All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
VautourVautour7 months ago

What a treat to wake up on a Sunday morning and have another one of your stories to enjoy.

Great job with this again. I love the way you've taken your time to build the world around the characters, and I'm looking forward to how it's all going to climax. Easy five stars, as always.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg7 months ago
A Masterpiece Being Systematically Assembled (So far)

Haven't read it all because 5 pages is my limit in the wee hours of morning . No doubt this will be completed by day's end. But the five star trend is clear.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, This was hard to read. Where are the mini seductions and tease? The world-building is okay but so much focus on those psychiatric patients is also a turnoff. Hope the upcoming chapters won't disappoint.

kid9kid97 months ago

this was alright

seba3376seba33767 months ago

Would love to see more of Zara's story on the future

Donmon21Donmon217 months ago

Hi THETALKMAN

,

Great start I will say I am interested in the colonel possibly in a shorter format like how you had some seductions in here, were you retrospectively look back at how the seduction of a stoic man was done. This is me assuming that the main seduction in the 3rd chapter will be of this Chad guy to the Renee lady we were introduced to at the start. Correct me if I'm wrong. But ultimatley cant wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great start - can't wait for the next part! Would really enjoy a spin-off showing one of Zara's conquests in more detail.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

would love to see a full story of zara seducing the social media famous 'wife-guy' during the seminar

shuriken2012shuriken20127 months ago

It'd be cool to do a switch up from your usual type and have a queen bitch get conquered and destroyed by a strong man. A character like Zara that takes pleasure in how easily she can manipulate men meeting her match and ultimately losing, turning into the very kind of person she always took advantage of.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrt7 months ago

I can see a full series involving Zara in the future also it could be good to other characters from your other stories be involved like the guy from hipster chicks or other series get involved. Can’t wait for chapter 2

Donmon21Donmon217 months ago

Great to see you back would be interesting to see the colonel have some seduction in a shorter story to see how that would go like how the seductions were presented in this chapter done through a retrospectively lense. this is me assuming the seduction with Renee is the one in the rest of the story but correct me if I am wrong. But ultimately fascinating can’t wait to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love all your stories, but this one was just not good.

You bit off more than you can chew here, it's obvious and a tough pill to swallow, we shall see how this pans out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well your right about this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Donmon21

I have to disagree with your assumption. Imho the main seduction is going to be the General (much higher rank than colonel)! With Renee's seduction of the Quarterback probably the secondary side story. Wrt this second story, I'm wondering whether this particular seduction is inspired by a suggestion/story idea/premise that I proposed in the comments section of a previous story by the author and also a private message to TheTalkMan a while back? With only a small tease so far it is hard to tell, but the little tidbit he has written sounds familiar to me. Whether it is my suggestion or not I look forward to the story anyway, because I expect it to be fantastic after a brilliant opening part. The Dr White chapters are some of TheTalkMan's best work imho, really showcasing the improvements in his writing since he started out.

I'll admit to being surprised that this chapter was not focused on Dr White recruiting Kendall's stepdaughter as an intern and starting to build her seduction business, though I can see it being an inspired choice to jump ahead a number of years to a thriving business with many employees and like minded individuals. cherry picked by the doctor.

I do expect to discover that Kendall's stepdaughter Deandra was in fact recruited by Dr White after the events of chapter 2, in one of the next 3 parts and now works for her. Perhaps Deandra will be the employee tasked with researching the Quarterback, or will accompany the Dr to her meeting with the General? I wonder if we will learn anymore about her relationship with her Dad and if they have become more than a normal Father and Daughter and her sister Porsche too? Has Kendall realized what the spark was in Jake's evolution? Will be interesting to see if this is addressed in the coming parts.

Also not mentioned in this part was the baby that the good Dr must now have had (with the line about her tits now being bigger the only clue that she had a baby since chapter 2). I feel sure that this will be addressed in the following parts too.

I would not be surprised if Annie from chapter 1 is also revealed to be a patient at St Lilith's in the following parts and we get further resolution to that story. Prediction: Krystal the sex addicted slutty ex-nurse who ended up with Eddie in chapter 1 sounds like the perfect type of nurse to work for Dr White at St Lilith's, which I expect will be the case.

I liked the little reference to the plastic surgeon in GG's like in Maggie, who got her tit's done by the superior Dr and then passed the work of as her own to potential clients. Seems like Mandy was taken in by this ruse and got her inferior tits done by this surgeon.

Which brings me to a point I made recently. I doubt the casual reader would get that reference or some of the other Easter eggs in the small stories in this part, which I assume have characters from some other TheTalkMan stories? Mandy is a case in point. I am a dedicated TheTalkMan fan/reader and I can't remember which of the previous TheTalkMan stories she is from (assuming she is)? Would be nice to get a little note at the start or end of each part/chapter mentioning which other stories characters have been in. It would not take long, since the author has purposefully created this interconnection and can't see why it would be any harm? It also has the benefit to the author of making it more likely that a reader would then read those other stories if they haven't already!

