All Comments on 'Drain Lover'

by NaughtyDaisy2169

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Tons of typos and not enough build up. Needs a lot of work.

SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Concept Works But . . .

The concept works, but you have a lot of issues to overcome. Try writing in Word or OpenDocs to use the spelling and grammar checkers. That won't solve issues with not understanding basic plumbing. Still, this story has potential. Flesh it out more and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good story

Don't take the criticisms personal. I very much enjoyed your story. You will work out the issues in time. Don't get discouraged and keep writing!

jwbailey00jwbailey00over 6 years ago

A man that was twice the size of her 5'2. So he was 10'4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting sci fi fantasy

A friend's mom lived in and farmhouse. She could not get over the feeling of being watched in the bathroom. One day as she walked past the door she sensed movement. She stood and looked in for a while. Slowly the head of a blacksnake appeared coming from the open toilet. Nothing sexual. They figured it got in through the cesspool and was coming in to the house to hunt mice.. To some extent your story was art imitating nature with an added sexual theme. Regarding the story, I wonder if she was impregnated and what the offspring will be. Basis for a sequal maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous