Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 04

Story Info
Alvaro & Elgin try to build a future together.
22.1k words
4.89
2.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I texted Juana to set up dinner plans. We're meeting them for the luau on the beach at 7."

"It's going to be alright, Daddy. I promise." Elgin moved closer on the bed.

We'd been hanging out in the room since we'd woken up from our nap. I had checked emails about work and the house while he called his mom to check on her.

"How's Kiara?"

"She's great. She loves staying at the house and keeping an eye on the construction projects. I guess she and Melissa are getting to be good friends. They have coffee every morning."

"I'm so glad. Do you want to go for a walk or something before dinner?" I held him close, pulling him tightly against my body.

"Yeah, let's go to the gift shops. I want to find something for Mom."

"Okay, let's go."

At the gift shop, Elgin looked at the sundresses and locally made jewelry. He looked unsatisfied with the selection.

"Can't find the right thing? We have four days on the island to find her something perfect."

"Okay, that sounds good." He didn't sound good, though.

As we strolled along the lush, tropical pathways that wound all around the resort he was still really quiet.

"What's wrong, love?"

"What? Oh, nothing. I'm fine."

"Wow. Nothing? I'm fine? Elgin, baby, talk to me. Something's on your mind. Is it your mom?" I stopped and turned to face him.

"No, it's not my mom. I was just thinking about stuff." He sounded so unsure of himself, which was out of character.

I pulled him off the path and onto a bench. "Please talk to me." I felt worried and I sounded worried even though I hadn't meant to.

His big, beautiful eyes came up to meet mine and he looked scared. I felt my heart lurch in my chest. I wanted to fix whatever was wrong immediately.

"Are you going to get tired of taking care of me? I don't have anything of my own. I don't have any of my own money. It feels unfair."

"Elgin. I love you. I'll take care of you for the rest of our lives, without ever even thinking about getting tired of it. And you will have your own things and your own money, soon enough."

"I know I'll have a real job and a salary through the foundation when it finally gets up and running after we get home. But I still feel like I'm always taking and never giving anything back."

"I know it might seem like that, to the casual observer, but you give me more than I give you, if you ask me." I paused and looked into those incredible eyes.

"Before I met you, I had a good life, a great job, a fancy house and two nice cars. But I didn't have what I really wanted. All I ever wanted was love and a family of my own. I honestly thought I'd never have that.

Then I met you, Elgin. It didn't seem possible that you could be my everything, but you proved me wrong. You are the most amazing man I've ever known. You're kind and smart and loving beyond my wildest dreams. You give me everything I ever wanted and needed. Absolutely everything.

Right now, it seems uneven since I'm older and successful already. I have money and assets aplenty. So it seems like I'm the provider. But you give me love and affection and hope. You know me and keep me calm. You give me life. All the money and success I had meant nothing to me.

You are my true love, my best friend, my partner, my lover, my mate. I can't live without you by my side. You give me everything, baby. I never want you to think otherwise." My tears spilled onto my cheeks.

"I love you, Al." He was crying now too.

"Come here." I pulled him close and held him tight. "Can I do anything to make it better?" I just wanted to make him smile again.

"No. I'm sorry I worried you." He let out a huge cleansing breath. He yawned a huge yawn and leaned on my shoulder.

"I think we're both tired. It's been a crazy month with the auction, the construction, traveling, getting engaged....." I kissed his soft hair.

"Yeah, there's been so many changes. They've all been good, but it's like a tidal wave of good fortune. It's all great, but it's still a lot, you know."

"I do know. When we get home we're going to need a vacation from our vacation." I smiled at him as he sat up and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Al. I'm so lucky that I found you. I needed you as much as you needed me. I'm ready to take on the world with you." His gorgeous smile was back and I felt relieved.

"Juana and dinner first, then the world." I held his hand as we got up and continued our walk through the gardens.

When it was time to get ready for dinner, we headed back to the suite to change. I was starting to get nervous again as I pulled on a Hawaiian shirt. I button up the buttons, leaving the top two open.

Elgin came out of the bathroom and walked right up to me. He reached for my buttons and undid one more. He turned and went back to the closet and put on a pair of sandals. I just smiled at the comfortable rapport between us.

