Miss Hyde" personality as far as possible. At least, as far as possible with just the two of them. The final step was the creation of Mistress Hyde, real life dominatrix.

Mary Beth had reached the end of medical school. It was time for her to complete a two year internship. Of course Dr. Stone accepted her into her practice in that capacity. That way she could spend much more time with Mary Beth.

Dr. Stone began introducing male patients with whom to interact. It was actually a requirement for Mary Beth's clinical training to take part in the treatment of patients. She would guide the sessions as she taught Mary how compliant some men could be when being led by confident and attractive women.

The early sessions were not overly extreme. Many sessions were completely non sexual depending upon the patients and their needs. Other patients were well suited to help Dr. Stone achieve her goal.

These sessions began as simply as Mistress Hyde receiving shoulder, then foot massages with Dr. Stone supervising and guiding. Dr. Stone did this during sessions with men who had difficulty getting close to women. She was helping the men get over their fears of intimacy while helping Miss Hyde comprehend men's strong desire to be close to her. After these sessions Mary was very often sexually aroused.

Other men had deeper issues. Men who grew up without mothers or, conversely, men who were raised by a strong mother. Eventually some male patients agreed to "therapeutic spankings" to work out their "mommy issues". Of course it was all part of Dr. Stone's plan to create the sexually dominant Mistress Hyde.

Dr. Stone knew that several of her male patients would be eager to receive bare bottom spankings from Mary.

Over time Dr. Stone successfully transformed Mary's, Miss Hyde persona into the legitimate dominatrix, Mistress Hyde.

Dr. Stone encouraged Mistress Hyde to derive her own sexual pleasure from dominating men. Her goal was to make her a real dominatrix, not a woman playing a role but a true dominatrix to her core. She purchased special clothing for Mary to wear as part of her Mistress Hyde persona.

It was easy for Dr. Stone to find men who were interested in "therapy" from a professional dominatrix. She would help Mary get dressed to fit the part of a professional domme and then guide her sessions with men as they became more sexual.

Dr. Stone taught Mary that her body gave her power over these men. She taught her how men could be trained to endure substantial physical punishment and mental modification as long as it was tempered with measured amounts of pleasure and small doses of her perfect female body. All this, while denying these men any true intimate contact with her body.

As time went on it became apparent to Dr. Stone that she had to create a space for Mistress Hyde to work with her patients. She called it a therapy room but it was a form of a BDSM dungeon. She purchased collars and bondage cuffs, paddles and whips. She even had an electric winch installed in the ceiling to lift and immobilize Mistress Hyde's "patients".

She went to the extra effort to install special lighting to give the therapy room a dark and mysterious atmosphere. Dr. Stone stopped short of purchasing any obvious pieces of bondage furniture. Her office was, after all, a legitimate clinical psychologist's treatment space.

Eventually Dr. Stone took on a new male patient whom she hoped would be perfect fit to test Mistress Hyde's skills as a dominatrix. He exhibited all the personality traits of a submissive beta male. He had never been in a relationship because he feared speaking with women. Those characteristics were major contributors to the problem for which he sought treatment. He could not control his desire to pleasure himself to orgasm.

Dr. Stone began by asking Mary to stop by her office to help with her new patient. His name was David Quimby.

Dr. Stone and David Quimby were alone in the medical examination room. Dr. Stone said, "So Mr. Quimby, we've established that your physical health is very good, now we can focus on the reason you came to me. So, by your own admission, you are a compulsive masturbator."

David glanced at Dr. Stone but quickly looked down to his twiddling fingers. He said, "Yes Doctor," his blushing face revealed his embarrassment.

Dr. Stone said, "Don't worry Mr. Quimby. I know how to help you. With your permission I'd like to share the details of your case with my colleague Dr. Mary Jekyll. She's going to be involved in your treatment."

David glanced back up at Dr. Stone and said, "Ok."

Dr. Stone smiled and said, "Great," she stood and continued, "Just give me a few minutes to discuss your case with Dr. Jekyll and then I'll send her in to work with you."

David nodded and said, "Okay," Dr. Stone walked out, closing the door behind her.

