Dr. Jekyll and Mistress Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary nodded and said, "Yes, with what you've told me about her, I believe she will."

Just then the door opened and David appeared. Dr. Stone stood and said, "Ah Mr. Quimby, please have a seat so we can talk."

David walked over and sat on the couch.

Dr. Stone seated herself next to him and said, "Dr. Jekyll and I have reviewed the results of your testing. Dr. Jekyll, I'll let you take the lead on this."

Mary looked at her colleague and nodded. She took a seat directly across from David and said, "Well Mr. Quimby, I have some bad news and some good news."

Again David was unable to look directly at either woman. He looked down at his fingers and said, "What's the bad news?"

Dr. Jekyll said, "You definitely have sexual preferences that are considered deviant and not generally accepted by society."

David had a worried look on his face as he processed her comment. Finally he said, "Well what's the good news?"

Dr. Jekyll smiled and said, "The good news is, none of your desires are actually illegal by our current laws. Your interests may be considered deviant by many, but I highly recommend you explore them. Dr. Stone knows someone who can help you, uh experience and expand on them."

David had a hopeful look. He said, "Why would I do that?"

Dr. Jekyll said, "Mr. Quimby, there's nothing wrong with your sexual interests. It's just that you have allowed them to rule over you to the point that they are negatively affecting your life."

David nodded and fumbled his fingers.

Dr. Jekyll continued, "As I was saying, Dr. Stone has an associate who can help you take back your life. She's a woman who will help you refocus the energy you direct to yourself."

David said, "Really, who is she?"

Dr. Jekyll smiled and said, "Her name is Miss Hyde. I've never actually met her but my patients rave about her."

David said, "Really?"

Dr. Stone agreed, "Oh yes, she's highly skilled at, shall I say, empowering our patients to experience all that they have been suppressing. Eventually they learn to embrace their true feelings and find happiness."

David said, "Well, if you think it will help, I'm willing to try."

Dr. Stone said, "Excellent. I don't know Miss Hyde's schedule but I'll call you later today to set a time for your first therapy session."

David said, "Okay."

Dr. Stone stood as did Dr. Jekyll. David looked up at the women and waited.

Dr. Stone smiled at Dr. Jekyll, noting David's utter lack of social skills.

Dr. Stone said, "Mr. Quimby."

He said, "Yes doctor?"

Dr. Stone said, "You may leave now."

David said, "Oh right, sorry."

David stood and walked to the door. As he opened it Dr. Stone said, "I'll call you later today to schedule you with Miss Hyde."

David nodded but said nothing. He walked out, closing the door behind himself.

Dr. Stone sat back down as did Dr. Jekyll. Dr. Stone said, "So tell me Mary, what do you think of David?"

Mary said, "He's clearly a weak minded, heterosexual beta male. He was sexually aroused by every depiction of female power. He was also aroused by degradation. I couldn't help but notice his shockingly small penis. When he realized I noticed it, he became partially erect."

Dr. Stone casually picked up her faux ruby brooch and began moving it in the light. When Dr. Jekyll looked at the ruby Dr. stone said quietly, "I do love the way the light makes this red ruby sparkle. Do you like it?"

Dr. Jekyll nodded silently as she stared at the ruby. Dr. Stone grasped the bell, "Ding!"

As usual Mary flinched at the sound and smiled, but continued to stare at the sparking ruby.

Dr. Stone said, "Good afternoon Mistress Hyde," then snapped her fingers.

Mary looked from the ruby into Dr. Stone's eyes and said, "Good afternoon Dr. Stone."

Dr. Stone said, "Do you know David Quimby?"

Mary grinned and said, "Oh yes, I know all about little David."

Dr. Stone said, "Tell me about him."

Mary sat back and laced her fingers behind her head and gazed thoughtfully out the window. She said, "David Quimby is a rather pathetic excuse for a man. He has a tiny penis that he can't stop playing with. He's too spineless to even talk to women, let alone have any kind of relationship."

Dr. Stone was very pleased. She said, "So what do you think your next step should be?"

Mary said, "I'll start with a two hour session. I'll teach him that masturbation is self-destructive. He needs to be punished for all the orgasms he has given himself. Then, I'll strengthen his obsession with the female body. I'll give him just enough of me to make him willing to endure any game I want to play. He needs to learn that giving me control of his orgasms is much more rewarding than masturbation."

Dr. Stone was very pleased. She said, "This is excellent news Mistress Hyde. I hope you provide all the therapy that Mr. Quimby needs."

Mary grinned evilly and said, "Oh, I will."

Dr. Stone said, "I will schedule your session with Mr. Quimby and I'll get back to you."

Mary nodded and said, "I look forward to it."

