Dragon in a Modern Age

Story Info
A Dragon in a modern Era finds a fertile bitch to breed.
1.4k words
3.9
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen acted like a simple, normal, average person. He didn't want to attract attention to himself and blended in as he wanted to. Truth be told though he was a dragon, a massive red scaled monster but chose to live his life as a human. He had amassed a fortune and didn't have to work the boring retail job that he did but it helped keep up his illusion. He didn't possess a car since he could fly or teleport wherever he needed to go. Thanks to a variety of enchantments placed on himself people never noticed him flying or thought that he was a bird or some other flying creature. Stephen was not old for a dragon but he had existed and had been influencing humans since the time of Roman's. Being as old as he was there were certain urges welling up inside his body that were getting harder and harder to bury or suppress with magic. Stephen thought that he could simply control his nature until he found a proper bride, but humans would have to suffice for now until he could find a proper mate. The only issue Stephen faced now was who was going to be his first victim.

Stephen was working his normal shift at a local clothing store, a simple place called Cloth-Mart. He was not a supervisor or anything but had been working there the longest. Stephen usually worked a twelve hour day from 11 til 11, sometimes later since he was the closer. Today though he had an additional task, training a new hire. Stephen had worked about half of his shift before he met the new hire. As soon as he set his eyes upon her he could feel his cocks swelling and his balls growing.

The new hire, Gina, was a beautiful woman. She was taller than Stephen with long black hair. She was forty years of age but could pass for half of that easily. Her hips were quite wide and she had a heavy set of breasts inside her button up shirt. Stephen looked at her and smiled offering his hand to the woman. "You must be Gina, I am Stephen, your trainer. Welcome to ClothMart."

She smiled back at Stephen and shook his head and seemed ready to learn. "Glad to meet you Stephen. So what do I learn first." Stephen began showing her the basics, she was going to be a stocker much like Stephen. Filling shelves and replacing clothes on racks as needed. Stephen had already filled up the men's sections so all that were left were the women's.

It was a slow day at the Mart so the on duty manager told Stephen over the headset that they were leaving for the day and that a chunk of the staff were leaving as well. This normally wouldn't bother Stephen except for how hard it was getting to not pounce on Gina and fuck her sensless. However he couldn't just say no and simply acknowledged his manager and wished them a good day. Gina on her part didn't make things any easier for Stephen. As she was stocking things she would place them up against her body and model them. Looking into mirrors or turning towards Stephen to see how she looked. Stephen could only hide his blush by working as Gina knew she was getting to him.

It only got worse for Stephen once they got to the lingerie section of the store. Stephen heard that the cashier up front was counting out since it was already closing time and Stephen could feel his magic hiding his true nature starting to falter. Getting excited that soon it was going to be just him and Gina. Stephen took a few minutes away from Gina to lock up the front of the store and to strengthen his spells. Maybe he would be able to last the next two hours around Gina.

Stephen was wrong. The moment he stepped into the section he left Gina in he smelled something different. He noticed one of the changing rooms was open and there he saw her. Gina wearing one of the new sets of lingerie that the store just got in. She was posing in front of the mirror and smiling at herself. Stephen could only watch her as she trailed her fingers over herself and let out a moan as her fingers rubbed against her crotch.

Stephen couldn't take it any more. He let out a growl as several of the magical bindings he had in place broke. His body remained humanoid but grew as he was soon towering over Gina. He had to duck his head into the changing room as she saw his transformation, but she didn't have time to react before Stephen picked her up off the floor. Pinning her against the large mirror as she grasped at the small table that held her clothes. Gina tried to utter a word but all she did was gasp as she felt his twin burning hot cocks press against the lingerie that protected her cunt. Stephen could see that her eyes went wide with a mixture of emotions but her body betrayed her. The moment his cocks touched her groin she instantly came.

Stephen chuckled to himself before moving the small cloth barrier to the side leaving her clean shaven pussy unguarded. Gina only had a moment to prepare herself but all the time in the world wouldn't have been enough for Stephen's twin dragon dicks. Stephen grunted as he pressed his twin cocks against Gina's pussy lips before forcing them inside her. Gina let out a gasping moan as his twin cocks forced their way into her pussy. Stretching her body around his twin ridged cocks as they pushed deeper and deeper into her body. She grit her teeth and let out a screaming moan as her eyes began to roll up into her skull. She could feel several of his ridges grinding against her g spot as each one sent a wave of pleasure through her entire body.

Stephen grunted as he felt his cocks hit her cervix as Gina took in a deep breath. Panting on his cocks as she tried to form a sentence. Stephen however didn't want to hear her words as he slapped her across the face before pulling back and ramming his cocks back into her body like a battering ram. Gina let out a moaning grunt as she instantly came from the sudden thrust as her body was nearly limp in Stephen's grasp as he began rhythmically and brutally thrusting into her. She could feel her cervix weakening from each thrust as her body was being reshaped to fit his cocks.

Her belly showed a clear outline of his twin cocks bulging out through her skin as he drove his cocks into her. Only stopping when they hit her cervix but with each thrust Gina could feel Stephen smashing into her harder and faster. She tried to push him away but she had lost most of her strength and soon went fully limp as his cocks rammed against her cervix like a pair of brutal pistons. The gate to her womb was slowly being forced open with each thrust until finally Stephen let out a deep guttural roar. Pulling back and then smashing himself forward as Gina screamed. She felt her cervix forced open as his cocks crammed themselves deeper and deeper into her. She felt her poor womb stretch as his cocks kept forcing themselves inside her. She felt like she was going to split around his twin cocks until they finally stopped. She tried to breath but his cocks were so deep inside her they were pushing against her lungs. She shuddered as she came a second time before he pulled out. Gina sucked in a deep breath as Stephen smashed into her again.

This time Gina went fully limp and nearly blacked out. Stephen forced his knots into her tight cunt and drove his cocks even deeper into her. They were pushing up against her throat as she began vibrating nicely around his twin fucksticks. Stephen shuddered before moaning as he blew his load straight into her womb. Pumping her insides with what felt like gallons upon gallons of his fertile thick cum. Hissed in relief as he felt his cum staining her insides as her belly began to steadily grow and round out as her womb filled with his seed.