Dr. Jekyll and Mistress Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stroked slowly as she said, "Awe poor baby. You can't talk with that cock in your mouth. Actually I like it that way for now. Maybe later I'll take it out," she touched her lips to his ear and whispered, "Who knows, maybe I'll have you lick my pussy."

Mary sensed David's growing arousal. She released his cock and let it bounce free in front of him. She didn't want to ruin his therapy session with an accidental orgasm. She wanted him to be absolutely desperate to cum.

Mary moved back into the darkness. The overhead motor whirred back to life and David felt himself lowering. Soon his feet were flat on the floor. He stood still as his arms lowered. He found it difficult to stand. When the bar was low enough Mary stopped the motor.

Mary re-emerged from the darkness. She removed the lower bar and said, "Feet together."

David complied, placing his feet side by side. Mary snapped his ankle cuffs together. She stood and unhooked the upper bar from the cable but left David's wrists attached to it. She held onto the bar and said, "Get on your knees." His beating had made him even more compliant than usual.

David lowered to his knees with the bar in front of his body. Mary kept him from falling by holding the bar with both hands. When David was on his knees Mary moved it up and then behind his head. She clipped the center of the bar to the back of his collar.

Mary smiled down at David. He was looking up at her, still sucking on the penis gag with his arms spread wide. She said, "Okay David, I'm going to help you understand what you've been missing all of your adult life."

She moved close to David and pulled his face to her crotch. His nose nestled against her warm damp thong.

David took a deep sniff and was mesmerized by her scent. He had read about it and fantasized about it but he had never experienced it, until now. In fact, he had never experienced any intimacy with a woman and he was thrilled. He wanted to stay right there, on his knees with his nose pressed against his Mistress' sweet pussy.

Mary let David take several long sniffs. She wanted him to memorize her scent and lust after her. She spoke in her soothing voice, "That's it slave, enjoy my body. Do you like this? Do you like kneeling before me with your nose on my wet pussy?"

Again David tried to respond, "Yeth Misstess Hyy."

Mary continued, "I know you love it slave. This is where you belong, right here on your knees," she held the back of his head, holding his nose to her thong.

After a long moment she released his head and stepped back. She said, "That's enough for now," David was disappointed.

She walked back into the darkness and returned with the wooden stool. She placed it in front of him and sat down. She crossed one leg over the other, placing the toe of her boot at David's genitals. She lifted his hard cock with the toe of her boot. She used the sole of her boot to press David's penis to his body.

David breathed heavily at the sensation. She began rubbing her boot sole up and down on the underside of David's cock. Mary watched carefully as David's arousal built. When she felt he was too close to orgasm she shifted her foot. She placed her spike heel square on his balls and began grinding and squeezing his testicles.

David winced and bent at the waist and tried to move away. The pain caused his penis to partially deflate. He could only move slightly or risk falling. After a couple minutes of prodding David's penis was soft.

Mary shifted her foot again, this time placing her leather instep under his balls and gently lifting and massaging his flaccid cock. In less than a minute he was rock hard again. She lifted his penis and pressed it to his body again and rubbed its underside.

Back in Dr. Stones office she said, "Holy shit, where did she learn that? She a damn catholic school lesbian girl," she had to stop rubbing herself to avoid orgasm.

Mary repeated this five more times. Again and again she took him to the edge of orgasm and then took it away with her heel. David's knees were hurting but the attention his genitals were getting was worth it.

Mary smiled as she toyed with him. She said, "Are your balls aching slave?"

David nodded and said, "Yeth Misstess Hyy."

Mary nodded and said, "Yes, that's natural. It's called, being horny. I can tell you what's not natural; masturbation. You are never going to masturbate again are you?"

David shook his head and said, "No Misstess Hyy."

Mary smiled and said, "That's my good boy. I want you to be horny for me. It's natural and healthy for a man to be horny and lust after a woman."

Mary looked up at David and said, "I think it's time to get rid of that mean gag. Do you want to practice using your tongue?"

David nodded enthusiastically and said, "Yeth Misstess Hyy."

Mary stood and moved behind David. She unbuckled the penis gag and removed it. Drool spilled out onto David's chest. It felt good to be able to move his mouth and tongue again. Mary took the gag back into the darkness and returned with a small towel. She wiped the drool from his mouth and chest, then tossed the towel aside.

