Draining the Draenei Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want, Ashe?" Sarla asked, her breasts squishing together as she moved closer to Elaina. "Do you want to work for us? Employment comes with many... benefits," grinning as she cupped Elaina's chin to kiss her again, her gigantic elven tits pressed to her friend's more modest bust.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind working for you," Ashe replied, her eyes glued to the two Blood Elves' breasts rubbing together. She could feel her cock throbbing angrily, aching for release.

"Good," Sarla said, smiling as she leaned down to lick her Elaina's chest, hands cupping those delectable breasts. "We're going to make sure you've got plenty of work," the mage said, giggling.

"And we'll be sure to keep you satisfied too," added Elaina, writhing in anticipation as Sarla started kissing upwards, teasing her collar bone and neck. Their lips soon met for another kiss, and Elaina found herself grinding her ass against Ashe.

"Can't you see she needs you inside her?" Sarla commented, briefly breaking away from the kiss, noticing Ashe's hands slithering upwards to cup Elaina's hefty handfuls. "She wants your cock so bad, Ashe."

"Oh, I know," Ashe replied, grinning as she pulled back far enough that her gigantic prick aligned with the smaller woman's gigantic, wobbling ass, her massive erection sliding into the depths of that soft crevice, soap suds sliding off the behemoth buttocks.

"I'm glad you like it," Sarla said, smirking at the sight of Ashe's cock disappearing into Elaina's ass as she looked over the other woman's shoulder. "You're going to love working for us."

The blonde elf stepped aside to allow the raven-haired one to press her hands to the glass shower wall. More than a foot of the Draenei's gigantic cock was pushed between those colossal ass cheeks before its head finally kissed Elaina's puckered hole. A soft gasp left the other woman's mouth as she felt Ashe's cock slide deeper into her ass, stretching her tight orifice wide open.

"That's right, Ella, take every last inch of that gigantic dick, mmh," moaned Sarla, watching from the side as Ashe stuffed her behemoth fuckpole into the slutty elf's impossibly tight rear. "And don't worry about breaking her, dear, one of the best perks of Dalaran are all the magical sex shops everywhere," she chuckled, casually bringing a hand down to her bald cunt, running her fingers along her sensitive clit.

"Oh, I think you'll find that I'm more than capable of handling myself," Elaina replied, arching her ass up to meet Ashe's efforts. A sudden gasp left her lips when she realized how deep Ashe's cock was buried in her ass, but she didn't care. The pain quickly subsided as Ashe began to slowly thrust her hips, her with long, steady strokes.

"How does it feel, Ella?" Ashe asked, her voice low and throaty.

"It feels amazing," Elaina groaned, arching her ass even higher as Ashe's thick shaft slid deeper and deeper into her ass.

Sarla chuckled. "When I saw how stuffed that armor of yours looked, I couldn't resist," the mage said, reaching up to cup one of her own gigantic tits, fingers rubbing her hard nipple.

"And now you're enjoying yourself too," Ashe said, glancing to the other elf who'd been vigorously pleasuring herself, grinning as she began to pick up the pace, slamming her cock in and out of Elaina's ass now. Every impact of her hips against the Sin'dorei's obscene ass sent tidal waves of flesh rippling outwards. The lewd slapping of that animalistic coupling, flesh colliding against flesh would resonate throughout the elves' apartment, mixed with a chorus of moans and groans.

From outside the shower, one would have seen Elaina's tits pressed against the glass, her hands holding her up as Ashe pummelled the tight ring of her ass, stretched taut against a cock far too large for any regular woman. With each thrust, Ashe's colossal balls hit against the raven-haired elf's thick thighs, those fat cum factories larger and heavier than a pair of ripe melons, sending blissful vibrations through her legs and against her creamy gash.

With two fingers still massaging the sensitive nub of her clit, Sarla stepped behind Ashe, her eyes locked onto the massive cock pounding away at Elaina's ass. Her eyes widened when she saw the gigantic bulge travelling up and down Elaina's abdomen, clearly visible from outside. One could have very easily seen just how deep Ashe was by the skin of her stomach, distended by a penetration that should have been impossible by natural means.

Sarla reached around, beginning to rub Ashe's enormous balls, feeling them bounce with every stroke of her hips, enjoying their weight, their sheer potency.