"Do you want me to leave the ring here?" He stood by the dresser twisting his ring on his finger. I knew he offered since I was so nervous.

"No way. Leave it on. My nerves are ridiculous, but we're not hiding anything. I love you and I'm going to marry you and I want everyone to know."

"Okay, Daddy. How are you going to tell them?" He smiled at me, calming me.

"I still don't know. I guess I'll just figure it out as I go." I took his hand and led him out of the room.

I saw Ursula and Juana at a table near the front, where the stage was set for the luau show. We moved across the sand to join them.

"Uncle Al! Alaska was awesome, but Hawaii is EVERYTHING!" Ursula screamed as soon as we got to the table. She jumped up and hugged me. She hugged Elgin next, surprising me and Juana, and maybe Elgin, too. God, I loved that girl. She was amazing.

We all sat down and listened to Ursula regale us with her stories of Alaska and their first day in Hawaii. She bounced in her chair while Juana smiled genuinely at her daughter's pure joy.

When Ursula finally wound down, I sat forward in my chair and tried to figure out what to say. I just wanted to rip the band-aid off and get it out there. I felt overwhelmed.

"Al asked me to marry him in Paris. Look at my incredible ring." Elgin addressed both of the ladies with a massive smile on his face. He pushed his hand towards Ursula.

Juana and I both sat frozen as Ursula grabbed at Elgin's hand to examine the ring. I finally looked at Juana and was totally surprised to find her smiling at Elgin. Her eyes shifted to mine and I could see real happiness there. She was happy for me, for real.

I stood just as she did too. I hugged her tight to my chest. I felt my eyes fill with tears again. Before I could get it together, Ursula was pulling me away from my sister to hug me herself.

I saw Juana step up to Elgin and pull him into a big hug. My eyes were so blurry with tears by then that I couldn't see anything else. This was my family. It felt perfect.

With all the hugs and congratulations out of the way, we sat down and answered all their questions about our trip and our engagement.

I watched my sister the whole time and I never saw anything other than genuineness and happiness. My mind reeled at it all, but I felt so relieved. All I wanted was these three people to be close to each other. It looked promising.

After dinner I asked Juana to take a walk with me. Elgin kissed me and whispered that he'd keep Ursula entertained. I escorted my baby sister onto a quiet section of the darkened waterfront.

"Thank you for being cool with everything today, Juana."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. You've been skeptical since I told you about him. I was worried you'd freak out about the engagement."

"You're right, I probably would have, but things change. I'm happy for you. I know you've always wanted to settle down and get married and I'm so glad you've found your true love."

"Just like that? You woke up and decided to accept it?" I was still disbelieving.

"No, not exactly. On the flight to Alaska, Ursula told me I was wrong about everything. She told me I was pushing you away over Elgin and that she wouldn't forgive me if I did that. She told me I'd never forgive myself. She was right. About all of it."

We walked for a while in silence as I processed that. Ursula was the smartest person in my family and thank goodness we had her.

"I was still bitter about my divorce. I was overprotective and jealous. I was sure he was after your money. I was ignoring your words and your emotions because I knew best. I was wrong. I'm sorry. I didn't know best, I was just being stubborn."

My mouth fell open. Juana admitted to being wrong! Never, in all the years she'd been on Earth had she ever admitted being wrong. I literally could not speak.

"Stop looking at me like that! I can change. Don't be an ass." And she was back.

I stopped walking and bent over with laughter. I don't know what I'd expected, but it wasn't any of this. Juana stood and stared at me like I was insane, which only made me laugh harder.

I finally caught my breath.

"What is so funny? Just because I said I was wrong?" She snapped at me and looked mad.

"No, but that is hilarious. I was laughing about the fact that the sixteen year old and the twenty year old are wiser than either of us. Elgin took over telling you about the engagement because I couldn't and Ursula had already laid the groundwork for the whole situation."

"I guess age doesn't mean anything, huh?" She shrugged, finally seeing it my way. It made me really happy.

"No. The smartest people I know are really young. And I love both of them like crazy. I love you, Juana. I'm so happy that you're really happy for me. That's all I needed."

"I love you, big brother. I'm sorry I've been so pushy about everything. You've really changed since you've met him. He's good for you."

