Dr. Slut's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now I can see that Jill's muscle is straining to cinch her asshole tightly shut. As if it doesn't welcome the invasion her brain is telling it is coming.

I just put the tip of the thermometer against that line and press very gently. It doesn't take any pressure to push the thick, silvery head of the glass shaft into the line. I don't press it in any farther than it should be. Just enough for the silver-filled head to vanish into her ring. That leaves the thick ring of her asshole squeezing gently around the head.

Jill purrs a very soft "UMM!" as it presses into her asshole. It's enough to let me know that she feels it. Although I can't imagine she feels it too much. It's awfully small. I doubt it's even uncomfortable for her, at least not physically. Mentally, it's probably agony for her. It would explain the fidgeting that's keeping her from lying still for it.

I've found that the best teases are the slowest ones. The ones that go on seemingly forever and very slowly build the toy up to unbearable horniness. The teases that start as almost nothing, and slowly grow more intimate, more invasive, and more intensive. That's exactly what Jill is getting now. This first tease, taking her temperature rectally, isn't much. The thermometer isn't big. It's barely into her asshole, and no deeper. It's simple. It's something ordinary. But the real tease for Jill isn't what's being done, it's having to lie here demurely in her own office while it's being done to her. As the day goes on, the teases will get worse for her. But she doesn't have to know that yet!

I lightly pat Jill on the cheek of her bottom. "That's a good slut-patient, Jill... you just lie there while the nurse sees how hot you are!" My words make Jill fidget just a hair more.

I wait until I'm sure I have her real temperature. No matter how "hot" Jill gets, her temperature isn't going to change. Maybe in her pussy, but that would be it. And then only by a fraction of a degree. I ease it back of her tight asshole.

I leave Jill lying there on her exam table, her bare bottom poking straight up and her jeans down around her thighs. I quickly pull the plastic sheath off the thermometer. I glance at her temperature. 99.9 degrees. Which for a rectal temperature is perfectly normal. I rub the thermometer between my hands, the friction warming it up a little. Now it reads 103.3 degrees.

I reach over Jill's head and hold the thermometer in front of her eyes so that she can read it without turning her head. "It looks like you're very hot this morning, slut!" I teasingly tell Jill. I know she can see it for herself. But she doesn't know that I warmed it up afterward. 103 would be a decent fever. And Jill obviously knows that. She stares at it.

I wait a few seconds before taking it away from her eyes. As I do I remind her to behave. To stay where I put her until she's dismissed. I toss the sheath away and return the thermometer to its place in the drawer. The last thing I want is for Hannah, or Emily the other nurse, to notice odd things being left out. That might call for an explanation.

I get a single alcohol wipe. Then I spread Jill's so-well-toned cheeks again. This time I stretch them wide apart. I hold her cheeks apart, displaying her tight asshole, while I open them wide. Then I use it to gently wipe the lubricant from Jill's asshole. I know she feels it. I know it's cold against her skin, and this is some sensitive skin. And I know she mostly feels the humiliation of it. Of lying here still while her butt is cleaned off for her.

I toss the wipe. Then I pull Jill's panties and jeans back up for her. I even reach under her waist again and button them up for her.

"Now sit up with your feet off the side of the table, slut."

Jill sits up, her knees at the edge of the table, her shins and feet hanging off the edge. As she knows to, she puts her hands behind her back again.

I waste a few seconds, then I step in front of Jill and face her. Just as a doctor would to talk to a patient on the table. "Well, it's pretty obvious that your bottom is rather hot, Jill," I say as if stating a fact. "When was the last time your pussy had an orgasm?"

"My pussy had an orgasm last night, Ma'am." Jill very quietly answers me in a voice that's meeker, and more shamed, than I've yet to hear from her.

"And how did it have that orgasm, slut Jill?"

"My pussy had its orgasm when Mr. White fucked it, Ma'am." She answers in the same tone. Hearing how humiliated Jill sounds, I decide to ask a few more questions.

"Did Mr. White dirty your pussy up, slut Jill?"

"Yes, Ma'am... Mr. White dirtied my pussy up with his cum, Ma'am."

"And did Mr. White's nice cock satisfy your pussy better than those fingers of yours?"

"Yes, Ma'am, Mr. White's cock was very satisfying for my pussy, Ma'am."

"Well, your nurse will have to run a few more tests. You're so hot now that it looks like you might have come down with a severe case of skankiness!"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Jill says.

