Dragon Wars Book 2 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard Ginisa ask, "Who is it?"

Fallius chuckled, "Fallius Moon Bow. I am here in the hopes of making a lucky woman's day."

He heard them shuffling around inside before Ginisa opened the door. Ninshia was in bed still under the covers. She suspected he was here to see her. Fallius smiled as he set the 3 stones down and activated them, "Let me start by saying there was a small white lie in my statement. Ginisa, I have come to ask you to marry me and be my first wife, and Ninshia I wanted to ask you, in 6 months when you are of age, to be my second wife."

They both looked shocked and Ginisa hugged him, "I did not think you knew I was even alive! Me being an alchemist. Yes, if Ninshia agrees."

Ninshia launched herself naked at him and hugged him, "Of course. My sister is going to be so jealous! I was working toward this goal for both of us."

He smiled and held both of them and chuckled. "I had not thought to ask you Ginisa until getting guidance. I knew you 2 were roommates and both gorgeous. That made finding 2 wives who were wanting a shared marriage with each other much easier."

Ginisa looked shocked, "How did you know?"

Fallius chuckled, "The Lady of Dreams."

Ginisa nodded, "We wanted to marry the same man. You were my first choice and hers."

Fallius looked at Ninshia, "Please throw a robe on Ninshia. I was asked to restrain myself when you threw yourself naked at me and you are both very tempting right now."

She grabbed a robe and threw it on quickly.

Fallius smiled, "This part is not to be discussed outside of the confines of a room using those 3 stones, given to me by the Champion of Vandria Gilmadrith. That meeting caused me to be late with a planned meeting with your half-sister Xantinna.

Who informed me I was removed from her consideration for the 19th time of being late and more importantly my plans to become a Dragon Rider. Which she saw no future in that. Her ever-growing list of demented demands aside. Every time she came back at me when, 'she decided,' I was on her list again.

This is not to be shared with anyone in the Elven Kingdom. I will not tell you who until he is revealed, is the only other elf who knows...I am the new Champion to Corellon."

Fallius took his shirt off to prove his point to both of them and Ninshia screeched out in frustration, "I cannot tell her that she seriously messed up?! By not working to win you over more?! That her list of, 'I am a Prince and the world revolves around me because my shit doesn't stink. I am as close to a goddess in this world as a goddess would allow...CRAP!' I cannot rub that in her face with this news?!"

Fallius shook his head, "The Gods would likely take action if you tried to. Not something I want to happen to a future wife. Just be happy you won me over and your gorgeous lover as well. I was told Ginisa has researched injectable potions for Dragons or riders.

That would aid me and the Dragons greatly. The one I ride would likely be another Champion or else royalty. You will help me to work to impress these Dragons the day after tomorrow. I win support from them and I would likely get paired with a Dragon mate as well.

I know you both desire one for our bed. Maybe another alchemist or enchanter. Someone wanting to learn from your work Ginisa. 1 of 1,000 allowed to mate during this truce per species. It would involve me impressing them and get us all that third girlfriend who could change out every 100 years as new ones become available.

Corellon commented on my libido as I have a bit of a wandering eye, as most of us do at this age trying to line up mates to comply with the laws. There are more females than males right now.

I just don't have a list of 12 like your sister, that was after she scratched me from her list. She was too high maintenance as it was and would not aid in what I will be doing. I turned 75 a couple of weeks ago and you just turned Ginisa?"

Ginisa nodded, "Yesterday. So I was not your first pick?"

Fallius sighed, "I only had been talking with 3 or 4 thus far. I had not settled on anyone yet. Ninshia was on the top of my list. Trying to isolate 1 was hard enough, but 2 who would be up for that relationship? It would likely have come up within 6 months easily. Given who she would have told me who her heart was set upon.

I just had not started to talk with you yet because I was working on finding the first, only to find out you are the first and she would become my second wife. Possibly my third mate if you are as talented as the Lady of Dreams and Corellon both think you are."

Ninshia looked at her and smiled, "I told you if I won him over I would have been looking to bring you into the marriage. You 2 are of age. I just have to wait 6 months. But I will FICKA wait! Xantinna will still be angry to know I found a husband and am engaged already.