"You know, I've always wanted to see what it felt like to have a cock this big inside me," Sarla purred, kissing the back of Ashe's neck, her gigantic tits mashed against the Draenei's back. "I wonder if it's as good as it looks," she half-moaned, her dexterous digits bringing her to a rapid yet satisfying orgasm. Her legs shook briefly as she bit her lower lip, the mage pressing one hand to the side of the stall to avoid losing her balance, the enormous, wobbling mountains of flesh adorning her chest jiggling wildly from the tremors that coursed through her body.

The paladin continued to slam her cock into Elaina's ass, faster and harder now, the elf's cries of pleasure filling the bathroom. "Looks like it," she replied between grunts, the elf's screams of ecstasy ringing in her ears, hot water running down her body, washing away any sweat that might have shown on their skin otherwise.

Both of Sarla's hands would then grope and fondle Ashe's thick, muscular ass for a moment before sliding forward, fingers finding and squeezing what seemed to be a foot of cock that would simply not fit inside Elaina. With both hands insufficient to cover the sheer girth of Ashe's enormous grey prick, Sarla nonetheless did her best to jerk the monster off, nimble hands providing ample stimulation.

Sarla's self-wrought orgasm had been short yet intense, prompting Ashe to start hammering away at Elaina's ass harder and faster, slamfucking the whore into the stall's wall. For a brief moment, Sarla worried that the glass would shatter, so brutal were those ass-shattering thrusts. But the glass held, and Ashe kept fucking Elaina's ass, grunting with each powerful stroke of her gargantuan Drae-cock, the elf's cries of pleasure resounding throughout the bathroom.

"Oh, Sunwell save me," Elaina cried out, arching her back and slamming her ass back against Ashe's cock. The pale-skinned elf was close to cumming herself, and Ashe could feel her ass clenching around her cock, squeezing it tight, milking it for the fat load that was quickly approaching.

"That's it, baby," Sarla encouraged, "cum for us."

Elaina's ass clenched even tighter around Ashe's cock, and she knew that the Draenei was about to explode. She could feel that cock throbbing madly in that fat, slutty ass of hers. And then...

The first rope of cum shot straight up into Elaina's bowels, flooding her insides with thick draenic nutsludge.

"Fuck!" Elaina exclaimed, arching her ass back again, this time trying to impale herself on Ashe's cock, trying to force even just an inch more into her, the bulge on her stomach growing from the sheer volume of cum inside her, propelling her towards new heights of bliss. And then she, too, came. Her mind went blank, stars flying by in her mind's eye as she nearly lost control of her body. She came and came hard, wailing in ecstasy from having her ass destroyed by such a gigantic shecock.

Sarla watched, eyes wide, jerking Ashe's cock hard and fast to coax as much of that fat load from the Draenei's enormous phallus. Ashe's cock exploded like a geyser, shooting a massive quantity of cum deep into Elaina's ass. So much of it was pumped deep inside the quivering, moaning slut that Ashe found her cock soon forced out, bouncing upwards and shooting thick ropes against the ceiling.

Cum rained down upon the three women, dripping from their bodies, splashing onto the floor.

Elaina collapsed, spent, but Ashe didn't stop there. She pulled out of Elaina's ass and plopped her cock between Sarla's tits instead, pushing those gargantuan fuckpillows together and sinking her cock between them. They were large enough to cover over half of her gargantuan cock - no small feat given the sheer amount of draenic fuckmeat the paladin sported.

With her cock still spewing gallons upon gallons of seed, Ashe fucked the remnants of that orgasm onto Sarla's tanlined tits, squeezing and groping those fat, wobbling mammaries for all their worth.

She felt her cock throb and pulse, and she knew that it would take some time before her cock stopped spewing out her thick, sticky load. But she didn't care. She just wanted to fuck, to fuck and fuck until every last drop of cum was expelled from her cock.

And so Ashe did, fucking the elf's tits until nothing remained in her balls and she fell back, spent.

The shower's water eventually ran out - there would never have been enough of it to wash the cumbathed trio.

⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️

Ashe groaned appreciatively, shoveling portion after portion of the two elves' delicious breakfast as the two women watched with horrified gazes. How could any one person eat so much? Entire platters of viennoiseries and fruits had disappeared in a matter of minutes.

They had not slept much that night, for Ashe's balls remained ever full and an entire night of fucking had allowed the paladin to work up quite the appetite. Both Sarla and Elaina had woken up earlier in preparation for the arena matches that day. Sarla had even gone to the arena master's office to get Ashe signed up.

