Dr. Snip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

'There's nothing poetic about this whole filthy business June, I only wish the police could do this job for me.' Steve answered sadly.

'A lot of people are still on your side' she said and turned the recorder back on.

'Please stay where you are until the police arrive,' she instructed him more in hope than anticipation.

'Oh I always do,' he replied 'I can hear them coming into the building now, speak to you later June.'

The line stayed live as Steve laid the receiver on the remains of the Chippendale desk that he had split in two with Excalibur. Barely a few seconds had elapsed since June heard the man say goodbye, then a new voice yelled down the phone.

'Who the hell is this? Bellowed the Police team leader.

'Detective Sergeant Hamilton', she answered calmly.

'How long since you spoke with the killer?' he asked looking around the room and spotting the open safe.

'Only a few seconds,' she replied. As there was only one door into Ho's office and they had been coming through it, the team leader had to assume that Dr.Snip was hiding in the safe.

He snapped his fingers and signalled his team into position covering the safe door. 'We have you surrounded Snip, come out with your hands in clear view.' He demanded of the interior of the walk in safe. Getting no answer, he followed procedure and taking a stun grenade from his webbing belt, tossed it into the safe.

There was a loud bang and flash as the device exploded. There was no shrapnel, as it was designed simply to stun the senses of criminals that were hiding in confined spaces. His team rushed into the safe, only to find the dead body of Ho, there was no trace of Dr. Snip.

'Marvellous, fucking marvellous' said the team leader, 'call in the forensic boys, lets search the rest of the building starting with the ballroom. As he went to leave the room he remembered that he still had the policewoman on the phone. He picked it up and asked her to arrange for the forensic boys to join the party.

'Did you get him? she asked.

'No, the bastard did his usual fucking disappearing trick again', he swore and hung up. June smiled a secret smile, and then got on with her job. Back at home Steve arranged for copies of all the dossiers on the members of the film crews and Ho, to be sent to Jack at the Enquirer. The originals he had left in plain sight in Ho's office for the police to find.

He wanted Jack to spread the news of what had happened to the film crews, around the world. He reasoned that an object lesson was of limited use, if only a few people knew about it. Steve wanted porn film crews everywhere, to know what might happen to them if they dabbled in child porn.

Dr. Snip Annihilates Child Porn Gang, screamed the Enquirer's headline. Jack had the exclusive story again and told it well, from the initial horror of his methods the public mood changed to one of ' it served them right the bastards'. The police didn't like this one bit, but as Jack received his information via the mail, he could deny any complicity with Dr. Snip.

On a lighter vein he also had the exclusive on the surprise donations of millions of pounds to children's charities and hospitals from a mystery Millionaire, Steve needed a break and he needed Angel, he cleaned himself up and dressed himself in all new clothes. Everything that he had been wearing had been bloodstained and he burnt them in the basement.

The only item of clothing he washed was his twenty-sixth century Kevlar coat. It looked like an ordinary long black leather coat and was his favourite item of clothing. The material that could stop a bullet, was untouched by blood and a quick rinse brought it back to perfect condition. Ready or not, here I come, he thought and jumped to Angel's apartment in twenty-sixth century London.

He heard a surprised screech, and out of the corner of his eye spotted a shape hurtling towards him. His automatic proximity sensor cut in, and jumped him three feet to the side. A naked figure flashed through the space he had just vacated and landed sprawled on the large bed.

'What the fuck?' swore a surprised Angel, as she sprang back to her feet to face him.

'Whoa darling, it's only me I didn't mean to startle you,' he said with a big grin on his face. Angela took a deep breath and relaxed from her fighting posture. Steve groaned, as his body reacted to the sight of the beautiful naked woman that he loved more than life itself.

'Have you got yourself boosted?' she asked suspiciously.

'No my love, give me a kiss and I'll tell you all' he replied, moving towards her with his arms open wide. Angel had a beautiful face but when she smiled she was stunning. She was smiling now as her man held her tight, and kissed her passionately.

Genetically enhanced as she was, and an alpha female to boot she loved this primitive man with all her heart. She had missed him and decided that she could wait for him no longer. He stood still as she undressed him franticly.

