Draining the Draenei Pt. 03

Story Info
Ashe fucks two blood elves then three orcs.
12.4k words
4.86
3.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beauty of Azeroth never ceased to amaze Ashe. The rolling hills, the towering mountains, the crystal blue waters, the lush forests, and the endless plains of this world had inspired in her a thirst for adventure. As a warrior of the Light, she was compelled to fight evil wherever it reared its ugly head, and so she had made her home in the city of Stormwind, capital of the Alliance, where she could devote herself to fighting for good.

Stormwind was a home she, sadly, never spent much time in.

But even as she fought against the forces of darkness, Ashe found herself drawn to the pleasures of life. After all, who wouldn't want to spend their days surrounded by beautiful people, delicious food, and exotic wines? It wasn't every day that one got to live in such a paradise, and she intended to take advantage of every moment. After millennia of fighting demons, she had more than earned it.

She had seen some of the most beautiful women in the world during her travels, and each new encounter left her wanting more. She wanted to experience everything her body and mind could possibly desire, and she knew that there was no better place than the magical city of Dalaran to do so, a place where all the peoples of Azeroth were welcome - provided they had either coin or magical aptitude.

Despite her best efforts, Ashe found herself constantly distracted by the sight of a fat pair of tits, or a round, firm butt, or a long, thick cock. There was a reason why she had taken up the mantle of the Paladin, after all - they taught her discipline.

Ashe had spent years honing her skills as a warrior, but she needed to learn how to master her lusts as well. If she couldn't control her urges, she would never be able to truly defeat the dark powers that threatened Azeroth. Ashe was an expert at hunting down and destroying evil forces, but she had never before encountered a force of nature quite like her own carnal hungers.

It was time to put her training to the test.

As the magical portal closed behind her, the plate-bound woman set about to finding a room. Accommodations in the City of Mages were decently priced, though there seemed to be an awful lot more tourists than she'd expected. She had been told that the invention of the photographic camera was a rather recent one, and it seemed that sightseeing had become a preferred pastime of many individuals ever since.

"Come one, come all!" shouted a green-haired gnome from atop a barrel, waving a handful of parchments about, giving any to those passersby who would take them. "To Fazzoo's Fantabulous Fight Night! We've got combatants from all across Azeroth and beyond, willing to put it all on the line for fame and fortune!"

"What are you talking about?" asked Ashe, walking past the gnome.

"Fight Night," said the gnome, his voice almost drowned out by the sound of people walking through the streets. "Where our brave fighters compete in a contest of strength, agility, skill, blood and guts to see who can come out on top! Here, take this brochure!"

Ashe took the pamphlet, then continued on her way. She didn't have much of an interest in fighting for the enjoyment of others, nor did she really care for the idea of putting her body on display.

Then again, Ashe had never actually seen these kinds of gladiatorial matches before... The idea intrigued her somewhat, she had to admit. Looking over the small piece of paper, it seemed to be an invitation to participate in team battles. Two versus two, three versus three and five versus five were the only categories available, it seemed.

"I don't even have any teammates," she muttered, making her way through the crowded streets. Even the alleyways were full of shops and restaurants and people eating in the streets.

Ashe walked along the busy street, ignoring the curious stares of passersby. Though Draenei were not a rare occurrence on Azeroth anymore, the Lightforged variety of Draenei very much were. Ashe's golden tattoos shone with enchanted light as she walked around, a head taller than a good portion of the crowd, the woman carried a hammer that was larger than most gnomes. The crowd was thick, and she had to step carefully around people who were moving too slowly, or those who simply weren't paying attention.

Luckily for her, being in such a dense crowd allowed her to hide the enormous bulge barely concealed by a codpiece in her armor.

She was surprised to find that there were not as many humans and elves as she would have thought in the city, but rather a variety of different races. Humans were definitely the majority, but there were plenty of dwarves, elves, gnomes, and even some trolls, goblins, and orcs mixed in. The buildings were a blend of human and elven architecture, which was no coincidence, given that these were the two founding peoples of the magical kingdom.

Streets lined with shops and stalls called to Ashe, and each one specialized in one thing or another, selling everything from food to clothes to weapons to jewelry. There were also several taverns and bars, where Ashe could hear the sounds of music and laughter coming from within.

She had been walking for only a few short minutes when she heard someone call out to her. "Excuse me, miss?"