Dr. Jekyll was on the couch in Dr. Stone's office absentmindedly gazing out the window. She was thinking about the beautiful girls that she knew in college. She wondered if any of them had been secret lesbians like her.

Dr. Stone had intentionally left an old, leather bound copy of the Bible and a small crucifix on her couch. It was out of place in her office and Mary was sure to notice it. She knew it would take Mary's thoughts back to her years in college when she was first realizing her forbidden attraction to her classmates.

Dr. Stone was wearing a wraparound shawl. She quietly entered her office to see Mary daydreaming out the window. She slipped her shawl off, folded it in half and laid it over the Bible and crucifix.

Removing the shawl revealed her faux ruby brooch which was pinned to her blouse. Dr. Stone said, "Have you ever seen this lovely brooch pin?"

Mary had seen the ruby brooch a hundred times before but she never remembered it. Dr. Stone had perfected her method of capturing Mary's attention and influencing her thoughts.

Mary turned to Dr. Stone and gazed at the pin as Dr. Stone shifted it back and forth in the light.

Mary said, "It's lovely."

Dr. Stone sat on a chair, opposite Mary and said, "Yes it is. Do you see how the light makes it sparkle? Look closely."

Mary nodded but said nothing as her full attention was held by the sparkling red ruby.

Dr. Stone picked up her small bell and she chimed it once, "Ding!" Mary flinched at the sound and smiled, but continued to stare at the sparkling ruby.

Dr. Stone said, "Good morning Mary Beth," then snapped her fingers.

Mary looked into Dr. Stone's eyes. She smiled and said, "Good morning."

Dr. Stone used her proper catholic name to trigger her mind to travel back to that time in her life. Mary was smiling but her expression was relaxed.

Dr. Stone stood and moved over, sitting close to Mary. She put her hand on Mary's thigh and whispered, "Shhh, we need to be quiet, we don't want your parents to hear us."

Mary smiled and whispered back, "I know."

Dr. Stone pivoted toward Mary and gently placed her hand on the back of Mary's head and pulled their lips together. Mary kissed Dr. Stone softly and passionately. She loved kissing Scarlet.

Dr. Stone lowered her other hand to massage Mary's breast through her shirt. Mary moaned quietly into Dr. Stone's mouth. After a couple minutes of fun Dr. Stone broke the kiss. She moved back slightly and said, "I have to go," she needed to summon Mary's Dr. Jekyll persona.

Mary frowned and said, "Scarlet, you have to go?"

Dr. Stone said, "Yes, but don't worry. We can get together soon. Have you been saving your orgasms for me?"

Mary stated proudly, "Of course, you know there's no one else and I don't touch myself, that way."

Dr. Stone said, "Good girl," then she moved back to the chair. She picked up and chimed the bell, "Ding!" Mary flinched at the sound and her expression went neutral.

Dr. Stone said, "Good morning Dr. Jekyll," then snapped her fingers.

Mary looked into Dr. Stone's eyes. She smiled and said, "Good morning Dr. Stone."

Dr. Stone pointed to the closet and said, "The cleaners have returned all your lab coats."

Dr. Jekyll looked at the closed closet door and said, "Oh, they have?"

Dr. Stone said, "Yes, why don't you put one on to get ready to meet your new patient."

Mary nodded and stood in silence. She walked over and retrieved a white lab coat hanging in the closet. She put it on and returned to the couch. Her name was embroidered over the left pocket, "Dr. Mary Jekyll, LCP".

Scarlet handed Mary a hair tie. Mary pulled her long dark hair back and tied it off. Then Scarlet handed Mary some thin, gold wire glasses. They were not prescription they were cosmetic. Mary put them on.

Scarlet said, "Excellent Dr. Jekyll. Now, there's a man who needs your help."

Mary said, "There is?"

Scarlet continued, "Yes, he's waiting for you in examination room A. His name is David Quimby."

Mary said, "Tell me more."

Scarlet said, "Mr. Quimby is forty one years old. I've been treating him for several weeks. He's suffering from sexual dysfunction."

Mary nodded and queried, "Intimacy problems with his wife?"

