All Comments on 'Dragon Clans Bk. 01 Pt. 25'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Suprise

I thought I was going to have to wait another week or so until chapter 25. But it was only a day which made me very happy. Your writing style is superb and the story is a very easy read. I'd like to only wait a day until chapter 26,But will wait no matter how long.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 15 years ago
Edited, eh?

Didn't seem like it. You still had the problem of using Valerie's name when it should've been Tera and vice-versa. I didn't notice any other problems with editing mainly because I glossed over the sex scenes, which turned out to be pretty much the whole chapter. I sometimes find sex scenes to be tedious and rather irrevelant with regards to the story, and as a result, I skip them. Only when the story is focused around the sex do I read those scenes. So, with that said, I find the sex scenes in this story tend to be rather tedious, and thus I skip them. Nothing against the story, though, just the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great

I have now read both of your series. I loved both. Yes, there were a couple of times you got the names missed up but the stories were great. You absolutely must finish both series for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You are amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome !

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous