Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as such a busy lady, she couldn't be at the hospital all the time, instead leaving the tough work to her crew of like-minded women. With the exception of major events, Dr. White would go there twice a month to check-in and get status updates, along with taking an active hand whenever one of her patients required it. This was one of those days, and even though it didn't always line up with her already busy schedule, she always enjoyed this aspect of patient care. So, while the former owner of the hospital resented taking an active hand in hospital business, Dr. White fucking loved it.

She always loved seeing how far some of the women under her care had fallen.

**************

"Jenny..." Dr. White said tentatively, addressing her patient calmly in this quiet examination room. Across from her was the woman in question, Jenny, a former friend of hers, one who'd been her patient just about longer than anyone, although it started under much better circumstances. But her downfall had been one the most formative events of Dr. White's career. She'd come to Dr. White in a relatively good place in life, married to a great man, living a relatively normal existence. But she'd been haunted by dreams of her husband cheating on her with her own mother to the point where it was beginning to affect her life beyond her just nightmares, eroding some of the trust she felt towards her hubby. And while Dr. White began her work totally on her patient's side, one meeting with Jenny's mother, Gina, was enough for the doctor to switch sides. The older woman's wicked mind ignited something within the cool and calm doctor that soon became a roaring fire of pure sin that had burned away her preconceptions and revealed her life's true purpose, eventually inciting her rise to her current standing in life. But the spark had begun during that fateful first meeting with Jenny's sexy mother Gina, convincing the doctor to do the unbelievable. Dr. White betrayed her patient's trust and enabled Gina to seduce Jenny's husband, stealing her man and life in the process. Catching them in action, along with Dr. White, broke Jenny's mind completely. She couldn't handle it. She couldn't deal with what she was seeing. Her nightmares were reality. Nothing made sense anymore. What was real and what wasn't?

And Dr. White was right there to study the wreckage.

Jenny's feelings of disconnect from reality were expertly stoked along by the wicked doctor even as she outwardly pretended to try to help her, and very quickly, the young wife's grasp of what was real was fully shattered, unable to discern fiction from reality anymore. Dr. White, Gina, and even her former husband took part in what could only be described as gaslighting, insisting that what Jenny had seen and continuing to see wasn't actually reality. That it was her broken mind taking over, conjuring these wicked sights in place of what was really happening. Dr. White kept insisting to Jenny again and again that her husband and her mom weren't actually having sex, and that the doctor hadn't actually betrayed her and helped such a forbidden pair come together. When in fact, every claim Jenny made, every accusation she gave, was 100% real. Everything that she said had indeed happened, but Dr. White had enough respect among her peers that no one doubted her diagnosis that Jenny had lost her sense of reality. No one believed Jenny's claims otherwise as she was committed for psychiatric treatment, under the watchful eye of the very woman she had accused of aiding in her life's ruinous destruction, Dr. White. Not only had the doctor aided in the young woman's downfall, but Jenny had been reduced to a mere guinea pig, a rat in the cage of an evil scientist, subject to her wicked whims.

Was it cruel to gaslight someone into oblivion? Absolutely. But the findings of someone collapsing into their own worst fears as their world crumbled around them, that absolute level of despair she was feeling, that level of sexual inferiority... it was too fruitful to ignore. And reducing a woman she once considered a friend to a creature in a cage to be poked and prodded at in the name of scientific study, asserting total and complete dominance over her... the doctor couldn't deny the feeling was intoxicating. She could only imagine how incredible Gina felt for asserting the same level of dominance over her own daughter by stealing her husband... it was no wonder they had an incredibly active sex life. But as Dr. White quickly realized, discovery and progress often meant breaking a few ethical rules. And the results, and seeing how far downward someone could fall by being betrayed as completely as possible... it was indeed incredible. When the doctor eventually released her findings, she would be heralded for how far she went in her scientific studies about the downfall of women like Jenny, women who'd been broken down due solely to their sexual inferiority compared to other women.

