Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's this?" I asked him as I landed on a home improvement show. "Since arriving at this house, I can't seem to get enough of these shows."

He laughed softly and snuggled closer. "I love this show. The hosts are so funny and I like her color sense."

"Wow, that sounded awfully artistic for my tech whiz." I smiled at him.

"I'm well rounded, what can I say?" His big smile and sparkling eyes made my blood boil in my veins.

I reached down and found his ass, taking one cheek in my big hand. "Very well rounded, indeed." I squeezed him, pulling his body closer.

"You're so different from anyone I've ever met. You treat me like an equal even though I'm just a college kid. I never feel lopsided with you. Even when you call me your baby and I call you daddy, it still doesn't feel uneven. I don't know how you do it."

"I'm not doing anything. I don't see you as anything other than an equal. I know on paper we look incompatible, but when I'm near you, I just see an amazing guy I love spending time with."

"I've felt like a different person since the first time I came over here to look at your laptop."

"Did you feel different before or after I tried to suck your soul out through your erection?" I stifled my laughter as I asked.

He slapped my arm playfully. "I actually felt different the minute I answered the phone and heard your voice on the other end. So technically, before your succubus tendencies were unleashed." He smiled and pressed his face into my neck.

"A different person? How?" I went back to before I made my joke.

"It's hard to explain. We talked and then I drove up here. Somewhere during that time I felt my childhood fade away and my manhood loom in front of me. I know it sounds crazy, but it's like just knowing you gives me a boost of confidence."

"I felt that way about Dr. Frost in college. We had no attraction to each other like you and I do, but that confidence boost feeling happened to me because of my trusting relationship with him. Like you said, it didn't feel lopsided with us. He treated me as his equal."

All too soon, he had to leave. He lived with his mom and stepdad and he still had to follow their rules regardless of his new era of manhood.

Maybe it should have reminded me that he was incredibly different from me. Instead I imagined a Rapunzel-esque scenario where I rescued him from his jailors and I'd spirit him away to a happily ever after.

The bed felt so empty that night. I could smell our sex still lingering in the room and I yearned for him. I'd never slept with him and yet it felt wrong that he wasn't there.