Ashe turned to see a young, female Blood Elf, dressed in a simple blue dress that did little to hide the outrageous curves she sported. She had long, blonde hair, braided elegantly. Her eyes were of the same emerald hue as many of her kind, which suggested some form of fel taint that remained. She smiled at Ashe, flashing her pearly white teeth. Given her attire and the crystaltipped staff at her back, Ashe immediately identified her as a mage. The woman was very tan, much more than most mages the Draenei had seen before.

"Yes?" asked Ashe, confused, feeling her loins stir at the sight of such a beautiful woman. Perhaps her curse hadn't quite been dispelled in its entirety yet, she thought.

"I happened to see you earlier, talking to that gnome... Is gladiatorial combat something that interests you at all?" she asked, stealing a glance downwards at Ashe's visibly overfull codpiece.

"Well..." began Ashe, unsure how to respond. It seemed that the woman's beauty had stolen her wits.

"It would be a shame if you missed your chance to fight, wouldn't it?" the Blood Elf said, smiling brightly.

Ashe looked down at herself, noticing that her codpiece was bulging noticeably. "Oh, um... I'm not sure," she stammered.

"You know... These kinds of arenas are typically how different groups recruit their champions! It'd give you a chance to make yourself known," replied the blonde elf, stepping closer to Ashe.

Suspicion clawed at Ashe. Why was this stranger approaching her out of the blue like this? Why was she being so persistent?

"And what do you get out of this?" asked the paladin, her eyes finding themselves wandering down to the elf's prodigious bust, noticing the fat buds of her nipples poking against the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra, it seemed.

"Well, we'll split the profits fifty-fifty, of course," the Blood Elf answered, shrugging. "But I think you'll agree that it's worth it!"

"What kind of 'profits' are we talking about?" Ashe asked, trying to keep her voice even.

The Blood Elf laughed. "Should you win your fights, you'll get a cut of what the spectators paid. So... on average, that'd be about a ten thousand gold, split three ways. Of course, if you can bring in larger crowds..."

Ashe raised an eyebrow at this. "You want me to fight people? For gold?"

"Of course! Not too different than what you usually do, right? I mean, it'd probably help you fund your demon smiting campaigns or whatever," replied the Blood Elf. "We just need someone who can handle themselves in a fight. You don't have to kill them, but you certainly can if you choose to! Though I think you'll find the other options more... enticing."

Ashe thought for a moment. "But why do I need you? Will you be fighting alongside me?"

"No, no, dearie! There's no reason for us to get our pretty little hands dirty. We'll be managing everything behind the scenes. Plus, you need managers and coaches if you are to sign up as a fighter. If you win, then you get paid. If you lose, we'll take care of the rest. No harm done."

"I see," said Ashe, biting her lip. The idea of being a gladiator was exciting, but there were some things that she didn't quite understand.

"So, what do you say?" asked the Blood Elf. "Are you interested?"

"Well... I guess so," replied Ashe, hesitantly. "Why not?"

"Excellent!" the Blood Elf exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "Now, we've got to get you ready for tomorrow and assess your capabilities so you're not thrown in against foes twice as powerful as you. Then, we'll get you signed up."

"You keep talking about 'we'... There's another one of you?"

"Oh, yes! My name is Sarla, by the way," the Blood Elf introduced herself. "My friend Elaina is waiting at home."

"Ah, well, nice to meet you," said Ashe. "Name's Ashe."

"Yes, we know," said Sarla, giggling. "You don't make a career out of this without knowing who you're dealing with."

"Where are you taking me?" Ashe asked, curiously.

"To my place," replied Sarla. "It's a bit further away, so you might want to grab a quick bite before we leave."

"Okay," Ashe agreed. "Lead the way."

⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️

After making a quick pit stop at a coffee shop to grab something to eat, the two women made their way to the mages' district. Down winding streets and up busy roads they made their way until they arrived at Sarla's door. It seemed quite small from the outside, though Ashe suspected there wasn't much room to build new accommodations in a floating city, anyway.

Ashe followed the Blood Elf woman inside, swallowing the last bite of her glowdough ciabatta. Taking in the interior of her home, Ashe was awed. It was very clean and tidy, and the furniture was expensive-looking. She noticed that the walls were decorated with several paintings, and she wondered if Sarla had made them herself. Most of all, the place was far bigger than it appeared from the outside.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" asked Sarla as they made their way to the dining room. "And I know what you're thinking," she continued, opening the liquor cabinet to pour herself a glass of arcwine. "It's not that it's bigger on the outside, we're just smaller when inside." "No, thank you," replied Ashe. "I'm fine, though I'd perhaps like to take a shower..."

