Dr. Zoptic Pt. 06 - Comparative Anatomy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• • •

Between scenes, the cast changed into the Dr Zoptic pantiless costume. Watching, the berobed man seated in a wheelchair, listened intently to the banter in the corridor. "The top barely reaches the bottom, truly chic; With every move she takes, the audience sneaks another peek at each puffy butt cheek."

One of the regulars snickered, "A full frontal glimpse teases, frontal nudity pleases, pushing players toward shaven pussies. Only a few bitches disdain to tame the wild bushes."

"Some women prefer to be bare," another regular countered, "others want to keep their hair down there."

"If a fertility clinic's profit," another added in, "depends on man -- sap deposits, to spur the production, the style or fashion should favor seduction."

"And not our bodies to ourselves be true," another quipped, "I couldn't resist throwing in my view."

Still another added, noting the man's apparent physiological reaction, "Who'd have guessed, the impact on our guest."

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Al had his camera man working. That Al, I shook my head, never allows good time to go to waste.

• • •

SCENE: Theatre Fertility Clinic: Students all decked out in the Dr Zoptic costume, white lab coat reaching the thigh high fishnet stockings, entering Theatre -- Lecture hall to attend Dr Zoptic's Lecture to Nursing assistants.

At Al's call to action, I, pushing a wheelchair bearing Cameron, the man in the bathrobe, entered the auditorium. Dimly lit, decored in dark carpeting and wall coverings, the theatre boasted of tiers of black stadium seats at right angles bisected by an aisle descending to podium. As I wheeled the patient toward the podium, I engaged in the typical small talk people grumble on the way to a meeting. "A meeting," I amused my co-workers with a quip, "serves a purpose higher than wasting time. It is the occasion to collect ignorance and expound it."

At the podium, I helped the man out of the chair. With a smile, I untied the belt and lifted the robe off the patient's shoulders. He now stood in a hospital gown.

I joined the nursing assistants all seated in the front row. We mechanically rose when Dr Zoptic, Zaftig to me, strode imperiously down the middle aisle to take up position on the stage. Mary, trailing after Zaftig, seemed more hesitant. In the imperious Dr Zoptic tone, Zaftig assured Mary, "everyone is a little awkward the first time."

"At least," Crissy countered, "I don't have to go on stage to give the patient a hand job.."

Zaftig corrected, "Palpate his genitalia. "

".. if he's a hard up guy who goes limp..," Crissy continued.

Zaftig suggested, "It might be polite to say a shy breeder's flaccid penile shaft ..."

Crissy resumed, "and give him a blow job. I can't wait, if you please, to hear that translated into medicalese.."

With a straight face, Zaftig translated, "and osculate his glans penis.."

"to make him hard.." Crissy's voice ended in a higher octave as if posing a question.

".. to stimulate tumescence," answered Zaftig.

"and make him cum..." Noticing the patient's expression, Crissy apologized, "I'm sorry."

Ashleigh interjected a biting jive, "Sorry for offending the patient or sorry you can't suck him dry. Crissy, you know you enjoy engaging in the business of pleasure. Or is it the pleasure of business?"

"No need to be sorry Crissy to be sorry," Zaftig replied, "to draw ejaculate. That's why men come here: to cum."

At Dr Zoptic's direction, Mary, standing on her tippy toes, reached up behind the patient to untie the hospital gown and allows it to drift away revealing a hairy body, but a groin shaved clean.

"You'll notice," Zaftig, pulling an expandable metallic pointer out of the pocket of her lab coat, "the shaven pubes. A donor signs an exclusive output contract. The patient or," Zaftig paused for emphasis, "as I prefer to call him, the subject must maintain chastity throughout the duration of the contract." With a chuckle Zaftig added firmly, "We're not on the honor system."

As Zaftig spoke, I noticed something tougher, more deadly, than the impersonal disconnect I felt when Zaftig talked about medicine. What was I feeling?

"Dr Zoptic, how does eh -- the guy shower?" One of the aides stood to pose the question.

"Showers open here at 5AM. Between 5AM -- 7AM is the best time for a good yield," Zaftig replied, "the subject's body is given a cursory inspection, the coitus interdictor comes off and the subject can shower."