The bathrobe they'd lent Ashe was far too small to cover the Draenei's body, though its softness was a welcome feeling when compared to her habitual plate armor.

When she came back, Sarla slid a piece of paper in front of Ashe.

The Draenei blinked when she looked down at the inscriptions upon it, noticing her name was the only one there. She'd always thought these kinds of fights were done in teams of two or more, on Azeroth. "Why is my name the only one there? And why is it written 'gigantic cock' under the 'genitals' section?"

Elaina chuckled to herself as she popped a grape into her mouth.

"Ah, yes. I suppose I should have mentioned. You see, regular arena battles typically have two opposing teams with an equal number of gladiators fighting each other," Sarla explained, putting an arm around Ashe's shoulders, gigantic elven knockers pressed to the eating paladin's arm. "However, the one we signed you up for simply has two teams of equal strength. So, if the organizers deem that you're strong enough to compete solo against three..."

"I get the feeling there's something you're not telling me," Ashe said, frowning at the mage. Her cock twitched at the feeling of those gargantuan jugs against her arm.

"Don't worry! Your life's not in any kind of danger," Sarla said, making herself as reassuring as she could. "There's plenty of healers around, should any injuries occur."

"Plus, we've seen what you're capable of. We've got no reason to worry," Elaina casually mentioned between two bites of a croissant.

Ashe turned to the elf, arching an eyebrow.

"Well, uh... I mean, you've got plenty of stamina, which is an important part of gladiatorial combat!" the raven-haired elf said, swallowing another piece of fruit.

"Come, now," Sarla said, gently taking a slice of melon from Ashe's hand. "Let's go see Dalaran for a bit, and then we'll head over to the arena."

⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️ ⚔️

This was not what Ashe had in mind when she imagined fighting in Dalaran's arena. Firstly, the arena itself wasn't even IN Dalaran. Apparently, the Council had outlawed gladiatorial combat in the City of Mages and the combats had been relocated to an arena in Azshara, near the Ashenvale border, with combatants being forced to take a portal to the arena proper. The construction of the place and the thick black smoke that obscured the stars immediately let her know that she was in a goblin town. Secondly, Ashe would be facing three opponents instead of just one, she'd just learned.

Not only that, but Ashe would be fighting in her underwear. The garments themselves were plain enough, though the gigantic bulge between her legs was plain to all those observing the match, no matter how tightly she tried to wrap the cloth around herself. At least they had let her bring her hammer.

Sarla and Elaina were watching from the sidelines, cheering her on. They both wore their usual outfits, but it seemed that Elaina had brought a change of clothes with her. She was wearing a tight pair of leather shorts, which hugged her ass tightly, and a skimpy top made out of some sort of fabric that clung to her breasts like a second skin. Sarla, however, looked more or less the same, her long plait of blonde hair hanging over her shoulder, though she had made sure to show plenty of cleavage, those gargantuan melons of hers threatening to spill forth at a moment's notice.

The announcer was introducing the combatants, but Ashe found herself paying little attention. Instead, she was trying to keep her cock under control. It was hard to do so, given how much she wanted to cum, but she managed somehow. Her encounter with the two Blood Elves had somehow reignited that damned curse, even after Iza had told her it had been taken care of.

Magical beams of light were on the contestants as they entered, nearly blinding them. Ashe had to cover her eyes with her hand to avoid the intense light. Since they weren't in Dalaran anymore, hundreds of crystal balls had been suspended above the fighting pit, allowing those on the other side to see the battle.

"Give a big round of applause for our combatants! First up, we have our newcomer: Ashe, the paladin of the Light! A fearless Lightforged Draenei seeking to make a name for herself in the arena! Give it up for ASHE!" shouted the announcer, to the delight of the crowd whose cheers thundered throughout the fighting pit.

"Facing off against Ashe we have a team of three women from Orgrimmar! You've seen them here before and you know what they can do! Give it up for Kurga the warrior, Valru the farseer and Yua the rogue!"

If Ashe thought the cheers that went up for her were loud, she hadn't heard anything until then. The ground shook from the shouts and cheers that went up all around her. She nearly felt dizzy, so loud was the crowd as the opposing women made their appearance. While all were muscular, only the largest among them held her weapons in her hands. Ashe could see little of the body beneath the heavy metal armor, save for the tree trunk-sized arms that held those wicked looking armaments. She guessed that one to be Kurga.

