Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teaching 1 Moon Elf Arcane Archer in your team how to do it like a Wood Elf is an early goal. Also if you have to replace them if they fall. The other will be a ranger. The Wild Elf druid, Narsna is her name, will help to get your team through Wild Elf lands without you getting exposed or your team killed.

You know the language of this enemy. This is your target, the Drow Champion and her Army. To show the Wood Elves can do this on the surface, while a Moon Elf Battle Cleric got into the Drow Palace below ground to kill the last champion. Two things to know. The bow is a living and breathing weapon.

It will reveal more about itself over time, not in words but by what it does when the time comes and speaking mentally to you. It will be in your head talking to you. When you are close to death the bow will return to me.

I will keep it for the people for potentially the next champion on the field. If your death is outside of combat I might have other instructions to pass along and keep the bow in play. Stay out of secure shelters and extra-dimensional spaces when you can. Tiny huts are fine.

Your druid will know of this and your nature in case healing is required. The Moon Elf Arcane Archer will not know of this and none of them will see the bow for what it is, for now. The bow had to choose you. Now the dangers of this amulet that cannot be avoided, both the one in you and the one in another champion..."

---

The Lady of Dreams was with Corellon when Fallios appeared before them and he took a knee. Corellon chuckled, "Stand champion. Wear the bracers, they are high-end protection but more, they can store your staff. Store it for 7 days.

After that, it is attuned to the braces. If you drop it in combat, you can summon it back to your hand. To anyone who looks at it, it looks like a plain staff of ironwood with a crystal of elemental energy trapped in it, except in your hands. You will see it as it is, the Staff of Elemental Extension.

You can add fire, cold, or electric damage to any spell that does not have it. It can be used to change the effects on elemental spells to one of those types. Fireball into ball lighting. Flaming web spells or the like. Force walls that are not invisible but are frozen and hang in the air are just some examples.

Be creative. Be selective about who knows it, Royalty, and champions only that you are matched with and are willing to keep that knowledge away from Dragons at large. Each of those abilities requires one charge, that staff can hold no more than 50, or it will explode! It has 32 at the moment.

It can get recharged by getting hit, not necessarily damaged by elemental energy. Even you casting on it. Tier 3 spells and below gets 1 charged, tier 4-6 spells 2 charges, and tier 7-9 and mythic spells 3 charges.

Your breath weapon could add a charge, a Dragons, or you in Dragon form, 3 charges. It gets to high use it to launch an elemental attack. A tempest of all 3 energies is a 60-foot radius and 60 feet in height hurricane-shaped wall, which will take 5 charges.

You can set the orientation. Fire, electric, and cold, no acid as that is your weakness. While immune to the other acid damage will do double damage to you. Black and Copper Dragons you should be wary of.

A ring to aid in the absorption of acid damage with resistance is something a wife might create for you. That tempest can be used 3 times in a given fight. You can never use the last charge or destroy the staff. Breath on it or cast into it if you must or get your Dragon companion to do so if it is low.

Else store the staff to keep it from getting too many charges. You will know how many it has. You will likely be fighting while riding a Dragon Champion into battle or one of Royalty. Your Elder knows where you are going, to be a Dragon Rider. As a 2 time champion, he has commissioned you a set of goggles.

Yes exactly what you did not want, but they have true seeing and will keep the bugs out of your eyes. Wear a scarf over your mouth to keep bugs out. Things you will learn as he was right in his concerns. Your Dragonblood will let you communicate mentally and securely with the Dragon you're on if you are touching them only.

They could communicate back regardless, but you could detect and slam the door on those who try to get into your head, even Neutral Dragons. That will shock them. You need to tell them you have 3 Red Dragons coming behind them and you can tell them mentally as well if you are touching them and it is secure to your paired Dragon.

Below, above, and you get the idea. You are an extra set of eyes, they control the flight path and you are along for the ride of a lifetime. You work out the strategies together but make no mistake. In the air, Dragons are in charge. You will be going for Chromatic Dragon Champions.

Your heraldry sash has a divine non-detection and heavy protection and resistance. The heraldry can reflect your house or your unit even. Or one on each side. Your amulet gives the feather fall ability, but your best not to be falling forever in the middle of a Dragon fight. You will look like a snack."

The Lady of Dreams looked at Fallius, "That staff is a Moon Elf Greater relic. You get close to dying and I will pull it from you, even the bracers if I must because it is stored. Avoid dying in a secure shelter. I cannot pull it from inside of there, not with the planes' access shutoff.

If I pull them you won't get them back. Rules as it is a Greater Relic. When he said destroyed, it would be destroyed on that world for at least 1,000 years. I pull it and it is off the field for the same timeframe. Ninshia Silver Rain's roommate is your first-wife candidate.

Ginisa Moon Drop, an alchemist from your 3rd year. Your lab partner. She would be an excellent first wife, this is from Hanali Celanil. She has a strong crush on you and she is gorgeous and not as awkward now. Just shy around you.

She has been working on injectable potions for riders to inject their Dragons with, or into the riders. She might get you an alchemist Dragon lover to learn from her, else an enchanter. You declaring your intentions to go and ride Dragons had her curiosity piqued in more than one area.

She wants a female Dragon lover more than anything, they both do. She is doing this for riders to do some healing of the Dragons in the air, or give other things, like fire resistance. Not counting being your source for a trove of healing potions you could take normally.

Gaseous form and other such potions. She is very creative. A second is six months out. The sister you were flirting with and her roommate. An enchanter who has been working on you because they both want in on marriage together. They have been friends and roommates for the last couple of years.

Still virgins who want to be in the same marriage. Both are open and hoping for a relationship that includes a Dragon female in the mix they would both enjoy. All of them will like what you are packing between your legs. Dragons like it rough after the hymen is gone.

Same for anal intercourse. The two ladies will want something slower more than likely, but they might surprise you. You will walk in on a sad moment of one leaving school and then bring them hope and happiness.

You will both be packing up tomorrow but get to their room early. Clean up and go and see them. Propose marriage to Ginisa Moon Drop, she will think she died and gone to the afterlife as she has not spoken to you about it directly. Then her roommate Ninshia Silver Rain, once she is an adult you can marry.

She will likely hug you while naked but restrain yourself! They both agree, secure the room, and tell them you are the new champion to Corellon and they can tell nobody. Ninshia will be furious at that last part. She would love to twist that knife into her half-sister.

That is now up to flirting with 12 'potential mates' and knowing she scratched off the one she would have wanted in regards to prestige and power. Not that her outlandish list of demands has done anything but grown even more ridiculous.

She is power-hungry, wants a good family name, and wants good genetics as well but only for one child, having to be a girl, from the union. Like you would hold sway of the Gods in that decision.

Things you could never guarantee or want to guarantee. Like her own mother in many ways, as she would want no sex at all while limiting what sex you got with a second wife. She is not a good match for anyone.

She will die on the battlefield alone most likely unless she does something stupid. Why, as you found out, she cut her demands by cutting you off the list. There are more females than males and she seems to think it is the other way around.

The other 'excuse' that she has been harboring is the life expectancies of Dragon Riders are not considered high. She would not see you as being a long-term provider for her ever-growing list of demands. You will see why when taken to the Dragon Riders training grounds the day after tomorrow.

You will have a bride to marry and bed first. Your talks with Ninshia ended her consideration of you from the other half-sister Xantinna. Thankfully as she is a walking disaster. With the 2 of them trading barbs back and forth.

Both calling each other sluts and neither wanting to be in a bed together. They will both be adults when you marry Ginisa and Ninshia, the latter will just have to wait 6 months. Your partner in the air will help you to find a Dragon lover, one suited to your roguish boyish ways.

The fact you have 3 Royal Dragon Bloodlines in you and are a champion does not hurt those chances at all, in addition to the other 2 lines. Impressing the Silver Dragon Queen who leads those units will only aid you.

You will have many heirs for the war ahead. Your father has an evil Dragon's bane sword for you, it would likely come in handy if you can get them to fix the saddles. Express your ideas on the saddles when you see them at the training grounds.