"Of course." The Blood Elf closed cabinet's door and led Ashe down a hallway towards a room at the end. They passed through a large living room, which had a comfortable looking couch and several chairs. A fireplace was situated in the corner within which glowed magical blue flames. Oddly enough, even with no wood there, Ashe could smell the pleasant scent of a fireplace. On a small table next to the fireplace sat an assortment of books and scrolls.

"Is this your study?" asked Ashe.

"Yes, it is," replied Sarla. "I spend most of my time here reading."

"That sounds nice," said Ashe, trying to recall when she'd truly had the time to sit down and enjoy life. It seemed that those moments were always too short.

They continued walking until they reached the last door at the end of the hallway. From the other side, Ashe could hear the sound of water running. "Sounds like there's someone in there already... And didn't you say Elaina would be here?"

"Oh, it's probably the upstairs neighbor," said Sarla, opening the door.

Ashe stepped inside and gasped at the sight before her. The first thing she saw was a large, fourposter bed. It was made of dark wood, and the sheets and blankets were thick and soft. Beside the bed was a nightstand, and there was a small lamp on top of it. The floor was carpeted, and Ashe noticed that the rug was thick and plush.

"Wow..." whispered Ashe. "What a nice room."

"Thank you," replied Sarla. "I try to make my home as comfortable as possible for guests."

"It looks like you do a pretty good job," said Ashe, smiling.

"You're welcome to stay here tonight," offered Sarla. "We have plenty of room."

"Oh, I don't think that would be necessary," replied Ashe. "I'm sure I can find a place to sleep somewhere else."

"Nonsense. Rooms are expensive in Dalaran," insisted Sarla. "We've got plenty of room here.

Really, it's no trouble."

"Well, I'd feel bad imposing on you," replied Ashe. "Besides, I haven't seen the city yet."

"Don't worry about it," said Sarla. "I'll show you around tomorrow."

"Okay," agreed Ashe. "The... bathroom is... behind that door?"

Sarla nodded and turned. "Alright, try not to take too long in there. Water can get expensive." Ashe turned and walked towards the bathroom, looking back over her shoulder to briefly admire Sarla's long slender legs peeking out from the slit of her robe. She couldn't help her gaze as she watched the Blood Elf's large, firm ass swayed with every step. Her cock twitched.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here," said Ashe.

"You're welcome," replied Sarla, closing the door behind her.

Ashe entered the bathroom and shut the door behind her as well, locking it, only to realize that the shower was already occupied by a very feminine silhouette. Steam filled her vision, obscuring all but the curvaceous form behind the shower's glass. She heard water running, and she could smell the sweet scent of soap. Ashe felt her heart beat faster, and her breath quickened.

The voice from the shower echoed throughout the large room. "Darling, would you be so kind as to fetch me a towel? I've forgotten to pick one up and would rather not get water all over our floors."

"I'd help you but I don't know where they are..." said Ashe, nervously.

The sound of the shower stopped and a sudden silence rang. The curtain was pulled back. Ashe gasped as she saw the beautiful face of a female Blood Elf peering through the steam. The elf's silky black hair hung down her shoulders, and her skin was like the whitest snow. She had large, glowing emerald eyes, and her lips were full and red. Her features were sharp, and Ashe found herself staring in awe.

"Um... hello?" asked Ashe.

"Hi, I'm Elaina," replied the elf, shyly. "I didn't know Sarla invited guests over..."

"Oh, uh... I'm sorry," stammered Ashe. "I just came in for a shower."

Elaina smiled, and Ashe felt her heart skip a beat. "Do you want to join me? There's plenty of room" offered Elaina, that apparent initial shyness having vanished.

As the steam clouds parted, Ashe could get a better view of the woman's body, which was absolutely stunning. Her chest was large, round, and full, and her nipples were very erect. Her hips flared out to proportions as of yet unseen by Ashe, supported by thighs both thick and firm. The hair adorning the mound between her legs was neatly trimmed and of the same raven hue as her hair. Ashe looked up at Elaina's face, and the Blood Elf's large green eyes stared back, seemingly unbothered by Ashe's shameless inspection of her body.