I restrained myself from laughing when Zaftig appraised the patient's hairy body. "Beautiful isn't it? The male body is much hairier than the female. Males are less committed to hygiene. Thus, a shower is required to enter the facility, whether to make donation or to submit to a monthly medical examination or to utilize the physical therapy equipment. No different is required of our own employees and visitors."

Approaching the naked patient, Zaftig ordered the man to lock his hands behind his head. Turning to the nursing assistants, Dr Zoptic explained her protocol, "The general standard in medicine is to introduce yourself to the patient, establish a rapport, explain the procedure and assure yourself you have the client's consent. Nurse Mary, do you have the patient's consent form?"

"Consent is important but a good rapport and making the patient comfortable are not. Our relationship with the donor is different from that of the typical family doctor. The donors work for us, not vice -- versa. Here, at the clinic, the high value ejaculate comes," Zaftig paused to smile, "from medical students," Dr Zoptic explained, "the pay to the donors is better than that typically paid in odd jobs; the sacrifice in terms of time away from studies is minimal. The positions as donors are well sought after."

Handed a clipboard, Zaftig verified the patient's signature on the consent form. "You did read the form before signing?" At the patient's nod, Zaftig turned to her audience. "As necessary as it is to obtain consent, I find control more vital than endearing oneself to the subject. I always take my subject naked, standing up, hands behind his head as a sign of submission."

"First," Zaftig told the audience, "I conduct a brief general physical evaluation. I examine the throat." Forcing the patient's mouth open Zaftig wheeled the tongue depressor and ordered an `Ah,' before she applied the stethoscope to his chest. Directing the patient to about -- face, Zaftig monitored the patient's breathing.

Zaftig did seem to be a little abrupt.

Taking up a position kneeling at the right side of the patient, Zaftig instructed Mary to stand behind her so that the students in the audience can observe the standard testicular exam.

.

As she grasped the patient's scrotal sac, Zaftig went into that daze when she disconnected from the present to present an explanation of the procedure, "The scrotal sac is made of rougher skin than the normal smooth epidermis. Using your thumb and index finger of each hand, feel each testicle. In basic anatomy, you learned testes are shaped like an orchid, weighing 0.35 to 0.5 ounces, that's 10 to 15 grams in metric." Cupping the male's testicles, Zaftig with glee entering her voice added, "that's 10 grams of trouble."

A round of laughter filled the room.

"Testes descend into the scrotal sac in utero," Zaftig, as if in a trance, expounded. "The testes rise closer to the body in cold; lower in warmer temperatures. Typically, two inches or five centimeters long, 1.2 inches or three cm wide and one inch or 2.5 cm thick, the testes may double in size during arousal and are drawn closer to the body preparatory to propelling ejaculate."

"What should I do, Dr Zoptic," a nursing assistant stood to inquire, 'if the patient goes erect eh--into an erection?"

"With many male patients contact with a female physician is, in se, sufficient to cause a noticeable physical reaction," Zaftig continued her presentation. "In an ordinary Doctor -- Patient relationship it is protocol to explain that it's an ordinary physiological reaction."

"And do we do it, differently, Dr Zoptic? The questioner asked.

"I'll explain, later on in my talk," Zaftig replied. "Contact, you will note, can cause a male to erect, Correct?" Zaftig asked. "Manual stimulation is usually enough to pump the ejaculate," Zaftig grasped the man's penis and massaged it. "Note the building tumescence in vasodilation, eh--increased blood flow engorging the corpora cavernosa and the corpus spongiosum, running along the length of the penis..." Watching the budding erection with amusement, Zaftig added in an affected giggly, girlish voice, "see it grows."

"If physical contact," a Nursing assistant asked, "the means we use to coax a man unable to eh-cum, won't more guys fake impotence. Guys love to be babied."

"A handheld pump," Dr Zoptic fasted a pump over the man's penis, "a sperminator might do the job. It works on the same principle as an ordinary pump. Pump it up pour it out."

A round of laughter swept the room.

"To stimulate the ejaculatory process," Dr Zoptic continued her discourse, "many, perhaps most men require a degree of visual stimulation." On screen, Ashley after rolling on the floor with me throws a towel over her shoulder swinging her hips struts toward the shower.