Jenny had been committed for many years now. Early on, her mind still tried to fight back, to reject what she was being told, that fighting spirit of hers really shining. She had insisted for the longest time that what she saw was real, that her mother, husband and therapist had all colluded to ruin her life. But Dr. White's word had taken precedent over hers in the eyes of everyone, keeping the broken young woman in place at the psychiatric care facility. And frankly, from an outside perspective, her story was pretty crazy, beyond belief. She yelled and screamed about what had happened, the injustice imparted upon her by her slutty mom, scheming therapist, and cheating husband, but no one believed her. And her continued annoying insistence that they had only made her look worse in the eyes of everyone. To preserve Jenny in this state, the doctor just had to deny, deny, deny, so that anyone that could override her word didn't. And the doctor's clear, calm demeanor compared to Jenny's wild claims had even the most senior mental healthcare workers on Dr. White's side.

Jenny resisted the doctor, that burning injustice staying alight inside her for so, so long, motivating her opposition to Dr. White's treatment. But the doctor was patient, and she had a plan. If she remained inflexible to Jenny's story, and simply kept telling her the same thing, that her husband fucking her mother never happened, and that she gave no sign of ever believing the other woman's accusations, never breaking character, never changing her own story in the slightest, the young woman would eventually begin to question herself. Eventually, the broken wife would believe it.

It took a long time, but Jenny finally allowed for the possibility that she may be crazy, that her mind had invented this whole thing. But even still, Dr. White could tell she was still clinging to the belief that what she'd seen did in fact happen, that her mom, Dr. White, and her husband had all teamed up against her. Because of this, in order to extend the treatment, the doctor had to further the young wife's descent into madness. She had to really test her to make sure she had truly made progress.

It started with Dr. White sharing photos on her phone, pictures that she explained were perfectly normal pictures of nice pure things, like cute animals, or normal scenes with groups of people. In truth, these photos were pictures of Jenny's former husband Matt and her mom Gina, sometimes normal pictures of them living their lives together taken from social media, and some of them taken in the midst of having rough sex with each other. Jenny would be shocked and horrified by this sight, but Dr. White would remain calm, explaining that these were perfectly normal pictures, and that if Jenny wasn't seeing what Dr. White said, then her mind was still damaged. Jenny did her best to keep calm, but Dr. White could always see the fires of betrayal burning in her eyes whenever she laid eyes upon her mother and husband in the midst of illicit sexual action. And whenever she did, Dr. White would let her know that she'd failed, and that until she could get through this treatment plan without reacting like that, she would be stuck here.

Only then did Jenny show some progress, controlling herself enough to not react, to outwardly deny what she was seeing. But Dr. White saw right through it and never let her succeed, continually moving the goalposts, never letting her feel as if she was making any actual progress. And as her defenses got stronger, Dr. White ramped up the attack to the degree where she couldn't help but react, causing her to fail in all her progress. It went from photos, to videos, and beyond. Until Jenny could truly gaslight herself, until she actually didn't see what was being shown to her, she could never truly make progress in the eyes of the doctor. Dr. White wasn't even sure it could be done, but if it could, this case would be truly groundbreaking. But even if Jenny did succeed in this, Dr. White was skeptical whether she'd ever actually release her from her hold. If someone was that broken, they couldn't actually be a functioning adult in the real world. Wouldn't they be more valuable as a subject to study?

When Dr. White took full control at St. Lilith's, and they were able to move Jenny there where she was completely under the doctor's control, they really cut loose, finally doing something that Dr. White had been trying to engineer for years. With no one to get in the way, Dr. White was able to bring in both Matt and Gina to put on a live performance, having sex with each other, with Jenny watching behind a two-way mirror. The sight was too visceral for Jenny to pretend she was seeing anything else, and Dr. White took advantage, asking Jenny to tell her what she was seeing. Each time, she would describe what she was seeing in great detail, every gruesome detail of watching her own mother having really nasty sex with the man who used to be her husband. Her eyes took in every shocking moment as the gentle, kind, friendly man she married threw himself fully into filthy sex with her mom, not holding back, almost unrecognizable as he was driven by an unstoppable need to fuck Gina's brains out. Each detail in seeing this sinful encounter taking place in front of her was etched into her mind, and she would convey what she was seeing to Dr. White. She would get these details exactly right, but it was never the correct answer to Doctor White. Dr. White would insist that her mother and husband were in there taking part in a normal, chaste scene, but the former wife wasn't yet broken enough to deny what she was actually seeing. Dr. White would mark this as a failure even as she described reality in grisly detail, because she wasn't giving the doctor what she wanted. The one time she held strong and tried to deny what she was seeing, Dr. White stepped it up, urging Jenny to continue describing the scene out loud as the doctor herself left the room to join Gina and Matt in theirs, removing her clothes and joining the illicit couple in the action. Jenny's fiction collapsed as she described what she was seeing, describing Dr. White riding her former husband's cock, sobbing as Dr. White squirted her sex-juices against the glass separating them, laughing at Jenny and trash talking her as she did so.