Dr. Stone picked up the bell again, "Ding!"

Mary's expression went blank and Dr. Stone said, "Dr. Jekyll," and snapped her fingers.

Mary looked at Dr. Stone's eyes and said, "Yes?"

Dr. Stone said, "As I was saying Dr. Jekyll, I'm sure Miss Hyde will be able to help Mr. Quimby sort things out."

Mary agreed and said, "Yes, you say she's very skilled correct?"

Dr. Stone said, "Skilled indeed."

Mary looked out the window thoughtfully and said, "I'd like to meet her someday."

Dr. Stone nodded and said, "Yes, perhaps someday," knowing full well that was impossible.

Dr. Stone walked over to her desk and returned her brooch and bell to the drawer. She said, "Dr. Jekyll, uh Mary, would you care to join me for lunch?"

Mary said, "That would be marvelous."

The women went next door to a small bistro they favored. As they ate, Dr. Stone used their conversation to check on Mary's condition.

Dr. Stone said, "So tell me Mary, how have you been?"

Mary said, "I've been great. I think my therapy sessions with you are still really helpful."

Dr. Stone smiled and said, "Good, good, I'm glad. Speaking of that I've scheduled you for another extended session with me the day after tomorrow from four to eight at night."

Mary picked up her phone to add the appointment to her calendar. She said, "Okay, Thursday from four to eight. Got it."

Dr. Stone said, "Great."

After lunch Mary had to run some errands and Dr. Stone returned to her office. She called David Quimby.

He answered the phone, "Hello? This is Dave."

Dr. Stone said, "This is Dr. Scarlet Stone, am I speaking to Mr. Quimby?"

David said, "Uh yeah."

Dr. Stone said, "Hello Mr. Quimby. I'm calling to schedule your first therapy session with Miss Hyde."

David said, "Okay."

Scarlet continued, "Her next available time is this Thursday from five to seven pm."

David said, "Um, I uh, I don't know if that will work."

Scarlet spoke with a stern voice. She said, "Mr. Quimby, Miss Hyde is highly sought after. You are lucky she's available at all. This will become a weekly appointment for you."

David paused and said, "But doctor I usually have dinner at five every night."

Scarlet said, "I'll mark you down for Thursdays from five to seven. Then from now on you'll have dinner at a different time on Thursdays."

David paused for a moment and said, "Um, okay Dr. Stone. I'll be at your office this Thursday at five."

Scarlet said, "Yes and I expect you to be on time. Not a minute early or late."

David said, "Yes Doctor."

Scarlet said, "Good day," and hung up. She had purposely taken advantage of David's meek personality to schedule a time that worked well for her.

Scarlet leaned back in her chair, smiling thoughtfully. Then she stood and walked over to the closet. She opened it and pushed several lab coats aside, revealing a full dominatrix outfit. It was almost identical to the one that the dominatrix was wearing in the arousal evaluation video.

She pulled out the leather riding crop and smiled as she spoke to herself, "Mr. Quimby needs a strong female force in his life, and that's what he's going to get," she swished the crop through the air, whoosh!

Thursday at four o'clock Dr. Jekyll knocked on Dr. Stone's office door.

"Come in!" called out Dr. Stone.

Dr. Jekyll entered and said, "Hi Scarlet."

Dr. Stone said, "Hi Mary, are you ready for our extended session?"

Dr. Jekyll said, "I am."

Dr. Stone said, "Great, come over and have a seat."

Dr. Jekyll seated herself on the couch and Dr. Stone sat in a chair directly across from her, placing her ruby brooch next to her.

Dr. Stone said, "So how have you been feeling lately Mary?"

Dr. Jekyll said, "I'm feeling strong and confident. I've been working out more than usual."

"Is that so?" said Dr. Stone.

Dr. Jekyll nodded and said, "Yes, I've been feeling a lot of sexual tension lately. You know I don't like uh, self-gratification and I find that exercise helps, even me out."

Dr. Stone said, "What do you mean, even you out?"

Dr. Jekyll paused and looked away for a moment, then looked back at Dr. Stone. She said, "I've been horny lately and hard exercise keeps sexual things off my mind."

Dr. Stone said, "Oh, I see that's a good thing then, plus it keeps you in better shape," Dr. Jekyll nodded.

The truth was that Dr. Stone wanted Mary to be as horny as possible, in certain situations anyway. They talked more about Dr. Jekyll's daily routines and other mundane activities. Soon Dr. Stone noticed that it was half past four and she needed to have Mistress Hyde ready by five o'clock.

Dr. Stone picked up the ruby brooch. A moment later she chimed the bell, "Ding!"

Mary's expression went blank.

Dr. Stone said, "Good afternoon Mistress Hyde," then snapped her fingers.