She is still looking and a year older than me but further behind in her training as she switched to 'specialize.' She will rush it to beat me to the altar now, but that means all of her power-grabbing, scheming, and list of over-the-top demands would have to go. It will likely make for an unhappy marriage, like her mother. Where ours were picked by the Gods for compatibility."

Fallius smiled, "True on all counts, though I was already looking at you Ninshia. Ginisa, I thought you were a bit of a clutz when we were lab partners during our third year. Come to find out you have had an undeclared crush on me for years. Someone was holding back on letting me know they were interested."

Ginisa sighed and then smiled, "Alright, I can see you did not talk with me because I never let you know I was more than interested. I got Ninshia to do it instead. To know if we would all be compatible. Not many look to an alchemist for a wife."

Fallius smiled, "Not many are smart Dragon Riders who want every edge you can give me, and the Dragon I am paired with is available for what is coming. Ninshia I need a ring for acid absorption and reduction to acid damage. I am vulnerable to that. I am immune to cold, fire, and lightning."

She nodded, "I can work that. I just need some materials."

Falius smiled, "We will get you those." He got dressed as they were both rubbing his chest and he needed to get out of the room before he jumped them, "My bride for tonight, Church of Corellon, then again in 6 months for you Ninshia."

He pulled out rings and showed them to the ladies, "My mother knew I would need these soon. I plan to pack up and would like you both to come with me to the Moon Bow Estate. My family will likely be throwing a big party for me this afternoon. Help her get packed and meet me at my room."

They both hugged him as he spoke, "Ginisa, you pack those stones and bring them for our home. I can get us one of the married houses on the estate tonight. When asked about how long we have been talking, use 6 months because that is how long you have had Ninshia doing it for you."

Ginisa smiled, "Fair point as it will come up. My parents will be surprised though."

He turned them off and left the 2 of them together and they turned them back on and jumped up and down together in each other's arms. Then worked to get Ginisa packed. Ginisa used one crystal, "Hello mother. I am finishing packing and I have found a husband who wants to get married tonight."

Bremmer Moon Drop was shocked, "You had not told us you were talking with anyone? Who is he?"

Ginisa smiled, "I worked with another woman, my roommate Ninshia Silver Rain to confirm everything. I have had a crush on him for years. 2 time Battle Sorcerer champion here in the city. Going off to be a Dragon Rider.

Silver Dragonblooded Sorcerer, but has one leading back to Tallion Silvertree through one of his grandmothers. His mother is a Half-Dragon, Silver. He has that one twice over from our talking as well as others.

His name is Fallius Moon Bow, yes as in related to the royal family of this city even. Nephew, a few generations removed from Duke Moon Bow. Ninshia has 6 months to go to be old enough but he asked us both this morning and wants to get married to me tonight before he starts training. We wanted a male who would take us both and we won him over. I am not settling, mother."

Her mother laughed, "Alright, marrying into the Moon Bow family line is not settling and a 2-time Academy Champion is impressive. I heard they lost a lot of riders, Silver ones the other day in Dragon lands. A Hellfire Dragon. Never heard of it, but it came out of the volcano. That is the only concern I have. Will he be survivable for a long-term marriage?"

Ninshia smiled, "I am an enchanter. Whatever he needs on that front, I will make. She is an alchemist who has been doing brilliant work on injectable potions to use on Dragons in flight by the riders. Into themselves and into the Dragons to heal and do other things. It was a good match for all of us. We both accepted the offer, I just have a few months to wait."

Bremmer Moon Drop asked, "You 2 going to be compatible? You know I can barely stand to be in the same room with your father's other wife. He switches beds every night."

Ginisa smiled and looked at the crystal, "We are looking at one bed. We have been talking about marrying the same man together for years. We have no compatibility issues that we know about. I have loved her for a long time, mother."

Her mother was shocked by that statement but finally composed herself, "Very well, when I see your father I will let him know."

Ninshia contacted her mother, "I got a husband lined up and the other wife, the first wife, lined up."

Her mother Laurisna sat upright, "This Fallius Moon Bow you have been talking about that Xantinna was pursuing? Who is the other woman?"

Ninshia smiled, "My roommate for years who I love dearly, and yes. We got Fallius Moon Bow. Ginisa is marrying him tonight. Xantinna can go and eat shit!"

