Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Should I go back into town? I realized I wouldn't make it to town before the computer store closed. I'd call and see what they said. Maybe they could walk me through something over the phone.

"Miller's Tech, this is Elgin."

"Hi, Elgin. I was in a few days ago with my laptop....."

"Right, Al. How's it going?"

"My computer is acting crazy again. I'm not sure if you can help me over the phone."

"I might be able to. What's it doing? Same as last time, freezing up?"

"No. This time it will turn on and then it shuts back off. It's done it six or seven times."

"Hmm.... I'd really need to see it. I'm not sure what might be going on."

"I guess I could bring it in tomorrow. Are you working tomorrow?"

"I have school tomorrow, I won't be here. Mr. Miller will be, but he doesn't really work with computers."

"Well, crap." I trailed off. Small towns moved at such a slow pace. This wasn't a work thing, but I would need my computer for that too, soon enough.

"The shop closes in ten minutes. I could come up to the house and look at it, if you'd like?"

No way! This kid was crazy. "Elgin, that's so generous, but I couldn't ask you to do that. I can wait a few days and bring it in. It's totally fine."

"I mean, if you want to wait. But I live about halfway up the bluff road, so you're super close. Besides, every kid in this town has stories about the big red mansion on the hill with the Medusa standing guard. I've always wanted to see the house up close."

"Really, the house is infamous? If you really don't mind stopping by, you're more than welcome to check it out. This house is incredible." The pretty computer boy was coming over!

"Great! I'll be up in about a half hour or so. I'll see you later."

I was so excited. Should I change? No, I needed to put this stuff back in the safe and close that back up. Okay, that's what I'd do.

I was nearly pacing when he knocked on the door with the huge knocker. I ran to answer it.

"Hey, Elgin. Thanks again for stopping by. The computer is in the dining room. I could give you a quick tour first."

"Yeah, that's cool." He seemed genuinely excited.

I showed him a few rooms on the front of the house and then I took him into the Victorian kitchen and pulled open the curtains.

"Wow!" He looked out at the view.

"I know. I might never leave." I said it out loud and surprised myself. I really didn't want to leave.

When I looked at him, he was looking at me. Those beautiful eyes. Damn, he was making me want things. I shook it off.

"Let me show you the computer." I turned and walked towards the dining room. He followed.

He sat down in my chair and he asked me a few questions while he fiddled with the laptop. He pulled a tiny screwdriver out of his pocket and flipped the computer over. I was mesmerized as I watched his hands move.

"Can I ask you something personal, Al?" I jumped when he spoke.

"Sure. Ask me anything."

"How old are you?"

Oh, good! "I'm forty. What about you?"

"I'm nineteen. I'll be twenty in a month."

A teenager. God, that only made him seem hotter even if it shouldn't have. I'd never been into dating younger guys. I loved porn with a pretty, soft, feminine twink boy getting fucked by a hot muscle daddy though. Elgin was my porn dream boy, not the guy I would actually date.

"Are you married?" He was looking at the computer, while still asking me questions.

"No. Newly single, actually."

"Oh, a divorce? Sorry."

"No, no divorce. I've never been married. I broke up with my most recent boyfriend a little over a week ago."

"His loss." What did he mean by that?

"His loss? How do you mean?" I was feeling bold.

"You seem like a nice guy. You're very handsome and smart. What's not to like?" He looked right at me when he said it. It seemed totally innocent, but it made my loins burn.

"You have a girlfriend, Elgin?"

"No. I'm gay. But no boyfriend either. I've actually never had a boyfriend."

"Why's that? You're very good looking and smart, too."

"I don't really click with people my own age. There's a few guys at college that are gay, but here in town, no one is out unless they're younger than me. There's a couple of kids at the high school." He kind of shrugged while he focused on the laptop.

"Does that make me the only "out" man in town now?"

"Yeah, besides me. There's a handful of lesbians, but that's it."

"You're out? That's good. How is that around here?"

"I got outed in high school and that was that. It isn't bad, for the most part. I have a feeling that if I had a boyfriend, you know publicly, it might get difficult. It couldn't be ignored then, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. My coming out didn't go great and it wasn't on my terms either. My sister accidentally outed me. She felt terrible, but like you said, that was that."

"Why did you break up with your boyfriend?"