Mary smiled at Scarlet and said, "Hello to you doctor Stone."

Dr. Stone said, "Mr. Quimby will be here in a half hour for his first session with you."

Mary said, "That's wonderful news. I've been looking forward to it."

Dr. Stone placed a small makeup case in front of Mary and said, "It's time for you to get ready. Why don't you put on your makeup, then I'll help you change."

Mary nodded silently and leaned forward. She opened the lid which had a mirror inside. She took out a hair tie and tied her hair up, out of the way. She applied her makeup. Dr. Jekyll didn't wear makeup but Mistress Hyde did. It enhanced her already pretty facial features, making her rather striking. She finished with deep red lipstick, then closed the makeup case.

Dr. Stone said, "Excellent Mistress Hyde. Leave your shoes there and join me over here so I can help you change," Dr. Stone opened the closet.

Mary slipped her shoes off and walked barefoot, stopping next to the closest. Dr. Stone stepped in front of her and looked in her eyes. She said, "My goodness Mistress Hyde, you are absolutely gorgeous."

Mary smiled and said, "Thank you."

Dr. Stone reached up and began unbuttoning Mary's blouse. Mary looked at Dr. Stone with a pleasant smile as she allowed herself to be undressed. Dr. Stone slid Mary's blouse off and used a hanger to put it in the closet.

Dr. Stone then wrapped her arms around Mary and gently hugged her, placing her mouth at Mary's ear. She said quietly, "I want you to do your best work with David. He needs a strong woman to hurt him, arouse him, and take control of him."

Mary returned Dr. Stone's embrace and said, "Oh, I will. I'll take care of his nasty little masturbation habit."

Dr. Stone reached up Mary's back and unfastened her white bra. She then stepped back, pulling the bra with her. Mary lowered her arms to allow it to be pulled off.

Dr. Stone put the bra on the hanger with Mary's blouse. She returned and paused for a moment to admire Mary, nude from the waist up. She moved back to her and gently cupped each of her large, firm breasts in her hands. She gently kneaded them and Mary cooed, "Hhmmm," she cupped her hands over Dr. Stone's.

Mary's nipples hardened and she felt her sexual arousal growing. Dr. Stone moved her hands, leaned down and placed one dry kiss on each firm nipple. She wanted to ravish Mary's body but this was not the time.

Dr. Stone said, "After your session with David I'm going do very naughty things to you."

Mary smiled and said, "Promise?"

Dr. Stone said, "Oh, I promise," she dropped to her knees in front of Mary.

Dr. Stone reached up and unfastened Mary's belt and unbuttoned her slacks. She grasped Mary's zipper and slid it down. She then slid Mary's slacks down her long legs. She reached her hands back up and grasped the sides of Mary's white cotton panties. She slid them down as well, revealing Mary's completely hairless womanhood.

She wrapped her arms around Mary and held her perfect ass. She leaned forward and placed a single kiss, low on Mary's pelvis where her pubic hair had been. Mary moaned and held Dr. Stone's head. She kissed several more times, close to her pussy but not too close. She was teasing, not pleasuring.

After a few more kisses Dr. Stone bent down and grasped Mary's bunched up clothing. Mary placed a hand on Dr. Stone's shoulder to steady herself as she stepped out of her slacks and underwear. Dr. Stone stood with Mary's panties and slacks. She looked down at Mary's innocent white cotton panties in her hands. She raised the crotch of the panties to her nose and locked eyes with Mary as she enjoyed a long sniff of Mary's feminine scent.

Mary winked at Dr. Stone and said, "Do you like?"

Dr. Stone smiled and said, "No, I love... Remember, David is not allowed to touch your vagina. That's only for me."

Mary said, "Don't worry, I won't ever let a man touch me like that."

Dr. Stone liked that answer. She wanted Mary to be horny for her. She placed Mary's underwear and slacks in the closet, returning with a sheer black thong and matching bra. She also had a black genuine leather micro skirt. She crouched down in front of Mary who, again placed her hand on Dr. Stones shoulder.

Dr. Stone slid the sexy thong up Mary's legs and adjusted it. In the light of the office Mary's hairless pussy was visible through the sheer fabric. Next Dr. Stone slid the micro skirt up Mary's legs. Mary helped adjust it. The skirt was so tiny that Dr. Stone could see Mary's thong from her point of view.

Dr. Stone stood and helped Mary put on the sexy black bra. She paused for a moment to toy with Mary's nipples and they hardened instantly. Mary closed her eyes and smiled as she enjoyed Dr. Stone's teasing.

Dr. Stone went back to the closet and returned with the red leather corset. She went behind Mary and wrapped it around her torso. She liked the feel of the soft leather on her bare skin.

