Dr. Morgado's Treasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed and hung out in the empty one bedroom apartment next to Kiara's place. We had furnished it for guests, so it was perfectly comfortable and it gave my love the whole house to have at his disposal without worrying about me seeing him before the ceremony.

Melissa and Rita were in and out, checking on me and bringing me messages from the house, specifically from Elgin. Juana came in and spun around to show off her dress and her sparkly diamond necklace. It reminded me of seeing her arrive at her quince party all those years ago. I was seventeen when she had turned fifteen.

With the guests in the seats, I exited my dressing room and walked with Juana towards the aisle. The music started and Rita escorted Melissa to the altar where she dropped her off with a kiss and then found her seat.

Next, Juana and I walked down the aisle. At the front row, I stopped and hugged and kissed my sister before joining Melissa at the front. She looked incredible in a flowy wedding appropriate pants suit.

I felt ready to see Elgin. I had tried my best to look good for him on this special day. My custom suit was a perfectly fitted black tuxedo with a crisp white dress shirt under it. I wore the top two buttons undone and had a pink pocket square and a three rose boutonniere pinned to my lapel.

All the ceremony flowers were roses in three different shades of pink. On the buildings there were stargazer lilies, peonies and hydrangeas mixed in with the roses. Everything was pink with fresh greenery. It looked spectacular.

Speaking of spectacular, I could just see the top of Elgin's head over the guests that were now all standing for his entrance. Ursula came around the corner first and walked down to her spot on Elgin's side of the altar. She looked like a princess, complete with her diamond necklace

When Elgin and Kiara came into view at the far end of the white runway, I thought my heart would stop. Elgin was glowing and golden. His hair and lashes seemed to sparkle. His face was the picture of joy and I immediately started to cry.

As he walked towards me, I couldn't breathe. He was literally breathtaking. His outfit was a closely fitted white tuxedo. It was a silk satin fabric and it seemed to radiate its own light. Under his jacket, he wore a white lace shirt with cuffs that hung over the backs of his hands. It had a high lace collar that elongated his slender neck.

He looked decidedly bridal while being completely male. It was perfectly Elgin. At his neck he wore the new brooch I'd given him, pinned right at his throat, adding the perfect pop of color.

He carried a massive, cascading bouquet of the darkest shade of pink roses. It was large but perfectly sized to make him look even more ethereal somehow. I had to force myself to breathe.

He stopped and kissed Kiara once they'd reached her seat. Darrell stood and received her, like the perfect gentleman he was. I stepped down and met my fiancé in the aisle. I took his hands as he handed his flowers to Ursula.

I guided him up the step to our spot in front of the officiant. I barely heard the opening words as I got lost in those gorgeous dark eyes. This man was mine.

When it came time for our vows, I knew I was going to be a mess. We'd written personal words for each other and kept them secret until right now. I was so excited to share mine and hear his.

I was given the prompt by the officiant to place the ring on Elgin's left hand and recite my vows to him. I took his hand and slid the ring halfway on and then I took a giant breath.

"Elgin, my love. You are my world, my heart, my soul. You are my everything. Before I met you I was lost and unhappy. I was instantly attracted to you, but I didn't think we would be anything more than a mid-life crisis. You were so young and naive. I knew you were a moment in time and then I'd have to go back to my real life.

But when I did go back, I was worse than before. I was depressed and bitter and sad all the time. A very smart doctor finally told me what I needed to hear. I should try to be with you. Our age difference, our life circumstances and different backgrounds shouldn't matter. And she was right. I ran to my office and called you immediately.

After that, I came back to you. I asked you to be mine. And quickly after, I asked you to marry me. Our life together was a crazy whirlwind but I was always happy with you by my side.

We built a home together. We built a foundation together. We're building our life and family together. And every day I fall deeper in love with you. I didn't think it was possible to love you more, but I do love you more every second of every day.

This house was full of treasures when it became mine. None of those priceless things could compare to the real treasure I found here. I found you. I found everything I've ever wanted.

You are my best friend and my most trusted confidante. You are my lover and my partner. And now you're going to be my husband. I waited forever for you and I would do it again and again just to be with you.

