Two Strange Virgins

Story Info
A lonely college futa meets a strange succubus.
2.6k words
4.63
20.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally happening. Halfway through college and I was finally going to lose my virginity. I'm a good-looking girl, but there's one problem. I'm a futanari, and my insatiable endowment reaches down to my knees when soft. My naturally curvy body attracts plenty of contenders, but they're all intimidated by my size. This is all without mentioning that I've always been a naturally introverted person, my nerves get really bad as soon as there is a hint of flirting going on. Approaching people really isn't my thing, especially when most people wouldn't be interested in such a ridiculously huge cock. Until, of course, I enrolled in a yoga class in my sophomore year.

Unlike all the other girls wearing tight yoga pants that showed off their perfect, huge, fit, tight asses, I was wearing the loosest sweats I had paired with an equally loose shirt. This was a foolish attempt on my part to hide my unwieldy member. I was losing it, no matter which way I looked there were the most attractive people I'd ever seen on campus.

I had arrived extra early to ensure that I got a spot in the back of the room to minimize chances of people seeing what was hiding under my sweatpants. Of course, I should have expected that the instructor would have us group in circles for icebreakers, It was the fourth class today that I had to do the same thing.

We were going through the introductory motions again when I noticed that the cute slim Asian girl sitting next to me was staring at my crotch rather overtly. She had pale but perfect smooth skin, an unbearably cute face, and her straight black hair was in a ponytail except for perfect bangs that sat right above her eyebrows. The petite but curvy girl quickly noticed that I'd caught her, and the pale tone of her face quickly turned a blushed red. I fought through my nerves to give her a cute smile, despite my half-hard monster clearly beginning to show an outline through my pants. Why did I have to sit criss-cross?

We stayed together as we got up to set out our mats, she told me her name was Asako and that she moved here recently on a foreign exchange program from Japan. I was caught slightly off guard because she had no discernible accent from what I could hear, in fact her voice seemed to reach my ears easier than others. It was like she was whispering in my ear even though she was six feet away.

The next half hour was torture. The poses were easy enough, but I spent every second focusing on hiding it. Besides the occasional eye contact from Asako when she 'accidentally' faced the opposite direction from me, the class was uneventful. I got plenty of views of Asako's perfect petite body in unbelievable positions. Her flexibility was almost inhuman. I had a few moments during the bridge pose when Asako clearly got a glance at what I was trying so hard to hide, after that I noticed a visible wet spot in the crotch of her tight black and pink yoga pants.

After the class finally began to wrap up, I was wracking my inexperienced brain for something to say to get her number. She had something about her that hijacked my mind and made me only able to think of her. Seeing her face again was my only desire... well maybe not my only desire.

As I was thinking, however, Asako came right up to me and asked if she could come back to my dorm. No leadup or anything. Her confidence even after seeing the true me made me just about tear my elastic. I stuttered through an enthusiastic 'yes' before explaining that I don't have a roommate. Those adorable, enrapturing, eyes lit up even more at hearing that.

After a long walk of trying to keep my monster from bobbing back and forth, we finally got to the safety of my dorm. I locked the door behind us and tried to begin giving the one-room tour, but as soon as I turned her way, she kissed me passionately with a sudden and electric lust. Her cheeks were two vibrantly red roses, and it seemed even her previously brown eyes took on a hue of magical pink. Her breath was hot on my face as our plump lips passionately interlocked.

She slowly pulled me towards the bed as she pulled down her yoga pants and removed her sports bra. She seemed so delicate, but so intensely full of lustful energy. She pulled down my sweatpants in one quick motion before we reached the bed. The moment that was usually when the night ended was instead met with an animalistic moan, Asako got down onto her knees to get a good look. I had quickly come to my full size, and my balls were pulsing with a force I had never felt before. I actually seemed even larger than my usual erection, and It was so hard it almost hurt. Every part of my body was quivering with unnatural lust, I was near-delirious when she pushed me onto my back on the small mattress.

