All Comments on 'Dr. White's Code of Sluts Ch. 03 Pt. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Donmon21Donmon216 months ago

First, and appears was right.

kid9kid96 months ago

this was a hell of a good read cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A lot more stories with Jake would be appreciated. Especially, bringing back Kailani, the surfer.

Would like a lot more descriptions of men & their bodies. Also, please include more mature hairy men, and some homo-eroticism with men please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This might have the most references/hat tips to other TheTalkMan stories than any other he has written to date. I for one love the world building and all of the little Easter eggs scattered throughout the first two parts.

We had a second mention of Lenora the Pirate Queen. Will Lenora be the main character in a future story? Hopefully.

Can't help but wonder what the red/green book is inside the vault? My money is on an old magic spell book that is highly sought after by both the Church and the Witches, that Dr White somehow came into possession of.

I also wonder if the Tracy mentioned here is the same Tracy who re-recruited Kathleen back into doing Boob Jobs at the end of GG's like in Maggie? If so, then it seems that it is Dr White who is the mystery figure sponsoring her work. Does she now work at the Dr's hospital?

I made a comment after part 1 anticipating Deandra's return, which proved correct, but it looks like I was also mistaken and you are correct @Donmon21 that part 3 will almost certainly be focused on Renee's pursuit of Chad and not the General's story. Will her daughters also become sexually involved with Chad? My guess is they will.

I made another comment/observation in one of the other Dr White parts last year about the similarities between what Dr White seemed to be in the midst of creating and the Jezebel society in Seducedhylas's universe. This chapter only reinforces that idea in my mind.

Brilliant again. 5* from me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great read. I can't wait for the General's part

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What older MILF pornstar do you think look most like the two main seductresses of Dr White Chapter 3?

For Renee, I'm thinking: Ava Addams? Lisa Ann? Angelina Valentine? Veronica Rayne? Amy Anderssen? August Taylor?

For Maxine it's a little harder with the "short spiked hair" but maybe these are close: Bonnie Rotten, Anna Bell Peaks, or Chantal Danielle (with short hair).

This will be important to know for the upcoming Parts! But the best answer is perhaps "whichever pornstar I most want them to look like" :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ministories so far that I'd most like to see a full story with the entire seduction and sex played out are definitely the Stalker/Baseball Player and Zara Cassidy/Dr Charles Axelrod

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Super excited for the next chapter! Love to see a hot milf seducing a young man with her superior body. Would love to read a story about the pirate captain, or even one with Madeline Crow during her heyday. I think being a period piece gives more opportunity for hot seduction. Hope Renee gets knocked up!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg6 months ago
I'm Reading as Fast As I Can !

I'm not grading this out at five stars yet only because I'm not done ( because I have a ( semblance of ) a life, but based on content currently perused ...so far, so great.

JacktheBlackJacktheBlack6 months ago

This is my comment part 1... I really loved the mother in law story which started this with doctor white. Loved dr white's code of sluts chapter 1 and 2. But... Chapter 3, part 1 and 2... Not so much... Way to much worldbuilding and not enough juice. It would of been way more fun to see it from the characters perspective. It could be called Dr white code of sluts side stories... The first one could from dr white's code of sluts chapter 1 part 1 and 2. Could be about the sex addict that dr white introduces to Eddie. Have the story from the sex addicts perspective. Even how she discovered the truth about how dr white got her together with Eddie. Then have another from the mother in law's of the girl which was with Eddie... Also have it from dr whites perspective. Have them plan to get the daughter with a hunk which doesn't like sex only for the mother in law to steal him. Also have a little bit from his perspective. Next side stories from dr. White's code of sluts chapter 2... go through a few of doctor whites adventures and set ups then do all or the best side stories which the doctor talks about with the Asian boss size queen in that bar.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah. Loved this next chapter. Can not wait for the next one. Would love to see what happens with Kendra, Deandra and family. Which other characters from other stories will tie into this story. Should be great all around.

ArcLimeArcLime6 months ago

First of all, thanks for the update for this series after one and a half years. As you have mentioned in your update notes, I understand that the first 2 parts are for worldbuilding and setting up the plot itself so unlike most others, I do enjoy these as they do their own charm. Also appreciate your way of presenting the readers a large selection of side-stories or spin-offs where you can expand on. At first I thought the amount of new characters were quite overwhelming throughout these 2 parts and that they did not have a proper story arc to them, only the intro and the outcome. But I realized that this is your own way, through storytelling, of introducing poll choices of which character pairings that the readers may want you to expand on later as side-stories or spin-offs. You do different unique flavors of the same theme, and make the readers choose their best. In a way, very creative.

This brings us to my choice on the ones I think are most interesting and have potential, in no particular order.

1) Alexandra - Dr. Schulhause

-Alexandra’s malice and vengeance towards Dr Schulhause was quite interesting and I like the ‘fate swap’ element in this one and it’ll be interesting to see Alexandra relishing it at the end and rubbing it on the Dr’s face.

2) Zara Cassidy

-This is more of a potential in the whole main plot itself. Zara could be made to actually control a country itself to the ‘union of evil women’s’ liking as with her potential involvement in politics and her power to brainwash anyone without fail. Bonus if you use the ‘Undercover Agent’ as well with her.

3) Nona / Goddess

-Cuckquean element, finally. I’ve been waiting for something like this from you for quite a while and I was surprised you didnt have many of these. While you do have a bunch where the superior women stomps the inferiors, most of these inferiors only stayed defeated but did not fully submit to the superiors or usurpers. Hopefully there are more like these where the inferiors truly surrender and show it.

4) The Stalker

-Ah yes, classic Yandere. Reminds me of Maggie but more deranged. What interests me is the emotional payoff of fulfilling the stalker’s obsession and how she feels about it in the end and the satisfaction of replacing the ex-wife.

5) Gold Digger

-Also reminds me of Maggie but more of a ‘common-sense inversion’ outcome. I like the idea of satisfying the desires of a gold digger and stealing that position from another woman who is rich because of her husband. Also like the idea of the revenge on the ex-wife thing. Very malicious and delicious.

6) Julia - Clayton Roberts

-Very rarely do we get the corruption done by an evil man. Last we saw was with ‘Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks’ and it was awesome. I’d love to see the Julia’s corruption development and her complete change at the end to an evil bitch, expanding the betrayal scenes and the reactions of the betrayed.

And that’s all of it. Personally I really hope you’d do one of these at least in the future. Can’t wait for the upcoming parts and its element. Hope it will be on par with Lizzie’s case as to me it was one of the best with its ‘bullying’ elements.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragon6 months ago

I really want to know how a guy opening a door for a woman led to him boning twins on the daily. Talk about escalation. I guess you could say opportunity was knocking at his door.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Zara and the Doctor would be great to get the whole story.

But my favorite short I think was Julia in the CEO, that could be fantastic in the vein on Hipster Chics

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I would love for the Julia/Clayton side story to be more fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love your stories.

Would like to see a gay male client for Dr. White, chasing after a his boss.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love further Gerald the driver & Roderick the security stories please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Like to see a woman get two men simultaneously.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unlike the other comments here, I actually want to see how Dr. Ingrid Bernstrom's case turned out.

forkyouseforkyouse5 months ago

Would love to read about the "42-year-old, smoking-hot stripper in the finest corporate ware who pulled the young ceo away from his supportive happy wife and into her experienced cunt" and the arrogant rich kid and the evil milf as their own stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The stalker story, the sugar daddy story and the town story looks most interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7915 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...