To the left of Kurga stood a woman wearing armor made of red scales, face partially marred by a nasty looking burn. A small ball of lightning slowly spun around her, ready to strike at any approaching foe. That one was probably Valru. She was a little less imposing physically, but her demeanor was anything but friendly. Her lips turned to a wicked grin as she watched Ashe, small tusks protruding from her lower jaw.

Where was the third? He'd mentioned three opponents. She'd been told there were three.

Fucking rogues, thought Ashe, her golden gaze surveilling the arena sands for any trace of the hidden enemy.

"The rules are simple," continued the announcer. "Whichever one of you fine ladies gets the other team to submit gets to fuck your opponents!"

The crowd went absolutely wild. Ashe thought she misheard. She would... fuck them if she won? And why the hell were THEY allowed to wear armor but not her? Had she been thrown into the wolves' den?

She looked at Elaina, who only smiled and nodded, a confident smirk on her lips. Ashe was confused. How exactly did this work?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the announcer once again shouting into his microphone. "LADIES! GET READY! FIGHT!"

"You're going down, bitch!" yelled Valru, crackling electricity appearing in her hands. The harshness of those words hurt Ashe more than the lightning bolt that she swatted away with into the sky with her hammer.

Kurga charged forward, taking advantage of the momentary distraction, swinging her massive sword, the wicked blade nearly as big as a dwarf. Ashe ducked under it, grabbed the shaft of the weapon and pulled hard, yanking the weapon out of her opponent's hands. Ashe then spun, throwing the weapon in Valru's direction with enough force that it could have cut the woman in half. Before the blade could connect with its target, a wall of stone erupted from the ground, protecting the shamaness. The sound of the weapon clanging against stone resonated all about as the sword fell harmlessly on the ground.

Kurga let forth a powerful roar, fury in her eyes, swinging at Ashe with her fists. The draenei dodged the first swing but the second came too fast. Kurga caught Ashe across the face with a strong blow, knocking her back and making her stumble. Ashe spat blood onto the ground, wiping the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand.

As Ashe began to rise, Valru's magic came to life, a swirling mass of flames erupting from the ground all around the paladin. Ashe jumped over the fire, rolling through the dirt, and then sprang to her feet. She swung her hammer in an upward arc, connecting with Valru's chest. As the shamaness flew backwards, Ashe tried to follow her target but found that her ankles had been bound. Kurga was already charging towards Ashe again, who found herself losing her balance. Falling into the sand, Ashe desperately tried to get against the ropes off before the enormous orcish woman was upon her.

Seeing the warrior so close, Ashe raised her hammer to try and block the blow but found that her hammer had vanished from her hands in the chaos of battle. A few feet away and holding her weapon stood another orc, leaning on her hammer. The woman wore leather armor and had two daggers at her hips.

Fucking rogues, thought Ashe, looking up at the cocky, green-skinned woman with visible disdain.

"I think you dropped this," said the one most likely to be Yua, a mocking grin on her lips. She held up Ashe's hammer.

"I think it's about time we've had our fun," Kurga said, chuckling. She was already removing her armor, revealing her naked body underneath, seeing how Ashe was disarmed and unable to move from her position on the ground.

Ashe grunted, trying to remove the bindings at her ankles. She would not lose this match. Reaching inwards, she prayed to the Light briefly. Her desperation brought on a surge of light, her golden tattoos flaring up and briefly blinding her foes. When they could open their eyes once more, golden wings had sprouted from Ashe's back and her hammer was back in her hands.

"What the fuck?" asked Valru. "Where did that come from?"

The orc warrior scrambled to pick up her sword on the ground, but Ashe was quicker. Kurga's breath was nearly knocked from her as she was tackled by the Draenei, forcing her onto the ground. The two other orcs looked at each other for a brief moment before charging, weapons drawn. Ashe blocked the first blow with her hammer, sending Valru flying into the air. Yua slipped in past Ashe's defenses and Ashe felt the woman's dagger connecting, but she felt no pain. Instead, light poured out from the wound and the dagger disintegrated into golden dust.

"Who the fuck did they put us up against?!" growled the frustrated rogue, trying to back away from the paladin. But Ashe didn't give her the chance. She grabbed the woman's wrist and flung her to the other side of the arena. The orc's back met the metal walls of the fighting pit, nearly knocking her out from the sheer force of the throw.