Asako leaped onto me, and we returned to our passionate kisses. As I felt Asako's smooth, wet, perfect pussy begin to rub against my throbbing head, I knew I was in for the night of my life. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum, and my body was being overloaded. The busy first week of school and the move back in didn't give me a chance to quell my everyday urges. Soon I began to feel warm drops of wet love drip down my long veiny shaft as the silk-skinned woman slowly allowed the tip to enter, visible steam came from her luscious lips as loud breathy moans involuntarily filled the room.

Given that this was my first time with anyone, I was in ecstasy from this new feeling. My hard cock somehow seemed to get even harder inside that soft, pulsing, and hot pussy. It felt like my balls must have swelled to twice their size with how much pressure was building. The faint pink hue in Asako's eyes turned to a glow as she surprisingly began to take me with ease. We were only just starting but I was already holding back my first orgasm with all my willpower. My massive virgin cock throbbed even harder as Asako lowered herself onto me as slow as possible.

The seemingly possessed exchange student let out her loudest moan so far before suddenly dropping her weight onto me fully. She shocked my whole system, every muscle in my body seemed to spasm independently as I felt myself push up against her inner wall briefly, before being let even further in. I lost my mind fully as I entered her womb. The whole building must have heard our moans, we had surrendered our bodies to each other fully.

It wasn't long before I lost the ability to control anything, and I was going to cum harder than I'd ever experienced. Three quick, hard pulses deep in my balls, a moan, a spasm, then it happened. I grabbed Asako with both hands and animalistically pulled her even deeper onto me. Then the first shot came with an audible sound, I lost control of my body. I pumped rope after rope of hot thick love into her, each one I thought would be the last, but it was relentless. Asako was completely delirious, and a visible bulge started to appear in her stomach. That wasn't all, though, a strange glowing pink symbol appeared just above her pussy and her moans got even deeper. I kept on pumping as her stomach grew to make her look pregnant, I was unable to have a single coherent thought amongst this debauchery.

Once my massive balls finally started to slow down, Asako seemed near passing out with a womb filled to the brim. Not a single drop had spilled though. Just when I thought we would detach from each other and get some rest, something changed with the slim girl. She began moaning with vigor once again, and her pupils turned into two bright pink heart-shaped lights. She fell backwards onto the bed without allowing my cock to leave her. The bulge in her stomach quickly started receding, but there was still not a single drop of cum on the bed.

Asako's whole body seemed to plump up in just the right places, my cum somehow caused a transformation. Her whole body pulsed erotically as her breasts, hips, and ass all grew slightly in size while her hips seemed to narrow. This seemed to send the most intense pleasure yet through her rapidly growing body. Once the growth finally settled down, she sat upright with my cock still deep inside her. I got a good look at her new body; her breasts went from their almost flat size to D cups. Her previously skinny legs now had a strong and shapely look to them.

As we laid there breathing heavily, I saw that Asako's pupils had returned to being somewhat normal, but they still had a faint pink glow. She looked me in the eyes for a moment and squeezed hard on my still-erect monster deep inside her. In one movement she pulled herself up until only the tip remained inside her, and it seemed like she was trying to decide whether to keep going or not.

Looking at her perfectly squatted legs and her dangling soft breasts caused something to come over me. I grabbed her hips tight with both hands just before we separated. In a quick, surprisingly smooth motion we flipped around so that I was now on top. I wasn't thinking, I was operating on pure instinct and lust. Grabbing each leg by the ankles, I put this magical cumslut into a mating press position. She stared wide eyed at my throbbing cock which showed no sign of slowing down, her eyes began to glow brighter again. I remember hearing her mumble something under her breath about how 'they' didn't prepare her for this, but I wasn't in a state of mind to figure out what that meant.

I went in for another steamy kiss and plunged my hungry throbbing cock deep inside her again. This time I was in control, and I wasn't going to be delicate. I entered her womb again, causing her eyes to light up again. The rhythmic moans started up again as I slowly pulled out again, and I felt her hungry womb try to hold me in as if it had a mind of its own. After some force we managed to detach, and I played with her entrance before diving into her womb once again. I could see my massive cock causing a visible bulge in her magically flattened stomach. The pleasure was clearly overwhelming the curvy Asian, but I only wanted to make her feel more and more.

