Dr. Pritchard, Hypnosextherapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed with relief when their pupils dilated. It can take longer for some subjects than others, and with two people, if they don't go under at the same time, it can get difficult. I let them rest for a few minutes before I continued.

"Ken, how do you feel about Melissa?"

Ken, still not quite in a receptive state, mumbled back as if drunk: "I love her."

"That's nice, Ken. Are you attracted to her?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me more? What do you like about her body?" This was a decided advantage to hypnotherapy. It was difficult when fully conscious and sitting next to the fully conscious subject of your comments to be open and forthright. I had noticed in their initial session that they'd been reluctant to open up to each other, to communicate their desires. A lot of couples have issues telling each other what they want, and that is mistaken for a lack of desire, a misdiagnosis that leads to a rapid decline in libido.

"Um ..."

"Ken!" I needed to get his attention. "What do you think of Melissa's tits?" I knew many new mothers gave up their breasts, their nipples to feed their babies, and even after the babies were weaned, the husband could be reluctant to reclaim that territory, and the woman, feeling self-conscious about the state of her breasts, believed that her man was no longer attracted to her breasts.

"I like them. They're silky."

"So you like to feel them, Ken?" I decided to build up the emotional context between their bodies. "Where do you like to feel them on your body?"

"I like to rub my cheek on her nipples. I like to feel her nipples on my tongue."

"Good. And Melissa? How does it make you feel when Ken gives your nipples attention?"

In her trance, Melissa reached up with her right hand, and tweaked her left nipple through her t-shirt. "It feels good. I miss your mouth."

"And Melissa, what do you like about Ken's body?"

"I like it when he holds me in his strong arms. The feel of his cheek on mine when it has just a little stubble."

"Do you want Ken to hold you now?"

"Yes," Melissa said without hesitation, despite being in a trance. "I do."

"Ken, will you hold Melissa?"

Instead of answering verbally, he rolled onto his side and nestled into his wife, putting his right hand on her cheek to tilt her face closer, then rubbing his cheek against hers. She responded by turning her body to face his, and sighing as he pulled her into his arms.

I let them just lay like that for a while. I was important for them to establish this kind of bodily intimacy, even if it wasn't precisely sexual. In fact, their problem was more one of intimacy than sex. But there was no doubt that we'd get to the sex.

After a few minutes, afraid they might just fall asleep like that, I continued. "Melissa, how do you feel now?"

"Loved. I feel loved."

"And Ken?"

"Appreciated." I made a mental note of the disparity in their response. Hers was expected, but his hinted at some other potential issues that were best explored when they were fully conscious.

Curious, I knelt behind Ken, and reached over his hip to feel along the front of his pants. As I expected, he was rock hard. I gave him a little stroke along his inseam and I removed my hand. I stood and walked around to Melissa, stroking along the seam of her yoga pants as a little primer, then placing my hands on her buttocks, pushed her lower body forward a bit, encouraging more contact with Ken. She sighed as she settled into him, pulling her hips up as she did so.

Ken kissed the top of Melissa's head and she turned her face up into his to return the kiss to his lips. From my position kneeling behind Melissa, I encouraged them further, playing the part of wandering hands, touching each of them strategically to encourage them to continue. I leaned over Melissa and stroked Ken's buttocks and down along his thigh. I felt along the edge of Melissa's left breast, feeling her nipple harden through her t-shirt. Their own hands began to wander in response. Ken moved his large right paw from Melissa's back down to her perky ass. Melissa put her left hand on Ken's chest and slowly slid it downward.

I kept an eye out for obstacles. Things like unbuckling a belt, unzipping pants, removing a brassiere can be particularly difficult when in a trance state. I unbuckled Ken's belt, unbuttoned his slacks, and slid the zipper down, relishing the feel of his cock straining against the cloth for freedom. I finished just in time for the arrival of Melissa's left hand, which slid seamlessly into the front of his boxer shorts and curled around his girth. Ken sighed.

He needed help getting his hand, however large, into the front of Melissa's yoga pants. Tight as they were, though, I thought it might be best if I worked on getting them off of her now. I laid on the floor behind her in a loose spoon and placed both of my hands, palms forward, on Melissa's lower back. I slid my fingertips into the waist hem of her pants and kept pushing, peeling the tight lycra off with my thumbs as I cupped her ass cheeks with my small hands. As I said, I love my job. I shuffled my body down, pushing her pants to her thighs, then calves, my hands now encircling her her ankles. I could smell her arousal. Ken was one lucky man.

As I sat up, I found that Ken had also shuffled his body around Melissa's. While I was going down on her, he was coming up. He'd slipped out of his pants and his dark blue boxer shorts were pushed astray halfway down his thighs. His hips were thrust forward, pushing his engorged penis towards his wife's waiting lips. She had both of her hands wrapped around his width now, feeling the hot pulsations of his desire.

She licked the tip of his penis as the head slipped past her lips and into her wet mouth. Her left hand, displaced by her lips, she used to pull his body closer, taking him all in. She kept her right hand on his shaft, opening her fingers as he entered her mouth until her thumb and forefinger separated at his base, nestled in his neatly trimmed hair. Her fingers zippered together as Ken pulled back until only his mushroom head remained inside her mouth, and her fingers separated again as he thrust forward. I slowly pulled Melissa's black t-shirt up from her waist until it rested under her armpits and above her breasts, then unhooked the back of her bra and pulled the cups off of her pert breasts. Even in a trance, Ken knew a good thing when he saw it. He cupped her left breast in one of his large hands, thumbing the nipple into stiffness. I took advantage of the opportunity to briefly cup her other breast with my left hand. I love the feel of a breast, and touching your own is never the same as touching those of another woman.

