Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it sure looked and sounded like you were. He's fucking fired."

"No he's not. Stop and calm the fuck down. Don't you even want to hear what I have to say or are you going to keep jumping to conclusions and making this worse?" Elgin yelled back at me.

I plopped down onto the bed and put my face in my hands. I could feel my blood pressure in my neck and I was totally red in the mirror across the room.

"Are you done now?" Elgin asked calmly from right in front of me.

"What the hell was that? You guys were so close and you were whispering and giggling with him. It made me want to beat him to death." I said it calmly, still looking down.

Elgin huffed out a big breath and sat down next to me. "Darrell likes my mom. He wants to make her a gift and ask her out. He was asking me if it was okay and getting advice on how to woo her. He's very straight." He sounded exasperated.

"Why all the whispering?" My game was lost, thankfully, but I wanted to understand why it looked so damn intimate.

"Because my mom was in the living room when he first approached me about it. I was whispering that I thought he'd be great for her. She deserves a good guy and Darrell is a good guy."

I felt embarrassed. I'd made a complete ass of myself in front of four people plus my love. I'd never been prone to jealousy. But I'd also never had something I wanted to protect so badly before. I couldn't meet his eye.

"Are you over it?"

"I'm sorry. I saw red and lost my shit."

"Well I'm glad you didn't hit him. We could have been sued. Besides I thought you had more faith in me than that. Do you actually think I'd do that to you?" He sounded upset so I made myself look up at him.

"I do have more faith in you than that. I know you wouldn't do that to me. But I still couldn't deal with what I was seeing with my own two eyes." I shook my head which was now pounding.

"Al, I am a friendly, outgoing person. I have a tendency to invade personal space, in case you haven't noticed." He said it sarcastically and then continued. "I was probably standing too close, but it was conspiratorial, not flirty. I was excited for my mom."

"I could have handled that better. I am really sorry."

"You should be. That was pretty gross. Don't ever do that again. I'm not into that jealousy stuff, at all." He said it matter of factly.

"Okay, I promise I won't ever do that again. I'll either pull you aside to ask about it or something. Never again, baby, I promise." I felt quite put in my place, which I probably needed.

"Temper tantrums are not a good look for you, Al." He smiled a small smile to let me know he was going to forgive me.

"It wasn't a temper tantrum." I tried to smirk back.

"No, it was an immature fit. Or maybe this is drama club? An episode? Mental breakdown? Mid-life crisis?"

"Okay, okay, I get it. It was bad. I'm sorry. I love you so much it makes me crazy sometimes. But I won't do it again. I swear."

"Good, but you're on notice. One more slip up like that and we will have a problem. I need to know you trust me more than that. Seriously."

"I do trust you. I didn't trust Darrell in that moment, but I should have trusted you. I was lost in my thoughts while I was out and it caught me so off guard. You were too close to him. It fired off reactions in me that I've never experienced in my life."

"Thanks for telling me that. I won't stand that close to other men, no matter the reason. I'm with you and if that makes you uncomfortable, I'll respect that. I'm sorry too."

My beautiful, mature voice of reason. Thank goodness I had this man in my life.

"I'll apologize to Darrell and the ladies. You're right, I'm a total idiot." I fell back onto the bed and spread my arms wide against the mattress and closed my eyes.

I felt Elgin get off the bed, moving away silently. Just as I was about to sit up to look for him, he appeared by my side on the bed. He curled up against me and I closed my arms around him. I just held him close in the silence of our sanctuary for a long time.

Elgin continued to pick on me about it for the next two weeks. I could guarantee that I wouldn't ever do that again. He knew how to make me regret it without actually hurting my feelings. Amazing as always.

Before we knew it, Elgin was graduating. He had a 4.0 and graduated second in his class. He was so proud and I couldn't have been happier for him.

I knew he'd been wanting some new clothes so I took him to New York for a shopping spree as a graduation gift. We decided to stop and get Ursula on the way and take her with us. I had always wanted to spoil her like that, but Juana never let me.

Elgin and Ursula talked for more than three hours straight from the time we picked her up and reached our hotel in Manhattan. I loved how close they were. It warmed my heart in such a beautiful way.