Those were your ideas and they are great ideas. Your dreams about those we found very impressive. Get a meeting with the Dragon Kings and Queens with your aerial partner's aid, I hate using the word 'mount' to describe a Dragon.

Go over the flaws you see. The ideas to make them better. Start by getting them enchanted by Dragon Enchanters to put them on faster. You being a champion opens the door for another to replace the departing one in a hundred years.

Not a wife, but another lover every century and those could change species. Half-Dragon children for your wives to raise and a new lover to keep them entertained at home is the goal here, if you play your cards right."

Fallius smiled, "Two wives and a girlfriend switching out every century. Ginisa has green eyes which are unusual but pretty. A C-cup and lith form these days. When she does not hide it under a robe as she does during classes. She wears a shirt and pants on the weekends.

She had never expressed an interest in me. I talked with those who expressed an interest in me first. I've noticed her when visiting Ninshia but she seemed absorbed in her work at the time. Ninshia is about 2 inches taller, at 5 foot 7 or so.

Both with silver hair. Ninshia has Copper eyes from some Dragonblood. Her mother is a Dragonblooded Sorceress she told me. Another C-cup. I like the sounds of that. Not crushing my dreams, but seeing to them, Lady of Dreams."

Corellon sighed, "Your libido aside, there are a couple of other things to discuss. What you need to know about champions and amulets. You are told to teleport away, then you follow those orders unless we countermand them for a reason. Those amulets..."

---

The Lady of Dreams sent him away after Corellon was finished and she chuckled, "I watched the exchange with Shirana Elm. She will be a handful, but she will have to work with others to succeed. Rillifane Rallathil is counting on her to include Wild Elves in the future by including one now. A wise precaution as druids can heal.

With Moon Elves now is the time to get that chip off of her shoulder. If she can hold it together and reign in her anger at Moon Elves and a Civil War long past that was completely mischaracterized by those around her. I am giving him a chance to prove his case.

My being 'absent' surprised her. She wanted to scream at me and try and force me to go away. Still angry about one death I could not control. I cut that off by not being seen by her. Rillifane Rallathil thanked me for doing it that way.

To allow him a chance to bring her in line and get his desires into his champion without my interference or disruption. Which I ensured without him asking. I gave him no advice on the matter. He did well in conveying his thoughts to her.

She has 2 fertile cycles left at most, according to Aerdrie Faenya. She could step in for the right reasons. One if trouble comes sooner. This other champion might not surface for centuries though, Loth is likely weak still. I sent another request to talk and she refused that.

Likely to not tip her hand but it let us know she has survived the damage done by Tallion. If that is the case, I would likely be next and would defer to Solonor to get the Bastard sword assigned. Another Wood Elf to pick up where she leaves off. To take over this hunter squad, if the stars align.

There are only 7 of us that you would use to put champions on the field of this world and one is locked for centuries and likely her only one. One is always yours and Vandria Gilmadrith. Leaving the rest of us for the 2 remaining champions. Just Erevan Ilesere, Rillifane Rallathil, Solonor, Naralis Analor, and myself."

Corellon shook his head, "Not Naralis Analor. I may give him and Hanali Celanil 2 slots at the end of the war to be the only 2 on the field. To work on helping those to deal with the losses and finding love while the rest of us move away for a while to recharge.

Possibly Elebrin Liothiel as a third to help recovery and keep our people fed in the aftermath. It depends on the greater need and our abilities. Only 4 for those 2 slots right now, Erevan Ilesere, Rillifane Rallathil, Solonor, and you Sehanine Moonbow.

Erevan Ilesere I will hold back just yet. He won't like it because I will want him to do a bard who follows him from Tallion's line. We have to keep up our magical and divine power in the forefront. Straight fighters and rogues will not do that for us as champions.

He declines then I will do the bard at some point. He will not be fielding a champion during this Dragon War on this world in that case. He is a lesser deity and has a small worshiping base on this world, and very few bards as they tend to worship me.

A bard would be a shortsword user for the eventual Moon Blades. Regardless, it will be another Moon Elf from Tallion's line. I cannot fix the damage of the past for Tallion. I can work to atone for making him feel lesser in his eyes and mine.

