Dr. Slut's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to take hold of Jill's wrists and pull her hands up behind her back. I lay them on the small of her back. She knows not to move them. She laces her fingers together, squeezing her fingers against the backs of her hands. She fidgets slightly.

I put my hands to the waistband of her jeans, one hand roughly even with the outside of each of her cheeks. I push her jeans down, efficiently baring her bottom. Even though it's completely unnecessary, I push her panties down along with her jeans. It leaves the waistband of her lightly faded jeans snug around the tops of her thighs, her minimal panties bunched up just above them. And about an inch of bare thigh between her clothes and her globes.

It also pulls those globes nicely taut and firms up the muscles of them a little. Jill's fidgeting wiggles her bottom a little. But not enough to have her toned cheeks jiggling. In a couple of seconds, she stills herself.

I put the small head of the paddle squarely atop her left cheek. The cheek closer to my body. I use it to caress a few little circles over her globe for a couple of seconds. "This is the first part of your punishment for masturbating without my permission. Since it's your second time, slut, your punishment will considerably stricter than last time. Sluts have to learn to control their slutty impulses and behave like the proper ladies they'll never manage to be." I scold her firmly, still not raising my voice to her.

I lift the paddle up high. But I bring it down with only about half of my strength, maybe even a little less than that. This little paddle isn't meant for paddling. It's cheap and plastic. I'm afraid I'll break it if I put much more power into it. Maybe later I'll find something sturdier to spank Jill with. This will have to do for now.

The paddle lands with a modest crack as it slaps her light white flesh. I'm sure it sounds like thunder to Jill. It almost bounces back off her cheek, the plastic flexing a little even with the moderate power I'm putting into it. It leaves a bright, but also fairly light, little pink splotch on her cheek.

"EE-OW!" Jill squeals through clenched teeth. She tries to mute her cry, a cry far beyond what the spanking merits. She sniffles a couple of quick sobs, wiggling her bottom slightly over my thigh as she does. Her sobs come with deep sucking breaths.

"One, Ma'am..." Jill counts out the stroke. Her voice is as shamed as it's ever been. It's muted and soft. It's strained a little. It's almost child-like in its whininess. She wrings her hands. "I'm sorry for being such a cheap slut, Miss Rodgers. Thank you for spanking my naughty little butt and making me be a good girl, Ma'am."

I spank her right cheek next. Jill squeals again. It's decently loud, but not so loud that there's any chance of it being heard outside this room. It leaves a matching pink splotch on her other globe. And it gives her left cheek a couple of seconds of a break between swats. That brief respite is enough for the pinkness to begin fading. Jill counts this stroke off as number one as well.

Ten strokes aren't that much. It's enough to have almost every bit of her globes tanned to the light pinkness. It's enough to have those globes slightly sore and stinging her. But not stinging to the point where it will too uncomfortable for her to sit on them. Enough that she will feel the sting for a while, I'd bet around half of an hour but just feel it. Maybe she won't want to sit for a bit either. But she could without suffering too much.

Ten strokes are also enough to have Jill sniffling a very childish, and light, crying. A crying that's pure whine. Not one brought on by pain. It has her voice a little more squealy than usual and slightly breaking with her sobs. It has her face flushed a touch on the red side from the sobbing, too. And it has her eyes moist but doesn't yet have tears running down her cheeks.

I lift Jill's shoulders up, bringing her up and off my knees. This time she helps me move her body. She quickly drops onto her knees beside me. She doesn't touch her pants, leaving them down around the tops of her thighs. I haven't given her permission to fix them yet.

I glance down. It's the first good view I've had of her front side without her panties in the way. Now I can see the neatly trimmed triangle of her bush. It's cropped with crisp, straight lines into a triangle with its edges tapering just inside of the crease of her thighs. Along its top, the line is just below her waistline. Her bush is slightly on the sparse side, her fur is trimmed down to a manageable length of about an inch. It's also a brown-tinged shade of blond. The lightness of her hair makes it looks a little more sparse. At the bottom, it tapers, but not to a full point, as it flows down between her thighs. It's the way I prefer to see a bush trimmed up, very neatly. Except for the fur that flows between her legs. I prefer bare lips. But I've allowed her to leave hers furry only because she didn't ask me to. Her boyfriend asked me to. I decided to allow him that concession to his tastes and instructed Jill to shave this way.