"Trust me, I know."

Later that night, I held Elgin in my arms while we downloaded the whole evening. He let me get out all my thoughts and feelings. He was the best listener.

"I still can't believe Juana listened to Ursula. I'm flabbergasted."

"Ursula is not to be messed with. We talked while you and Juana went for your walk. She told me about giving her mom an ultimatum. Juana didn't stand a chance."

"No, she sure didn't. I find it fitting that her own offspring was the one that grew more powerful than she was herself. It's amazing. They're both amazing."

"I love them already." Hearing Elgin say he loved my family made my heart swell.

It was another sign that this was right. I was exactly where I was supposed to be with the exact right man for me.

Things had gone better than I ever expected. And then it was time to go home and I couldn't have been more excited about that. Sleeping in our own bed in our house, sounded like heaven.

We arrived home to find everything running smoothly and Kiara comfortably at the helm. She had dinner waiting for us when we got home from the airport.

Elgin was so proud of her but he didn't want to antagonize her for being a good mom by saying anything. She'd had a number of rough years and she'd definitely stopped parenting for long periods of that time.

He hugged her tightly and told her how much he loved her instead. He later told me that this was the mom he remembered from his childhood in the years before the divorce.

She admitted that the change of scenery and the new purpose was exactly what she needed to shake her past habits along with the rehab, of course. She also confessed she was terrified of going home alone.

That night, I addressed it with Elgin once we were getting ready for bed in our room. "How do you feel about what your mom said?"

"I'm worried. If she was willing to admit her fears, it must be bad. She's always so stoic."

"She doesn't need to go back there. She can stay here, baby." I watched him digest that information.

"I'm not sure how I feel about living with my mom and my fiancé at this point in our relationship. We're still figuring this out, with the foundation and the engagement and everything else. But I also don't want to push her out." He chewed on his lip as he thought it over.

"We have a ton of rooms on all three floors. We could set her up somewhere temporarily until we see how it goes. I'm going to agree with whatever you want to do." I pulled him closer into the crook of my arm and against my body.

He lifted his big brown eyes to look into mine. He looked so young and innocent, it made my heart race in my chest. The desire to love and protect him flared up in me, from head to toe.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you. I still don't have the answer, but I'm glad you're on my side."

"I'm always on your side. We're a single unit when it comes to any big decisions." I kissed his forehead.

He moved up so his lips met mine softly. It was tender and loving before it turned almost desperate. Elgin's fingers dug into my shoulders as he held onto me tighter.

I pulled his lithe body underneath me and pushed him back into the pillows. I crashed my lips into his harder, pushing them open with my tongue. I tasted the inside of his mouth and his luscious lips, savoring him.

I felt his body tighten and relax below me as he responded to me naturally. His long, thin arms wound around my neck as a hummed moan sound escaped his throat. I wanted to devour him.

Conscious of the thought that Kiara was in the house, I kept a steady pace towards my goal, but carefully. Soon Elgin's hands were running down my shoulders and over the ridges of muscle along my back.

"We need to be quiet." He mumbled his similar thoughts against my skin.

"We will be. It's also a really big, sturdy old house. We're good, I promise."

He replied with his teeth, biting against my neck. I growled a low sound and clasped him tighter to my chest. My hand strayed down and found his swollen erection. I gently gripped his length and slowly pumped it.

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy, yes." He said it just above a whisper. His whole body arched off the mattress and pressed up into me from head to toe.

My stomach twisted with my overwhelming desire for him. I trailed my fingers over his soft sack and found his tight pucker. I probed into him with one finger and then two. The whole time, his body fought for more contact everywhere.

"I fucking love you, baby." I pulled back an inch to look at the man writhing in my arms. I watched his glorious eyes flutter as I worked his opening, readying him for me.

"Al, I love you." It was no more than a sigh, but it ignited an even hotter fire inside my whole being.

I shifted the two of us until he was flat on his back and I was braced above him, my cock in hand, pressing into his entrance. His body welcomed me easily with our familiarity and his growing need.

I sat back as I pushed my hips closer, slowly and steadily. I let my eyes trail over the perfection before me. Elgin's golden skin aglow, taught over his thin but perfectly defined chest and abdomen. His incredible cock and balls displayed like the work of art it was, just for me.

When my gaze traveled back up to his pouty, love swollen lips and his exquisite face, I found his eyes open. They were heavily lidded with his lust but he just watched me marvel at him.

"That right there. The way you look at me, Al."

I pulled out and pushed back in gently as I focused on him. "What do you mean, love?"

"It's when I feel your love without words or even your body. The way you look at me makes me feel so loved, so wanted. I know it's completely real." He blinked softly as I moved within him slowly.

I focused my amber gaze on his rich brown eyes. I studied his long, shiny lashes. His smooth skin, unflawed in any way. My hips kept to their steady, patient pace.

This wasn't about fucking. It wasn't love making for the sake of pleasure. It was connecting. It felt practically spiritual. I'd never been with another man like this. But with Elgin, it felt heavenly. It felt completely real, just like he'd said.

"Elgin, I love you in ways I never dreamt possible. I need you. I crave you. I adore you." I smiled sexily at him, thrusting slightly harder, pushing myself into him deeply.

He groaned and arched up, enjoying the physical bond along with the love connection. I pulled out and pushed back in repeatedly, never rushing this spiritual mating ritual.

One of Elgin's hands came up to stroke my face. I couldn't help but smile at him with all the affection I felt. His eyes welled up with tears that eventually spilled out and ran down his temples into his hairline.

I knew he wasn't crying, exactly. He was releasing, cleansing. I leaned close and kissed his dewy lashes. I moved to his lips and took my time savoring their plushness.

My body grew tighter as the slow rhythm built between us. I fought to remain in complete control.

"I need you now, Daddy." The soft words against my mouth was the permission I needed to let my primal maleness take over.

I kissed him harder as I moved faster, but still at a steady pace. I felt him shift and wrap his arms and legs around my big, hard body. He clung to me with everything as I drove into him.

I planned to finish this beautiful session of our abiding love with a good dose of pleasure for both of us. My hips rocked deeply, quickening to a blur against his ass.

He bit into my thick shoulder to muffle his cries of pleasure. It pushed me onward, giving him more and more until I felt his body explode against me. I covered his mouth with mine and kissed away his orgasmic screams.

I could feel his tight hole clenching in time with his throbbing package. I thrust into the spasming muscles and let his body milk me, pulling me over the edge. I squeezed him tighter as I climaxed as hard as I ever had. I filled him as we held each other closer than close.

Once we both started to loosen our tightly contracted bodies, I heard him gasping for air. I released my arms and gave him room to catch his breath.

"Did I squeeze all the air out of you?" I was concerned that I'd literally crushed him with love.

"No." He said between deep gulps of fresh air. "You made me come so hard I forgot to breathe." His body went completely limp beneath me as his head fell back. His chest rose and fell at a more normal pace.

I just smiled down at him, watching my love. His eyes moved rapidly but remained closed. He looked completely fulfilled to me.

I rolled the rest of the way off him and gently gathered his pleasure weakened body into my arms and pulled him close. I found the blankets and dragged them up over us as he nestled into me.

Without words we fell asleep, completely content. I only stirred when my bladder woke me in the early morning. I felt confused for a moment. It took a second for me to realize we were home, in our bed, our room, our house.

I pulled away from my warm lover and used the bathroom. I slipped back into the bed and cuddled up against Elgin's sleeping form.

Some time later I felt lips on my cheek. I opened my eyes to find the most beautiful sight before me. His soft smile looked happy and in love and well rested. I lazily smiled back at him.

"My mom is probably up."

"So?" I pulled him closer.

"We should get up."

"Why?" I didn't know what he was getting at.

"She hates when I sleep in."

"You mean she used to hate when you slept in? Because this is your house, not hers. Her opinion about that doesn't matter." I stroked his soft curls.

"I.......you're right, it's just weird." I saw him ponder this new viewpoint.

"We've been traveling nonstop for three and a half weeks. I'm sure she's fine with us sleeping in past eight o'clock. But if she isn't, I don't really care." I spoke calmly but honestly.

His big eyes looked into mine as he processed it. He'd gone from living with his mom, to being in a full blown, serious relationship, to having his mom in his new world. I felt for him. It must be overwhelming.