Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

Months of this treatment didn't leave Lizzy feeling any better. In fact, she felt even worse about herself, and when she voiced this fact to the doctor, that the treatment plan wasn't working... the doctor only got meaner, stepping it up, really pushing at the other woman's limits. Saying that the plan wasn't working was seemingly the last thing Dr. White wanted to hear, so she ramped it up in terms of viciousness, fully inhabiting the role. If Lizzy pleaded for mercy, Dr. White seemed to be less interested in helping her, putting off appointments and treating her as if she didn't matter. To keep the doctor's attention, she would willingly subject herself to more of this brutal treatment, even as it made her feel more like a piece of shit. And Dr. White almost never broke character, choosing just the right moment to do so when she'd pushed Lizzy to her absolute limits. The hug and comfort she gave to Lizzy mere moments after spitting in her face and calling her the biggest loser she'd ever met made it feel like the doctor was still on her side. The light apology she gave Lizzy after dunking her face in the toilet and taking a selfie, posing for the camera with a huge grin on her face, telling her she was gonna show this picture to all her friends... it almost was enough to make Lizzy think the doctor realized she was going too far. Dr. White doled out these rare moments of comfort just enough to string Lizzy along for YEARS. Years of this rough, callous, brutal treatment. Years of being run down and treated like shit, and paying the doctor to do it. Some might call her clueless, or a masochist, but at this point she needed help overcoming her issues, and Dr. White was the only one offering a helping hand, even if that hand had sharp claws.

Dr. White assured Lizzy every step of the way that this was all part of the process, and Lizzy trusted her even as she felt worse and worse about herself. Part of why she kept going along with this was Dr. White's assurances that she really needed to bottom out so she can build herself back up stronger than ever. Every biting insult... every moment where Dr. White gleefully showed the broken-down woman social media posts of the women who'd stolen Lizzy's men from her... every moment where the superior doctor tore down the defeated former wife... it certainly succeeded in breaking her down, but she didn't feel herself getting any stronger.

Things eventually reached a point where her self-confidence was so in the toilet that she accepted Dr. White's offer to enter the facility she now ran, so Lizzy could be cared for properly with complete attention, momentarily leaving her normal life behind and sacrificing her freedom for the sake of getting better. Dr. White agreed to house her in the hospital up to the point where both agreed she was improved and in good enough shape to be back out on her own, confident in herself and no longer beholden by her issues.

And it worked... for a little bit. With Dr. White entrusting Lizzy to her subordinates for the continued bully treatment, the broken-down woman found that their bullying didn't hit nearly as hard. Perhaps they were just tentative, but for a time, Lizzy felt like she was actually getting thicker skin. She had a few weeks of genuine hope... until Dr. White returned to check in on her and handle proceedings again. And her targeted, precision bullying cut her right to the core again, tearing her back down to nothing. Dr. White literally rolled her eyes as she left, as if she was let down that she had wasted her time with her when Lizzy had clearly made zero progress. She was back to square one, and Dr. White barely deigned to even visit for months and months, not even worth the effort.

Living in a Psych ward, under constant watch, her normal life out of reach, she found herself motivated to get better, to get back to her regular existence. The doctors at the hospital stepped up their game, but so did Lizzy, withstanding the heat, learning to take the bullying without crumbling. For the first time, it really felt like this insane treatment plan was working. It finally felt like she was getting tougher. Like she was ready to graduate from this treatment and go home. Her caretakers reported on this fact, causing them to get ahold on Dr. White for another evaluation.

As strange as it sounded, Lizzy was ready. Excited to prove herself. Excited to show her friend, Dr. White, the progress she'd finally made. That she was finally tough. That she wasn't a loser anymore.

Then Dr. White dropped a hammer of epic proportions.

It was pure coincidence that it worked out how it did, but fortune shined on people like Dr. White. She was so busy that she didn't give Lizzy much thought in their time apart. Why would someone like Dr. White waste a spare thought on someone who was as much of a loser as Lizzy? But merely living her life was enough to give her plenty of ammunition to use against her patient.