When he was as naked as her, she dragged him to the bed and jumped onto him. She covered him in kisses starting at his face, and working her way down his body. From experience Steve just lay there and let her take charge. As she was an Alpha female, she was quite comfortable taking the leading role in any situation.

He knew that she loved to play with him; he could feel her fingers as they raked through his chest hair. Having a hairy man was a fantastic turn on for her in this century, where body hair had been eliminated.

She loved to rub her hairless body against his, and revel in the erotic sensations that his hairs triggered. Finally she lowered herself onto him, and just lay on top of him holding him tightly.

'God I've missed you inside me.' She whispered softly.

'I've missed being inside you, my love.' He replied squeezing her bottom gently.

They made love for an hour or so, alternating between frantic bouts of furious passionate sex, and slow languorous episodes in which they just enjoyed being together again. Steve told her what he had been doing; he played down the new uses he and Merlin had come up with for the QT.

Angel was uncomfortable with his trust of the AI, so Steve only told her about the bullet dodging trick. Angel filled him in on her latest enhancement, and admitted that she was dying to try it out in the field. Eventually she kissed him and got out of bed, going into her version of a kitchen she made him his vital cup of tea and brought it back to the bed.

Lying on her bed sipping his tea, Steve had not felt this relaxed for a long time. They chatted for hours, planning and reminiscing about previous adventures and what they should do next. Angel had been saddened to hear that Dr. Snip was now wanted for murder. However she had a cold-blooded streak in her; that basically didn't give a shit about anyone else but her and Steve.

Angel had determined that regardless of the consequences, no one was going to hurt her man while she lived, fuck them all. She was a kick ass sort of girl, and couldn't wait to try out her new toy in action. The World Brain had released her from the British Temporal Organisation, when they had redirected the path of humanity toward the stars. However after a long holiday together, she had admitted that she wasn't cut out to be purposeless. She needed the interest and excitement; that being a Time Agent provided.

As the possessor of one of only twelve QT devices in existence, the B.T.O. were only too pleased to accept her as a freelance Agent. Steve had no objection to this as it gave him access to future technology, and he realised that a happy Angel was a sexy Angel.

Listening between the lines she realised that the recent events had affected Steve deeply, he wasn't a killer and hated how his crusade had turned out. He needed a complete change of scenery, and she had an idea how to arrange it.

'I've agreed to accept a mission for the World Brain,' she told him.

'One of the QT's has been lost, and I've to get it back.'

Apparently Agent Blue had been spying on a group of Nazis burying their art treasures, with a view to retrieving them for the British Museum. These priceless paintings; had never been recovered by the Allies, and the current British Government had decided to rescue them from their secret tomb. They had tracked the shipment to a region that had lots of natural caves, but needed an Agent to pinpoint the precise location of the stash.

Agent Blue had done his job well and located the cave that contained the paintings. He had just sent the data to the B.T.O., when he had been seen by the guards and shot dead. The World Brain a.k.a. Merlin had registered his death, when his implant shut down. The mission itself became irrelevant, as all efforts were concentrated on retrieving the QT.

The Nazi guards had assumed that Agent Blue was an Allied spy, and had sent all his possessions and gear to the nearest SS Camp to the cave. This was a place called Belsen, and was the source of all the labour required to hide the treasures in the cave and block it up afterwards. Belsen was a Nazi extermination facility, and had thousands of Jews passing into it every day.

They were ideal workers for hiding treasure, as they could be killed afterwards with no questions asked. This wasn't a two-person job, it would be hard enough for Angel to get into the camp and find the QT. However she would be very pleased if he would watch her back.

'No problem, I'll be the cavalry if required,' he agreed.

'While I'm waiting I'll snoop around a bit and see if I can cause a few diversions.'

Angel decided to gain entrance to the camp by joining the latest intake. She had dressed in typical clothing of the time and jumped into the railroad cattle car, just as the last prisoner jumped down onto the platform. She wasn't noticed as she leapt down to join the milling throng of disoriented people, and went along with them as they were driven towards the camp.

