Dr. Slut's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Ma'am, my clitoris is already throbbing and I can feel the wetness in my skanky pussy, Ma'am." She's telling the truth. She knows that she's always, to tell the truth. I don't ask questions just to get her to give a rote answer. I want the real answer. I'm sure the stick is part of the cause of her "symptoms" but not the cause. Like duh, the cause is that she's getting even hornier. The stick is just making her a little more so. I'm sure the humiliation of lying here and suffering it is helping her along, too.

"There!" I blurt out, "all done!" I start slowly pulling the needle back out of her cheek. It takes me just as long to slip it out as I took to slide it in. Jill gets a few more "OW!s" in as it's coming back out.

As it finally slides out of her cheek, Jill breathes a very deep sigh of relief. It has a slight squealing note to it.

I quickly drop the syringe on the table and grab the band-aid. I open it and center it over the tiny droplet of blood forming on the bottom edge of her cheek. I peel the tabs and stick it onto her. Big Bird smiles back at me. I really wish I had a picture of this. Her bare bottom looks so cute with Big Bird on it!

I pull Jill's jeans back up again. Then I reach back under her waist and fasten them for her. I tell Jill that she can stand up now. She hurries to her feet, glad it's over and stands beside the table.

I quickly clean up, leaving no evidence of anything for the nurses to find. Then I take Jill by her hand and walk her to the door to see her next patient.

Chapter 07: On Top

Jill's next patient is a slightly older boy who has "injured" himself in gym. Not really. He's just sore from the exercises. It's his back and shoulders. Too many pull-ups or something. I think it's more that he's not the kind of kid who wants to work out. And doesn't. Whatever, I'm not really paying that much attention to the patients. To me, they're nothing more than excuses to tease Jill.

I'll bet she's glad that this one doesn't give me an excuse to get her pants off. I'll bet her bottom is nice and sore! I know I caught her rubbing her bottom, right where just got that shot, a couple of times. I doubt she even realized it, at least not for a second. Then when she caught it, her hand was off that bottom quickly.

Once the patient is out of the room, I quickly lock the door again. And I watch Jill's face drop, the nervousness racing back, the instant the lock clicks. She might not know what she's in for, but she surely knows she's in for something.

I point Jill to the little table. "Stand over there and undress to the waist, slut." I sweetly tease Jill. It's the same thing she had her patient do so she could examine the muscles he was complaining about.

I stare at Jill, my eyes never leaving her, and watch as she undresses. Obediently she stays facing me, and she doesn't try to cover herself. Not even her ample breasts as she undresses. She folds her clothes and puts them on the table. Then she waits for my instructions. I'll bet, by now, Jill is starting to get used to taking some clothes off in her office. And starting to trust that I will be done with her fast enough that her nurses won't notice it. I'll have to change a few things up. The last thing I want Jill to be is comfortable being played with here. Then it would arouse her as much.

But not this time around. I've already planned this one out. And I have a nice little tease in mind for her. Which is what I want. I hope it's just enough that she won't get it completely out of her mind before the next patient. I want her distracted today. I want her thinking more about me than anything else. And constantly thinking about me.

I have Jill come over besides the exam table. "I guess we'll just see how the muscles in your back are doing, slut Jill. You never know what slutting around so much might injure! Bend over."

Jill is standing with her side to the table so that she could obediently face me. There's nothing in front of her, which gives her nothing to brace herself against. She leans over. She gets about halfway bent over before instinct has her hands come forward to brace against her knees.

"No. Hands stay behind you, slut," I warn her.

Jill's hands move so fast they almost fly back behind her. It leaves her less balanced as she leans. That gets her arching her back more.

I put my hand to her shoulder and push her down, letting her back arc as she moves. I lean her almost all the way over until her back should be close to flat with the floor. It's how I want her. It has her ample mounds dangling down free under her chest. And with her hands out of the way, I have a full view of them from her side.

I have Jill pick her head up, looking forward. Before, with her eyes on the floor, her long hair hung down and blocked my view of her breasts. But with her head up, her hair hangs mostly behind her head, draping over her shoulders. I use a hand to brush the last strands of it up atop her shoulders. That leaves me an unobstructed view of her breasts from the front as well, as I look under her chin and along her chest.

