Draenei Coronation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The changes must have been minimal for even she couldn't fully tell them herself. Only when she cupped her breasts did she actually feel the softness swelling into her fingers, but besides that there was nothing else that stood out. Besides her insanely engorged cock and almost painfully swollen balls.

"We should stop the ritual, your highness," Cherae said but Azilara only shook her head.

"I really don't see any point in stopping just yet. I had one visitor and your spell only worked better as it was supposed to. We are well on track. And now that you restored my lust, I am more than willing to continue," Azilara said and offered a genuine smile. "Besides, I think you can call me by my name and not my title by now, Cherae."

Cherae looked puzzled and eventually sighed.

"You are right, Azilara. I just want to serve you well," she said softly.

"But you are serving me well. Better than well even. Don't worry so much, Cherae. I trust you with all my heart."

The enchantress let out another audible sigh and straightened her posture. Her enticing figure stretched her tight-fitting robe beautifully.

"Then we shall continue, Azilara. I trust your judgement."

"Glad to hear it. Well then, bring in the next guest. I'm more than ready for her," Azilara said and bit her lips when the gate opened once more.

***

The princess knew most of the candidates by name. They were often frequent visitors at the imperial court, some were even raised there among the highest nobles like Cherae or Azilara herself. But those were not nearly as appealing to ... "rediscover", like Azilara liked to put it now.

Advisors, countesses, even a duchess or two walked through the main gate and were greeted by an insatiable princess who appeared to grow in stature as her lust took over. They were so exciting to toy with, Azilara thought and lost herself in the thrill of making them quiver in total ecstasy until they were nothing but panting messes. Ancient ritual or not, but that in itself was beyond arousing already... and then there was Cherae's spells.

It didn't matter if the candidates were blessed with pretty faces, hulking muscles or mouth-watering curves, the highlight always remained the court enchantress' magical touch that restored the princesses' appetite. And all the side effects Azilara started to love more than the ritual itself.

She now stood taller than Cherae by a few inches, which in itself was a feat that would make most of her people shine with pride, but that was not the realisation that drove Azilara insane with arousal. It took her a good two dozen candidates to reach that size. While her growth spurt seemed miniscule at first and only bestowed her with a fraction of an inch in the beginning, she was now piling on inches upon inches every time Cherae casted her beautiful magic.

The princess caught herself increasingly often rushing her more than thorough thrusting, just to feel that divine sensation a few moments earlier. A part of her wished she would never come across her chosen consort, but there was still an empire that needed a strong and powerful empress on its throne. And a strong and powerful empress Azilara would surely turn out to be. Much more so than she could possibly have imagined when she started.

"You know, I sometimes can almost feel... IT. It's hard to put into words, but the last one, she was special," Azilara said out of breath, her now musclebound arm reaching out to her semi-hard 2-foot pole.

"Halma. An indeed very alluring countess from the south. I can see why you fancied her," Cherae said much less stiff than in the beginning.

She also relaxed a bit after a few rounds of seeing her new and improved spell's work in action. The princess clearly was all for the added sensation and the now noticeable growth, but Cherae kept her excitement a bit more hidden. At least she tried.

The tent she sported between her legs never went fully down anymore. Not a surprise considering Azilara turned into a beyond erotic princess right before her very curious eyes. A soon to be empress that already brimmed with strength and unmatched potency and had curves that also seemed destined to far exceed anyone in the realm very soon.

"Cherae?

"Yes, my princess."

The purple skinned Draenei leaned forward, her grin widening while biting her lip as the pulsing bulge in her view looked too tasty to ignore.

"May I ask you a favour?"

"Any you want."

"Could you drop your clothes for me?"

Cherae's cute blush rallied into her face and made the usually quite confident enchantress struggle to find the right words.

"My... princess... I doubt that would be... appropriate for me..."

"I thought that was up to me to decide," Azilara interrupted and groaned as she got up to her new height of 8 feet and a half. All the muscles on her tense legs and bulky shoulders seemed to flex without her doing. "You can't tease me with such a sight and leave me wondering what hides under that painfully tight robe of yours. I'm just curious."

"My princess, I ..."

"Please. Azilara," the princess insisted and loved seeing her trusted magician's futile attempts to hide that throbbing erection of hers.

"Azilara... are... you really sure about this?" Cherae said with a wavering voice, but her cock only pulsed that much harder at the prospect of being revealed to the towering princess.

"More than sure. Imagine how impolite it would be to not keep your future empress company in her nude endeavours," Azilara grinned and felt herself get hard again, for once without the help of any magic.

Cherae looked stunned, her eyes still darting between her liege's vibrant eyes and glorious endowments before she replied.

"I... would be honoured if that proves useful for your... stamina," the enchantress said and slowly let the silky garments slide over her hefty breasts.

For someone who supposedly spent most of her days reading books her physique was remarkable. Cherae was literally the perfect blend between brawn and softness. The princess could never decide what she preferred and her preference shifted almost every time another beautiful body was presented to her. But nobody thusfar combined the best of both worlds like the court enchantress did.

Her proud mast was riddled with pulsing veins, crashing into her subtle, but visible abs with every new heartbeat. It was not the biggest dick the princess had seen, but certainly one of the most beautiful ones. Cherae's thick ass also bordered on perfection while her breasts looked twice as big now that they fell into perfect, plump teardrops on her proud chest. How could such a body go unnoticed for so long the princess cried out in her mind.

"You ... are beyond beautiful, Cherae," Azilara said softly, almost blushing when she noticed how hard she got from just looking at the woman before her.

"Th-thank you. So... are you," Cherae returned, equally as sensual and swelled with pride upon seeing the excitement she found on the princess' bulky body. "I am glad my body is to your liking."

"To my liking? I might no longer need your spell after all," Azilara said and laughed softly. Both did.

"I... think we should continue, Azilara. The nobles are awaiting your..."

"My royal cock," the princess said purposefully direct, wishing to see Cherae's stunning face to turn another shade of beautiful blue.

"I... am sure... they will be thrilled to see you... this endowed, yes," she said almost with a shy whisper.

"I certainly hope so, but you know what? I think I could take another spell of yours. Just to make sure, they get every last bit of what they crave," the princess said, not even trying to hide her clear desire any longer.

"And... we wouldn't want them to leave... unfulfilled, right?" Cherae said with a perked eyebrow.

"Now you are speaking my language, my dear Cherae," the heir said and braced herself as the enchantress kept channelling her green aura once more. "And don't hold back one bit. I want everything you can give me."

12