Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 01

Story Info
A man gets an unexpected inheritance & finds treasure.
15.7k words
4.84
8.4k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's your key, Dr. Morgado. Take the elevator up to the second floor and your room is on the right. Room 237. Have a nice night."

"Thank you." I took the key card and grabbed the handle of my rolling suitcase. I looked at my boyfriend, Jeffery, who looked crabby. Lovely.

I headed to the elevator and Jeffery followed. I pushed the button and the door slid right open. My thanks for that small miracle. Today had been way longer than expected. We hadn't made it as far as we'd hoped to.

We got a flat tire only two hours into the trip. You'd think a doctor and an engineer could figure out how to change a tire, but not so much, as it turns out. Thankfully I had gotten the roadside safety coverage on the rental car.

It took forever for the tire guy to arrive. It took him about ten minutes to accomplish what me and Jeffery could not. I felt judged. Maybe it was because Jeffery stood there in his tight khaki shorts and his bright pink polo, with his hand on his hip, watching the repairman. I just imagined what that guy thought about us two, large, fit men, who couldn't change a tire.

That delay seemed to domino all day and every stage of the trip took longer than planned. We finally stopped for the night, over 100 miles shy of where we planned on getting to. This was a regular chain hotel, nice and clean, $145 for the night. I was glad for a bed and shower. Jeffery was less than impressed.

Inside room 237, there was a couch and TV with a fridge and microwave below it. A big king bed was beyond the living room area. Jeffery flopped onto the bed and let out a huge, dramatic breath. I just rolled my suitcase to the far side of the bed and started to pull out a clean pair of boxers and my toiletries bag.

"I'm taking a shower. Do you want to order food while I'm in there?"

"This place doesn't have room service, Al. Am I supposed to magically make food appear?"

Oh, so fucking dramatic. I sarcastically pointed to the cardboard stand up by the phone.

"Order food. You know, like pizza or Chinese or burritos. There's a list of local places right there. Can we decide so I can take a shower, please?" I was trying really hard to not lose my temper. I had the same long ass day that he did.

"Fine. It says we can get Chipotle delivered through the app. That sounds okay." He finally appeared to be trying. Kind of.

"Chipotle would be great. I'll start it on my phone and then you can order and finish it up while I hop in the shower. Sound okay, sweetie?" I already had the app pulled up, entering our delivery info and my burrito bowl order.

He took my phone, "thanks, doc."

I climbed into the shower. It had nice water pressure. I thought about how hungry I was. I thought about the rental car. I thought about Jeffery's mood. I tried not to think about our destination.

After my shower, I walked into the room and sat on the bed. Jeffery was lying there looking at his tablet. Probably work stuff. He had a big project that his engineering firm had just won the bid on and he was in the early phases, which he couldn't ignore, even on a day off.

We had met on a blind date, arranged by one of the women I worked with at the hospital. Jeffery was her neighbor and newly single. I had been single for a while. My last relationship had ended badly, almost a year ago. I had gotten busy with work and life and had kind of forgotten to date. It made me feel old.

I wasn't old. I was forty. I was fit and healthy. I was good looking. I'm Cuban and I have golden highlighted brown hair and bright golden hazel eyes. I wore a perfectly maintained scruff on my face that made me look rugged and swarthy. I was six foot, two inches and I weighed in at 220. I trained nearly everyday and I carried a lot of muscle mass. My arms, thighs and chest were pretty ripped.

Jeffery and I had been dating for four months. He and I liked to work out together. Our sexual chemistry was really bumpy though. Sometimes it was hotter than hell. Sometimes I might as well be single. I have no idea why it was such a roller coaster and that made me crazy, especially lately.

Recently I had been feeling like he enjoyed dating a well off doctor, not necessarily Al Morgado, the man. I do have a gorgeous condo in a high rise, with the most beautiful view. I have a blacked out Audi R8 as my daily driver. I also have a Ferrari 488. I have a vacation rental in Hawaii. He loves all of that stuff.

I think he occasionally realized he needed to keep me on the line somehow, so we'd have a wild weekend of hot sex and then it dwindled until he needed to appease me again. This kind of thing was why I didn't date for a long time before Jeffery, I remembered.