Ashe's cock twitched as her desire rose. The paladin took a deep breath, managing to keep her desires in check for now. This would make for a fine trial, she told herself. Deep down, however, she knew that she had very little intention of keeping this a chaste encounter.

"Hm, my travels have left me rather sweaty... And we would be saving water by taking our shower together..." noted Ashe, taking a step forward, her tail swishing excitedly behind her.

The Draenei nodded to herself and started unbuckling her armor in front of the grinning elf. As the plate bra and inadequate codpiece came off, Ashe's massive draenic tits came bouncing out and her cock rolled out into freedom, slapping lewdly against her thigh. Both elf and Draenei stepped into the shower. Elaina started turning the the hot water cascaded over their bodies, both women began to feel more comfortable. They stood shoulder to shoulder for a while, each scrubbing away at the day's sweat and grime. Ashe watched Elaina turn to let the water run along her back. When the raven-haired elf turned, Ashe's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she saw the fattest, juiciest ass she had ever seen. She knew the woman must have been packing some serious ass from the width of her hips and the size of her thighs, but the wagon this elf was carrying was at least twice or thrice what the Draenei had been expecting.

It was perfectly round and firm, and it jiggled with every movement. Ashe's mouth watered as she stared at the Sin'dorei's colossal rump, and she found her hand reaching out to squeeze it.

"Oh! Goodness," exclaimed Elaina, a blush rising to her cheeks. "Not one to waste any time, are you?"

Ashe giggled, grinning. "Sorry, I just couldn't help it..."

"Well, if you're going to be taking advantage of my ass, why don't you grab that bar of soap and start lathering me up?" suggested Elaina.

Ashe silently reached for the nearest bar of soap she could find. She lathered up the soap and started rubbing it all over Elaina's ass, making sure to get every square inch of it - and there were many of those. The Blood Elf moaned softly as the paladin rubbed her fat, doughy cheeks, and Ashe felt her cock begin to grow again, that ashen behemoth brushing up against Elaina's leg.

"How's that?" asked Ashe, her hands making sure to fully explore the breadth of that mountainous butt.

"It's been a long time since anyone but Sarla..." replied Elaina, arching her back and spreading her legs slightly so the paladin could reach further.

Ashe smiled, squeezing her ass with both hands, kneading it gently. Then, she leaned down and kissed the Blood Elf's exposed back, allowing one hand to slide down between the woman's thighs to tease her eager slit.

"Mmm, I think you need something more than just my fingers right now," said Ashe, her lips brushing against Elaina's back.

"Something hard and thick?" teased the Blood Elf, arching her ass even more, mewling in delight as Ashe pushed a single digit inside her.

"I've got just the thing..." replied Ashe, smirking. Her cock was hardening now to the point where it was rising between the elf's thighs, brushing against her needy lips.

"Started without me, did you?" a familiar voice came from outside the shower.

Ashe turned around, to see Sarla standing there, pulling the shower's curtain aside, a devious grin on her lips. The other elf was completely nude, now, and Ashe's gaze was immediately drawn to the woman's chest. They'd appeared large before, but were probably constrained by her mage's robes. Now freed from that prison of cloth, the Sin'dorei's enormous tits rivaled some of the largest milkers she'd seen. Those two pale mountains far exceeded her own considerable bust, and they were topped off by a pair of perfectly round, pink nipples that stood out proudly from her chest. Much as Elaina's ass was absolutely enormous by anyone's standards, so too was Sarla's bust.

The sight caused Ashe's cock to rise that much quicker, pressed up to the raven-haired Elaina's pussy like a starving beast pawing at a door. It was quite nearly fully hard now, and every heartbeat brought with it more blood, the enormous organ filling up rapidly. Ashe's balls were also growing, swelling with desire. It seemed some part of her curse still lingered.

"Oh, don't let little old me stop the two of you from enjoying yourselves," the blonde elf said with an amused laugh, slowly stepping into the shower stall.

Things were getting a little cramped now, but Ashe didn't mind being stuck between two elven beauties such as these.

"I wasn't planning to," laughed Ashe, grinning as she watched Sarla step closer to Elaina. The two Blood Elves quickly began kissing each other passionately, their breasts pressing together and their hands roaming over each other's bodies. Ashe soon found herself grinding her gigantic cock up against Elaina's gushing pussy, the ridges and veins of her monolithic she-cock sliding along the elf's folds, providing further stimulation.