Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can take this nice and slow. I don't ever want to hurt you, baby. Regardless of our little role play situation, I need you to know I respect you and I would never do anything you weren't ready for. That's a promise."

"I know. I trust you." His dark eyes looked serious. I was glad he was willing to have this conversation, so maturely, before we went any further.

"If you're ever uncomfortable or just want to stop, we will. No questions asked. I'm not going to force you or manipulate you for my benefit. I want us both to enjoy each other, Elgin."

He propped himself up on his elbows and looked into my eyes as I reclined next to him, explaining how I felt. He sat the rest of the way up and leaned over and gently kissed my lips.

"You are so sweet, Al. I always thought I'd be nervous when I was about to be with a man for the first time, but I'm not nervous, just unbelievably excited." He grinned at me and I felt my heart pound into my ribs.

"Well, since I'm willing to give you the whole fucking world right now, tell me exactly what you want baby boy. I'll make all your dreams come true." I hadn't planned on saying something like that, but I was glad I did.

"I want you, Al. All of you. You already make me feel so cared for and safe. I want my first time to be just like this. Open and honest and safe. Please make love to me."

"Oh, baby, I plan to do just that." I reached for him and we fell into each other, kissing and touching, taking our time.

We slowly helped each other undress until he lay in my arms totally nude and breathless. My erection pressed against his leg as our mouths met again.

"You're enormous." His voice sounded both excited and intimidated.

"Yeah, probably bigger than you wanted for your first time. If it ever hurts you, I'll stop."

"I've never been with a man but I do own several toys. I have a horse cock that's as long as you, but nowhere as thick."

"What color is it?" I'm not sure why that was the first thing that popped into my mind, but it was.

"Red and black. It makes me come really hard."

"Oh fuck. How do you fuck yourself with it?" I licked my lips waiting for his answer.

"I usually lay on my side, curled up, and use my right hand to thrust it in and out of my tight asshole."

"When did you last use it?"

"The first time you came into the shop. I went home and fucked myself, wishing it was you inside me."

"Holy fuck, baby boy. Horse cock, huh?" I grinned at him. "How about a hot, living stallion cock? You want me to give it to you?"

"Yes." He said it immediately, sounding urgent, his lips on mine as he spoke.

"Mmmmmmm." He tasted so good and his soft young body pressed against me was driving me crazy. I needed to be inside him soon, really soon.

We shifted until his head was on the pillow. His legs were spread wide open. He held onto his calves, spreading himself open to me, inviting me to use his virgin hole. His beautiful face looked needy and not nervous.

"You are the most perfect thing I've ever seen, Elgin. My god." I leaned all the way over him and kissed him, resting a good portion of my weight on top of him.

"Please, daddy, I need you." He protested as I slowly kissed down his jaw, his neck, across his chest. I licked each nipple and continued down to his navel. I kissed down his lower abdomen and found his smooth cock and balls.

A few curly hairs nestled at the base of his erection, but otherwise he was hairless. He was perfect. I sucked him in, savoring the taste of him. I licked and sucked his balls until he was moaning.

I pushed him up further and he quickly repositioned his arms, holding his legs completely spread and out of my way.

My mouth came down and covered his perfect little entrance. I licked his tight pucker, making him gasp and tense up with pleasure.

I ate his ass like a starving man. Everything about him tasted amazing and made me want to worship him forever. My tongue pushed into him making him call out.

"Daddy!" He was nearly thrashing. His legs were trembling and his penis was fully erect and leaking pre-cum.

I left his anus behind, dripping with my salvia. I sucked his rod into my mouth, enjoying his discharge on my tongue.

I sat up and touched his hands to let him know he could release his legs. He followed my cues and relaxed his legs on the bed on either side of me. I moved over him and kissed him deeply.

His lithe arms draped around my muscular neck as I sucked his tongue into my mouth and devoured him. It was incredible having him in my arms. I rolled so he was on top of me.

He pulled back and kissed down my chest, licking the defined lines of my large pectorals. His eyes flicked back up to mine as he moved down between my legs.

"You don't have to do that, baby boy. This is all about you right now." I watched him intently.

"I want to. I've wanted to since you sucked me off yesterday."