Jeffery Burnell was a good looking guy. He'd be a great catch if he wasn't so self centered. At 33, he's five feet, ten inches and weighs 175. He worked out everyday, without fail. He had blue eyes and brown hair and a megawatt smile. He was less than happy about the fact we were on this road trip instead of flying, first class, to Hawaii.

There was an alert on my phone that the food had been delivered to our door. It brought me back from the pity party I'd been having just then. I just wished I didn't feel used. At least there were burritos at the door.

We sat on the couch and ate off the coffee table while we watched an episode of The Voice. I liked the show and I love Kelly Clarkson, but I missed Adam Levine. He was the eye candy that kept me coming back for so many seasons. John Legend was pretty sexy, but Adam was my favorite.

I sat back on the couch after I ate as much carnitas as I could handle. I man-spread my long legs and reached into my boxers to adjust my junk. That seemed to get Jeffery's attention. Maybe tonight would get better after all. I definitely preferred him stuffed with my cock, over any other option. Especially lately.

I grabbed myself through my boxers and squeezed my thick shaft. His eyes were trained on my meat. I adjusted my fist full of cock again and he was practically drooling now.

"You interested in some dessert, Jeffery?"

"Uh-huh." He moved in close as he answered me. He kissed my chest and made his way down to my waistband. He put his hand over mine, which was still on my dick. "Let's move to the bed."

He stood and offered me a hand. I took it, stood up and followed him. I pushed him down, playfully, and waited until he laid back and looked up at me. I slid my boxers off and let him get an eyeful. I was getting hard pretty quickly.

When fully aroused, I'm just shy of nine inches and very thick. I got the name "killer" in med school. I had plenty of willing victims that wanted to get killed by this cock. I was a serial "killer" back then, my body count was so high.

I reached out to Jeffery's prone form and pulled his boxer briefs off. He pulled his polo over his head. He'd removed his tight shorts before we ate our burritos, so he was fully naked now, spread out before me as my latest sacrifice.

"Climb up there and roll over." I used the Dr. Morgado voice on him. He liked that and he obeyed my command. I climbed up behind him and ran my hands over his gorgeous back and his smooth, round ass.

"On your knees." I growled it and he complied. He pulled his legs up underneath him and got on his knees and spread his ass wide for me. I put my hands on his cheeks and pushed him open so I could see his tight hole perfectly. I licked it once. He moaned. I dove in and ate him until he was soaking wet and needy for me.

I stuck my finger inside him and pressed it right to his prostate. I could play this man like a fine tuned instrument with one finger. He was begging for me to give him more.

I pulled him back up onto his hands and knees and I stood behind him on the mattress. I positioned him until his ass was high in the air in front of me and I lowered myself down into his wet entrance.

His upper body melted into the bedding even as his legs pushed him up and open for more. I held his body in place as I started to rock into him, deeply. I used my legs and my hips to really pound into him, hard and deep, repeatedly. I used his tight ass roughly while he moaned into the pillows.

This bed was squishy compared to mine, so I was having trouble keeping my balance when I started really jackhammering him. I pulled out and slapped his gaping ass. "Get up. Ride me." I commanded.

I changed positions with him and I lay back on the bed, with my head on the pillows. He climbed over me, facing away. He guided my shaft to his hole and then he slid down until he was sitting on my hips, fully impaled.

He started to roll his hips, riding my cock up and down. He put one hand back on my chest and started thrusting his hips into the air and back down onto me. His ass took my whole length as he bounced on it, getting faster. His own dick was flapping around as he rode me harder. It felt so damn good.

His legs started to shake as he got closer to his climax. He kept riding in that leaned back reverse cowboy position until he was trembling too much to continue. His legs gave out and he sat on my lap, still rolling his hips for the friction he desperately needed.

I pushed him up slightly and he took the cue to move above me. He braced himself in a deep squat and I grabbed his hips. I started pistoning my pelvis off the bed and up into him. I went faster and faster until he was panting and moaning. He jerked his hard on faster as I fucked him from below.

"Fuck me, Al! God yes, YEEEEEESSSSSS!" He was pushing against my thrusts and frantically pumping his cock. I felt my own release building as I started pumping into him even faster. I grabbed his hips harder and used his hole brutally.

He screamed out his pleasure as he started to cum. He pumped his length, squeezing his purple head tightly as he erupted. I felt him go limp after his release. I pushed him off me and he rolled to the side. I leapt up, so needy for my own orgasm.