It lets me see her flat pubes as well. And the fairly flat mound of her pussy. It's long, wide lips, too. Or rather the tops of them. Too bad her blouse hangs down and covers her hips. Those have a nice curve to them.

"I'm sorry for misbehaving and acting like a complete slut, Ma'am." Jill offers another apology.

"Fix your pants, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jill answers. She reaches down and quickly pulls her panties up. She manages to keep the waistband of those off her cheeks as she does. But she can't do that with her jeans. As soon as the denim drags over her globes, Jill sucks in a sharp, stressed breath and winces hard. She slows down considerably. But she does get them fastened.

I allow Jill to stand up. "What would you normally be doing now, if you weren't getting your naughty bottom spanked, slut Jill?"

"I would probably get a cup of coffee, Ma'am. The coffee pot is up front by Marcy's desk, Ma'am." I just assume Marcy is the receptionist. I've seen that there are only three employees here, the two nurses and her. I already know the nurses' names, and neither is Marcy.

"Ooh..." I coo happily. "I love coffee... You will get me a cup as well. I will have mine with exactly one teaspoon of natural sugar and one teaspoon of creamer. Do you have flavored creamers or just the icky plain kind?"

"We have the little cups of creamers, like they have at gas stations, Miss Rodgers. There is usually French Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Irish Creme, Ma'am. Which would you prefer, Ma'am?"

"One cup of... Irish Creme, slut Jill. And make sure it is stirred well. I'm very picky about my coffee, and your bottom doesn't want you to disappoint me."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jill answers. She starts to head for the door.

I step in front of her. I take her by the hand. "Did you forget, slut? I said you weren't to go anywhere alone. Come along, Jill." I walk her the last step over to the door. I wait as Jill opens the door, then release her hand as we step into the hall. Here she might run into someone else. It wouldn't do for her to be seen. It would make for some explaining. My "student nurse shadowing her" story wouldn't hold up.

I follow close at Jill's side as we walk up to the little reception area. Jill goes straight for the coffee pot and gets two cups. I hang back a couple of steps, giving her enough space that it won't look like I'm "up her butt."

Emily, the other nurse, is here. She looks to be in her early to mid-30s. She's cute, but just slightly on the thick side. Unlike the rather athletic-looking Hannah. I'd guess she's maybe 5'4" and 140-150 pounds. No more. But Emily has a nice smile. She asks me where I'm studying if it's UNF where she went. I point to my scrubs, "Nope. I'm at USA." Emily knows of USA, everyone in the area does. She comments that it's a much bigger program than UNF. But she's also heard that it's a very good program. She asks if the students get some time in one of USA's hospitals. I tell her we do, but always with someone over our shoulder. I hope Jill doesn't hear my answers. They might give away that I am a student nurse, that it's not just a story I made up to spare Jill some uncomfortable explaining.

Jill returns with two cups of coffee in her hands. She hasn't touched either of them. And she shouldn't. "Don't work Penny too hard, she's a sharp one!" Emily says to Jill. Emily heads off to start getting a patient ready, leaving Jill with me and Marcy.

I inch out of the reception area. Jill follows me. I lead her back to her office. It's the one place I've come to see that she's the least likely to be disturbed. I close the door behind us, but I don't lock it. I do lean against which is just as good. We won't be surprised.

I glare at Jill. Even though she's only had a few sessions with me, she's already learned what I expect of her. She sets one cup on her desk. She turns to face me and kneels down politely. With her knees and feet wide apart. Sitting back, her bottom in the space between her heels. And with her back up straight. She fusses with the cup for a second, struggling to get it balanced atop her palms. Those she holds out flat, like a little tray, in front of her. She adjusts her hands until they're even with her nipples, and six inches out from her breasts. That way, they'd hide my view of nothing were Jill naked. And naked is the way I prefer my subs to serve me. "Here is your coffee, Miss Rodgers. Thank you so much for allowing me to serve it to you privately, Ma'am."

As if I really had a choice. There's no way I could have had her serve it in front. Not only would her staff have seen it, but with the glass widow some patients might have. I take the cup and sip it. "Good slut!" I sweet tell Jill. I smile just a little. "Is there something you wanted to ask me, slut?" I know there is.

"May I please be allowed to have a cup of coffee, Ma'am?" Jill asks humbly. She stays on her knees, a tinge of hope on her face, and waits for my answer.