Jenny kept insisting that 2 + 2 was equal to 4, but Dr. White continued to tell her that was wrong. Eventually, she would give up and realize the answer was 5. Dr. White was so excited for the day where she was truly broken in such a way, descending into such a state solely due to internalized sexual inferiority which had become externalized thanks to the doctor. Unfortunately, even to this day, Jenny hadn't quite gotten there. She wasn't quite broken enough to lie to herself about what she was seeing and truly believe it. But goodness, that day was coming soon. They were so close! On that day where Dr. White seemingly took part in a threesome with her husband and her mom right in front of Jenny, when Dr. White returned to the other room, she was fully dressed and completely put-together, not a hair out of place, to a degree that Jenny truly questioned what she was seeing. That she might really be crazy. What Dr. White was doing... it was working.

The toll on her psyche was evident even just looking at her. She was once pretty and full of life. Now, her blonde hair was stringy and ragged. Her eyes were sunken. Her lips thin and wormy. Her skin so pale it looked translucent. She was skinny as well, malnourished, leaving what curves she did have almost gone. Not that she wasn't being cared for properly, as Dr. White made sure she was being fed and cleaned up as much as possible. But... her decaying psyche was making itself clear just by looking at her. Dressed as she normally was in comfortable but bulky hospital gowns, the once cute young woman frankly didn't look pleasing to the eye.

This was all the more striking when put in contrast with the doctor, who'd never looked better. Her hair a shiny, vibrant brown. Eyes shiny and bright and full of life, adorned with fashionable eye ware. Skin tanned, golden and alive. Her makeup perfectly done, subtle yet classy. Her body adorned in a very stylish, very expensive business suit, tailored to her delicious frame. A smooth, satiny purple blouse underneath it, unbuttoned as always to showcase her succulent cleavage to her former friend. And now that they were far larger than they used to be when the first got to know each other, there was so much more to show off. She was so much more full of life than her former friend.

Jenny was the doctor's first patient of the day, visiting her pretty soon after she arrived at the hospital. Dr. White always made sure to keep a special eye on her legacy cases, and Jenny's progress remained on her mind even after all these years.

Seated across from each other in this small examination room as they prepped for their appointment, they weren't alone. One of the nurses was with them as well, standing behind Jenny, one hand on her shoulder. These days, Jenny had a tendency to get... agitated... so the nurse was here to keep an eye on her. That, added to the soft restraints around Jenny's wrists, binding her to the chair she was seated on, meant she probably wasn't going anywhere. But you could never be too careful.

Dr. White nodded at the nurse as the interview began. As Dr. White started with her standard questioning, the nurse turned on the TV behind the doctor. Jenny's eyes struggled not to watch the footage playing on TV. She did her best to ignore footage of her very naked, very sexy mom riding the living hell out of the man who used to be the blonde's husband. Gina's giant tits were bouncing everywhere, it was damn near hypnotic. It was hard not to stare!

"Tell me, Jenny... what do you see on the screen behind me?" Dr. White asked calmly, awaiting an answer.

"It's... it's a grassy field. With the wind blowing..." Jenny answered nervously, gulping, her eyes continuing to flick to the screen.

"Is it?" Dr. White questioned, glancing over her shoulder, a small knowing smirk across her lips as she glanced at the nurse. Jenny's eyes went wide, and the words caught in her throat for a moment.

"It's dolphins swimming in the ocean..." Jenny answered hopefully. Dr. White smiled and shook her head.

"Try again..." Dr. White suggested, putting on a bored, dismissive façade.