Laurisna walked to the room next door, "Xantinna lined up a husband yet?"

Hennara shook her head, "Still weighing her options. She has a lot of them being a Battle Mage with enchanting skills."

Laurisna rolled her eyes and then smiled, "Fallius Moon Bow proposed to Ninshia and Ginisa a few minutes ago. Ginisa is of age and they will be getting married tonight. Ninshia is just 6 months out from being of age and landed a 2-time Battle Sorcerer Champion who is going to be a Dragon Rider. Nephew of the Duke. One of the ones Xantinna had been considering has already decided."

Hennara pulled out a crystal and contacted Xantinna, "Were you pursuing Fallius Moon Bow?"

Xantinna sighed, "Up until a few days ago, I dismissed him yesterday though. I have 14 I am talking with now. He wants to be a Dragon Rider. No longevity in that. The family name would have been nice. Talented Battle Sorcerer, but that choice to be on the back of a Dragon killed it for me. Why?"

Hennara glared at the stone, "Because he asked Ninshia and Ginisa her roommate to marry him a few minutes ago apparently. This Ginisa is of age and plans to marry tonight."

Xantinna screamed, "She stole him from me?! With her talentless roommate?!"

Laurisna leaned over, "No, you said you stopped considering him. He did not stop considering your half-sister. Her roommate is an alchemist who can help to keep him alive in the field while at home taking care of the children. While your half-sister can ensure he is well protected and doing the same as a FULL enchanter."

Xantinna screamed, "I want to ficka kill her!"

Ninshia heard that and commented, "He stated something about you being too 'high maintenance' with your 'demented list of demands' and too many suitors groveling at your feet, slut!"

Xantinna growled, "'High maintenance?! Demented list of demands?!' I think I will just go and kill him instead!"

The crystal to her mother broke as Xantinna smashed it against a wall and went on the hunt.

Laurisna smiled and walked out of the room. The two ladies hated each other. Their husband rotated every week as he had a third as well who they both hated just as much. He never consulted them when selecting another wife, and Hennara was the first, by six months.

Laurisna came next and 6 months after that, Jellara came, and came and came again. He was more sexually compatible with his last wife. He witnessed the events from the other 2 shook his head and went off to fuck the third wife.

She got 2 weeks while the other 2 got a week each if they did not kick him out before then, which his first wife did often as she did not want sex at all. He went back to the last wife to make her scream in ecstasy every night as she came and came again. Then the rotation started again.

He trained Blade Singers and spent a lot of time away from the house in that pursuit because of the 3-way war between the women. He had one less daughter to worry about complying with the law and to a noble family even. There was an overabundance of females and not many who took on 3 wives.

He knew Xantinna was a spoiled brat, the only child from her mother. She did not even try to time cycles because of the other 2. She usually refused sex at all. He had 4 with his second who was now infertile.

She still had all 4 in the Academy but would move to the army when that was done. She was a Battle Sorceress Copper-Dragonblooded. His 3rd was pregnant with their 9th child and perpetually horny, she was an enchanter, and he found her enchanting every day he could get with her.

---

Fallius was in administration as he left his key to his room. Xantinna looked to start casting on him when she was tackled by a staff member and taken to the ground screaming. "I want to kill him! He called me, 'high maintenance with demented demands!'"

The female instructor, Instructor Goldenrod, who held her and shook her head, "You want to be thrown out of the school?! Taken in manacles to see the Duke, his uncle, over this matter?!"

Xantinna looked at the woman holding her and then at Fallius, "Did you call me high maintenance with demented demands? My bitch of a half-sister said you used those words when you proposed to her!"

Fallius looked at her, "I proposed to Ginisa who is of age first, and your half-sister Ninshia second within seconds. I did not use it during the proposal, I used it while we talked after as to why I was not concerned with you 'dumping me' yet again."

He pulled out a piece of parchment he still had. "Your demented demands, last I heard as they have likely grown. You want a house off of the Main Estate to rival the royal compound in opulence; The King's Royal compound.

You wanted me to fund it within the first 100 years of marriage and get it built brand new, just for you and your child if anything happened to me in the military. You wanted the choice of the second wife required to ensure she was no threat to you or your child. Not our children. Your child.