We got a two bedroom suite and we gave the bigger room, with a balcony, to Ursula. As long as Elgin and I had a bed and a door, we didn't need anything else.

We shopped and ate our way through the fashion district for two full days. Ursula picked out a very expensive purse for Juana and I happily paid for it.

My sister deserved the world but wouldn't let me give it to her. Even though it came through her daughter, I was just as happy to know that Juana was getting it.

The next day we went to the Met and then saw a Broadway show. Ursula looked like a beautiful grown-up young woman as we escorted her around the big city. I almost cried a few times.

More than once I wished Juana was there. We'd invited her, but she had twelve lame excuses not to come. I expressed my frustration to Elgin as we lay in bed during our last night in New York. He listened and comforted me. My perfect partner.

We dropped Ursula back at school and invited her to come to New Hampshire for spring break, which was about a month away. She said yes, not having to think about it at all.

At home, we went back to work at the foundation. We also started planning a wedding. Firstly, we set a date. It was February and we were going to get married in September, so we didn't have a lot of time. It was going to get crazy.

A few weeks before spring break, Elgin came to me in our bedroom one evening, looking pensive. My curiosity was instantly piqued.

"I have something to tell you." He climbed onto the bed and sat next to me. I turned the TV volume down and looked into his dark eyes.

"I called Juana yesterday. And she called me back while you were in the shower a little while ago."

"Is everything okay in Baltimore? Is Juana okay?" I tried not to panic.

"Yes, everything is fine. She's fine, I promise. I called her to invite her for spring break. I knew you wanted her to come and she wouldn't, so I thought I'd give it a try."

"Shot you down, too?" I could practically hear the conversation in my mind.

"Actually, no. She's coming. For two weeks. The week before spring break and the following week while Ursula is here." He watched for my reaction.

"How? Why....? How......how?" I literally couldn't speak, I was so shocked.

"I explained how much you missed her and how sad you feel when she won't come. I told her we both loved her and wanted her with us. She said yes immediately."

I just shook my head in disbelief. Not only was my beloved baby sister finally coming to see me, my house and the foundation, but Elgin had done it for me, out of concern and love.

"I know I've left you speechless, but I can tell from your eyes that you're happy. I'm so glad." He beamed at me, having read me perfectly.

"Baby. I'm so happy, happier than I can articulate. You're totally incredible. Of course you got her to come. You can do anything, literally. And you did this for me." I trailed off.

His slender arms wrapped around my neck and he moved onto my lap. I looked up at him and with tears in my eyes, I pulled him in to kiss him as passionately as I could.

"I want you." I whispered the words against his lips.

He nodded and then pulled his shirt off over his head and started working on my clothing. Mere seconds later we were naked and he was straddling my lap.

I gripped his perfect round ass and pulled him and his package tighter against my abdomen. I growled at the delicious friction.

He lifted himself slightly and we readjusted ourselves so that I was lined up with his entrance. He pushed down until my head passed through his tight ring.

Connected now, he focused on my eyes, his own filled with emotion. His body slid down onto me as we stared into one another's souls.

I knew I would do anything for this man and he would do anything for me. The depth of the love I felt for him had grown exponentially since I'd proposed two years ago. I couldn't imagine being this in love, even when we were already crazy in love early on.

I would never regret loving him. I was the luckiest man on earth. Sometimes it felt like I'd imagined him into existence. I had wanted a man that loved me unconditionally and with a burning passion and here he was.

In my lap, my treasure sat with me fully inside him. I shifted my hips and pushed up into him. His moan and his gripping hands let me know he was ready to ride.

I held his waist tighter as I started to move beneath him. He picked up my rhythm and met it perfectly. His hips rolled on top of me, giving us both the sensations we could only get from each other.

He pushed me back until I fell away from him and reclined into the pillows. He shifted himself forward and started to pump his body up and down my fat, 9" shaft. The sight of it and the sounds we made nearly undid me right there.

Elgin rode my cock so erotically that it scrambled my brain. I'd never seen anything as sexual and beautiful in my life. My body tightened as my climax built to near bursting.

"Come for me, Daddy. Fill my ass. I need it."