I take Jill's hand and help her to stand off the table. "Let's go see your next patient!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Jill answers in a very reluctant voice as I unlock the door.

Chapter 04: The Top

Jill's next patient is a girl. I'd guess she's around eight. She has a real cough. And her chest is definitely congested. Jill sends her home, giving her mother a couple of prescriptions.

This time, as the patient slips out of the exam room, Hannah just grins at me and says "we have a couple of minutes." Isn't she so nice? She believes I just want to pepper Jill with questions. Hannah slips out and I quickly lock the door behind her.

The instant the lock clicks, that nervousness is back on Jill's face. I'm sure she's already wondering what I'm planning to do to her now. And thinking about the exam her patient just got. Wondering if I will simply subject her to the same again? Or rather some more invasive and kinky version of it. She didn't do much, so there should be much in store for her, right?

Wrong. I'm still going to build the teasing slowly, though. But her patient has a chest exam, so it's only fair Jill gets one, too. "And now it's time for your chest examination, slut Jill," I tell her with a wide smirking grin on my face.

"You need to undress down to your waist." I glare at Jill.

Jill very reluctantly starts unbuttoning her blouse again. It takes her a good half of a minute to get it undone and slipped off of her shoulders. She starts to drape it over the edge of a chair. I stop her. She has a little table for her patients to put their clothes on. I know because when we entered that's where the patient's clothes were. Obviously, Hannah had the girl exchange them for a very cute gown decorated with Sponge Bob. I tell Jill that she needs to be a good patient now. "Where do our clothes go?"

Jill stops. She folds her blouse up and sets it on the table. Then she slips the undershirt over her head. She doesn't bother to try anything with it. She folds that up and sets it atop her blouse. Then she takes her bra off and does the same. I know why Jill didn't want to use the little table. It's on the far side of the room from the exam table. Thus her clothes will be as far from her as they can be. Much too far for her to get to them should anyone barge in.

It leaves Jill naked from the waistband of her jeans up but fully dressed from there down. I've always thought there was something sexy about women dressed like that. Snug jeans and naked from there up. With bare breasts.

I take Jill by her hand and walk her the few steps over to the exam table. I help her up onto it, having her sit the same way, with her feet dangling off the edge.

Jill has the kind of breasts I like to play with. Real ones. I hate fake breasts. Fake anythings. Hers are ample. I know that Jill is a 36-C cup. Her breasts are slightly soft, but also nicely rounded. Especially on the underside, where they have an almost perfect rounding to their bottoms. They lie back against her chest, their softness making a decent crease where they do. But from the front, they're fully rounded.

Her mounds are the same light shade of white that the rest of her body is. Those mounds are topped with a pair of slightly wide nipples, not quite as wide as marbles, but definitely wider than pencil erasers. Her nipples are a light shade of pink. They have fully rounded tips to them. And they stand up far enough to have sides to them. Sides that have only the gentlest of tapering to them as they rise off her rounded mounds. Her nipples are surrounded by proportionally-wide rings of a slightly lighter shade of pink. The softness of her mounds allows them to lie against her chest with a deep V of cleavage, too.

Her breasts are still somewhat firm. To me, they feel like kneading a firm ball of dough. Dough that's hard enough to hold its shape on its own. But those breasts still have plenty of soft squishiness to them. And they lie against her chest enough that I can lift them, pulling out the crease as they meet her chest into tautness.

As she sits here, her nipples are already as hard as rocks. They were in her office, too. I could see the nubs straining against the fabric of her bra. Now I can see her bare nipples poking out at me.

I pull my stethoscope out of my pocket and put it in my ears. I start in the center of Jill's chest, feeling her flinch hard as the icy metal end touches her naked skin. I suspect Jill thinks I don't have a clue what I'm hearing. And I don't intend to dispel her of that idea. Not so soon. But I do. I can hear her heart beating. I silently count the beats and compute her heart rate at around 110. Definitely a little elevated. A little excited. But I don't say so. I keep it to myself.

I start moving the tip of the stethoscope around randomly as if I'm just faking it. It doesn't take me long to get over to the side, low on her chest. When I do, I use my left hand to cup the underside of Jill's spongy breast and lift the ample mound up so I can get all the way up under it. What I really want is her breast in my hand.

As I pretend to listen to her chest, it doesn't take long for the natural, slightly, wiggle of my hand to have my thumb brushing over her stiff nipple. The flesh of her mounds is as soft as her bottom. As soft as silk. But her nipples have a touch of roughness to them, as most do. Especially on the tips of them.