Leaving my hand on her shoulder I use it to get a firm grip. I put my other hand on her back, pushing the center of it down. It forces the arch out of her back, making it straight again. It also leaves her slightly off balance. I don't care about that. I just care about her breasts hanging down loose.

But first I have to play out my role in this act of our play. The act is teasing her as she examined her patient. She started and paid plenty of attention to, the muscles of his back. So it's fair that I do the same with Jill now.

I start with my finger at the top of her spine, where her neck meets her shoulders. I really wish I had fingernails for this, but I don't. They tend to get in the way during real exams, so I keep mine short. But I keep Sophie's and Paige's nice and long.

I slowly, and very lightly, draw my finger down her spine. My touch is fleetingly light. Barely a touch at all. But it's enough for me to feel the softness of her skin.

I see goosebumps erupt around my finger. As my finger inches along her spine, the goosebumps keep sprouting up, following my finger. They take far longer to fade than they do the erupt.

Jill definitely feels the little tease. The first sign is the shiver than flows over her back. Then I hear her purr a sharp, slightly squealy, "MM!" A second shiver races over her, this one much sharper than the first. It has her breasts jiggling under her.

I keep going, steadily tracing a line along Jill's spine until my finger reaches the waistband of her jeans. It keeps Jill purring quivering "MM!s" and shivering as I go. I'm sure erotic chills are flowing over her in time with the shivers.

Now I can have my fun. I grab the rolling stool and slide it over in front of Jill, just before her head. Then I grab a few things from Jill's cabinets. I take my seat on the soft stool. I'm petite. It has my eyes barely lower than Jill's chest, about even with the base of her mounds as they join her chest. It's a perfect view of those spongy breasts.

Now, as her breasts hang loose and free, I can see every little imperfection in them. And all breasts have some imperfection to them. After all, no one is perfect.

Jill's mounds are fairly soft. Dangling just emphasizes it. All of the weight of her breasts has shifted to the tips of them, just behind her nipples. It leaves them slightly firm at the tips, and slightly looser at the base. It lets me see the faint wrinkling lines as they form in the skin just before her chest. They're almost like stretch marks, but lighter. Light enough to fade into nothing without the weight of her breasts pulling the skin taut and shifting the weight forward.

But most noticeable is the way the shape of her breasts changes slightly. Now her nipples angle outward a hair, as well as upward a tiny bit. That's something they don't do with her standing. Then they're pointed almost perfectly forward and straight. But they're just as stiff as they've always been.

Now her light pink nubs point mostly downward, slightly forward towards me, and slightly to the outsides. It lets me see the short, straight sides of her nubs as they rise up to their rounded tips. And it lets me see the faint rings wide around those nubs, or rather about half of those rings, the bottom half of them now rising along the backside of her mounds.

I ignore Jill. I take a pair of common forceps, which is what I dug out of her cabinets, in my hand. They're long, scissors-like clamps with short jaws. These, like most, are steel. And they're especially good at pinching and clamping. They lock into place, their jaws clamped around whatever is in them.

I open those jaws wide. They're thin as well, far less than ¼" thick. And ¼" is about how far her nipples are standing out from the dangling tips of her mounds. I lie the jaws flush against her mound, surrounding the stiff nub of a nipple. Then I start squeezing the handle, closing the jaws.

It doesn't take long for those jaws to be clamping around the straight sides of her nipple. They cover about half of its length, leaving just as much free beyond the steel. I keep closing those jaws, going very slowly. I prefer it slow. It gives Jill more time to feel them closing, tightening, biting into the very tender flesh of her rock-hard nipple. I close it until it has her nipple pinched firmly. Until the nipple starts to darken just a hair, telling me that the blood flow through it is starting to be restricted. Then I stop, holding the clamp in place.

At first, Jill barely feels the pinch of the jaws. Then I see her face start scrunching up as she winces. A split second later Jill starts sucking in a sharp, strained breath. Then her face pulls up even tighter, her eyes closing for an instant before she remembers that I won't allow it. Her eyes open about 1/3 of the way. She breathes in deeper and faster now. "UH-MM!" Her teeth clench tightly, the tendons at her jawline straining. She starts breathing through her nose, her lips closed. It's just as noisy. And it does not mute her pained groaning whines.