"You may, slut. Stand." I wait as Jill rises, then I quickly take her hand and walk her over to her desk to get her cup. She takes a healthy sip as I walk her back to the door. And it's already time for the next patient. No wonder Jill is swigging her coffee.

Chapter 06: Tramp-itis

Jill's next patient is a five-year-old in for a check-up. It's pretty basic. And it doesn't offer me any good things for a new tease to Jill. At least until the end, when Jill informs the little guy that he's due for immunizations. He cries about it, but it doesn't work. He still gets the shot. Poor guy.

"Hmm..." I hum softly as I shut and lock the door behind the patient. Jill just watches me with those wary eyes. I'm sure she's wondering what I'm going to do to her. I'm sure she's replaying that exam in her mind, wondering what piece of it I am going to adapt into her teasing torment.

I leave Jill standing beside the exam table, where she was, and I go over to the cabinets. I hunt through them, a little slowly, making sure Jill sees me searching them.

I hold up a syringe. It's a fairly small-ish one. The same kind she used on the boy. One with a small needle on its top. "It seems to me that I remember your immunizations aren't up to date either. "It appears to me that you are well overdue for your tramp-itis shot. Hop up on the table, slut." I can't help but to grin.

Jill doesn't look too happy about it. But she doesn't object either, she knows better. She just reluctantly, and rather slowly, scoots up to sit on the table. Then she sits, her bottom fidgeting slightly. That gets a little wince from her as if her bottom is still sore from the spanking. Which it might be. It hasn't been that long.

Jill stills on the table. But she does not get comfortable. Her eyes keep darting over to her arm. That's where the boy got his shot, in the arm. And it's what Jill is expecting me to do to her. No one likes needle sticks. But they're not too bad, either. A little needle stick is just the kind of light pain that seems to excite Jill. Like a spanking.

Jill watches me as I hunt through the drawer. I go rather slowly, ignoring the time pressure and just hoping that the nurses will let me have the couple of minutes I need. I set an alcohol wipe out the counter. Then I look through the collection of band-aids. I find one in the right size and hold it up for Jill to see. "Oh, Lookie! It's Big Bird! She is so cute!" I set the band-aid on the counter beside the wipe.

I pick up a different syringe. This one is much larger. And it has a huge needle on it. Not one that's too big -- I'm not trying to take a biopsy or anything! But one that is on the big end of what would normally be used for an injection into muscle. It's roughly the size of a needle that would be used to draw blood.

I hold it up, pausing for a split second to let Jill see it. I'm confident that she knows how big this needle is. After all, it's her supply of needles I got it from! The look on her face tells me that she knows. The very unhappy look. A cringing look. A whining look, as if she really wants to start crying now. It's almost the same look the boy gave her when he heard he was getting a shot. She throws a few more nervous glances to her upper arm as if already imagining the stabbing of the needle.

I hunt through the collection of medications in her cabinet. There's all the usual stuff. Eventually, I find what I'm after, a little bottle of saline. That's basically sterile water. In other words, it's nothing, and it will do nothing to Jill. I'm glad she has it. I take the bottle out and take care not to let Jill see what it is.

I draw the water into the syringe slowly, making Jill watch me fill it. And I fill it. Jill grows increasingly edge with every drop of it. And it shows on her face. I'm sure she'd be squirming around pretty energetically if her bottom wasn't sore. I return the bottle to the cabinet, still not letting Jill see what was in it. It could have been anything. I'd bet Jill is definitely wondering. And wondering if I know what's what. What is safe to give and what isn't.

I don't give her the chance to ask. I set the needle on the counter and turn to Jill. "Lie on your tummy, slut." I say it with a huge grin on my face. Jill's eyes go wide. And they moisten up. There's only one reason why I'd want her on her stomach for it. I plan to give it in her butt. A bottom that is still sore from the spanking.

Jill quivers slightly, just enough for me to see it. She turns to her left, using her arms to hold herself up, and swings her feet up onto the table. She moves hesitantly. She lowers herself down onto her stomach, folding her arms and laying her head on them just as I made her do last time I had her lie "butt up." She lies with her head facing me, then quickly remembers and turns her head the other way.

Just like the last exam room, this one has the table flush against the wall. It has Jill seeing nothing but the cute cartoon-character wallpaper. I see her tilt her head, trying to look past her feet to where I am at the cabinets. I glare at her. She shifts her head back and gives up trying to see what's happening.