I shoved his body over further until he was on his stomach. I pulled his hips back towards me and I buried myself to the hilt in his hot hole. I fucked him wildly into the mattress. His tight ass felt so fucking good. I pounded into him, breathing hard, rasping out random swear words.

I was so close now. I kept thrusting and fucking him until my stomach clenched. My muscled ass drove me deeply into him as my cum started to fill his guts. I kept pushing in, searching for more. I shuddered as the final wave of my climax passed. I wanted to collapse onto him and kiss him and hold him. But I didn't.

I rolled off him and lay on my back, spread eagle, eyes closed, breathing hard. I felt him get off the bed and go to the bathroom. I heard water running. He was cleaning himself up.

When we first started dating, he'd bring a warm wet washcloth and a dry towel to me after I'd rocked his world. I bet he wouldn't now. He hadn't in a while.

I was right. He came back with a bottle of water and turned on the TV by the bed. He climbed under the blankets and started to watch MSNBC and look at his tablet again.

This was my sex life now. Should this be enough? Am I crazy to imagine a man in my life that wants me to wreck him and then cuddle with him, or shower with him, after? Someone that doesn't expect hotels that have room service that are located in Hawaii, preferably?

I wanted that. I wanted a guy that loved Alvaro Morgado. That loved Al, the guy with the big thick dick, that can ruin him on the daily, that wants to hold him after. I wanted a guy who wanted my kisses over my money. I'd give that guy everything, including the money.

I must be fucking delusional, right? I finally got up and washed myself and I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I looked unhappy. I just fucked a hot bubble butt and I looked sad. What the fuck, Al?

In med school, I imagined the perfect life I was going to have. I'd be rich. I'd own a big house. I'd have a trophy husband that loved and adored me. We would have a dog or a cat. We'd have a porn worthy sex life.

I'm forty. I'm rich. I own a fancy condo. The rest was not happening for me. I'd been working as a much sought after general internist for twelve years. I bring home well over $250K a year.

My money and cars and the fancy address didn't make me happy. I wanted real love. Fuck! Why was my mind stuck in this loop lately? Maybe I needed to dump Jeffery. Maybe I was feeling like my life was lacking because my relationship was lacking.

Being single again, with no bed partner, didn't appeal to me either. I didn't want Jeffery, not really, not anymore. But I didn't want to be alone. Maybe this stupid trip was coming at the exact right time. I needed a break from everything.

In the morning, Jeffery worked out in the hotel gym while I loaded the car and ran down the street to get gas and snacks for the last leg of this road trip to fuckville. I waited in the car until he was done and then we finally hit the road.

He made himself busy in the passenger seat, clearly not wanting to engage with me. I let my mind wander as the miles flew by.

Three weeks ago I'd gotten a phone call from a lawyer named Howard Slater. He called to inform me I had inherited some "assets" from someone I hadn't heard from in over fifteen years.

Mr. Slater informed me that my favorite professor from med school, Dr. Frost, had passed away and left me his home, amongst other things. I hadn't heard from Dr. Frost since I'd left school. He was my favorite, but I never expected to be in his will.

Dr. Gary Frost had been my student advisor and mentor. I just didn't realize our relationship had been that special to him, too. I figured he had favorite students all the time. He taught for nearly sixty years, well into his eighties. There had to have been tens of thousands of students through his office.

But he left his estate to me. Dr. Frost had spent the last three years in a nursing home and had died in his sleep from apparent old age and stubbornness, according to his lawyer. Mr. Slater assured me that there were no other heirs listed or in existence. It was all so strange.

I arranged to take some time off and Jeffery agreed to ride with me to meet with Mr. Slater and to see the house I'd inherited. I didn't know how long the trip would take, so I packed more stuff than I could fly with and rented a car instead.

Jeffery would be flying back home after the weekend. I would stay as long as I needed to square everything away. I could work remotely and I had cleared a full month of appointments. I needed this time away. I hoped it didn't take longer than a week though, honestly.

Jeffery only spoke to tell me he needed to use the bathroom and that he was hungry. We stopped at the next gas station and took care of all our needs. Bathroom, snacks, gas, continued silent treatment.

Back on the road I finally decided to start the fight. "Why the silent treatment all day?" I kept looking at the road.