Moving back behind David she grasped his right wrist. She unclipped it from the bar and clipped it to a D ring on his collar. She did the same with his left wrist. After putting the bar away she returned to the stool in front of David.

She said, "Tell me slave, are you enjoying your therapy session so far?"

David said, "Yes Mistress Hyde."

Mary smiled and said, "Good. If you continue to behave yourself I'll allow you to have an orgasm today. Would you like that?"

Of course David nodded enthusiastically and said, "Yes Mistress Hyde."

Mary said, "Would you like to learn how to use your tongue to pleasure me?"

Again David responded in the affirmative.

Mary spoke in a matter of fact tone, "The most important things to have when giving a woman oral pleasure is tongue strength and stamina. Do you understand "

David replied, "Yes Mistress Hyde."

Mary noticed that David's tiny penis was partially soft. She reached out and grasped it between her thumb and forefinger. She tugged on it repeatedly. David watched her stroke and his penis returned to full hardness.

She looked down at his penis as she rolled it in her fingers. She said, "This is, without a doubt, the tiniest penis I've ever seen. Do you know how tiny it is?"

David said, "Yes Mistress, it's only four inches."

Mary laughed, "Ha, ha, ha, you actually measured it? Fuck you are such a loser! No wonder you have to jack off. No woman wants a dick this tiny."

David's face was burning red.

Mary decided she needed to build David up. She wanted to balance humiliation with David's desire for her. She changed her demeanor to sensual and caring, "It's really okay slave. It's not your fault that your penis is tiny," she looked thoughtfully at his cock as she played with it. David's balls were aching, he had never wanted to cum so bad.

She continued, "I do enjoy playing with your cute little cock. It will work just fine for me to give you pleasure."

Mary looked back down as she rubbed, "Do you like the way my hand feels on your cock?"

David said, "Yes Mistress."

Mary looked back at his little penis and said quietly, "Of course you do."

She began gently tugging on David's penis and said, "You need to tell me if you feel like you're going to have an orgasm."

David said, "Yes Mistress."

Mary continued to gently pull on David's cock as she spoke, "So David, I presume that you are a virgin, is that correct?"

David was distracted by Mary's hand toying with his cock but he managed to respond, "Yes Mistress, I'm a virgin."

Mary released his penis and stood. His face was eye level with Mary's pussy and he stared at her thong. Mary said, "So you've never experienced a vagina before have you? I mean in real life."

David shook his head and said, "No Mistress."

Mary continued mocking him, "You've never seen a pussy, you've never touched a pussy, you've never licked a pussy?"

David shook his head, "No."

Mary retrieved the leash from the box and clipped it back on the collar. She held the leash and pulled it taut and said, "Maybe, just maybe, if you beg, I'll let you lick my pussy."

David immediately said, "Please Mistress, may I please lick your pussy?"

Mary snickered, shook her head in disappointment and said, "Oh slave, that's not begging."

She snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor and said, "Get your face on the fucking floor. I want your tongue on the toe of my boot."

Mary lowered the leash as David dropped down. His elbows hit the floor hard since his hands were fastened to his collar. He grunted in pain and squirmed into position and began licking her boot. Between licks he said, "Please Mistress, may I lick your pussy?"

Mary's hands were on her hips as she said, "Lick my boot like you want to lick my pussy. Show me how bad you want it."

David began licking earnestly. Mary felt her pussy getting wet as she watched this pathetic man licking her boot. She was never going to allow David to lick her pussy but she enjoyed giving him a glimmer of hope.

She watched him lick her boot for several minutes. She waited until he slowed and she said, "Don't slow down, keep that tongue moving. I want to feel firm pressure from your tongue. Eating pussy is a skill. I can't allow you to get me all horny and then tire out before you finish the job."

David licked with renewed enthusiasm. Mary let him lick for another couple minutes and said, "That's a good little slave. Now the other boot," David moved over to her other foot. She had him lick her other boot for a full ten minutes, making sure he used firm pressure the entire time.

Finally Mary said, "That's enough slave, kneel," she pulled up on the leash.

David struggled back up to a kneeling position. His tongue was tired and his penis was fully erect with a large glob of precum hanging from the tip.

Mary sat back down on the stool and grasped his penis, expertly squeezing his precum out and rubbing it onto his small penis head. In seconds David was nearing orgasm.

He was about to cum so he cried out, "Stop!"

Mary dropped his cock and slapped his balls hard, smack!

David leaned over in pain, "Ohhhh, owwww!"