Elgin's words and his increased speed pushed me over the edge. I gripped his hips hard, pulling him down as I exploded within him. I held him in place as I pumped out a massive wave of cum.

"Yes, baby, yes. Oh my fucking god." I could barely get the words out. As soon as I loosened my fingers around his middle, he started to move again.

He leaned forward and kissed me as he found his perfect position to ride me until he came. His hips moved faster and faster and his eyes rolled back and then he was trembling and jerking against my chest.

I held him as the orgasm ripped through him. His cock, untouched by either of our hands, throbbed against my stomach as he came. I could feel his warm seed running down my side. He collapsed completely onto my chest and gasped for air.

I stroked his back as he calmed from his exertion. Finally he lifted his head and smiled at me. "I think it's bath time."

"It is. Roll over here baby and I'll go get it started." I helped him down onto the mattress. His lazy after sex smile made my heart thump against my ribs. I bent and kissed him and then went to run the tub.

With Ursula and Juana expected in a few weeks, I took care of some errands that would be part of their vacation surprise. I went to my jeweler with several things I'd saved in the safe.

I also took Elgin's ring with me, which he was very reluctant to release into my care, but he understood why I needed it. I commissioned a wedding ring to go with his engagement ring, the two fitting together perfectly.

I also gave the jeweler a platinum and diamond necklace that had three large central motifs and two slightly smaller ones on either end. I told him what I wanted him to make with it.

Lastly I gave him a broken diamond pin that the auction house wasn't interested in and a large ruby and diamond ring that I had kept just because I liked it. I tasked him with yet another custom project.

A week later he was ready to give me Elgin's ring back and he had renderings of the seven custom pieces he would be making if I approved. I did approve of everything. I couldn't wait until they were all done.

Soon Juana arrived and didn't try to hide her emotions about the home and foundation I'd built with my love. She was impressed with everything. She hugged Elgin and I tight. It felt so right.

The first week that Juana was visiting, she got to know Kiara, Melissa, Rita and Darrell as Elgin's and my chosen and real family. She blossomed around my wonderful friends and I loved every second of it.

Soon Ursula arrived and the energy changed to something slightly more frantic but even happier. She and Juana cried and cried when she arrived. It made Kiara cry, too.

Finally, with everyone that I loved in one place, we planned a huge dinner where Elgin and I were going to give them all several surprises.

Juana insisted on cooking a massive Cuban feast. Kiara happily surrendered the main kitchen to her and baked rolls and desserts in her apartment with Darrell by her side.

Darrell had asked Kiara out and they were taking it slow, but they were both quite smitten. Elgin said he couldn't have hand picked a better man for his mom if he tried. Darrell was kind, caring, soft spoken and very handsome. He adored Kiara.

Ursula worked alongside the bees on their projects on the third floor. She was invigorated by the program once she saw it in action. She was going to look into doing an official summer internship at our foundation as part of her studies. I loved that idea for multiple reasons.

With the table overflowing with dishes and delicious smells of both Juana and Kiara's cooking, we all took our seats. With my sister, my niece, Elgin's mom and her boyfriend and our dear friends here with me and my partner, it felt completely incredible.

Once everyone had plates full of food, Elgin stood to announce our wedding date. Everyone smiled and cheered for us. Then I stood and picked up a large gift bag I'd placed in the dining room earlier in the day.

I pulled out boxes and handed them to all five of the ladies at the table. Before they opened them, I addressed each of them.

"Melissa, you have been a strength and a joy since the day we met you. Our lives, personal and professional, have flourished with your hard work and support. I can't ever thank you enough. I'd love it if you would stand next to me at the altar, as my Best Woman."

She was on her feet and hugging me a second later. She quietly told me that she'd be honored as she embraced me tightly.

Next Elgin spoke to Ursula. "My beautiful Ursula, I love you so much. You've been a sister, a friend, a niece and an ally to me from the second we met. You made me feel so welcome in this family. Would you be my Maid of Honor on my big day?"

There was much squealing and screaming. She yelled the word "yes" ecstatically over and over and she practically tackled Elgin and then me, kissing and hugging us both while crying.