To fully reckon with what happened next, you had to take a look at the bigger picture. Not only had the Lizzy case provided her a patient so gullible that it made her an evil doctor's dream... it also kickstarted the future evolution of her job. But it also provided her a new group of friends that formed the foundation of the empire she'd built. One of the major ones was Kayla, Lizzy's high school bully, the one who'd stolen her first love from her. In the process of learning about Lizzy, Dr. White met with Kayla. Finding Kayla to have a magnetic charisma that belied her past as the Queen Bee of her high school, Dr. White proved her bona fides and earned her way into Kayla's good graces through their mutual disrespect for Lizzy. Knowing Kayla had a serious mean streak behind her gorgeous face, her bright smile, behind her charity work, and her perfectly giant boobs, Dr. White appealed to her darker edge, proving herself worthy of her friendship while assuring her she wasn't coming for her queen's throne. Dr. White was fully aware of what someone like Kayla would do to someone who threatened her, so she navigated her defenses until she opened up, Kayla welcoming Dr. White both into her life and into her bed, tag-teaming Lizzy's first love, John, until the two women gained a full understanding of each other.

They'd stayed in contact through the years, Dr. White becoming legitimately good friends with her. Knowing they were like-minded, they could be out in the open with each other's true natures, not rivals in the manner so many women end up with how society pits them against each other, but equals. Kayla was a big fan of Dr. White's work, almost peeing herself in laughter at what she was putting Lizzy through, and Dr. White admired Kayla's insane charisma and sociability. With her charitable work, she had to glide through the high-end social circles of the area and milk them of their hard-earned money, charming men and women alike, and she did it so easily that it was clear she was built for it. Dr. White had never been a social butterfly, but she was slowly improving on that end of things, so she admired how talented Kayla was at it.

So, when Dr. White pivoted towards matchmaking, Kayla was one of the first women she went to for help. Not only to pick up some of her tricks in terms of spreading her wings and making connections with people, but to comb through her extensive list of friends for any potential clients that could be looking for a little help making a love connection happen. Kayla was happy to help, exhausting her contacts, and giving Dr. White a cluster of clients that formed a foundation for her future success. These clients beget more clients, as Dr. White always encouraged them to spread the word about what she could do. And with Dr. White's incredible success rate at pairing her clients with the men of their desires, she had a lot of satisfied clients happy to vouch for her.

Adding this new aspect of their relationship, with Kayla funneling friends or contacts towards Dr. White, the two women got closer, visiting each other often, talking and texting on the phone, becoming very, very close friends. Kayla didn't ask for payment for her part in helping the doctor out, as she was happy to help out her friend's growing enterprise, but she definitely welcomed any juicy gossip in regard to new cases Dr. White was working on. And at times Dr. White needed someone who she viewed as an equal to bounce ideas off of, a service Kayla was glad to provide. It's often said that friends shouldn't go into business together, but in this case, with the added layer of the two working together professionally in this manner only deepened their friendship. They became bonded on a personal level to the point where they made plans to meet up for a very fateful ski-trip late the previous year.

Kayla and John ditched their many kids with their grandparents for this trip. And not wanting to be a third wheel, Dr. White was able to work things out so she could bring along Serge for the entirety of the week-long vacation, gaining his prized time and attention just on her for seven whole days in a row. That being said, Serge was so hot and such a flirt that he both got a lot of attention from other women, and also turned on the flirt for Kayla as well. But Dr. White kept him in check, not letting him overstep things so early in the trip. It was two beautiful couples at a beautiful, fancy mountain resort, basking in the spoils of this winter wonderland. Skiing, log cabins, roaring fires, fluffy snow. They were having a wonderful time together as friends.

And then Stacy showed up.

It was pure coincidence, honest. A genuine twist of fate. Dr. White had nothing to do with her showing up. In fact, they hadn't talked in years, save for the occasional text. And to a degree, this was by design. While Dr. White viewed Stacy as a like mind and potential friend in the same way she did with Kayla, for the sake of the work she was doing, she kept a little distance between them. With the active role Dr. White took in hooking Stacy up with Lizzy's handsome hubby, Ryan, the doctor feared Stacy might get upset upon finding out that the plan she'd created to seduce Ryan was in fact Dr. White's plan, and she was less puppeteer and more the puppet of Dr. White's wicked whims. Dr. White thought it best that she didn't know, both for Stacy's sake, and for the sake of her and Ryan as a couple. Dr. White did this knowing it would likely cost her Stacy's friendship. And it indeed had, as Dr. White played dumb about how it all went down in the immediate aftermath, which only soured her in the eyes of Stacy, revealing her to not quite be on the same level, at least in Stacy's eyes.