Mary's lip curled as she admonished David, "Don't ever tell me what to do. Do you understand?"

David nodded and said, "Yes Mistress Hyde, I understand," David's penis softened from the pain.

Mary waited a moment for his pain to subside then she continued stroking his cock. It didn't take long for his erection to return.

Mary grinned evilly as she tormented David. He watched helplessly as she stroked and toyed with his cock. Finally she said, "I'm not going to let you lick my pussy today."

David could not hide his disappointment.

Mary continued to smile thoughtfully and said, "Maybe at our next session I'll allow you to taste my pussy. I want you to look forward to that, ok slave."

David was obviously disappointed and said, "Yes Mistress Hyde."

Mary said, "Awe poor little slave, but I'll tell you what," she dropped his cock and raised one foot to the stool.

She said, "I will allow you to lick one very special part of me," David's eyes lit up with a glimmer of hope.

She leaned back and placed her spike heel on the stool, next to her firm ass cheek. That position revealed the thin black string of her thong over her pink asshole.

Mary saw David looking at her asshole and she waited for him to look at her. She knew what was going through his mind. Finally he looked at her and she said, "Slave, if you ever want a chance to lick my pussy you need to get good at licking my ass," David's penis was shrinking at the thought. It was clear that he had never thought about such a thing.

Mary tugged the leash and said, "Get your face down here."

David struggled to move into position without falling. He managed to get his nose to Mary's thong and found he could hold the legs of the stool despite the fact that his wrists were shackled to his collar.

He held his nose to the thin wet fabric and enjoyed her scent again. Mary reached around her raised leg and pulled the string aside, fully exposing her pink rosebud. She was careful to keep her pussy covered by her thong.

David froze in position, he knew exactly what Mistress Hyde wanted but he hesitated. Mary tugged on the leash and said, "Do I need to get my paddle back out?"

David definitely did not want his bruised ass beaten again. He tentatively stuck his tongue out and pressed it firmly against Mary's most private area. He was happy to learn that there really was no objectionable taste. She was just slightly salty. He began licking and Mary moaned her approval, "Hmmm, yes. That's very good slave."

As he continued he felt his penis hardening again. He was actually getting turned on licking this sexy woman's asshole.

With more encouragement David licked harder and faster. Soon his fully erect penis was bobbing in front of him. After several minutes Mary found that she was getting extremely turned on. She needed to stop before her own urge to masturbate overtook her.

She said, "Ok slave, enough. Back on your knees," she tugged up on the leash.

She saw that David's penis was fully erect with a precum tear hanging off of it. She said, "Look at that slave. You do enjoy eating my ass. That's good because you will be getting very good at it."

She reached down and used David's precum to lube his cock as she stroked him to the edge of orgasm again. She said, "When you feel your orgasm is close, say stop."

David nodded. After thirty seconds David said, "Stop."

Mary released his cock and it bobbed in front of him again. He pumped his hips slightly in an involuntary attempt to get relief.

Mary smiled at David and said, "Okay slave. This session is almost over. Do you want me to show you what's far better than masturbation?"

David said, "Yes please Mistress Hyde."

Mary picked up the towel and held it in front of David's throbbing penis. She grasped it again and resumed stroking. In less than a minute David said, "Mistress, I, I'm, going to," Mary just smiled and stroked faster.

David's orgasm began. His pelvis tightened and little spurts of cum shot out and hit the towel. He moaned, "Oh! God! Ohhh!" Spurt after spurt and David was in heaven.

Mary smiled as David's orgasm subsided. She folded the towel and wiped her hand on it. She slowly pulled David's leash taut and said, "Tell me slave, was that better than doing it yourself?"

David was sweating. He said, "Yes Mistress Hyde."

Mary said, "You will not masturbate from now on, you will save your orgasms for me."

David nodded in agreement.

Mary said, "I need to hear you say it, promise me you will not masturbate anymore."

David sheepishly complied, "I promise I will not masturbate anymore, Mistress Hyde."

Mary smiled in approval. She said, "So we will do this every week at this same time "

David nodded and said, "Yes Mistress."

Back in Dr. Stone's office Scarlet had been toying with her own pussy the entire time, keeping herself on the edge of orgasm. The only question was, who was more horny, Mary or Scarlet.

A few minutes later David was dressed and walked out the door. Mary walked back to Dr. Stone's office. As soon as she entered, Dr. Stone was holding the ruby brooch.