A few minutes of long hard thrusts was all I could take before I was nearing climax again. I mumbled that I was getting close which caused Asako to tightly wrap her legs around me, her face was slowly turning into an ahegao expression. Her heart shaped pupils were rolling around in her head as a wet, inhumanly long tongue fell out of her steamy mouth. The sight was too much to bear, and I felt that same intense pressure in my massive globes again. I grabbed her by the neck and thrust in as deep as I could before my first shot. Then I let loose into her, pushing out as much delicious baby batter as I could. This time there was no delay, and my cum seemed to pump straight into her growing body. Her breasts expanded by nearly twice their size again, each burst of growth causing a moan so debaucherous that it was almost a scream. The mark on her lower stomach began to glow again as her lower half grew in size as well.

The previously delicate petite girl I met now had the perfect hourglass body you can only find in hentai. Her massive breasts covered her chest and now spilled out onto the bed next to her, and her nipples were so hard they were visibly pulsing. Her tight ass and wide hips were perfectly proportioned with her strong legs and narrow waist. She was laying there with my cock deep inside while she panted with her tongue out, her eyes were still glowing and slightly crossed. The amount of pleasure she was experiencing must have been unimaginable. It seemed that every new inch of growth overloaded her mind with new pleasurable nerve endings, and it only made me hornier.

My body moved on its own as I finally pulled my massive member out of this magical girl. She must have thought I was done as Asako let out a sigh of relief, but also a hint of disappointment. However, I quickly turned around to a 69 position, positioning my massive cock in front of those plump irresistible lips. This prompted a moan of pleasure and some hesitation, as she nervously began kissing my wet sloppy fuck stick. A small gasp released from that cute chest every time my hungry cock throbbed. After a few kisses and gentle licks, I grew impatient, so I started slowly pushing. As I quickly approached the back of her throat, I expected to hear at least some gagging, but as I kept going, I realized the girl was built for this. Only moans of pure pleasure were heard, even after a bulge began to appear in her throat.

I finally fit my whole length in her tight throat, causing those muffled moans to vibrate all along my shaft. It didn't take long before I realized I could throat fuck this girl as hard as I wanted and she would be nothing but grateful, so I started thrusting with the same vigor as before. Her throat felt almost the same as her pussy, as if her whole body was designed for this one purpose. The wet, pulsing, squeezing, spasming, and warm feeling was heaven. I fell forward and found her beautiful pussy just inches from my mouth, so I got to work with my tongue while still absolutely skull-fucking this slut.

I know I was a virgin before this, but that can't be what pussy typically tastes like. Her sweet juices were like an aphrodisiac that made me nearly lose my mind with pleasure. Asako's legs were vibrating like she was cumming, but it just kept going. Her orgasm must have lasted minutes, but I lost track as my massive futa balls started throbbing once again. I couldn't wait to see what another load would do, so I pumped with all my strength into her. I pulled my face away from her pussy as a massive torrent of wet love sprayed the bed, she was screaming into my cock as I dumped my biggest load yet straight into her stomach. Her curves started to expand again, her body twisted and convulsed. The expansion was unable to keep up with my hot loads this time, as her belly would inflate before redistributing a moment later.

Her body became obscenely perfect. Her already unmeasurable breasts kept growing, and her nipples continued to pulse until multiple streams of hot breast milk shot out of them. Her legs were unbelievably thick, while still having some muscle definition and tightness. I finally pulled my cock out of her throat, and she let out one last loud moan. Her breasts were still spraying, and her body was clearly wracked with waves of pleasure. However, she seemed delirious at this point as she sloppily cleaned my cum-covered cock with her tongue. Causing a few tiny growth spurts.

I rolled onto my back next to her as we both slowly faded into the unconscious...