"A lot of reasons, but the final reason was this house. I fell in love at first sight and he hated it immediately. He couldn't stop being an ass about it and I was finally done."

"He must be crazy, this house is amazing! That view blows my mind and I've lived in this town my whole life." He was beaming at me. He was so fucking beautiful.

"Elgin, what is your family background? You have such stunning features. I hope that didn't sound creepy or racist."

"Not at all. My mom is black and my dad is Japanese and Laotian. What about you?"

"I'm Cuban. I go by Al, like I introduced myself, but my name is Alvaro Morgado. All Cuban."

"Note to self, go to Cuba." He grinned at me.

Was he flirting? Oh, damn. "Why go to Cuba? I'm right here." I smoldered as I said it.

"I'll remember that. I have bad news about this laptop though." He shook his head 'no'.

"Oh, no. It's dead? Is all my stuff lost?"

"No, your files and stuff will be fine. We just need to get you a laptop with more storage and I can move all this stuff over for you."

"Oh, thank goodness. All my work stuff is on the hospital server, but this is mostly personal stuff, like pictures."

"You can order a computer online or I can build one for you."

"You build computers?"

"Yeah, it's not that impressive, I promise you."

"Well it sounds impressive. Gorgeous and smart." I didn't necessarily mean to say that out loud.

I looked at him and he was looking into my eyes. He would look so pretty in a pair of panties and some thigh high stockings. His beautiful face was going to be in all my porn fantasies from now on.

"I'm not gorgeous." He said it quietly.

"Are you kidding me?" I wanted to reassure him he was stunning. "Oh Elgin, you are very attractive. Your eyes. I can't get enough of your eyes."

Then his eyes were on me. I wanted to kiss him. I needed to calm down. He was so innocent and I'm a dirty old man.

"You really think I'm attractive? Are you attracted to me?" What a bold boy!

"Yeah, Elgin. I think you're very attractive. And yes, I'm extremely attracted to you. Way more than I should be."

"You shouldn't be attracted to me? Why not? I'm nineteen."

"I know, but that's still really young. I'm more than twice your age. You've never had a boyfriend. You shouldn't start with a man like me."

He stood up. I was frozen in my seat. He walked around the table towards me. Oh my god. He was standing right next to me now. He smelled so good. I turned in my chair and faced him. He stepped closer, between my legs. He was so close, my fingers itched to touch him.

"Al, I've never had a boyfriend, that's true. But that's because I always really wanted a daddy. Would you want to be my daddy?"

"Oh, Elgin, yes. I'd love to be your daddy. But it's such a bad idea, really." I looked down but all I could see were his feet. That didn't help.

"Can I sit on your lap?"

I nodded and shifted to give him more room to sit on my leg. He sat on my right leg, with his legs between mine. He gently put his arm around my shoulder. I didn't move for a second but then I wrapped my right arm around his waist.

I pulled him closer, higher on my lap. I put my face against his neck. He smelled good enough to eat. I felt him put his hands on my head, pulling my face up to look at him. He bent down and touched his lips to mine. He was trying to push me to my limits. I was so close to snapping.

"Elgin." I whispered it against his lips. It was a plea, a surrender. It was a question. He answered. He crushed his lips to mine and he put both arms around my neck. He tasted even better than he smelled. My arms tightened around his small, thin frame.

This was such a bad idea. I should have stopped this. Instead I just kissed him harder. God, I wanted him.

I pulled my lips away and pushed him away slightly. Through my panting breath, I tried to stop everything. "We have to cool it. This is way too fast. Elgin, you deserve so much more than this." It was true.

"You said you were leaving soon. I just don't want you to leave before I can show you how much I want you." He rested his head on my shoulder. I pulled him in close and held him tight.

"I'm not leaving tomorrow. Let's take some time to think this through. I respect you too much. I can't just use you. Not like this." It was all true.

I wanted him in my fem boy sex fantasies, but I wanted to give him something better for his first experience. I was somewhat disturbed by my mixed up feelings about him. I shouldn't even consider sleeping with a nineteen year old virgin, at all!

He would regret all of this and I should act my age and control this situation. And yet, when he turned his head until our lips met again, I couldn't help but kiss him back, with fervor.

Our kisses finally slowed and I helped him stand up. I stood up too, so I could move away, if I needed to. He looked unsure all of sudden. I pulled him in and hugged him to my chest. He felt perfect in my arms.

