Dr. Jekyll and Mistress Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was almost begging, "Yes Headmistress, I'll do anything. Please tell me."

Dr. Stone said, "Stand up," she extended her hand to Mary.

Mary grasped Dr. Stone's hand and was led over to the couch. Dr. Stone sat on the front edge of the couch and looked up at Mary. She said, "Kneel right here," she was pointing at the floor between her feet.

Mary knelt and looked into Headmistress Murphy's eyes. Dr. Stone whispered, "You are so beautiful," she leaned forward and pressed her lips to Mary's. Mary opened her mouth and offered her tongue. The women kissed passionately. Mary's lipstick smeared on Dr. Stone's mouth.

As they kissed Dr. Stone slid her own skirt up to her waist. She broke the kiss and Mary looked down to see Headmistress Murphy's bare, hairless pussy. She looked back into her eyes.

Dr. Stone said, "I know you want it Mary Beth. I want you to lick me, and I'll withhold the last five strokes."

Mary had been wanting this since the first time Headmistress Murphy disciplined her. She did not hesitate. She dropped to her hands and knees and Dr. Stone leaned back and spread her legs.

Mary moved down and sealed her lips around Headmistress Murphy's glorious pussy. The scent and taste were better than Mary had imagined. She began licking earnestly.

Dr. Stone put her hands on Mary's head and held her as she enjoyed her tongue. She had been teasing herself for over two hours. Mary wasted no time. She began sucking on the Headmistress' clit. Soon she was in the throes of orgasm.

She cried out, "Oh yes Mary Beth, you are so naughty."

As Dr. Stone's orgasm subsided Mary slowed but kept her mouth in place. She was smiling up at Dr. Stone and said, "How was I Headmistress Murphy?"

Dr. Stone said, "You were wonderful. In fact, let me show you. Trade with me."

Dr. Stone stood and moved away from the couch. Mary stood and took a seat on the couch. Dr. Stone knelt before her and raised Mary's skirt. Mary spread her legs as Dr. Stone put her face between them. She had eaten Mary's pussy before but this time she was portraying Headmistress Murphy.

Mary had never been so horny. She had spent the previous two hours sexually tormenting Mr. Quimby while simultaneously keeping herself at peak arousal. Mary wanted, no, she needed an orgasm. Dr. Stone was more than happy to oblige.

She had no patience to tease Mary. She wrapped her arms around Mary's smooth thighs and began licking with a broad and firm tongue. Within minutes Mary was obviously close to orgasm. She was holding Dr. Stone's head and moaning loudly, "Ohhhh, mmmhhhh, yessss!"

Dr. Stone shifted her focus to Mary's clit. She began alternately sucking and licking. In less than a minute Mary was tumbling into her most powerful orgasm ever. It lasted over thirty seconds and her legs were shaking. As it ended she began quietly sobbing. It was an emotional and physical release.

Dr. Stone moved up and sat on the couch next to her. She wrapped her in a hug to comfort her. After Mary calmed down Dr. Stone moved back and stroked Mary's hair. She said, "Are you ok Mary Beth?"

Mary looked in Dr. Stones eyes and smiled. She nodded and said, "I'm better than okay. I'm great, thank you Scarlet."

Dr. Stone froze because she had Mary hypnotized as Mary Beth, in the Headmistress' office.

Dr. Stone said, "I think you mean Headmistress Murphy."

Mary smiled and said, "It's okay Scarlet. I'm not hypnotized."

Dr. Stone was shocked and said, "You aren't?"

Mary shook her head and said, "Nope, I never have been."

Dr. Stone said, "So young Mary Beth, and Mistress Hyde?"

Mary smiled and said, "All me."

Dr. Stone chuckled and said, "You have to be shitting me! You've been acting all along?"

Mary smiled and spoke in a playful voice, "Yes Headmistress Murphy."

Dr. Stone laughed and said, "Wow, you are quite the actress," she thought for a moment and said, "I hope you're not mad at me, for everything I made you do."

Mary shook her head and said, "No, you didn't make me do anything. You gave me the freedom to be me and live an exciting and highly sexual life."

Dr. Stone nodded and said, "Wow. Well, I'm glad you feel that way."

Mary nodded and said, "I do feel that way."

Dr. Stone pushed Mary's black hair over her ear, looked into her eyes and said, "You know, Mary, no matter what your parents, or anyone else think; it's okay for you to love a woman."

Mary smiled and took Dr. Stone's hands in hers. She looked in Scarlet's eyes and said, "I know, I do love a woman."

Dr. Stones eyes grew big. She said, "You do?"

Mary nodded and leaned forward and kissed Scarlet. Dr. Stone kissed her back and then pulled away and said, "I love you too Mary."

Dr. Stone said, "So you've been fully aware, all this time? Every therapy session where I..."

Mary interrupted, "Where you went down on me?"

Dr. Stone nodded and said, "Yes, and when I dressed you as a dominatrix and..."

Mary interrupted again, "Taught me how to dominate men?"

Dr. Stone nodded again.

Mary smiled and said, "This has been the best part of my life for the past few years. I love spending time with you but now, when you and I are together, I just want to be me."

Dr. Stone said, "This is the most marvelous thing I could ever imagine," she leaned forward and the women kissed for another minute.

Dr. Stone pulled away, thought for a moment and said, "What about Mistress Hyde? Are you done portraying her?"

Mary said, "Oh, I'm not giving Mistress Hyde up. I absolutely love dominating men, plus I have new ideas all the time. It's exhilarating to be dressed in leather and rule over someone, just because I can. In fact Scarlet, you have been a very naughty girl. You need to be punished."

Dr. Stone smiled mischievously at her and said, "Yes Mistress Hyde."

-the end