It takes about a second. Then I see the goosebumps erupt violently on her breast. They start just around her nipple, springing up so strongly that they wrinkle the pink flesh of her ring. It pulls up taut, the countless goosebumps pulling tiny ridgelines of wrinkles up to surround her nub. Then she shivers racing over her body grow more powerful. They're strong enough that her free mound jiggles. And I can feel the captive mound pulling against my hand through the clamp. But the clamp holds her nipple perfectly still. Not her mound, though. Above her nipple, the ½ of her mound closes to her chest is still loose enough that its skin wiggles.

I put the tip of my finger to the rounded tip of her nipple. I stroke the tip of her nipple with my finger. Very lightly. Now it feels even rougher to me. And it has a more defined roundness to its tip, the clamp squeezing it enough that the tip is starting to squish up.

No sooner do I touch the nipple than Jill suddenly cries out "AH!" She tries hard to mute her cry. She manages to mute it about halfway. Her clenched teeth do her no good. Her jaw drops wide agape. Jill shudders crisply. Not just her shoulders, but her entire upper body. It's enough that I really feel her breast tugging against the clamp.

I make sure to hold her nipple still as I tease it. Jill cries out a couple of more "OOH!s" that grow increasingly sweet, and pained, as I go on. She shudders the entire time as well.

Once I'm sure that this, Jill's right, mound has been thoroughly teased, I release the clamp just as torturously slowly as I tightened it. About halfway through, Jill exhales the deepest sigh of relief.

As I free her nipple, another shiver races over Jill. It gets both of her mounds jiggling nicely. The jiggle pulls her breast away from the clamp and me. Jill pants a few more relieved breaths.

I go for her other nipple. That one deserves the very same tease, and that's what it's going to get.

Once I have both of her breasts teased equally, I have Jill stand up. I stand as well as her breasts quickly rise above the level of my eyes. Those nipples are just as stiff as ever. The pinch hasn't done anything to ease their arousal. In fact, they seem to be even stiffer. The additional darkness at their tips fades quickly.

I send Jill back to the table where her clothes are waiting. As she stands facing me, I allow her to dress. And this time I hurry her along, constantly scolding Jill to do everything faster. The instant she has the tail of her shirt tucked into her jeans, even before her hands come away, I'm grabbing her hand to lead her out of the room and on to her next patient.

Chapter 08: Her Bottom

Jill's next patient is a young boy with a stomach ache. It doesn't look serious to me, and I doubt it does to Jill either. She sends him home with a suggestion that mom tries Pepto and gentle foods, like soup, for a day or so. Her exam is fairly brief. She just feels and listens to his stomach before deciding there's nothing seriously wrong.

I'm sure that's what Jill expects me to do to her as well. After all, it's all she did to her patient, and that's been my rhythm. As I lock the door, I can see Jill waiting, so sure I'm going to make her take her shirt off now.

But I don't. She also suggested that mom get a stool sample and drop it off. Jill would have it sent to the lab for a few tests just to confirm that the boy is fine. Even though Jill didn't collect it herself, I've decided that her telling mom to is close enough for me.

I tell Jill to sit on the exam table. It's the same instruction the patient got. I can see that Jill is slightly surprised, but only because she still has her shirts on. Normally they'd be folded up on the table across the room before I sent her to the exam table. Still, Jill does as she's told and sits there, her feet dangling over the side and her hands behind her.

Jill's always very whiny about her bottom. Anal is still very new to her. With her limited experience, she still expects it to be unpleasant for her. It's why I only have her do anything with her bottom under my close supervision, to ensure that her nervousness doesn't interfere. I wouldn't want her hurting herself. At least no more than I wanted her to hurt.

"You know, sluts, like you, tend to be just so slutty, Jill! And to do just the skankiest of slutty things! Have you been having anal sex, too?"

"No, Ma'am," Jill firmly answers in her hushed and shamed tone. "I haven't had anal sex since you made me, Ma'am."

"Still, since I suspect a very server case of skank-itis, I guess I ought to be safe and run all of the appropriate tests. We'll just get a quick stool sample from you..." I grin, wide.