The camp Commandant at that time was an SS fanatic named Kemp, he had asked for this assignment for various reasons. He didn't hate Jews any more than he hated anyone else, he saw this post as an opportunity to get rich and have plenty of sex. Kemp was a small weasel of a man who hadn't had much success with women during his life.

He preferred tall blondes, and had instructed his guards to keep a lookout for his sort of women, as they filed past. As she had planned from reading up on Kemp from historical records, Angel stood out from the crowd of dowdy haggard women like a beacon. She was dragged out of the crowd, and thrown into a small shed to one side of the gate.

Three other women were selected out of her batch, and joined her in the shed. A guard then took them to a cell in the Commandant's residence, and told them to strip and shower ready for inspection. One of the women made the mistake of protesting that she was a loyal German, despite being Jewish.

The guard slapped her and screamed at her that just because she had been born and lived in Germany and spoke German, she was just a Jew and should do as she was told or die. Angel had been calmly undressing, and wrapping her QT in her bundle of clothes shoved it under a bench.

She could speak German perfectly thanks to her implant and had no difficulty following what was being said. The guard was going to kick the recalcitrant woman when he saw Angel standing there naked.

'Fuck me, you are fucking beautiful, I've never seen such tits in my life.' He gasped, forgetting all about the other women in the room.

'Countess Von Rigthoven,' Angel introduced herself to the man' and you are?'

'I'm the first one who's going to have you,' the guard said unbuttoning his fly. He looked up at the naked woman and expecting her to be staring at his erection, he was surprised to see her looking towards the door of the room. A nasal voice whispered, 'If I see anything that I shouldn't see, I will have it cut off.'

The guard's face went white, as he frantically tucked himself away and stood to attention. Standing in the doorway was a man dressed in the distinctive black uniform of the SS, only his suspicious thin face and his small puny stature spoilt the effect. The guard however was absolutely terrified of him, and didn't even dare to give an excuse.

'Congratulations Weber, you have just been promoted to Tooth Fairy, now get out of my sight.' The Commandant ordered the hapless guard. With the exit of the guard, Kemp walked into the room and stood before Angel. She was just over six foot tall, and he was five foot two inches in his high-heeled riding boots. Her magnificent breasts were at the level of his eyes, and he had to make a conscious effort to raise his gaze to her face.

'Countess, I am Commandant Kemp, and I am very pleased to meet you' he said.

'Have you come to rescue me?' She asked with a wry smile.

'In this camp I am God, I can kill anyone including the guards on a whim. What I cannot do is save anyone from the fate that has been ordered for them. I can however make your time here as pleasant for you as possible.' Kemp replied.

'That is of course if you co-operate with me,' he concluded brushing his leather-gloved hand across her nipples.

'Oh I believe you will find me very co-operative,' Angel replied licking her lips and smiling at him. He turned to the other women and told them to get dressed and stay where they were, he then instructed Angel to dress and follow him to his private rooms.

While she was dressing, he stood by the window and surveyed his kingdom. He knew that although everything he had told the Countess was true, he was still just a big fish in a very small pond. The Third Reich would eventually run out of Jews to exterminate, and his camp would be shut down and he would be relegated to a less satisfying job. This thought infuriated him, and he was constantly thinking of ways to get rich.

He had created the Tooth fairies, a group of men who checked each Jew for gold teeth, and removed them without benefit of anaesthetic. It was a horrible job, and he used it as a punishment detail. He had all the teeth melted down into bars, and so far had a tidy amount salted away.

'Where is Count Rigthoven?' he asked

'Dead I'm afraid, he was a tank commander under Rommel,' she replied.

'Follow me please Countess,' he ordered and walked out of the room. They walked across part of the camp towards his quarters; she kept a few paces behind so that she could study the layout of the place.

Where they passed everyone, both guards and prisoners, stared at them. The short dapper officer and the stunningly beautiful, extremely tall blond made a remarkable pair. The old timers shook their heads sadly; they knew that she would end up the same as all the rest of his chosen ones. Kemp loved to humiliate women, who in normal circumstances would have spat on him.