And now she had just walked into the main lodge, sipping an espresso as she grabbed breakfast.

She looked incredible, of course. On her feet were a pair of comfy looking fluffy boots. Adorning her legs were some very tight pants that almost looked like leggings, but they must be warm considering she was wearing them in cold temperature like this. They molded to her firm legs and shapely ass, showcasing them as she walked around. Up top, she had on a warm red sweater, hugging her slim belly and impressive bust. And layered on top of it was a poofy winter vest, composed of multiple colors, orange, red, but mostly blue. And on her head was a cute red beanie. It had been years, but she looked exactly the same as Dr. White remembered... only, like, the winter version of her.

Dr. White was sipping hot chocolate when she caught a glimpse of her former friend, and it took a few moments before Stacy returned the favor. And when she did, her face lit up with excitement.

"Oh my God!" she said happily, spreading her arms, clearly excited to see her former friend.

"Stacy!" Dr. White replied, stepping forward to hug the Asian woman. The two women made their greetings, moving right past any awkward feelings, leaving them in the past. It was as if they were right back to being friends again. At this point, Serge approached, laying eyes upon the woman chatting with Dr. White. Stacy's eyes lit up again upon seeing him, giving Dr. White a knowing look, impressed with the company she kept. And Serge felt the same way, kissing Dr. White's cheek and speaking into her ear before stepping away.

"The friends you keep, Jennifer, my goodness," he whispered in that mind-melting French accent of his, stealing one last glance over his shoulder at Stacy before returning to his seat. Stacy gave the other woman a pointed grin.

"It's nothing serious," Dr. White replied. "Just... friends with benefits..." Stacy nodded at this, looking away for a moment. It seemed like she was weighing something over in her mind before turning to speak to the doctor.

"You know..." she began, looking the taller woman in the eye. "I've heard stories about you over the years. I've had more than one woman come up and tell me stories about this woman, this miracle worker Dr. White, who could match up a woman with any man she wants. She's this matchmaker who could fix up a girl with the man of her dreams, or even pull a man from a woman's fantasies and bring him to her. She could even pair people up blind who she knows would be a great match." Dr. White watched the other woman, waiting to see where this was going. "And so, I keep hearing this all, over and over again, and I think about how I met Ryan... and I start to ask some questions..." Stacy let this question hang. Dr. White grinned warmly, pausing before answering, choosing her words before replying.

"I think about what you told me when we last met up in person," Dr. White said, sipping from her mug before continuing. "When I was mad at you, you said... 'Damn, I thought you were cool'. And 'When I'm ready to be cool again and admit that what you did was hot, reach out.'" Stacy eyed Dr. White as she spoke. "And now, you tell me about all these rumors you've heard about me, so it seems like the only thing that makes sense is..." she paused, leaning towards the other woman and giving her a pointed look. "I was always cool."

Stacy's eyes lit up with an excitement that almost bordered on sexual as she looked at Dr. White, and for a moment, it looked like Stacy was ready to jump her bones. That moment passed quickly, replaced with a warm grin as she looked at the doctor.

"So, it was your idea? You made it happen?" Stacy asked as she looked at Dr. White with new eyes.

"I thought you might be upset... it's why I never told you..." Dr. White added. "I was afraid if you knew, it might spoil the fun you were having." Stacy shrugged, indicating that the doctor might have been right in this claim, that if Stacy found out back then, it might have ruined it for her.

"But perhaps things have progressed beyond that point now..." Dr. White said, eyeing the wedding ring on Stacy's finger. Stacy grinned.

"Yeah, four years together, three kids... me and Ryan have fucked thousands of times... yeah, nothings getting between us now," Stacy replied proudly. "All that sex makes us soulmates... right?" Almost on cue, there appeared Ryan behind Stacy. Dr. White had never actually met him, having only ever seen him in pictures, but even so, the difference in him was clear. Lizzy always wanted him to cling to his boyishness, and with him now freed of her constraints, with a woman who saw the real man inside him, Ryan had shed all signs of that boyishness, the glasses, the clean-shaven face, the manner of dress. He now looked like a man, a tall, well-built, masculine man, confident in himself, his full potential realized.