I wed you today as the happiest man in the world. I promise to love you, cherish you and worship you forever. I love you, Elgin." I pushed the ring into place carefully.

"Oh, Al." Elgin sniffed and wiped at his eyes while smiling brightly at me.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring just as he was prompted to put it on my finger and say his vows. He slid the ring partially up my finger and then gripped my hands in a death grip as he started to speak.

"Alvaro, I love you so much. You have given me the world in every way possible. You love me so deeply, I could never describe it to anyone that's not us. No one could possibly understand the bond we have.

You support me in everything I do and you love me just the way I need you to. I had fears about so many things when we first met. My feelings were so strong but we were completely different. I wanted it to work but I just knew it wouldn't.

But you proved me wrong. You came back to me ready to commit everything you had to me. You gave me your heart, your home, your dreams, your family. You gave me unconditional love and so much patience.

I feel so secure with you. I'm happier than anyone has a right to be because I'm with you. I feel your love all the time. I love every little thing about you. I love myself because of you.

I vow to be faithful to you. I vow to love you through anything we face together or apart. I promise to keep you happy and satisfied. I will always be yours and only yours. You are the love of my life and I can't wait to spend that life by your side. I love you, Alvaro."

He smirked when he said he'd keep me satisfied, which I definitely didn't miss. Now he was smiling brilliantly again as he placed the ring in its permanent spot on my left hand. I glanced at it, seeing it for the very first time.

I'd told him to get me whatever he wanted. I would have asked for a plain platinum band or with a unique texture or something simple. However, I knew that whatever he picked, it would be exactly the right thing. He knew me better than I knew myself.

The ring on my finger was heavier than I expected. It was a very wide platinum band with three rows of diamonds all the way around it, like his eternity band I proposed with.

The center row of diamonds were large round cut stones, channel set, side by side. The smaller rows above and below it were perfectly fitted baguettes, end to end, making very tailored looking stripes of diamonds around my finger.

Between each row of diamonds, there was a strip of polished platinum, as well as along the outer edges. It was flashy and masculine, just like me. I'd have never picked this for myself, but it was completely perfect.

With our vows exchanged and our rings in place, we finished the ceremony and were declared husbands. It was time for the kiss. I didn't plan to hold back.

I swept Elgin up in my arms and brought my mouth down over his. Our marriage kiss was tender and passionate. I kissed him thoroughly for what felt like a long time before I finally released him. Our eyes met and I wanted to kiss him again.

Before I could lean back in, we were being announced as Dr. Alvaro and Mr. Elgin Morgado. Elgin wanted to take my name and drop Yasuda, not hyphenating anything.

I wouldn't have minded whatever he chose to do, but changing to my name did hit me particularly hard, right in the heart. I loved it so much. It was a small but significant type of commitment in my mind. He was perfect and the whole world would know he was mine.

After exiting the ceremony, we had a precious few moments to be alone before we had a photoshoot. In the sanctuary of our bedroom, I pulled him into my arms and kissed him again and again.

"You are so stunning. I'm the luckiest groom in the world." My eyes traced over his lace shirt, his warm golden skin visible beneath the thin fabric.

"You look so dashing in black, Daddy. Your package also looks incredible in those tight pants. I could barely look away from your dick as I walked down the aisle to you."

I chuckled at his comment, but I felt giddy that he'd been checking me out. I wanted to strip him bare and make love to him right then, but we needed to remain uncrumpled for our pictures and our party.

We had pictures taken in a few spots on the property. We took some in the grassy yard with the thick forest as the backdrop. Next we posed in front of Medusa with the house slightly out of focus behind us. And lastly, we took pictures behind the house, with the ocean view as our sweeping background.

The weather was amazing and the natural light lit up my true love perfectly. The photographer showed us some shots on the camera and we looked so hot together in our black and white suits. The looks on our faces captured the true love we felt for each other.

Our dinner was as good as it should have been for the fortune I paid to get it for us and our guests. There was lobster, prime rib, stuffed pork chops and a Dijon chicken as the four main entrees. We also had the world's best eggplant parmesan for our few vegetarian friends.