Mary looked at it with a blank stare and Dr. Stone sounded the bell, "Ding!"

Mary froze and Dr. Stone admonished Mary. She said, "Mary Beth, what are you wearing?"

Dr. Stone snapped her fingers.

Mary looked down at her dominatrix outfit. Dr. Stone said, "Why are you out of uniform in my school?"

Mary said, "I'm sorry Headmistress Murphy."

Dr. Stone continued berating Mary, "And why are you wearing that makeup. You look like a whore."

Again Mary apologized, "I'm sorry Headmistress Murphy."

Dr. Stone pointed to the catholic school girl uniform on the couch and said, "You need to change this instant!"

Dr. Stone moved behind Mary and unlaced her corset. In a couple minutes Mary was wearing only her thong and bra. Dr. Stone said, "Look at your underwear. They are soaking wet. Are you a slut?"

Mary was flustered and said, "No Headmistress Murphy."

Dr. Stone stripped Mary's bra and thong off and handed her the conservative white bra and cotton panties.

Soon Mary was dressed in the full uniform. The plaid skirt was much shorter than Mary Beth's old uniform. The blouse was intentionally too small and only partially buttoned, revealing Mary's marvelous cleavage.

Dr. Stone walked over, stood beside her desk and said, "Come over here Mary Beth!"

Mary slowly walked to the desk and saw a long rattan cane laying on the desk. Mary looked at the cane with fear in her eyes.

Dr. Stone said, "I will not tolerate you dressing like a slut. I'm going to punish you."

Mary looked from Dr. Stone, to the cane, and back to Dr. Stone as she barked, "Bend over and put your hands on the desk."

Mary solemnly moved forward, bent at the waist and put her hands flat on the desk. Dr. Stone moved beside her and said, "Mary Beth, I cannot allow slutty behavior at my school," Mary nodded.

Dr. Stone lifted the back of Mary's skirt and laid it on her back, exposing her white panties. Then she moved closer and grasped her panties at her waist. In one fluid motion she slid Mary's panties down to her ankles.

She said, "Step out."

Mary stepped out of her panties. Dr. Stone moved around behind Mary and stepped close to her and pressed her skirt to Mary's bare ass.

Mary knew it was wrong but she was extremely horny and hoped Headmistress Murphy would touch her. She was thrilled when she felt her soft hands on her bare hips. Then she marveled as they slid to her ass cheeks. After lingering there for a moment Mary heard Headmistress Murphy say, "Spread your legs."

Mary complied and separated her feet. Mary's heart rate sped up as she felt Headmistress Murphy slide her right hand under her ass cheek then between her legs. She held her breath as her fingers found her slippery pussy.

Dr. Stone said, "You are soaking wet Mary Beth, have you been masturbating?"

Mary shook her head and said, "No Headmistress Murphy, I promise."

Dr. Stone began rubbing Mary's wet pussy. Mary was so horny she felt her orgasm building and was gyrating her hips. Dr. Stone snarled, "Don't you dare have an orgasm Mary Beth!"

She pulled her hand away and stepped beside Mary. She picked up the cane and swished it through the air. She said, "I'm going to give you ten strokes for breaking dress code and dressing like a slut."

Mary closed her eyes and turned her face to the floor and waited for the first stroke. The cane whipped through the air and landed square on Mary's perfect ass, "Crack!"

Mary squealed, "Owww! One! Thank You Headmistress."

Dr. Stone swung again, "Crack!"

Mary yelped again, "Owww! Two! Thank You Headmistress."

Dr. Stone said, "Are you still a horny little slut?" She reached under Mary and rubbed her clit again. Mary's ass was burning but the fingers on her pussy felt so good. She was unbearably horny and needed an orgasm but Dr. Stone pulled her hand away.

Dr. Stone stepped back and swung again, "Crack!"

Mary squealed, "Owww! Ohhh! Three! Thank you Headmistress."

After five strokes Mary was crying. Dr. Stone put her fingertips on Mary's bare waist above the five angry red stripes. She caressed her skin as she spoke in a soothing voice, "Mary Beth, there is another way. I don't have to give you five more strokes."

Mary turned and looked toward Dr. Stone hopefully and said, "Headmistress Murphy, you don't?"

Dr. Stone looked down at Mary Beth and used her thumb to wipe away a tear. She said, "No Mary Beth. If you would be willing to do something for me I will skip the last five strokes."