You did not want one who would share our bed, wanted 5 out of 7 nights in your bed unless you were cycling, 'and you wished to get pregnant again.' Unlike your mother who only had you. It was not very likely as you wanted a guarantee that it would be just a single female child. Regardless!

After which sex would be optional, for you to decide, after the first 2 years of marriage while pregnant or in your dry spell. Though you would not want me in her bed creating children if she was cycling to compete with your 1 daughter.

All so you could go play at being a battlemage who finished 14th as a high 20 years ago as you directed your attention to enchanting, 'some gear.' You wanted me to pay you to enchant at double the base price to a private account.

Yet you are only at tier 5 spells and you should be at tier 6 or 7, likely higher as your half-sister Ninshia is capable of doing as a full enchanter at tier 8 now. Anything you could create you needed scrolls to make them permanent, as will she at the moment!

I could get better rates at the town in the shop with one who could do mythic enchanting, but you wanted to be my, 'sole source' of gear. You only learned rings to enchant your wedding ring someday. The 250,000 gold piece ring is at the bare minimum!

You expected me to get troops 'somehow' and lead from the back to be safe and visit your bed if you chose that to be the case. Not for sex. You wanted my family name only. What was mine was yours and what was yours was yours. You had so many demands I had to write them all down!

That is high maintenance and a demented list! Last we spoke, all of 2 seconds you 'dismissed me for being late again.' You had 'moved on' as you did not want a Dragon Rider for a husband. Last I heard you had 12 others looking to win you over. I tried to get you to see your demands were ridiculous.

You stormed off and came back over 16 times with the demands getting worse! TELLING ME I was on your list and then 'dumping me' again days later. The last time you told me you were cutting back on your demands and instead you 'cut me from your list' again!

Compared to finding 2 women, who wanted me as I am, would have my back in the field, in bed, and not be jealous of each other. Yes, you are extremely high maintenance. Good luck getting anyone to agree to all of your terms as you are spoiled as well."

She struggled against the instructor and Instructor Goldenrod called out, "Get manacles for this woman. Did he say anything untrue?"

Xantinna glared, "Yes, that I was extremely high maintenance and my list was demented!"

Instructor Goldenrod laughed, "You are delusional if you think any elf will give you that or could guarantee the sex of a single child. You likely have 12 asking because they wanted to find out if the rumors were true about everything you were wanting in a marriage. You likely have no serious suitors."

Xantinna laughed, "I don't have 12! I have 14 others to look at to decide upon!"

Fallius left after she was in manacles. They got her restrained and then the instructor called in all these other 14 on her list and confirmed they were all just fact-checking the insane list of demands. Not pursuing her as they had merely asked what she wanted out of a marriage. When the rumors started going everyone wanted to fact-check her.

Instructor Goldenrod figured out she was just ficka crazy. As none of them had even so much as kissed her. Her father was called in. He glared at her and disowned her on the spot after hearing of the spectacle she caused. Then sent her to the Duke to pass judgment over her. He got home and got his family Elder to file for divorce on his first wife.

Then added to disown her for creating such a spoiled and mentally unstable child. The Elder sent the petition to dissolve the marriage to the first wife to the Grand Cleric of the Lady of Dreams as they were married in her church. The grounds, the abandonment of the marriage bed, as proven by only having 1 child while still fertile. All within hours.

---

Fallius arrived at home with his 2 ladies and made introductions. His father was happy to see him finding a pair of wives who appreciated each other. Fallius got his new sword from his father and the goggles from his branch Elder made them all laugh after he put them on and looked around the room, "It will keep the bugs out of my eyes at the very least." Everyone laughed as he took those off.

Fallius gathered his immediate family who approved of his 2 brides to be and went to the church of Corellon and got married to Ginisa. Her parents attended, just her mother and father from their side of the family.

His family teleported home and his father got Fallius keys to a small home on the estate, it had 6 bedrooms and no staff, but it was small in comparison to the other homes. His uncle the Duke made an appearance and met the bride and the bride to be at the wedding.

He left the status of the crazy woman unsaid for the day but left a note with Fallius's father on what transpired with her while he was getting married. Ninshia went home to see her mother and found out the news that had not been shared. She did not want to spoil Fallius's and Ginisa's wedding night so she would wait until contacted.

1...678910...14