"Are you alright, Elgin?"

"Yes, I'm okay. I just think that when I leave, I'll never hear from you again." He pulled back from the hug and looked into my face, searching for the truth.

"That's not true. I meant what I said about taking time to think. I know you have school tomorrow, so how about I come to the shop the day after and we can figure out what computer I should get?"

"Really, you'll come back to see me? Just for the computer?" He looked at me with a pouty mouth and big, sexy bedroom eyes.

"No, not just for the computer. I want to see you again. Can you wait two days?" I tried to joke a little to ease the tension.

"I guess. I could come over tomorrow after school. I don't work, so I'm free once I'm done with class."

"What time do you get back from school?" I shouldn't even be asking. But I wanted to see him tomorrow now that I knew it was an option.

"I get back from Manchester around three thirty. I could come over then."

"Yeah, you sure could. And what would we do if you came over here? Talk about computers?"

"No, a really smart guy told me I should get paid for my computer knowledge. That'll have to be done at the shop. Tomorrow will be work-free." He bit his lower lip, the little tease.

"Oh, I see how it is. No more freebies now that you've gotten me hooked on your sweet technical skills. I guess I'll have to think of something else to do with you tomorrow."

"I have some suggestions......" His lips were back on mine as he said it. This delicious boy would be the death of me. And what a lovely way to die.

"I bet you do. Daddy might have to punish you for being so naughty." I purred it out. I kissed him harder. Fuck, I wanted this boy.

He was practically climbing me in my dining room. That gave way to thoughts of what I wanted to do to him in every room of this giant house. That made me think of how loud we could get, way out here in the middle of nowhere. He was like a fire in my blood.

I put my arms under his legs and he read the sign and jumped into my arms, wrapping his legs around me. I turned, pinning him to the wall. I kissed him deeply while grinding my body into him.

"Yes, daddy!" He said it just when I thought I was going to be able to stop. Now I was afraid I'd never stop. He had his arms and legs tightly wrapped around me and he was taking every brutal kiss I gave him.

I wanted him so badly, my erection was raging in my jeans. I ground it against him even harder and he moaned into my mouth. I was going to fuck this boy if I didn't get it together right now. I tried to pull away but he was not letting that happen. Damn it.

"I'm going to fuck you!" It was supposed to be a threat, but it just sounded like a desperate promise instead.

Fuck it. I stood up, away from the wall and got my balance with him in my arms, wrapped around me like a sexy spider monkey. I started to walk towards the formal living room that was next to the dining room. I dropped onto the couch which placed him nicely in my lap.

He pulled away from my mouth and pulled his shirt off over his head. I wanted to stop him but I was enthralled by his smooth, soft skin. I touched him with one big hand, running it across his chest and down his abs. His dark nipples were hard little nubs under my palm.

He started pulling my shirt off. I leaned forward so he could pull it from behind me. Once my shirt was gone, we crashed back together, kissing with our bare chests pressed against one another.

I slid my hands down and grabbed his ass. I pulled him closer to me, rubbing him over my erection. He moaned the sexiest sound into my mouth at the contact. I wanted to fuck him so badly.

I grabbed him and pushed him down onto the couch. He lay back and watched me with his gorgeous eyes. I unbuttoned his pants and started to pull them down. I could see his rock hard cock straining against his thin cotton underwear. His eyes were blown out with lust.

I bent down and put my mouth on his dick, still inside his boxer briefs. I ran my lips along his length. He was pretty big. I finally pulled my mouth away and dragged his underwear down. I took him into my mouth and started to gently suck.

His moaning was intoxicating and I loved the sound so I kept working him with my hot, wet mouth and tongue. I heard him finally get some words out.

"Suck my cock, daddy." He could barely grit it out. He was being overwhelmed with pleasure. I drew on my years of experience and did some advanced cock sucking techniques that had him losing control, quickly.

I heard him yell and then my mouth was full of his salty seed. I sucked him until he was done coming. I sat back and looked at his face. His eyes were closed and he was breathing hard. After a few seconds, he looked up at me and smiled.

I leaned over him and kissed him. He grabbed my neck, deepening the kiss. I pulled him up into my arms and I held him on the couch as our lips and tongues danced.

"I want to suck your big cock, daddy." He nearly whined the words.