Kemp had considered keeping the Countess for after the war, but he realised that even he couldn't get away with consorting with a Jew. Still he could enjoy her for as long as she lasted, most of his chosen women only lasted a few days until he got bored with them and sent them to the ovens. As Angel entered Kemp's quarters she was amazed at the opulence, he had every luxury available for the time and place including his own bathroom with hot water piped in.

'Do you mind if I have a bath first? The trip here was awful and I must smell like a cow.' She asked him. Kemp gave his permission, and sat down with a glass of wine to watch her. Angel couldn't care less about being naked in front of a man, and was soon splashing in the hot soapy water. She thought that she had been given some cat DNA in her mix, as she was fastidious about cleanliness and loved the feel of being clean.

Kemp watched her bathe with mounting excitement; he couldn't wait to use her, as he had used many other women in this camp. Something about the situation troubled him however, and he couldn't put his finger on it. Then he heard something unusual, she was singing softly to herself as she bathed. He realised with a sense of shock, that she wasn't the least bit afraid of the situation that she was in.

All his women had tried to please him and had sometimes tempted him to keep alive, but they had all, every one of them done it through fear. Perhaps she didn't really understand where she was, and how hopeless her situation was.

'Do you like pain Countess?' he asked as he stared at her naked bottom. She had got out of the bath and was drying herself sensually, with one of his big fluffy towels in the bedroom next door.

'Oh I'm not against pain at all, I have found it very useful on occasions,' she answered with a grin. Kemp went to the wardrobe and brought out a riding whip; in true Prussian style he whacked his riding boot with it. It made a satisfying crack as the leather thong hit the shiny boot; he smiled to himself as he walked over to the tall naked blonde.

She had been looking at the items lain on the bedside table, and had picked up a pair of handcuffs and a gag. Turning towards him she asked, 'Can I use these please? He stared at her; she was a sadists dream, stark naked, large firm breasts and holding a pair of steel cuffs in one hand and a rubber gag in the other. It took a lot to excite Kemp sexually; he normally had to whip his women until they screamed before he became erect.

The Countess however had him rampant without even touching him, 'Certainly Countess' he whispered, 'be my guest.'

'What if we are disturbed? I need to concentrate if we are to enjoy one another,' she queried.

'Have no fear on that subject my dear, the guards know better than to disturb me in here no matter how loud the screams.' He bragged.

'That's all I needed to know, thanks,' she said, and seemed to blur in front of his eyes. He felt a paralysing blow to his solar plexus and by the time he got his wits back he had been gagged and handcuffed to the whipping frame in the corner of the room. His trousers had been pulled down to expose his pale hairy buttocks.

Angel had dressed, and was waiting for him to recover sufficiently to answer a few questions. When she saw him struggling to release himself, and trying to shout for help around his gag she thought he was ready to start co-operating. She walked up behind him and whispered in his ear,

'Shhhh listen very carefully; I will only say this once. A spy was shot dead up by the caves outside your camp a few days ago, I need his equipment. Please tell me where it is.' Kemp shook his head violently in refusal, and tried to swear at her.

'I'm so glad you want to play,' she cooed, picking up the riding crop, 'when you have a change of heart nod your head.' The guards and passing prisoners heard the familiar crack of the riding crop coming from Kemp's quarters and shrugged. They had learned to mind their own business, and ignore any muffled screams and pleas for mercy.

Kemp was in agony; his backside was on fire as Angel methodically whipped it with the leather strop of the crop. After the first few strokes he was crying with pain, and nodding his head frantically. She didn't seem to notice however and continued whipping him enthusiastically.

Finally she ceased whacking him and whispered in his ear, 'Enjoying yourself yet? I certainly am. Fancy talking to me?' Kemp was nodding frantically, so with a word of warning about what she would do to him if he tried to shout for help, she released the gag sufficiently so that he could talk.

'Do you have the spies equipment here?' She asked.

'No, please believe me, it was sent to SS Headquarters in Berlin, it was obviously so much further advanced than we have that it was given top priority. A plane was especially flow in to pick it up, and transport it back to our scientists for study.'

'Give me the exact address of this Headquarters and any names you know as contacts there.' She asked.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers
1...345678