Dragonborn Rising Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods yes, don't stop," she croaked, her voice heavy with emotion again.

Holding her tight to me, I whispered into her ear that I loved her. She could barely repeat the words back for a time before raising herself up on her palms. She surprised me by starting to ride me a little faster so I stopped moving. "I want to cum again," she stated.

"I'm not going to stop you."

"And I want you to cum in me again."

"Trust me, that's definitely going to happen."

Watching her ride me faster, my cock disappearing and reappearing inside her, I kept my focus on her face and she was loving every second, and no doubt experiencing all sorts of different things as my cock plunged her depths. She changed position slightly, leaning back and I held her hands to keep her balanced, and she really loved that, crying out loudly as she really started to ride me.

Gods, she was beautiful. I'll admit, a little part of me hoped that, one day, I could have her and Mirabelle together. If that happened, I could die the next day a happy man. But I refocused on her, and she surprised me when falling forward again, running my hands down her body, she whispered, "Fuck me, Ragnar. Not... You know... I'm going to cum very soon."

I thrust up into her a little harder than earlier. She smiled and nodded, so that suggested it wasn't too much. I probably did that for around five minutes before she came again, the kiss we shared so full of feeling, it near enough made me cum. She kept kissing me, whispering for me to cum inside her, so with a hand on her arse, the other wrapped around her back, I did fuck her a little harder still. She didn't mind that at all, again appearing to enjoy it, knowing I was enjoying it too, and that I was definitely going to cum.

After I'd left another load inside her and relaxed back, she rested on my chest, still joined together, running a finger gently up and down her back. I was going to take my cock out, but she pressed down, insisting that I leave it inside her, at least until I went soft. "Won't happen while I'm still inside you, Serana."

"Well, then we'll remain joined until we need to move."

We did eventually need a break, simply as I needed a drink and something to eat, but we made love again later that night. We spent the rest of the next day making love too. It took us two nights before we finally completed the ritual and I found out what we needed to do next. We left the glade hand in hand, our relationship now confirmed. Mirabelle already knew how I felt about her, but I was glad we'd confirmed our love for each other.

Now I knew we would have to face her father and that we'd likely have to kill him. What I assured Serana is that I would be by her side every step of the way. After that, whatever she wanted to do, she would have my support.