Jill does not grin. She's smart enough to know that I'm not going to send her to the toilet and tell her to bring me back a sample. That her bottom is about to invaded instead. And that it will be uncomfortable for her. She starts fidgeting just slightly as she sits there. It's why I told her what was going to happen. She can enjoy this minute of waiting, knowing what's coming, and knowing that she's going to have to allow it.

I root through her cabinets, certain that I'll find what I'm looking for. And I do. Rather quickly. Jill has a whole box of the collectors for getting a clean stool sample. I take one out and hold it up as I pull the wrapper off of it. It's about a foot long and pencil-thin. Except for its head. That's about as wide as a dime and twice as long. It's oval-shaped, like a football, and hollow, like the eye of a needle. It's also thin and flat. "Oh, this looks just like the ones they use on my dog!" I teasingly say. It does, too. It just might be. Butts are pretty much butts.

I get a couple of alcohol wipes out as well. And I pull on a pair of latex gloves. Mostly just to be professional. But I don't want to get my hands messy either.

I tell Jill to lie on the table on her left side. It will put her facing the wall on the far side of the table. And it will put her backside facing me. She moves slowly as she lies down, putting her arms under her head for support.

I have to tell Jill firmly to pull her knees up, bending her waist and knees as if she's sitting. Even then, Jill doesn't quite get them in position with the sharp right angles I prefer. Her waist gets close. Her knees less so. Her feet are back a little ways, about halfway up to her pussy. I quickly, and sternly, scold her for those feet and make her move them.

I lower Jill's jeans the same way I have been doing it. By reaching around her waist and unbuttoning them. Then I have to lift her hips slightly as I tug the waistband of them down, around the bend of her waist, and off her bottom. Jill does not help me. As if she does not want her pants pulled down.

That bares the globes of her bottom. But the thin strap of her panties still lies in her crack, covering her asshole. I pull those down as well. It's a little more work since I have to be gentle with the delicate fabric so that I don't tear it. I'm not ready for Jill to be panty-less yet. Besides, these are cute panties. It would be a shame to ruin them.

I get them down as well. With Jill's waist bend to a right angle, her cheeks are nicely taut. But this position also leaves some definition to the line between her bottom and her thighs. Her cheeks are too firm for there to be much of a line, they don't have the pronounced rounded bottoms to them, but they are rounded enough that I can see where they rise off her thighs. I have her panties stretched around her thighs about two inches below that point, her jeans just another fraction of an inch lower.

Her thighs lie snug, one atop the other. It covers the relatively flat mound of Jill's pussy. But it also leaves a few hairs of her fur sticking out from between those squished-together thighs.

But mostly it leaves Jill lying unstill and fidgeting. She really can't move her bottom too much without me noticing it. But she is wringing her hands together under her head. I'd bet even her toes are curling already inside her sneakers. I can see the fidget to her ankles. And her head. It's enough that the ends of the long locks of her hair are dancing on the table behind her.

I lift the top cheek, Jill's right one. I lift it high up, pulling her crack taut as it opens wide and bares the light pink ring of her asshole to my eyes. And it lets me feel the firmness of her cheek in my hand. The glove dulls the silkiness of her flesh.

I open one of the packets of wipes and shake the wipe to unfold it. "Now, let's just clean your filthy little anus off so we get a clean sample," I tell Jill in my teasingly too-sweet voice. It's a voice almost like a parent would use with a small child. Full of fake enthusiasm.

I use the wipe to clean the outside of Jill's asshole. It really doesn't need cleaning. But I know that Jill does not want me to do it. That she's embarrassed deeply by having her bottom wiped for her. Plus the alcohol is icy cold on her hot flesh. It gets a good sucking wince, and a shiver, from Jill. Despite her unhappiness.

I hold her cheek up, keeping her asshole fully exposed with its flesh taut. I put the tip of the collector snug against the line at the center of her asshole. I listen as Jill sucks a very nervous breath in. Then I press just slightly.

I watch as the narrow, curving tip of the collector starts to press into the line and vanish. I watch as the tip quickly widens to its full width, about twice as wide as the line of her asshole is long. It stretches the pink skin around it as it lips forward, smoothing out the faint wrinkles a hair as it goes. I'm pushing slowly, dragging out the time it takes to slip through her tight ring and making Jill feel it that much more.

1...34567...17