Scarlet shook her head. She said, "No, he's not married. In fact he's afraid to talk to women so he has developed a masturbation habit. That's why he contacted me."

Mary said, "I see. So what would you have me do?"

Scarlet said, "Join Mr. Quimby in examination room A. Use the arousal analyzer to determine his sexual preferences. Then you and I can discuss a suitable treatment plan."

Mary nodded and said, "Very good doctor Stone."

Scarlet stood, as did Mary.

Scarlet said, "Do you remember how to use the arousal analyzer?"

Mary said, "Do you mean the penile plethysmography machine?"

Scarlet was reassured that Mary was fully competent in her medical skills. Scarlet said, "Yes that's the device."

Mary said, "Of course I remember how to use it, it's quite simple."

Scarlet smiled and said, "Good, now off you go," she motioned toward to the door.

Mary exited and went down the hall to the room labeled "A". She knocked lightly and went inside.

Mary entered the examination room to find her patient sitting on the examination table. She smiled and extended her hand, "Good day Mr. Quimby, I'm doctor Jekyll, but please call me Mary."

David shook Mary's hand but said nothing. He couldn't look her in the eye. His peripheral vision told him she was attractive. Too attractive for someone like him to talk to.

Mary took a seat on a rolling stool in front of David and said, "So doctor Stone tells me you are looking for some help."

David's face turned red and he nodded but said nothing. He cast his eyes to the floor.

Mary said, "Do you want to talk about it?"

David twiddled his fingers and said, "Well, I need help with, I mean I can't stop... it's my sex drive."

Mary nodded and said, "Yes, doctor Stone shared those details of your situation with me."

David glanced up at her hopefully, then his eyes darted away. He had confirmed that she was very pretty.

Mary continued, "I'm sure I can help you but I need to understand you better."

David said, "Ok, so do you need to ask me questions?"

Mary said, "No David, uh, do you mind if I call you David?"

David said, "Dave is fine."

Mary said, "Okay Dave. We now have a better way to evaluate the sexual makeup of male patients, it's a procedure called penile plethysmography.

David's eyes went back to Mary's for a moment and he was obviously confused.

He said, "What?" He looked away again.

Mary smiled and said, "It sounds fancy but it's quite a simple concept. We use a device to test and measure your sexual arousal triggers and levels. We call it our arousal analyzer. Once we understand your arousal triggers, we can schedule as many appointments as you need, to help uh, with your behavior."

David said, "Ok."

Mary continued, "Now Dave, I want you to understand that I'm a doctor and I'm a professional. Please don't be uncomfortable."

David nodded.

Mary said, "I will be connecting our measurement system to you and then I'll have you watch a video monitor for about a half hour."

David said, "What do you mean, connect to me?"

Mary said, "Trust me Dave, it's completely painless. I'll just need you to lay down on the examination bench. Then I'll attach a measurement device to your penis."

"My penis!" exclaimed David.

Mary spoke in a calm voice, "David, uh Dave, it's fine. It's like a small flexible donut, completely painless. It simply measures the blood flow in your penis. It continuously measures your level of sexual arousal."

Mary held up one of the devices and David looked at it. Mary said, "This sensor goes around your penis."

David said, "Then what?"

Mary said, "Then, you watch a series of short videos and image clips with audio. The system measures how you respond to each scenario or image to build an arousal profile for you."

David was confused. He said, "Why is this necessary?"

Mary responded, "We need to understand your sexual preferences so we can help you. Once we know all your arousal triggers we can take steps to control or modify them and improve your life."

David nodded and said, "Okay."

Mary smiled and said, "Good. I need you to be nude from the waist down. Then you may lay back on the bench and make yourself comfortable."

Mary turned her back to prepare the arousal measurement system.

David stood and removed his jeans and underwear, placing them on a chair. He moved back to the bench and laid down.

Mary moved toward him with the arousal sensor and glanced at his penis. She snickered quietly and said, "Um, this is too big, hold on."

She returned the sensor to case and pulled out the smallest one. She said, "Hopefully this one fits. I don't have a smaller one."

David's penis stirred at the humiliation of having his tiny penis exposed to doctor Jekyll.