We had the fanciest mashed potatoes known to man and a large selection of other sides available. We had two open bars and two appetizer tables available all night.

The cake was bigger and more beautiful than we expected. It was also decadent and delicious. After the cake was served, a Viennese table was brought out for everyone to enjoy as we danced and partied into the night.

The first dance was perfect. I held my new husband close and whispered a myriad of dirty ideas for later into his ear. He was blushing fiercely and he loved every second of it.

For the next song, I danced with Juana and Elgin danced with Kiara. After that, Elgin danced with Ursula, I danced with Melissa and Kiara danced with Darrell. They were so cute together. I could read the joy on Elgin's face as he watched them too.

Elgin and I danced together all night and chatted with all our friends and family. Dr. Morgan Hester was there and I thanked her again for encouraging me to follow my heart back to my true love.

Elgin's father did not show up. We weren't surprised and Kiara was visibly relieved. He knew he had tried and his father's decision didn't reflect on him in any way. We didn't even think about it other than in passing.

The reception was perfect and the limo swept us away at the end of the party and took us up the hill to our big, quiet house. I opened the front door and then picked Elgin up and carried him over the threshold.

I kicked the door closed behind us and took my prize up the stairs to our bedroom. Once inside we both kind of collapsed onto the bed and let the silence sink in for a few minutes.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, still looking up at the ceiling, feeling a little zombie-like.

"Bath then sleep." That was his equally tired reply.

"Okay, I'll run the bath. I'll be right back to help you undress." I kissed him lightly and then rolled away to get up.

With the water running and the bubble bath foaming, I went back and helped him stand up. I carefully removed his brooch and undid the delicate lace shirt.

He worked to open my shirt buttons and we managed to get each other undressed before we overfilled the tub. We climbed into the water, him in his usual spot on my lap.

I kissed his neck and lightly caressed his torso. His head was laying back on my shoulder and his eyes were closed. He looked so tired, so I kept the bath short, gentle and loving.

Before I could stand to exit the bath, he spun around and straddled my lap. He leaned in towards me and kissed me with surprising passion. He stood and I followed him out of the tub.

Dry and under the covers, I pulled Elgin's soft body against me. I found his mouth with mine and covered it, trying my best to possess him completely.

"I need you." His voice was tired and soft.

"Roll over, I'll take care of you, husband." I touched his skin as he turned to fit his back against my front, spooning with me perfectly.

He pushed and wiggled his ass into my crotch, rubbing my cock into full awareness. I reached around and took Elgin's shaft in hand and gently stroked it. I rubbed my own length into his smooth crevice, hardening more by the second.

Soon we were both fully aroused despite our exhaustion. Even though we were both completely spent from the long and emotional day, we needed each other tonight. Today was our wedding day and I wanted him for the first time as my spouse.

I shifted his perfect body slightly until I could push myself into him, filling his tight passage with my straining erection. I felt his body relax into the invasion just a moment later.

I waited for him to be ready. When he was, he started to push back into me, seeking more. I was ready to give him more than more. I'd give him everything.

I held his hips so I could thrust into him repeatedly. We found the perfect position and my body took over, mating my partner instinctually. The rub of flesh against flesh urged us both on.

Elgin arched his back further, pushing his ass open for me, silently begging for every inch of my cock. I hit my stride and started to pound into him making our bodies crash together loudly.

"Yes, Al, yes. You feel so fucking good."

With his throbbing member in my hand, I drove onward, needing my husband desperately.

"Elgin, baby! Holy fuck!" My body pressed against him, pushing him down into the mattress flatter as I covered him. My hips locked tight and my body released my pleasure, filling my husband's ass.

He came in my hand just a moment later. I moved off of him so I could pull him in close, his front to mine. He snuggled up under my chin and I felt his lips on my neck.

"I love you, husband." He whispered it, but I heard every word.

"I love you too, my beautiful husband." I kissed his hair and spoke into his curls.

The next thing I remember was waking up to tiny streams of light coming from the edges of the curtains. Elgin was still in my arms as I yawned involuntarily.