Holy shit! That was just yesterday. Time moved freakishly slow and fast at the same time up here on the secluded bluff.

His pouty lips stretched over my thick head as it disappeared into his wet mouth. "Ahhh, yes. Oh baby, that feels incredible."

He probably hadn't ever given a blow job, and even if he had, he was still very inexperienced. But unsurprisingly, his mouth felt like heaven as he sucked and licked my massive manhood.

He was clearly enjoying my giant cock as he explored it thoroughly with his mouth and hands. He looked happy. I had forgotten that sex was supposed to make you happy like that.

My need for him shot through the roof with my thoughts and I pulled him off my cock and back up to me, where I could plunder his mouth again.

"How do you want me, baby?" I asked him as I held him close, stroking his hair and down his neck.

"Like this." He rolled the rest of the way onto his back, tugging at me to get me to move over him. I eagerly complied.

"Remember, if you want to stop for any reason, I will. Immediately." I made meaningful eye contact with him.

"Okay." He nodded along with his reply.

"Come here then." I pulled him closer, kissing him again, hovering over him somewhat as my fingers trailed down to find his hole.

I pressed one fingertip to his tight sphincter. I gently pushed it inside and his body relaxed to accept the thick digit. I stroked his prostate lightly making him shiver and groan into my mouth.

I slowly added a second finger, easing him open further. He wrapped his arms around me tighter and kissed me frantically as my two thick fingers started to fuck his tight hole.

"You like that?" I mumbled my question against his lips.

"Yes, daddy. I need more." He sounded so needy and innocent. It was a heady combination.

I pushed both fingers in deeper, pulling them apart slightly to stretch his muscles. He relaxed easily into each movement, clearly wanting and enjoying everything I did to him.

With my two fingers spread open wider, I pushed the tip of my third finger into his burning hot hole. He gasped and clenched, his body tensing all along his limbs.

I stopped cold and waited. Finally he let out a breath and relaxed. I felt his body melt and his hole accepted my invasion.

"Are you alright, baby?" I still didn't move the hand that was inside him, waiting to make sure he was ready for more.

"Yeah, it felt like a pinch and it burned, but it passed. I expected it. It felt like that when I started using toys. I'm ready for more, daddy. I need you."

I groaned at his soft, encouraging words. I needed to continue to take my time but my body wanted to pound into him until I exploded. Patience, doctor.

I very slowly worked him with three lubricated fingers. I'd been with a virgin in my residency and I remembered that he benefited from taking the time with a third finger before taking my extremely thick erection. The head being the thickest part, and the first hurdle for any tight bottom, not just virgins.

After a relatively short amount of time, he was easily accepting my three fingered fucking. I was still gentle and moving slowly and steadily, but he was loving it which made me harder and more eager.

"Are you ready to try to take me, my beautiful boy?" I whispered the words into his ear as he clung to me.

"Yes, daddy. I want your gorgeous cock. I need it."

"It's all yours, love." I kissed him as I slowly pulled my fingers out of his ass. He whimpered, protesting the emptiness. I planned on filling that emptiness with something infinitely better.

I pulled back and braced myself above him, my heavy member laying against his smaller, but still impressive shaft. I pushed my hips forward, causing our bodies to rub along each other's erection. His eyes rolled back in his head at the contact.

I reached down and fisted my throbbing cock, pumping it several times to spread lube over every inch. I held myself while I lined up with his perfect, virginal hole.

He begged quietly as I rubbed the enormous head over his tiny little pucker. It looked like an impossible feat to get my monster into that untried boy pussy, but I was going in, without a doubt. Unless he stopped me, and then I'd stop.

He didn't ask me to stop. He encouraged, begged, wiggled and whined as I pushed him open. It was a bit of a struggle, like pushing a whale into a keyhole, but I kept the pressure even and steady.

My perfect baby boy relaxed himself as much as possible and breathed through each small gain. Our eyes met and held as I felt him start to give under the pressure.

The moment that my head passed into his body, his ring squeezed down tightly after accepting such a giant foreigner, clamping around my dick. The tightness was nearly painful, which lit an even hotter fire in my balls.

I paused, feeling feral, but still maintaining control for this angel underneath me. Elgin relaxed his muscles, breathing deeply. Even as relaxed as he could get, he was still tighter than anything I'd ever fucked. It was incredible and erotic.