"No, baby, that's all we're doing tonight. It's already gone too far. We need to stop for now." I felt him nod against me. He knew this was far enough. Tomorrow was another day and we'd see what happened.

I helped him get his clothes back on and I walked him to the door. I kissed him one more time.

"I'll see you tomorrow, daddy. Thanks for the blow job. It was incredible." I wanted to scoop him up and put him in my bed, right now.

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby boy. Be good for daddy, okay?" He nodded and walked to his car. I watched him drive down the driveway. I needed to jerk off before I exploded.

I took a hot shower and imagined my hand was Elgin's beautiful mouth. I came extremely hard and felt guilty about it. I was regretting a lot right now. I had no business messing around with this kid. He was so fucking young and innocent. And yet I still wanted him.

Even after masterbating in the shower, my whole package felt heavy and achy. I hadn't wanted someone this badly, physically, since college. My body hurt with my lust for a teenager. Fucking hell.

I tried to work around the house to get my mind off of him but instead I found myself imagining him riding me in each room. I imagined me taking him from behind, making him scream, on every piece of antique furniture.

Maybe I needed to work out. I decided to jog down the driveway and up the bluff road to see what was beyond. I saw a few access roads, but not much else. Frost Manor, as I'd come to think of it, seemed to be the last residence on the bluff road.

Dusk came on and then darkness fell quickly in the thick woods. There were no street lights up here, so I headed home before I fell off a cliff somewhere.

I showered again and finally fell into a fitful sleep. In my dreams, Elgin was strapped down to a four postered bed, wearing a pink lacy tank top and panties. His swollen cock stuck out above the waistband. He was begging me for more. I woke up with that image still clear in my mind.

Was it three thirty yet? This was the longest day ever. I was horny and nervous and I couldn't concentrate. I really felt like a young guy waiting for his first real date instead of a very experienced, grown ass man. I was a mess.

Close to the time I expected Elgin, I found several chores to do in the foyer and around the porch at the front door. I wanted to see him the very second he arrived.

I heard his tires on the gravel as he came through the trees onto the circular drive where I was loitering. I tried to act calm and collected even though I was far from either of those things.

"Hey, how was school?" I tried to act casual as I watched him climb out of his old car.

"You really do sound like a daddy. I like that. School was good, daddy. How was your day?" He was right in front of me by now.

"Too fucking long." That was the whole truth of it.

"I see something else long." His eyes had shifted to my crotch where I was unable to hide my excitement for this beautiful creature.

"So naughty. I should punish you for making me so fucking hard. Do you want to be punished, baby boy?"

Elgin nodded and bit his lip.

"Fuck." I growled under my breath and then I reached over and grabbed him, picking him up and laying him over my shoulder. I carried him inside, listening to him giggle from my rough treatment.

I rested one hand on his perky little ass and squeezed until he squealed in delight. I felt his hand slide into the back of my waistband as he hung over my shoulder.

I was trying to decide if I was going to carry him to my bedroom upstairs or if I was going to ravish him right here in the foyer. He drove me completely wild. But I knew I wanted to take my time.

With that thought, I mounted the stairs and carried my prize to my private lair. In my bedroom, I gently laid him back onto my new bedding. Jesus fucking christ, I wanted him like I'd never wanted anything.

For a moment the thoughts swirled in my mind. Did I want him like this because of my recent relationship issues? Was it that he was just my fantasy boy? I really didn't know and this wasn't the time to worry about it.

"I think daddy needs to buy you some pretty things to wear on that perfect little body, baby. You'd look so good in lace and satin and maybe even a few straps of leather." I stood over him and imagined it all.

"What's your favorite color?" His flirting tone was totally on point. He'd never done this before, but he was already a pro.

"On you, probably pink. Maybe red."

"I love pink." His simple reply nearly took me out. All I could see was him in pink panties, pulled to the side, his pink hole gaping from being fucked by my thick manhood. Pink was exactly what I wanted.

"Would you wear lingerie for me? Lacy, girly things with ruffles and stockings? You don't have to if you're not into it, but you'd look incredible."

"I'm into it. I'd love to dress up for you, daddy. You make me feel beautiful when you look at me like that."

Damn. My body was throbbing and I wasn't even touching him. But I was going to touch every inch of him, so I pulled off my shirt and climbed onto the bed beside him.