Dr. Zoptic Pt. 07 - BODY DOUBLE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In cotton panties imprinted with hearts, Mary, billowy breasts bobbing, came bounding around the bend toward me with Al with a new lightweight camera in hand. Without breaking a stride, Mary slid her panties off and tossed them at Al. I laughed. Al was hit in the face. "Keep them if you can," Mary taunted him.

Fleshy butt cheeks flapped as Mary went around for more laps. Al didn't make it past the third lap, crashing bent over hand clutching his kneecaps.

Bumping up against Al, I chided him, "Mary quite the aspiring actress, proves her worth, gluteal prominence, wide of girth, wise and witty full of sass, surely a bonus, with a touch of class."

Mary ended up completing five laps. Skin glistening with beads of sweat, Mary invited Al on another lap. He shook his head.

"Quite a workout for a screen test," Mary declared hands in the air allowing her breasts to flop in Al's face. "When Erica led me on a tour quick and perky, I thought I'd portray my talents, vertically."

"Full of figure, ample breasts, areola and the nipples match," Al with a critical eye evaluated Mary's body, "nicely complemented by a corresponding healthy rump."

"Then," Mary chanted, "I feel, it's time we closed the deal. I imagine your releases are there handily. Shall we go to your office and talk turkey?"

I laughed. "Al, prospects are brighter, you found an actress as well as a writer." To Mary, I advised, "As Dr Zoptic, you must be equally at ease examining a stranger's testes, and lying abed in the altogether with a man, projectile untethered."

"It'll make my boyfriend jealous," Mary smiling suggested, "shall we go to your office?"

"Don't you want," A confused expression appeared on Al's face, "to attend to your attire?"

"You had wanted to take a photospread," Mary retorted, "I'd have to dress to get undressed. Waste of time. You can take your spread full sheet, naked first, then topless, then in undies, finally fully dressed and ready to go home."

"It seems backwards to me. Conventionally, in taking a photospread, the model particularly a new one is progressively disrobed," Al was taken aback, "to set the model at ease."

"No, Al," I teased Al, "in addition to being photogenic and witty. Mary is smart. She's going home in her -- ugh knickers, eh Al? Keep Al happy, Mary, make sure you don't wear your panties backwards."

===

As I lay in the gutter a year later, I wondered. Had I descended into a chaotic zone in which everything worked backwards? Medical people caused the injury and drove off in an emergency vehicle leaving the scene of the injury and the injured person behind and my beloved Zaftig stared at me with cold predatory eyes.

Oh Zaftig, I moaned, how you could molt from the cuddly, pleasantly plump girl who'd parade enticingly before me in our rooms on her way to the shower run one minute into a total spiteful bitch and then into an insufferable witch blaming me for an outrage that classmates pulled at a party I advised you not to go to? Now, she transformed to a predator with luminescent yellow -- green eyes.

12