Mary held the corset in place so Dr. Stone could move to the front and buckle the leather straps. Dr. Stone took her time adjusting the corset. She moved and massaged Mary's breasts until they were just right. She then moved into position behind Mary to tighten the laces.

The two women were getting good at this ritual. Mary had lived as Mistress Hyde a dozen times for several different men. Her skill as a dominatrix was growing. She was able to inflict cruel physical and mental punishment without any residual effect on her competence as a psychologist. Her cruel words and actions were safely locked away in her Mistress Hyde persona.

Each tug on the laces tightened the corset on Mary's midsection, and enhanced her dominatrix mindset. Dr. Stone worked her way up Mary's back, moving her firm breasts higher and closer together. Finally the corset was in place.

Dr. Stone moved back in front of Mary and admired her. All that was missing were her boots.

Dr. Stone retrieved Mary's thigh high leather boots from the closet. They were made of smooth and shiny black leather. They had laces up the front for decoration. They used full length zippers to make them easier to put on.

Mary followed Dr. Stone over to her desk. Mary took a seat on the edge of Dr. Stone's desk and Mary pulled the boots up her long legs. Dr. Stone crouched down and tugged each long zipper up. She looked at Mary's labia, thinly veiled by her thong. She knew that she was only a couple hours away from toying with that glorious pussy. She smiled up at Mary and used her fingertips to stimulate Mary's pussy through her panties. Mary smiled and cooed, "Hmmmm."

After a few moments of teasing Dr. Stone stood and stepped back. Mary removed her hair tie and shook out her long curly dark hair. Dr. Stone marveled at her creation of Mistress Hyde. She was obviously still Mary Beth Jekyll but she looked like a different person. Her makeup, hair, and dominatrix outfit had transformed her.

Dr. Stone checked the time, it was five minutes to five. She turned to Mary and said, "David will be here in a few minutes. Wait here and I'll escort him to the therapy room."

Mary nodded and walked over to the couch and sat down as Dr. Stone walked out. She began to imagine what she was going to do to David Quimby.

Dr. Stone greeted David at the door, "Good afternoon Mr. Quimby."

David didn't know what the treatment was going to be like. He said, "Hi doctor Stone, so how will this treatment uh," Dr. Stone interrupted.

"Follow me to the treatment room." She ignored his question.

David followed closely behind Dr. Stone as she walked down the hall. He found himself looking at her ass in her black, form fitting skirt. It was cut well above her knees. He had not realized how fit she was.

Dr. Stone stopped at a door labeled "Therapy Room". She opened the door and David followed her in.

Dr. Stone turned on the lights. They were soft and calming. The room was dim and David could not see all four walls very well. He couldn't see the ceiling at all. There was a short wooden stool in the center of the room.

Dr. Stone pointed to the stool and said, "Have a seat Mr. Quimby."

David walked over to the stool, turned his back to it and took a seat, facing Dr. Stone.

Dr. Stone stood in front of David, looking down on him with her arms folded. He looked up at her and was beginning to feel like a child in the principal's office.

Dr. Stone said, "Mr. Quimby, it's time for us to begin working on you, on your journey. I know that you're not proud of the man you've become. I know you have an embarrassing habit that you can't control. That's true isn't it?"

David nodded and said, "Yes."

Dr. Stone agreed, "Yes, you do. This afternoon we will begin to break that habit and place you on a better path. We want to teach you there are other ways to direct your sexual energy."

David nodded silently.

Dr. Stone continued, "I can't stress enough how important Miss Hyde's therapy will be for you. You need to follow her guidance without question."

Again, David nodded silently.

Dr. Stone said, "I want you to say it Mr. Quimby. Promise that you will do exactly as Miss Hyde says."

David looked up at Dr. Stone and said, "I promise to do exactly as Miss Hyde says."

Dr. Stone smiled in approval. She said, "Excellent Mr. Quimby. Miss Hyde will be here in a few minutes to start your therapy," Dr. Stone pointed at the stool, "and don't move from that stool."

David said, "Yes Doctor," Dr. Stone walked out.

Dr. Stone returned to her office where Mary was waiting.

She said, "Okay Mistress Hyde. Your patient is waiting in the therapy room."

Mary smiled and said, "I'll see you in a couple hours," she left the office and closed the door.

Dr. Stone walked over to a tall narrow cabinet. She reached in and pulled out some clothing. It was a Catholic school girl's uniform, complete with a very short pleated skirt, sheer blouse, knee high white stockings, and conservative white cotton bra and panties.

She laid the outfit on the seat of the couch then returned to the cabinet and removed a pair of shiny black leather flats with buckle straps. She placed them on the floor in front of the uniform. She smiled to herself at her plans. She felt her own arousal growing.