Watching the screen intently, Zaftig opined, "Interesting, watching girl -- girl scenes are preferred by most donors over scenes of heterosexual contact."

"How do you explain the preference?" I posed the question.

"I have a theory," Zaftig cupped the patient's testicles, "that the attraction of males to watching girl -- girl intercourse is a latent castration anxiety. But it's the most popular attraction for fertility clinic harvesting spermatozoa from donors -- especially med students."

"What reason would you ascribe to this phenomena, Dr Zoptic?" I followed up.

"It may be a form of `masculine protest' -- particularly among hale and hearty, brainy male med students, seeing formerly all-male preserves invaded, has instilled a latent fear of the power of female sexuality," Zaftig chuckled, "The aggressive, intelligent, independent woman, the Castratrix!" Zaftig declared. With a snicker she added, "With all these guy's brains shouldn't they know better? Like all men, the brainiacs are as men themselves. Let's say they're governed by the wrong head."

Zaftig laughed as she jiggled the patient's erect penis. "Any questions?"

The patient's suspicious glare, Zaftig's evil smile told it all. Zaftig certainly enjoyed making men uncomfortable. A woman in the push -- ahead -- program had to be rough on men to establish her position, but did it mean that Zaftig had a certain cruel streak?

I looked to Al Mandy standing on the sidelines out of the scene. I could read the question on Al's mind was did Zaftig go beyond asserting herself to enjoy inflicting pain or watching people suffer? Was that the question I wouldn't dare to ask myself?

Al smirked. Heck her classmates swore that she couldn't wait to kill her first patient. I did not believe that. My attention returned to the scene.

"If the potential yield is valuable enough and auto stimulation, mechanical stimulation and imagination fails," Zaftig released the patient's scrotum and handed the patient a sperm collection condom. Tapped on the shoulder, the patient bent over to spread the hemispheres of his butt cheeks.

Discarding her gloves for a fresh pair, Zaftig addressed the students, "As a last resort, a prostate message will produce a strike of bubblin' crude."

As Zaftig dipped her fingers in lubricant, "in conventional medicine, the treating physician, prior to commencing this exam, cautions the patient preparatory to a urinary -- genital -- rectal exam that a patient may experience a physiological reaction to physical contact. `It's normal. Feel no shame.' Of course, our objective is to tap as much sap as we can. Thus, the décor, the ambiance, and the outfits. With a donor, it is a purely business relationship."

The patient gasped when Zaftig plunged her index finger in his rectum. "A rectal exam feels for lesions, polyps and enlargement of the prostate. Rotate your fingers in the rectum to find the prostate. Massaging the prostate tests for any signs of enlargement. Also men, despite initial concern over a rectal exam, may find it pleasurable. A byproduct may be ejaculate."

Withdrawing her fingers from the patient, Zaftig slapped the man's tush to signal him to right himself. "Mary," Zaftig ordered, "I think the procedure yielded ejaculate. Retrieve the donation."

Turning to the audience and removing her gloves, Zaftig continued her talk "Sperm donations are fun medicine. As a urinary clinic, we deal with some somber situations; including castrations of men or Orchiectomy with prostate and testicular cancer. In some cases, young men detected with cancer will preserve their sperm for future use before undergoing surgery and chemo -- therapy."

Standing at the right side of the patient, Zaftig bade Mary to stand behind her. Cupping the patent's scrotum, Zaftig explained the procedure, "There are two possible testectomy procedures to remove the testes: Simple testectomy by a vertical incision through the scrotum or an inguinal testectomy by incision in the groin. Essentially you draw the testes through the incision essentially reversing the process which occurs in utero during the eighth month of pregnancy when the testicles descend through the body wall to settle in the scrotum."

"Mary," Zaftig beckoned Mary forward, "take over here will you?" Rising as Mary grasped the patient's scrotum, Zaftig continued, "Enter a man leave a Eunuch," sighing, Zaftig added, "completely sterile unable to propagate."

Ashleigh chuckled, "A lot of us nurses know former boyfriends who deserved sterilization."

"Formerly profligate, unable to proliferate! Unfortunately, not all is bleak for the Eunuch," Zaftig was transfixed as she beamed and evil smile. "Historically, palace eunuchs who additionally underwent a penectomy, removal of the penis, may have reported urinary incontinence and symptoms experienced by menopausal women. On the posit side, the lifespan of eunuchs may be as much as two decades longer than intact men with a greater chance of reaching 100 years of age. Strangely, in view of the obvious benefits, we don't get more requests to be neutered."