Jill definitely feels my thumb casually brush her nipple. I hear her suck in a sharp breath as I do. And I see the goosebumps erupt on the top of her mound all around that nipple. It pulls the pink ring around her nub taut, almost wrinkling it.

I nonchalantly give her mound the tiniest of squishes. Just enough for me to feel the firmness, and sponginess, of it. I pretend that I don't even notice it. Jill does. It sends a faint shiver through her chest. I repeat on the other side of Jill's chest.

Then I turn the stethoscope around. By now her body has warmed the side of it that I've been using. And I don't care about sound quality. Especially now, there won't be anything to hear. I put the fresh, icy cold side of it squarely atop Jill's nipple.

Jill almost shrieks from the cold. She stops herself, sucking in a surprised breath instead. And she shivers. I'm sure, under the stethoscope, her nipple is stiffening up a little more if that's even possible. It was awfully hard to start with. I leave there, atop her nipple. "Jill... Did Mr. White pay close attention to these breasts last night?"

"Yes, Ma'am, Mr. White paid plenty of attention to my breasts last night, Ma'am." Suddenly Jill is using that same embarrassed voice as she answers.

"Did he play with both your mounds and your nipples?"

"Yes, Ma'am, he played with my nipples a lot and kneaded my breasts almost as much, Ma'am... and he licked my nipples, Ma'am."

"Did that feel good, Jill?"

"Yes, Ma'am, it felt extremely good when Mr. White played with my breasts, Ma'am."

"Did you touch your breasts as well, slut Jill?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." I hear a touch of reluctance creep into her voice now. "I touched my breasts last night, Ma'am... but not while Mr. White was having sex with me, Ma'am, only when I was teasing him in my night so he'd want me, Ma'am."

I take the cold metal off of her breast. "Show me, slut Jill, how you touched your breasts."

I straighten up, giving Jill just a little room. She brings a hand up to her breast. "I touched my breasts like this last night, Ma'am." Jill cups her hand underneath her mound. She gives it a little squish. She lifts it up slightly. Then she wiggles it a little. She takes the tip of her finger and teases around the rim of her nipple. She gives it another squish, raising her mound up as if offering it out. Then she lets go of her mound and returns her hand to its place behind her back.

"Did you enjoy touching your breasts like that, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am... it feels good when I touch my breasts that way, Ma'am."

"But you were really trying to flaunt them for Mr. White, weren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I was flaunting my breasts for Mr. White and hoping that he might play with them for me, Ma'am... I like it better when he plays with them for me, Ma'am."

I lean around so I can get to Jill's back. Her back is flat. I pretend to listen to her chest from her back. As I'm doing that, I use the tip of a finger to slowly trace a line up Jill's spine. That has the desired effect. I see the goosebumps sprouting up on Jill's back, their line following my finger down her spine. And I hear another faint purr from Jill's lips.

I look Jill in her eyes. "It's starting to look like my initial diagnosis was correct. Skankiness. Now, let's see how those breasts react to a little painful stimuli." I'm grinning as I tell her.

As soon as the words are out of my mouth, my fingers are on one of Jill's hard nipples. I pinch it, slowly tightening my pinch until I see Jill start to wince. I hold it there. "Does that hurt a little, Jill?"

"Yes, Ma'am... it hurts a little when you pinch my nipple so tightly Ma'am."

"Is that all you're feeling from this pinch, Jill?"

"No, Ma'am..." Jill's voice takes on a heavy note of shy reluctance. "When you pinch my nipple this hard, I also feel a little tingling in my nipple, Ma'am... it's a very... arousing little tingle, Ma'am."

I use the tips of my fingers to stroke the top of her breast. But I don't make her admit anything now. Then I stroke my fingertips along the softer underside of her spongy mound. It gets goosebumps covering the entirety of her breast.

Jill has just enough nipple that the tip of it is about even with the sides of my fingers as I pinch it. I put the tip of another finger to the tip of her nipple. Slowly, and very softly, I stroke my finger over the tip of her captive, pinched, nipple.

Jill shivers hard. Several times. And she purrs a long "MM!" that she can't mute as she does.

I keep stroking the tip of her pinched nipple. "Does that send icy hot chills into you, Jill?"

"Yes, Ma'am, this is sending icy hot chills shooting through my breast, Ma'am. I can't stand it, Ma'am!"