My eyes focused and I could see that it was ten in the morning. We'd gone to bed well after two, so I wasn't at all surprised. I tried to stay as still as possible to let him sleep as long as he needed.

Ever in tune with me, Elgin awoke a few minutes later and pulled himself tighter to my warm body. I wrapped my arms around him and cradled him as close as I could.

"Good morning, handsome."

"Good morning, my love. Did you get enough sleep?" I kissed his forehead.

"I did. I feel pretty amazing even though I'm still kind of tired."

"Same here. Yesterday was perfect from the second we woke up until the second we fell asleep. Five stars, would do again."

He smiled at my rating and kissed my chest. It was such a small thing, but when you added them up, it was everything. The light touches, the sweet words, the kind gestures. Soft kisses and grabby hands. It was all tiny ways he showed me how much he loved me. And it was a mountain of tiny things. His love was immense.

Over the next two days, we enjoyed a totally empty house by order of the boss, aka, Kiara. Not a soul passed through our door while we enjoyed our new roles as husbands.

I helped Elgin pack for the honeymoon since he didn't know where we were going. I told him it was warm and he'd need all his bathing suits. I also encouraged him to think about things to wear in the room, just for me.

"You think I'd go on our honeymoon without lacey, ruffly pink things to wear for my man?" He tsk'd at me while smiling down at his half packed suitcase.

"I can't wait to rip them off you." I stood behind him and rubbed myself over his perfect booty.

"Get out of here and let me pack. You can molest and fondle me all you want once we get to our destination." He swatted me away playfully.

We sipped champagne in our first class seats as we flew to our much needed honeymoon. I couldn't wait to show him where I had picked for us to go.

We landed and the steward announced we had arrived at our final destination, Grand Case, St. Maarten. His eyes got wide and he looked at me, clearly excited.

The island was a tropical paradise and we caught a bus going to our resort. St. Maarten was known to be very gay friendly and the best resorts were also the most open minded resorts. Our resort was near the clothing optional, gay friendly beach. I hadn't told him about that yet.

We checked in and were welcomed as only a honeymooning couple can be. The bellhop carried our bags to one of the premium honeymoon suites and helped us inside. I tipped him and then turned to look at Elgin.

He was exploring the massive suite when I caught up to him. I took his hand and led him to the sliding glass door. It opened onto a beach level balcony. It was only three steps down to the sand. He thought it was the perfect balcony for him.

We walked on the sand and checked out the private cabana that belonged to our suite. Everything was magical looking and the water was the bluest I've ever seen, just yards from our room.

I couldn't wait to relax, explore, eat and fuck like rabbits with my partner for the next eight days in paradise. My husband. It still felt incredible and exciting and I hoped it always would.

The first order of business was our customary nap upon arrival in a new location. We slept on top of the soft bedding for a little over an hour and we both awoke ready to explore the resort and find a fruity cocktail.

I put on tight shorts, a fully open shirt and flip-flops. Elgin nodded his approval as he found himself an outfit to rival mine. He wore tiny boy shorts that barely contained his junk.

His tank top was a shirt by definition only. The straps were spaghetti thin and the arm holes dipped nearly down to the hem. He also wore flip-flops and he looked incredibly sexy. The sun was going down as we strolled through the courtyard, checking out the map of the grounds.

We found the outdoor bar we were looking for and we ordered drinks in pineapples just because we could. I scanned the other guests and spotted straight, gay and lesbian couples easily. It felt good to know we weren't in the minority amongst the other pairs.

After our drinks and a little bit of people watching, we walked down the darkened beach and listened to the waves, the island music drifting over from somewhere and the sounds of an amorous couple that didn't make it back to their room before the urge overtook them. The woman was enjoying her man, loudly and unabashedly.

Elgin and I giggled about it and went back to our room to change for dinner. Now dressed in island casual and slightly more covered, we went to the restaurant where we had reservations that evening. The menu was all fresh seafood and everything we tried was delicious.

Over the next few days, we explored the activities at the resort and tried jet skis and paddle boarding. We also spent a nice portion of time relaxing on the beach and swimming at the pool. We also christened the cabana as well as every room in the suite, several more than once.