I rubbed more lube around his abused hole, hoping to make it easier on him. I was fascinated with the imagery of his tiny, soft body stretched to a nearly unrecognizable state with my dark, thickly veined shaft partially inside him.

Even as a doctor, it looked incredible and I had to fight to control myself even harder. I wanted to plunge into him, make him scream and drown him in my cum, but I stayed focused on my young lover.

I pushed forward slightly, making him yell out. His head was thrown back and his eyes closed, so I stopped. A split second later, his head popped up and his eyes were wide.

"More! I need more!" He sounded almost panicked.

I watched him closely as I pushed in further. He held my eyes, challengingly. It made me growl and I pushed forward again, giving another fat inch.

He was making a nearly constant keening sound that was hard to tell if it was from pleasure or pain. I knew it was a mind-blowing mix of both.

Even as he whined out his pleasured pain, he frantically nodded at me, begging for even more. He looked desperate and lust addled as his eyes begged me to fuck him.

I pushed in, giving him nearly the whole length. His eyes closed again and he arched up off the bed like he was possessed, Exorcist style. His hands curled up around his face and neck, his whole body rigid and still.

"Baby?" Just as I got the word out, he blew out a massive gust of breath and relaxed back onto the mattress, panting from his ordeal.

"Oh fuck me, daddy. You feel so good." He gasped the words, barely understandable. He finally lifted his head enough to make eye contact again. "Love me, Al. Please, love me."

His entrancing brown eyes were filled with unshed tears of exquisite pleasure as he asked me to love him. It hit me that I really was falling in love with him. Before I could panic over that realization, I bent low and kissed his beautiful mouth.

I slowly pushed my body into him until I couldn't get deeper. Our tongues tangled as I pulled myself back, sliding out about halfway. Slowly I pushed back in.

I pulled back and added more lubricant when I pulled out a second time. This time I slid in easier, mostly due to his body adjusting, but the lube helped a bit anyway.

After I eased my way up to a nice slow pace, pulling halfway out and sliding back in carefully, I asked if he was ready to move on to some harder fucking.

"Yes! Daddy, you feel so good. I want it harder."

I still remained cautious. I could easily lose myself in this incredible boy and fuck him and myself into oblivion, but that wasn't what he needed his first time. I could seriously injure him, tear him completely open. I wouldn't allow that to happen to him.

I increased my pace to a drugging, yet gentle, rhythmic tempo. It was a speed that felt like love making. It wasn't fucking, or exploratory like before. It was a passionate coupling of bodies, meant to ignite both our souls and stimulate every nerve ending.

His body moved in perfect time with mine, his arms around my neck, holding on to me as I worshipped him. I filled him over and over. My hips wanted to go faster, but I resisted the urge.

We'd kiss and then look deeply into each other's eyes and then go back to kissing. It was the most incredible, intimate experience of my life. My body moving within him the whole time.

"Daddy!" He sounded urgent and his arms tightened around my neck. "Make me cum, daddy." I could feel his body was ready for release.

"Can I breed you, baby boy? Do you want me to fill you with my cum?"

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes!" His eyes were squeezed shut, his climax racing through him. I felt his cock twitching and throbbing between our connected bodies.

His cum was hot as it pulsed out, coating both our stomachs, spilling down his side onto the bed. I thrust harder several times to wring him dry as his balls clenched to empty themselves between us.

His moans, his gasps and him screaming my name in his pure ecstasy pushed me over the edge. I pumped into him faster, still careful not to destroy him, until I felt my whole body start to tingle.

My last few thrusts were stuttered and out of sink as my earth shattering orgasm rocked through me, head to toe. I started to cum and I roared with my release.

I gathered Elgin into my arms and held him tightly to my large, sweaty body as I emptied myself deep inside his bowels. I continued to twitch, throb and pump out more and more semen.

My body finally stopped ejaculating and my hips unlocked and I relaxed. Before I crushed my tiny lover beneath my spent body, I rolled to my side and pulled him along with me, our bodies still engaged.

The second I could get enough air to speak, I asked him the only thing I'd been thinking. "Are you alright, baby? Did I hurt you?"

He either heard or sensed my near panic because he answered me, reassuring me, soothing me.