When Stacy introduced him to Dr. White, perhaps a note of familiarity pinged somewhere in the back of his mind, that this was the name of the therapist his ex-wife used to visit, but that was so far in the past it didn't resonate, as he greeted the woman who'd ruined his ex-wife's life warmly. Pulling Stacy away for whatever plans they had for the morning, the Asian woman glanced back at the doctor.

"I want to hear everything!" Stacy demanded excitedly, inferring that they would be meeting up again.

And indeed they would.

This was too perfect of an opportunity to pass up. Both women who'd bullied the living hell out of Lizzy and stolen the men she'd loved most... in the same place! Kayla knew about Stacy, but Stacy wasn't as familiar with Kayla, only having heard vague stories about her years prior. The only two men who ever loved Lizzy, poised to meet. And here at the center of it... Dr. White, about to bring two worlds crashing together. This vacation was planned to be relatively innocent, with two couples having mostly clean fun. But now... Dr. White's mind was swirling with wicked possibilities.

And she was ready to make it all a reality.

The first task was to introduce Stacy to Kayla. Dr. White could barely hide her excitement at doing this. The idea of bringing together these two women who had such similar experiences seemed impossible to resist, especially now that they were in such close proximity, so at this point it seemed inevitable. And of course, upon their first meeting, they immediately took a shine to each other. These two eagerly traded stories, and with two women of such insane beauty with such incredible bodies... they were above most other women by such a degree that an inherent respect formed between them, a treatise among goddesses. Dr. White watched this friendship bloom with pride, knowing she was the one who made it happen. And that it wasn't merely a duo but a trio, with the two women treating Dr. White as an equal, forming an unholy trio of wicked women trading sex stories so perverse and brutal as if they were nothing. They would be getting sour looks from the people around them if they each weren't so stunningly beautiful.

The three women got a lot of attention, and Dr. White couldn't help but notice the gravitational pull they seemed to have on the people around them, drawing eyes every time the three were together. Dr. White was happy to sit back and observe these two amazing women, marveling at them. They were different in their own ways, but they had so much in common. For example, at one point a nice older lady, a gossipy type, came up to the three beauties, unable to resist engaging with them in an excited manner, inquiring about how each of the women met their respective husbands. Dr. White quickly explained that her and Serge weren't married, happy to defer the rest to the two married women. And the amazing part is that the two women made the exact same choice in describing their couple's origin story. For Kayla, she explained that her and John were high school sweethearts, ignoring the fact that they only first met their senior year, and for the three years before that John was dating Lizzy, his actual high school sweetheart, until Kayla stole him from her in quite brutal fashion. And Stacy, she explained that she and Ryan met at a Christmas party, that Ryan was the guest of one of her employees, and it was love at first sight, not mentioning that he came to the party as a guest with his wife, and that the 'love at first sight' she mentioned was her and Ryan having filthy cheating sex in Stacy's office with half of her employees watching. Both women treated Lizzy's important presence in these tales like a footnote.

These two women had combined to give poor Lizzy the two most traumatic moments in her life, inciting the betrayal of the two men she loved most, leaving her in ruins. Unquestionably, Lizzy occupied an important role in Kayla and Stacy's history, and neither of them deigned to give Lizzy the slightest bit of dignity to at least acknowledge that fact. She was dust on their shoulder. Dirt on their shoe. Not even worth bringing up. Someone so far beneath them wasn't worth mentioning. This made Dr. White smile. What goddesses!

Between gliding down the slopes, or spending time with their respective men, the three women found themselves spending a lot of time during this ski-trip with each other. What was meant to be a vacation for two couples became a large group of three pairs spending almost all their time with each other. The men talked sports, mainly basketball and baseball, even though Serge was more of a football/soccer fan, and they also traded stories about the women in their lives. They'd finally found peers who had experience with a certain, special type of gal. And as the women chatted more, and became deeper friends, any plans for an innocent vacation quickly transformed into something far more wicked, the final outcome almost inevitable.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
1...45678...13