"A crowd walking down a New York City street..." Jenny stated, as firmly as she could. Dr. White looked away and exhaled before looking back at her harried patient.

"So, what's your mom doing to your husband right now?" Dr. White asked calmly, watching the blonde across from her. Jenny's eyes flicked up to the screen, tears forming.

"She's... she's riding him..." Jenny squeaked out. Dr. White smiled.

"How do her breasts look? A bit bigger than before? How many kids are they up to now in this little fantasy world you've constructed?" Dr. White asked.

"Four..." Jenny replied. "A boy, a girl, and the twins..."

"So, how big have her tits gotten?" Dr. White repeated. "Pregnancy has a tendency to really make them huge..." she added. Jenny's eyes flicked to the doctor's chest before studying the screen. Dr. White was playing along with Jenny as if following the narrative of the sinful visions the blonde woman had dictated to her over their years of treatment, not giving away that she had seen the same footage Jenny was currently watching.

"Big. Like... the size of basketballs..." Jenny said, shaking her head.

"And does your husband... is he enjoying them?" Dr. White asked. Jenny's eyes flicked back to the screen. As Gina rode Matt, his big hands were palming her enormous, milk-filled jugs, squeezing them greedily.

"Yes..." Jenny admitted. They both could hear Gina cry out in pleasure, voicing some invective towards her daughter. Inspired by this, Dr. White inquired about it.

"How's your mom enjoying herself?" the doctor asked, still playing dumb. "She must be showing some sort of regret for doing such filthy things with the man you married... right?" She asked this with a raised eyebrow and a barely restrained grin.

"She's enjoying herself... a lot!" Jenny admitted, unable to look the doctor in the eye.

"Oh really? Are you sure? Have you heard her admit anything that would have you think that?" Dr. White asked. "She couldn't possibly..."

"Mom said..." Jenny began before choking on her words. "She asked him how he ever thought he could get married to me when it was clear he always wanted her so much more than me."

"Well, maybe you misheard..." Dr. White began, but Jenny interrupted.

"Then she said that it was obvious that Matt was always in love with her tits more than he ever loved me. And that if she had shown just a little bit more cleavage during our wedding, he would have shoved me out of the way and married her instead," Jenny told the doctor, the words rushing out of her as she repeated what her mom said. "Then they both laughed."

"Jenny, I know them both so well. They would never say such things..." Dr. White warned her.

"And then Mom said that she still can't believe I'm her daughter, that I got none of her best features," Jenny began. "And that it was for the best that she stole Matt for me, so they can cut me out of their life almost completely, that way they don't have to think about what a fucking pathetic, flat-chested disappointment I turned out to be. Matt agreed then started sucking her tits."

At this, Jenny began sobbing, her head in her hands. Dr. White paused again, smiling patiently at Jenny, closing her notebook as she did so, knowing they were done for now.

"Doesn't it feel better to be honest with me, Jenny?" Dr. White, her tone infuriatingly smug. But Jenny was too far gone to get upset about the doctor's tone when what she just heard and witnessed her mother and former husband doing was so much worse. Letting this sink in for a few moments, Dr. White kept jabbing at her.

"Jenny, a word of advice..." she started. "If you're gonna try lying to me, you need to actually believe it," Dr. White explained to her. Taking a long, annoyed breath, she continued. "This... this was just disappointing." Dr. White could tell that Jenny was trying to give her the answer she wanted, but she still knew the math didn't check out. No... the point for her was to believe the falsehood. She was trying to give the doctor the right answer, but the fire in her eyes at witnessing these betrayals hadn't been extinguished. Could Dr. White push her to the point where she would admit she'd made it all up? To admit and truly believe that 2 + 2 = 5, and not just pretend it? But immediately upon this dismissal, the light in Jenny's eyes went ablaze, staring at the doctor with murderous intent.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch!" Jenny suddenly screamed through her tears, trying to jump out of her seat, both the restraints and the nurse behind her keeping her in place. Dr. White didn't budge, unafraid of the other woman. Dr. White nodded at the nurse, giving her permission to inject a tranquilizer into the blonde woman's arm. Dr. White finally continued once her patient calmed down.