His final words to me in his departure speech have haunted me more than I care to admit. I see more clearly now what he was doing in taking his actions. He could not dictate to a God or tell him to set his assets to ensure they would be trained.

He had to show me the need to do it differently. He earned the right to become a lesser deity under me. I offered it to him in private after he passed, as a Half-Dragon even and he refused the offer. It went against his not wanting to be remembered as history would still be rewritten.

He felt shackled by the truce and his work was left incomplete. His house and family were left in jeopardy. His Half-Dragon race was punished and stripped of their long lives because of his success. I was not ready to accept them as a race in my realm and correct that longevity issue for Elven Half-Dragons at least.

He knew I would not work to counter Bahamuts's efforts. He did not know that mixed Dragon blood is under the control of Dragon deities for Half-dragons.

That they controlled a Half-Dragon's lifespan and fertility unless they are a champion to one of us.

He felt unworthy of being one and nothing I could say would change that, as he was right. I honored his wishes and let him pass on with his wives. That is why all of the changes to my Blade Singer's Code. Another part of history that will be lost.

His role in my making those changes occur. We need to keep track of their legacies, keep them training a larger force, ensuring those Masters become Grand Masters and complete the circle of training. Even pulling them from the line when the time comes.

It does us no good to lose the best of them and not get the best students possible for the centuries ahead. They are the backbone of both arcane and melee we have going forward in this fight. We will need them more than ever. My Champion saw that without being told."

The Lady of Dreams smiled, "Every Blade Singer Council petitioned the church for clarification. I sent the message to the Grand Cleric of your church. He sent them all a message to follow the writ as written as it was the will of the Gods.

The will of Corellon and not to drag it out. No implementing it in stages as it affects every Grand Master still alive. Some will work to skirt it by keeping their students out of the tournaments. They will learn when they have to atone.

Clerics are being sent to them already that it would be against the will of the Gods and warning them now. A massive flood of clerics delivering messages personally as I listen to their dreams. Yours and mine. Directed by our Grand Clerics.

Pulling them from the training grounds and battlelines to deliver that message even. Directed by our Grand Clerics. Even those training away from the Academy. General Silvertree trained 2 elves to follow but stopped there. More than most do.

They see it as a burden, instead of the duty, it is meant to be. Also why all of these new rings for those on the field. To remind them of their duty...it will be staring them in the faces in the years to come as the rings are collected from the dead and returned.

Humility and a reminder they are all going to die eventually. Their only choice in these wars is how long will they survive if not striving to be better. As well as when will they be out of combat. The King is turning away all requests for an exception.

He is sending them back to the Academies. We might run into a shortage of students, but they will be directed to the Wood Elves, Half-Elves, and Half-Dragons who are suited in that case."

Corellon nodded, "My plans for Kartanous'Via Goldeagle will come 5 years earlier, to show why he is not an exception, but following the will of the Gods. I had not expected this much pushback to the changes. Tallion would have seen it coming as he was closer to the problem. I see his halfling form walking the table yet again. To prove a point."

The Lady of Dreams smiled and then chuckled, "He caught Queen Goldeagle off guard by doing that. But he showed her the need to be wearing those glasses to see who was truly there. To understand his perspective, from Halfling to Half-Dragon. As he asserted his control over the War Room and his legacy from what followed."

The Lady of Dreams sent King Goldeagle a message in his sleep, "It will be 5 years instead of 10 on Kartanous'Via Goldeagle. Too much pushback on the new rules from the Blade Singer Councils and those being informed. No exceptions.

They need to know he is not an exception. Just disqualified from participating as Kartanous'Via Goldeagle is a Champion under orders from the Gods and cannot compete fairly. Corellon will make the point at that time with his final warning."

---

Fallius'Sia Moon Bow woke the next morning and got cleaned up. He put on the new bracers and stored the staff. He needed to pack, but he had 2 ladies to see first. He went to the woman's dormitory and knocked on Ginisa Moon Drop's and Ninshia Silver Rain's door.

1...56789...14