"Mary," Zaftig ordered, "you may run through the examination protocol. Ladies, it's good to practice the examination protocol to get familiar with it. Husbands, boyfriends, brothers will do as test subjects. Remember the key is control. Retain control he's bent over; lose it you'll find yourself spreading your gluteal cleft."

Ashleigh quipped, "I call it spreading the other cheek."

At that Al called a cut.

• • •

A great sigh of relief which fell on the cast and crew at Al's cut was followed by a burst of energy. Cast gathered in a number of clusters chatting. I hugged Zaftig. Her lab coat opened allowing her exposed soft DD boobs to nestle into my chest. "I haven't had so much fun since I played doctor with my brother Josh on my weekends home from convent school."

"And you who wanted to be a Nun made your brother cum?" Taken aback, I asked. "Were you curious or were you taking a fling before you gave up men?"

"No, I needed some hands -- on experience to shock the other girls in the shower at the convent school when my classmates discussed anatomy," Zaftig replied. "You did pretty good studying anatomy with Crissy."

"It's all part of the act," I reminded her, "part of the sacrifice Al, me, and the rest of the Dirty Dozen made to allow you to avenge yourself on Carter Plessenger."

An annoyed look crossed her face. "Just how is this skit supposed to humiliate Carter Plessinger?"

Ashleigh standing nearby wistfully echoed the same thought. "I abased myself. How is Carter reviled?"

I looked around. Where was Al? I knew he'd be around monitoring impromptu discussions to mine them for the locker room and shower scenes.

Listening in Al interjected, "The greatest insult ever delivered is one for which the target gives you thanks."

"I can see," Zaftig griped, "Al, that you have all the formula elements of one of your stories: girls undressing, showering, followed by a physical exam, then donning suggestive clothes, and fluttering about to tease male viewers."

"Unfortunately," Al explained, "you can't see the canvas until it's ready fo be unveiled. In a month or perhaps two, if we're lucky, I should have a director's cut.

"I'll be gone by then," Ashleigh wistfully sighed.

Walking off in a huff, Zaftig called back to me, "I have to find the clothes I left scattered in the corridor and get ready to go."

"During the break, I picked them up, folded them and put them in a locker # 9 for you," I told Zaftig.

"Truly the domestic type, Erica!" Al interjected, "Becky does have two brothers Ian in med school, the other Josh, just graduated from law school in May, class ahead of you, in Capital land."

"Hurry it along, Erica," urged Zaftig in a gruff tone, "I don't need to call another cab to get home." With a deadly sparkle in her voice, she added, "Remember, I still haven't settled the score with you."

"Why is Zaftig so hard on me?" I asked in exasperation.

"The med school grad believes they join an elite," Al replied, "The effete professional appearance garb, the glasses her classmates ripped off her body expelled her from the elite. When you laughed at finding her stripped bare by her peers, you, Ms Ehrlich, a mere mortal, delivered a slight which in her view diminished her perceived superior social status."

"Pretty good for parlor psychology, Dr Al," I replied, "You were drugged and stripped bare too. How come Mr Plessenger's dirty trick doesn't anger you?"

"You've," Al tapped my shoulder, "got a crush on Becky and she's got a crush on an image of herself. Get changed. If you don't drive Becky home than I might have to. Just think the person you have a crush on is so self -- absorbed she's never learned how to drive."

• • •

Silly things come to mind in the midst of a catastrophe.

A year later, I was thinking of Al's explanation as I lay naked in the gutter on Central Avenue in the Capitalland Revitalization District waiting for Zaftig to return. Wouldn't Al like to use this tale of come-uppance for a new Dr Zoptic flick!

Naturally, the fire rescue vehicle from the Emergency drill paused a few feet away from me, I expected Zaftig to pop out of the Fire emergency vehicle and help me up. We'd go home. We'd laugh about the score being even. I'd dress and we'd go out for that dinner she promised. When the rescue vehicle pulled up, Zaftig looked out the passenger side window and stared, before it sped off down Central Avenue.

12