Mary noticed David's penis growing and made a mental note of his semi hard penis at the mention of it being small. She slipped the sensor around the head of his penis and then connected its wire to the arousal measurement system.

Mary then pulled a small blanket over David's legs and covered his partially erect penis.

She said, "Okay Dave, I'll adjust this video monitor over you so you can relax while you watch.

David said, "Okay," he adjusted the blanket slightly, pulling it higher up his stomach.

Mary positioned the monitor, dimmed the lights and said, "I need to know one of your common general interests. You may choose from things like sports, nature, music."

"Sports," David interrupted.

Mary said, "Very good, sports it is. So what's your favorite sport?"

David said, "Baseball."

Mary said, "Perfect," she pressed some buttons and started the machine.

She moved over to the corner of the room to sit quietly and watch. She put on some headphones. Mary had her own monitor on which she could see and hear what David was seeing. She could also see David's arousal level as it was recorded with each scene.

The video monitor flickered to life with a highlight reel of baseball plays. David's penis returned to its fully soft condition. The arousal machine began silently measuring David's baseline flaccid penis state as he watched sports. After a zero arousal level had been measured the scene changed.

Now David was watching two, fully clothed women kissing each other on a couch. David's arousal level began to rise and the machine continuously logged it. It peaked at about forty percent. After a few minutes the scene changed to two men kissing. David's arousal level quickly declined back to baseline.

A few moments later the scene changed to a video of an attractive female exotic dancer stripping. David's arousal peaked at thirty percent.

Dr. Stone was also watching on her own monitor from her office down the hall. The scene changed back to baseball until David's arousal level returned to zero.

Now the scene changed to a naked man on his knees, wearing a collar. A dominatrix stepped into view, complete with high heeled boots, red corset and a riding crop. The dominatrix sneered, "Get your face on the floor bitch! Now lick my boots!"

David's arousal quickly spiked to one hundred percent as he watched the man licking the shiny black boots of the dominatrix.

Dr. Stone chuckled quietly to herself and said, "Just as I suspected. It appears that Mr. Quimby is a submissive little beta."

Back in the examination room the testing went on for another thirty minutes. Multiple forms of sexuality were presented and measured. There were also scenes of non-sexual things that many men often sexualize.

There was a scene of a woman getting a pedicure. There was another of a man being scolded by his wife in a grocery store. Still another scene depicted a woman in a business suit berating a male employee for poor performance.

The arousal analyzer kept perfect records of David's arousal percentage as he viewed each scene.

The testing continued with photo and audio depictions of a few types of dangerous and even illegal sexual activities. It went on to some other topics that men often sexualize. There was a scene of a nurse administering an enema, another scene was a close up of a woman urinating. Still another showed a woman in the middle of a hard workout.

The testing concluded with a series of still photos of women in bikinis. One at a time David viewed women of many races and body types. As expected he was most aroused by women matching his race who had healthy BMIs.

When the test ended Mary slowly lit up the room. She approached David and said, "Okay Dave we are all set."

Mary pulled the blanket away and noticed a small puddle of precum low on David's stomach where his little erection had been dribbling.

She obtained a tissue from the counter and handed it to him. She said, "I'll let you clean up your pre-ejaculatory fluid.

David's face reddened anew as he wiped the puddle dry.

Mary held up a waste basket and David tossed the soiled tissue. She put the waste basket back and said, "Alright, let's get you out of this."

She removed the arousal sensor and said, "Why don't you go ahead and get dressed. When you're ready you may step down to Dr. Stone's office and we'll discuss next steps. Just follow the arrows in the hall to Dr. Stone's office door and come in.

David nodded and said, "Okay."

Mary left the examination room and returned to Dr. Stone's office. Dr. Stone was very pleased with the results. She had been hoping that David was a sexual submissive but hadn't mentioned it to Dr. Jekyll. She made an effort to stay professional. She turned to Mary and said, "So what's your evaluation?"

Mary said, "Well, it's clear that Mr. Quimby is sexually deviant but I don't believe he's dangerous to others or to himself."

Dr. Stone said, "I agree. I think Miss Hyde will be able to uh, help him work on his issues."