After copping my feel, I moved my hand down between her legs, which were already scissoring in anticipation. She had a small tuft of neatly trimmed hair—carpet that matched her drapes—and I could feel the heat emanating from her lips. I slipped my middle finger between them and felt her sticky moistness. Melissa moaned around Ken's cock. She was ready. Ready for Ken to show a little appreciation.

I crawled around the couple until I was behind Ken. Then I began to gently reposition him, moving his left leg, then his right, urging him to lay with his head pointed toward Melissa's legs. In his trance state, he was psychologically compliant, but physically, he was on manual operation and needed some assistance. His focus, not unusually for a man, was on his cock and the attention it was getting. Once I got his head close enough, though, his wife's aroma pulled him in like a tractor beam and his instincts took over. Her cute little pussy with its neat triangular thatch disappeared from my view, blocked by Ken's tanned-hair head. Melissa's lips remained locked around her husband's manhood and the dueling sounds of slurping and moaning filled the otherwise quiet room.

This couple, the Saxtons, were so into each other now that there was little for me to do. I sat back in my chair and enjoyed watching the fruit of my labors. These are the scenes I imagined during some of the less enticing sessions—couples bickering pre-hypnosis about who snubbed whom. Meanwhile, I was 0ff in my head picturing the better times. This would be one of those moments and I took a moment to savour it.

Clumsily, as if drowsy, Melissa pulled herself up on to her hands and knees. Ken clung to her ass, and kept his face buried between her legs. He seemed to be enjoying himself almost as much as Melissa. Melissa straddled his head, her upper body collapsing to the floor in ecstasy. On his back, Ken's engorged cock bobbed free, slick from his wife's saliva. It looked meaty and delicious. I moved off my chair and began to prowl again, tracking my prey. I wrapped my hand around his thick rod, stroking it down and up. He was otherwise preoccupied with his wife and I didn't think he'd mind. I leaned close and licked from the base to the tip, then took it between my lips, engulfing his head with my mouth, taking him deep.

I could hear Melissa's moans getting louder with Ken's attention, louder and more frequent. She was close to coming, and I knew Ken would enjoy making her come. I viewed what I was doing to him as positive reinforcement.

"Unngghh ... uhhhh ... Oh, Ken! Ken! I love you, Ken!" She was there, but there were more to come.

Regrettably, I gave Ken one last suck and lick and helped him into position behind his wife. I kneeled behind him and guided his cock into her hot hole. She grunted with satisfaction. I got to play the puppeteer now, pushing and pulling on Ken's hips, fucking Melissa by proxy. His hands pulled at her ass like he was digging into her flesh with desire. Her moans resumed towards renewed orgasm. This time, he would not be far behind.

"Oh, Ken, fuck me! Fuck me like you used to!"

Admittedly, I'd never seen them fucking before, but I imagined he was doing as his wife demanded. He no longer needed me as a mechanical aid as his muscle memory kicked in.

"Ken, I'm going to come all over your big, fat cock!" she screamed with her teeth clenched tight. I took advantage of the situation, hiking up my skirt and backing into Melissa's face, hoping she would take advantage of the situation—and she did. As Ken fucked her from behind, she latched onto my hips, exercising her fury on my cunt with her tongue and lips. It was like something deep inside her unlocked, some lost experience from boarding school or college. She was no amateur. Propping my front end up on my left elbow, I reached down between my legs with my right hand, rubbing my clit as Melissa fucked me with her tongue. Her face, propelled by Ken's thrusts, slammed into my ass again and again. Her aim worsened as his pushes grew more ragged and desperate, and then her tongue wasn't in my cunt anymore as she rimmed my asshole.

Nothing is a new experience for me, but some are certainly less frequent than others—and having another woman eat my asshole while her husband fucked her was on the rarer end of the scale. I plunged my fingers into my pussy, matching Ken's probing of Melissa, which I could feel transmitted through their writhing bodies.

I knew from instinct that their session was coming to a close, but that did not distract me too much to ensure that all parties were satisfied. I needed to ensure that Ken and Melissa, emerging from their trance, were more or less permanently turned on by each other, regardless of my presence or their hypnotic state. Their bodies, their cries, would serve as triggers. My presence only served to heighten their anticipation. Maybe they would even decide they wanted a little more adventure in their sex life.

Our pace continued to build, Ken's cock into Melissa's cunt, and Melissa's tongue into my ass, while my fingers dug into my pussy. In, out. In, out. Ken's guttural grunts, Melissa's adorable mewling whines, my satisfied yelps falling into synch and harmonizing as a chorus. My office was as soundproofed as a music studio, for exactly like situations such as this. Anyone sitting in the waiting room, reading the latest copy of The New Yorker with smooth jazz accompaniment would assume nothing was happening in here—or perhaps that anything could be happening.

I could feel Ken Saxton coming as if he was inside of me. He collapsed into Melissa, who, also coming and unable to keep her body stable, went full face-first smacking into the broadness of my ass, just as my finger, with one final rightward swipe to my clit, triggered my own orgasm.

I could only enjoy the moment briefly. After all, I am a professional. I helped the Saxtons dress, and laid them back on the yoga mats. I looked at them from my chair, their eyes closed, their chests rising and falling in satisfaction.

In my professional judgment, they probably didn't need my services further, but I knew that they would come again. I knew I would.

12