"I've never been better, Al. That was........ I honestly have no words for how wonderful being with you, like this, was."

"You're not in any pain? I am a doctor." I was still serious.

"No, daddy, no pain. My body is vibrating with pleasure everywhere. I don't want you to pull out." He snuggled closer, holding on to me even tighter.

"Me neither, but it's going to slide out here in a minute when it gets soft, whether I want it to or not. But don't worry, I left plenty of myself in there and I'll be back inside you before you know it."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart, my precious baby boy."

After we calmed, we both yawned and stretched. "Take a shower with me?"

"That sounds nice. Do you have a big bathtub in this place?"

"I do. Would you rather take a bath?" I kissed the top of his head as we lay together, chatting softly.

"As long as it's with you." His words cut right into my memory.

Less than two weeks ago I was wishing for this exact thing. A lover who wanted to cuddle and talk with me. Someone that wanted to shower with me afterwards and continue the loving in other ways.

I pushed it down. Regardless of how perfect this all felt, he was so young and I wasn't going to be staying. Two more weeks was all I had. I couldn't give him more than that and it pissed me off. It felt unfair and confusing.

I had a real life and a job. I could probably get back out here once a month or every few months for a few days, but that wasn't fair to him. If that's all I could offer him, it would be beyond selfish of me.

He needed to date guys his own age. Or at least guys that were nearby and could commit to him. I felt a burning flash of jealousy, thinking of other men touching my boy.

No one would be good enough for him. He deserved the world, and I couldn't be the one to give it to him. It hurt my heart to think about walking away. Watching him love someone other than me. No one could love him like I did.

What? Oh shit. I was in love with him. I needed a cold shower, but instead, I was going to take a bath with my love. I was so fucked. This whole thing was fucked up.

We ran a bath and sunk into the bubbles. I sat back against the tub and he sat on my lap, his head laying back on my shoulder.

I washed his chest and arms. I moved down to his crotch and softly handled his penis and his testicles, gently cleansing away our sweat and seed.

He turned in my lap and faced me. He washed my neck and shoulders. I watched his stunning face as he concentrated on my big, firm body.

He soaped my chest and stomach, his hand below the water, sliding closer to my cock. The thought of him touching me was already getting me aroused.

He discovered my arousal himself and looked up to meet my eyes. The smile that curved across his face made something inside me snap.

I grabbed Elgin and yanked him against my body, connecting our mouths. He entwined his arms around me, anchoring himself for our fevered make out session.

We finally came up for air and smiled at each other like idiots. It made me chuckle and he flushed and buried his face in my hair by my ear.

"Ready to get out and dry off?"

He nodded but he didn't move. I wrapped my arms around him and stood, picking him up with me like he was as light as a feather. The water ran down our bodies and we still clung to one another.

Eventually we managed to get dried off. I put on a pair of boxers and he slipped into the t-shirt I'd been wearing when he arrived. It was huge on him and he looked freshly fucked and completely fuckable all at once.

"It smells like you." He'd said it when I offered him a clean shirt from the dresser. He pulled the neck of the shirt up and buried his face in it, inhaling my scent. It made my heart race.

The smallest things he did made the biggest impressions on me. Even when I was younger and in some pretty intense relationships, no one ever had this effect on me.

It probably had to do with my age and the stage of life I was in. I was teetering between youth and middle-aged and it was harder than I expected. I was still alone and now I was obsessed with an impossible, beautiful, delicious young man.

I was going to label this as a mid-life crisis when I reminisced about it in the future. It'll be the story about that time when I took up with a gorgeous teenage boy for a month, way back when I was forty.

I refocused on the here and now and led Elgin back to the bed. We pulled the covers back and climbed in. It was early evening, but I just wanted to hold him right now. He seemed on the same page without us discussing it.

I'd bought a big TV for this room and another for the living room near the kitchen. I turned it on. "Something you'd like to watch?"

"Anything other than the news, please." His answer hit me right in the face.

Jeffery and his annoying obsession with MSNBC. One more night with Kasie or Mika and I might have murdered him.

I hated the news, especially cable news with their twenty four hour stream of terror. Occasional local news was plenty for me. I could read about all the important stories online if I wanted to absorb more negative energy.