I asked Juana to escort me down the aisle to start the ceremony. She was overjoyed to "give me away", as she kept calling it. Elgin asked Kiara to walk with him to the altar as well and she was beyond delighted.

Finally we had them open the boxes. Within Juana, Kiara and Ursula's boxes there were custom made platinum and diamond necklaces. I had the jeweler use the three central motifs from the Victorian necklace to make them matching necklaces for the wedding.

Before those three had calmed down, I asked Melissa and Rita to open their gifts. Inside they found matching necklaces that were decidedly more modern and sleek while still looking vintage. The jeweler had used the two end sections from the original piece to make these works of art.

Our wedding party was set and the date was booked. We were going to have the ceremony in the yard at the house. Wanting to keep our private sanctuary empty and available to us at the end of the night, we rented out a historical building in downtown Pimingdale to have our dinner and reception after the ceremony.

My husband-to-be and I went to New York to order custom made outfits for the wedding. We also went to Kleinfelds to pick colors for our attendants to wear. Each lady could pick whatever they wanted to wear as long as they were one of the five approved fabrics we selected. They all went together to pick out dresses a few weekends after our visit.

We found a cake vendor and a florist in Boston. We selected chocolate cake with pink tinted vanilla buttercream frosting. The cake would be huge and covered in sugar flowers. The florist jumped to attention once they heard our budget. Elgin loved flowers so he was getting all of them. Seriously, all of them.

We ordered floral wreaths and swags for all seven garage doors and the front door plus more swags and arrangements to decorate the exterior of the house. Every window on the front would be adorned with lush flowers.

We were also getting tons of flowers for the ceremony area and even more for the reception space. Lastly, Elgin ordered a bouquet for himself and some of the ladies and boutonnieres for me and the other people that would be wearing those.

I asked Elgin where he wanted to go for our honeymoon and he told me he wanted me to pick and plan it all. He trusted me as the more well traveled partner and a complete romantic, to arrange everything. I was quite glad to do it.

We sent out invitations to our carefully selected guest list. I invited a few friends and coworkers from Baltimore and Elgin invited a small number of school friends. After much consideration, he decided to send one to his dad in Ohio. He didn't think he'd come, but he wanted to make the gesture.

Besides our personal friends, the majority of the guest list were people we'd met and worked with through the foundation. We kept the list to right under a hundred people, which was more than either of us really wanted, but we just couldn't pare it down further.

We tried so many caterers that they all blended together after a while. We finally hired a celebrity chef owned restaurant that could provide the quality of food we wanted in the quantity we needed. I didn't care about the cost. I demanded amazing food. Horrible wedding food is my personal nightmare.

With everything set, we just had to count down the final few weeks, one day at a time. The day was upon us before we knew it. The night before the wedding, I held Elgin in my arms as we drifted off to sleep. We weren't superstitious and I slept better with him against my body than any other way. We both were happy with that decision.

I kissed him desperately in the morning before we had to go our separate ways to get ready. I pulled out the box that had the final custom jewelry piece I had had made for the wedding. I set the box down next to Elgin, on the bed.

"What's this?" He looked at me, genuinely surprised.

"You said you wanted a necklace or a pin to wear at the wedding. I know you found something at an antique store, but this is another option. I don't know what your outfit looks like but I wanted to give you something special that I had made for you."

"Daddy. Thank you." He was so sweet.

"Open it. Please."

He picked up the box and opened the lid. He gasped and looked back at me with huge eyes. "Oh my god, it's perfect!"

I had the jeweler use the damaged diamond brooch and the large ruby and diamond ring to make a very intricate pin. The giant oval ruby with its original row of white diamonds surrounding it was in the center.

The damaged diamond brooch had been taken apart in five sections that were rearranged to make a heraldic looking shield or crest shape that perfectly framed the central gem cluster.

A few new small rubies and filigrees were added to finish it perfectly. If you didn't know it had been two pieces with new parts added, you'd have never known. It was glorious and the red-pink rubies were the perfect color.

He assured me that he would meet me at the altar clad in his new diamonds and rubies. With a lingering parting kiss, I gave him our room to use to get ready.