But this is a minor gripe, 5* once again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quite a bit darker than I typically go for and certainly darker than your other work. I would prefer that be dialed back, but the seduction aspect is very... seductive.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m waiting for second installment of tits and terror and big tits tight fit

SoulAlchemistSoulAlchemist7 months ago

Hope you do more stories as cruel as this one! Incredibly hot. Also love the description of Mandy’s botched plastic surgery. Would love more on that front.

Donmon21Donmon217 months ago

@ Anonymous,

Apologies for getting the rank wrong he is in fact a General. My only issue with this though is that whenever the THETALKMAN sets up a seduction he normally describes the Femme fatale in the greatest detail to set up the readers understanding of the situation and the eventual seduction of the main male character later on in the story. My question is why he would go through the process of describing this Renee lady in so much detail in comparison to even the General, going over her looks but also her background and personality as well as the setup a negotiation of price to seduce this Chad gentleman in line with what the doctor does now for a living if it is not the setup for the seduction in the rest of the story.

Now I will say that the anonymous does seem to have a personal vested interest in this story being related to the general which in no way invalidates their points just makes me question if it’s a blatant set up for their proposed idea or, what THETALKMAN is actually doing is using this overarching seduction story to also test the waters of some ideas that have been put forth to him by anonymous and other people. As he intimated in his post on his Bio. Also, before you ask none of the stuff mentioned in this chapter bears any relation to anything I have suggested so I have no vested interest in one story or another coming out on top, if the story is about the General then fantastic lets see what it is like if not then no bigge.

Also Mandy is a reference to the story The Black Wedding where her husband is seduced by her Boss Vanessa Jones.

anyway thanks for the reply you make some interesting observations

Ps I am an avid fan as well and send ideas to the THETALKMAN as well so good to see others as interested in his works and feeding him ideas.

That's all would love to see if others disagree or not.

kid9kid97 months ago

this much darker then your other works put me off a bit but still a interesting read

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story has too much going on, doing the most with references that have no pay off.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have a feeling the Main Seduction would involve Gerald.

- Clair without an "e"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great to see some older characters from previous stories revisited as well as newer plot threads. Looking forward to see how/if this will tie into your larger universe such as Madeline Crow, will the good doctor play a part in the forthcoming war for example.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hm. I will say, I actually really enjoyed Mandy gearing up to fight back properly at the end of her story. I was hoping for her to win, in some way.

Basically, the original partners of all your story subjects are a means to an end, they are purely functional in the act of being cheated on... but this? This is just utterly disgusting, and needless. For instance: What is there even to be learned from Jenny? How much it takes to drive a person insane? Everything she's feeling is being PUT there by the doctor, so the only thing to study is what's being imprinted upon her. It's just cruelty for the sake of it, and certainly not very engaging. A man getting stolen from his partner is what you do best, but straying into what I would call crimes against humanity is... uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great transition into new territory!! Keep sharpening your writing skills, the evolution is unreal!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@Donmon21

Anonymous replying to your reply to my comment lol.

No need to apologize for getting a military rank wrong, though after reading part 2 I must acknowledge that it is very likely you are correct and the main story is going to be the Renee one, so it seems it is me who is mistaken! My reason for thinking this was that it seemed that Dr White was prioritizing the General's case much more highly than the Quarterbacks, making me think this would be the main story, but your points about the Renee setup seem obvious now after part 2.

Fyi, my idea was about a Quarterback (in the comments section of How to get a job at fucking if anyone is interested) not the General, so I do not have a vested interest in that story!

The Quarterback's life story in part 2 is very different to the idea I gave to TheTalkMan (which wasn't anything like a full blown story idea, just a story setup suggestion that he could run with and work his magic from, taking it in any direction he pleased). That being the case, it could well be completely independent of me, or TheTalkMan might have used a few basic elements and changed most other details to suit his story? Can't wait for part 3.

Thanks for the reply. I was going to post on the reddit channel, but it was shut down before I got the chance, so it is nice to have a discussion here, though it is limited by the delay in posting. Discord might be a better format for fans to discuss TheTalkMan's stories. I would not know how to set up a page, but if anyone can I would happily join.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story. Great to see her back and bringing old characters back into the fold with the new ones. Can not wait to see where it goes.

Master_LokiMaster_Loki7 months ago

Big fan, but this one is all over the place and has no payoff. Bit of a mess tbh

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Big fan of the Zara story. What about a full story with her and a straight female married doctor that she seduces? A little departure from your typical seduction stories but could be interesting

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interested in Dr Schulhaus's downfall, the cum-gizzling nurse, and the research trial patients who can't stop fucking

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1st time i can say i genuinely hated one of your stories. 13 pages of filler, just boring recaps of your other stories. Ugh.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

This chapter seemed lack a plot or any suspense. I was hoping Lizzie could find some kind of life as a loser - perhaps a job cleaning public toilets. Alternatively, Dr. White could undertake a new challenge: remaking Lizzie into a predator, with huge enhanced tits, BBL, and with attitude. Could she create where before she found existing hot women? Perhaps a lesser goal, and Lizzie could be transformed into a big-breaded stripper, lap dancer, and whore. Drugs, mental conditioning, body modification, and lots of sex training could do the trick, all under Dr. White’s brilliant direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...