The way this is going, by the time I see Jill's pussy her panties are going to be so wet she'll have to wring the honey out of them before she puts them back on. Fine by me. I release her nipple and repeat the tease on her other breast.

"We still have a few tests to run before the diagnosis of skankiness is confirmed, Jill. For now, go ahead and put your clothes back on, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jill answers.

Jill walks across the room and very quickly takes her bra off of the table. She hurries just as much to get it on. But she minds her manners as well. She stays facing me so I can watch her dress. And just as I did while Jill undressed, I keep my eyes on her chest, watching her closely as she does. And more importantly, making sure that Jill sees me watching her closely as if she can't be trusted to put her clothes on by herself.

Once Jill has everything back on, she stands silently and waits the few seconds it takes me to cross over to her. I take her by the hand again and open the door. It's off to her next patient.

Chapter 05: Punishment Begins

Jill's next patient is a boy about ten years old with a case of pink eye. Yuck. He leaves with a couple of prescriptions as well. But this time, as he's leaving the nurse (it's Emily this time) tells Jill that "she has her ten minutes now." Jill tells me that she takes a ten minutes break every third patient for herself. For a bathroom break, or a cup of coffee, or whatever else she needs.

I lock the door as soon as Emily is out. And I see the nervousness back on Jill's face. She is definitely not a dumb woman. By now she has certainly figured out that between every patient, I will be having some little surprise for her. I'd bet she suspects that this time, with me knowing that I have more time to tease her before anyone misses her, Jill suspects that I might be dreaming up something a little more for her.

I already did. I did say she'd have to be punished for her misbehavior. And now, I've decided that her punishment will come in steps as well. Every time she gets a little break, she'll get a little bit of her punishment.

But the boy did give me an idea. I've been wanting to use only things I find in the office on Jill. Her things. When she did his eye exam, she had one of those little plastic paddles no one uses anymore for him to cover one eye with. It's about the same size as a hairbrush. And it will make a decent paddle. I'd been looking for something to use as either a paddle or a whip. So far, I hadn't seen anything. I was about to go look in her office for something, maybe her brush or a belt or whatever. But that little plastic paddle will do fine. It just won't be as strong as a hairbrush would be.

I pick it up. I hold it up, teasing Jill with the sight of it as she wonders what I might do to her with it. "Time for punishment, part one." I use my sweetest, and most taunting, voice. A voice with more than just a hint of eagerness in it. My eagerness, not Jill's. Jill doesn't look too eager at all.

"I think ten strokes -- on each cheek -- will do for now." the paddle isn't that big. Its head is oval-shaped, and maybe about three inches long. Nowhere near big enough for a swat to land on both cheeks. And I figure, since those cheeks are a matched pair, they should suffer equally.

"And you will behave for your spanking, slut," I add. I stand beside a very well-padded little stool. It's clearly for the doctor to use. There are some chairs along the wall for parents. But those chairs have armrests which would make me sit on the very edge of it. The stool will be much easier for me. Besides, it's Jill's stool.

"Come over here, slut," I tell her as I drop onto the seat. I open my knees a bit, making a wider lap to support Jill's body. I'm sure she knows what I'm thinking. I've spanked her enough before.

Jill comes over, her steps especially hesitant. I can see on her face that she wants to say something. Probably to ask me not to spank her here. She's always been noisy and whiny when she was spanked. But she knows better. She's not allowed to speak until the spanking is over.

She obediently kneels down at my right side when I tell her to. She's still fully dressed. I might have made her strip first, but I decided not to. I think it is just so sexy to have a woman over my knees with her bottom bare and jeans just below her cheeks. So Jill gets to skip the stripping.

I tell Jill to unzip her jeans. She does. It's the first time I've seen her hands fumbling and moving slowly. And now she hangs her head, keeping her eyes downcast instead of looking at me.

I take hold of Jill's shoulders and pull her forward, bending her over my knees as I do. Jill doesn't resist. She doesn't help much, either. It's more as if she's numb and reluctant, but obedient enough not to fight the inevitable. I pull her down until my right thigh is snug in the bend of her waist. Even though she's taller than I am, it has her thighs almost straight up and down, her knees on the hard tile floor. I have my other thigh about 2/3 of the way up her chest. It has the undersides of her breasts snug against the outside of my thigh. When I can feel her mounds, now a little firmer, squished into the tight cups of the bra.