I cross the two steps to Jill's waist. I bare her bottom the same way I did the first time. By slipping my hands gently underneath her waist. Then unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. I slip my hands back out from under her. Then I put them to her hips and wiggle the denim down. All the way down, uncovering all of her globes and about two inches of her thighs. She has her feet spread slightly, and that has the waist of the jeans taut around her thighs.

I don't bother to pull her panties down. Hers are so minimal that they aren't covering even a cell of her bottom. Just her crack, and I don't need in there this time. I leave Jill lying there with her naked bottom standing up for a minute.

When I'm back at her hips, I set the needle and band-aid on the table beside her thigh. Then I take the wipe out of the package. I put my hand flat on the top of her globe and gently squish her cheek. It puffs the center of it up slightly, making for a better target.

Now I start acting. I could give a very professional injection. I have already lost count of how many times I have done it. But if I do it would give away that I have some training. It's still too early for that. I want Jill thinking I'm a rank amateur.

I pick an unusual spot to stick her. The very bottom of her cheek, slightly above the line where it melds into her thigh. It would put the needle into the space where the muscles of her bottom meet those of her thigh. Not squarely in the center of a muscle, the thickest part, where needles generally go.

I clean the skin there with the alcohol wipe. As it's drying, I give Jill a gentle pat on the top of her other cheek. "Don't worry, my little slut, I'm practically an expert. I just watched a real doctor do this!" I giggle. I'm sure Jill doesn't find it reassuring.

I pick up the needle and position the sharp tip of it. I take an unusual aim, too. I aim the needle straight up, parallel to Jill's thigh. It will send the thick needle up into the center of her globe. But it will also spare the front of the cheek the stick. I'm saving these cheeks for a spanking. Jill doesn't know it yet. I'm holding the sharp point of the needle just off her skin.

Usually, you stick someone as quickly as you can to get it over with for them. It's like just jabbing the needle in. But I don't. I go slowly. It will draw out the discomfort for Jill.

Jill sucks in a sharp breath with a squealing, whiny tone to it as she feels the point of it touch her bottom. "AH-OW!" Jill squeals as she feels it pierce her flesh. It's loud, just short of loud enough that I'd worry about it being heard. I see Jill's body tense up instantly. Except for her bottom. I even see her hand grip onto her arm and squeeze hard. I see her eyes squeeze shut as well.

"No, slut." I scold Jill firmly, stopping the needle in place. The tip of it is just barely into her cheek. She has a long way to go. "You know you have to behave and be a big slut for your shots. Open those eyes."

Jill groans a strained "UM!" She opens her eyes a tiny bit. No more than a slit really. I just wait. It takes her another second to realize she's not going to get away with it and open them about halfway. That I let her get away with.

"OW-EE! OW!" Jill squeals as the needle starts moving again, piercing deeper into the muscle of her bottom. She pants a very fast breath, then squeals another "OW!.. OW!" By now Jill is pretty tense. I can even see the lines of the tendons in her neck straining. She pants between squealing "OW!s"

It only takes me a few seconds to slip the needle into her cheek. There's only so far it can go. About two inches. The length of the needle. But that's far enough to have its point well into the center of her thick, firm muscle.

"Jill... you need to be a good slut for this. It will be cold. Just lie still." I teasing tell her. I start pushing the plunger very slowly. That squirts the sterile water into her muscle. It won't take long, maybe ten or fifteen minutes, for her body to absorb the water.

"AH!" Jill shrieks, clenching her teeth halfway through as if in an afterthought to mute her cry. Her hands fidget, squeezing hard on her arm. Her feet fidget a little too. But she mostly keeps her bottom still. "OW!... AH!"

"That's cold in your cheek, isn't it, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Jill answers in a mousy, strained, tone through clenched teeth. "It's freezing cold in my butt, Ma'am."

"You don't want to catch tramp-itis, do you, slut?"

"No, Ma'am," Jill answers, her voice just as strained as before, and now just as embarrassed as well. "I don't want to catch tramp-itis, Ma'am."

"You should know, this immunization does have a couple of side effects, slut. The common ones are excessive wetness in your skank pit and a mild clitoral throbbing. Are you experiencing either of those yet, slut?" She's gotten just over half of the water now. I'm going that slowly with it.