"I'm busy with work. It has nothing to do with you, Al. It's not always about you." He was so sarcastic. And he was the one who always made it about himself. He was trying to poke the bear. I wasn't going to take his bait.

"Other than to inform me you needed to take a leak, you haven't spoken to me since we fucked last night."

"I didn't realize a fuck was a binding contract to have pointless conversations all night and the next day. How stupid of me, doctor." He was being such a little bitch right now. I really had no idea why.

"Did I do something? Because I'm at a total loss right now. Yesterday was a long day, but nothing happened that I know of that caused you to be a jerk all day today."

"No, Al, you didn't do anything. I love sleeping in cheap no-tell motels and eating fast food. It's my idea of a perfect vacation."

"First of all, asshole, you wouldn't know what a cheap hotel even looked like, if it bit you in the ass. It wasn't a Ritz Carlton but it was a totally average hotel. It was clean and the bed was soft. You picked the Chipotle!" I was yelling by the time I got to that last statement.

"We were supposed to go to Hawaii." He was petulant.

"Yes, I'm aware. I'm so sorry my old professor's death has so inconvenienced you. Why not take yourself to Hawaii, Jeffery? Buy a ticket, rent a room, you know, with your own fucking money?" Oh shit, I went there.

"It's a reasonable expectation, when you date a doctor, that you get taken on vacations, not pay for vacations!"

Could he even hear himself? Was he fucking serious? I couldn't even process words to reply to that load of shit, so I just kept my mouth closed and drove.

The last two hours of the trip passed in silence, other than the radio, which I cranked just to annoy him. I hated that he could make me act like a child. I didn't even act like this with my sister, when we were children.

The little coastal town of Pimingdale was picture perfect. The downtown area was full of beautiful old buildings with colorful cloth awnings. There was a park in the center of the business district, filled with families with dogs and brightly colored flowers.

We followed the directions down a side street to the law offices of Slater & Slater. Howard met us when we walked in the front door. He was the exact image of a small town lawyer that I'd imagined. He introduced us to his daughter, the second Slater on the sign.

We sat at his desk in his office and he chatted happily about meeting a friend of Dr. Frost. He finally handed me a ton of paperwork. None of this was new. We'd been in contact for three weeks. I just needed to sign these copies and his daughter would notarize.

He gave me a large binder of information and a set of keys. Lastly, he handed me an envelope with my name written on it, in Dr. Frost's unmistakable hand.

"What's this?" I asked as I took the sealed envelope.

"A letter from Gary. It was with the will with instructions to give it to you, in person. It's sealed, so I have no idea what it says." He smiled jovially.

Back in the rental car, we followed the hand drawn map to the house. It was outside of town a bit and up some steep, narrow roads. I found the driveway and turned in. The trees were thick as I followed the drive.

Finally, the house appeared in front of me. It was not what I expected. I figured it would be a traditional vacation home style structure. Low roof lines, big wide porches. I thought it would be a big cabin style house or something similar.

Instead, it was a huge gothic Italianate Victorian mansion. It was in a bit of a state after not being lived in for three years, but it was breathtaking. It was a dark red with white and black and metallic gold trim. It looked regal sitting amongst the lush green background of ancient, towering trees.

I followed the circular drive and parked in front of the house. In the middle of the driveway circle, there stood a huge bronze statue. It was covered in ivy, so I couldn't tell what it was, other than a person. I stepped out and looked around.

This place was incredible. The three story house was dramatic and stately. The woods were so peaceful and it smelled like fresh air and sunshine. I loved it immediately. I never expected that, but I was in love.

"This place is disgusting! You should tear this haunted dump down and develop this land. It would be worth a fortune to the right developer. I'll call some people and see what I can find out." Jeffery said that as he scrunched up his face and looked down at his phone.

"No, thanks. I think it's perfect, just like this." I still stared at my new love. "I'm going to fix it up. It deserves the attention."

"Al, you can't be serious. This doesn't need to be "fixed up". It needs to be torn down. I'm not staying here." He crossed his arms and he reminded me of a six year old that hadn't gotten his way.

"That's fine, Jeffery. I'll take you back into town and you can stay in a hotel. Your flight is tomorrow, so you can just Uber from there to the airport." I was already pulling my bags out of the trunk and looking towards the door. I was so done with Jeffery's temper tantrum.