Draining the Draenei Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was then that Ashe saw a coughing Kurga raise her hand up towards the announcer, signaling her surrender.

"AND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS! The newcomer Ashe is VIIIIICTORIOUS!" screamed the tiny goblin into the microphone.

A slow chant had started forming in the crowd, becoming louder with each repetition. "FUCK! THEM! FUCK! THEM!" they shouted. Ashe looked down at the warrior before her. The armored woman's eyes glanced down at Ashe's enormous bulge. During the fighting, her undergarments had apparently ripped in various places, revealing much of her gigantic cock and overgrown tits.

"Claim your prize..." a defeated Kurga said, lifting her ass up towards Ashe.

Priests on the sides of the arena were quick to heal the two other orcs which made their way next to their leader, soon disrobing for the draenei's hungry eyes. Ashe smiled at them, noticing how eager they were to please her. She reached down and began massaging her cock as the spectators cheered. She had never done such things - publicly at least, but she enjoyed the rush that it provided.

All manner of armor was tossed aside and weapons were discarded. The cheers and shouts from the crowd never ceased and the floating crystal balls hanging overhead had lowered themselves to a few feet only from Ashe and the orcs to observe the rest of the "fight". Ashe watched hungrily as the three orcish women stripped.

Yua's armor was the easiest to remove and thus she was the first to expose herself. Her green skin glistened with perspiration, and her hefty she-cock hung limply between her legs. It was nowhere near the size of Ashe's own monumental prick but it remained incredibly impressive by most standards. Her form was lithe and she barely had any breasts to speak of, though her thick nipples stood proudly in the warm air of the arena. The dick-wielding orc was quick to move behind Ashe, stroking and fondling the Draenei's colossal dick.

Next, Valru disrobed. The red scales of her armor hit the ground, revealing the luscious curves beneath as her smallclothes were discarded alongside it. The farseer's chest was large enough that it might have even rivaled Sarla's fat jugs, making Ashe wonder how the Light she could have even hidden such mountainous tits.

A fat dollop of precum left Ashe's cock at the sight, her she-prick throbbing mightily as Yua kept stroking her ashen fem-cock.

The third orc, Kurga, was last to strip. She was a tall woman with long black hair and dark green skin. Her breasts were large and heavy, and her ass was round and firm. She had worn a metallic corset which was quickly undone so that Ashe could see her tits jiggle freely.

Kurga was the most hesitant of the three to take off her clothes, but eventually did so, revealing her nude form to the arena. Ashe had expected this one to have a cock as well, but she only saw the glistening folds of her cunt instead - and so could many of the spectators, judging by the angles the camera-orbs had taken. The warrior blushed a little, visibly not used to defeat.

Ashe jumped in surprise a little as she felt Yua's green shaft rising upwards, the rogue sliding it upwards between the buns of the paladin's hefty rump.

"I'd make jokes about how rogues do it from behind, but that would be beneath me," Yua whispered into Ashe's ear, one hand still on the Draenei's prick while the other slid up to cup one of those fat, grey teats. Her dexterous fingers soon found one of the woman's dark grey nipples, giving them teasing pinches and tugs.

"Naaru..." Ashe groaned out. The sensation of her breasts being fondled, coupled with the feeling of Yua's cock rubbing against her ass was too much. Her massive cock soon rose to its full hardness, her humongous balls swelling and filling with her seed. Long ropes of her precum leaked from the tip of her cock's crown onto the sands below.

Yua grinned and began to thrust her hips, her cock slowly sinking deeper and deeper into Ashe's ass. The woman's cock was thicker than any other cock Ashe had taken before, and she moaned softly as the tip of Yua's cock brushed against her prostate.

"You're so tight," Yua growled, her voice thick with lust. Her hands had never ceased caressing, stroking and teasing Ashe's cock and tits. "Relax."

Ashe whimpered as she felt the woman's cock slide along her asscrack, popping out of her rectum briefly, her own cock twitching in response, shooting another fat glob of pre onto the ground beneath them.

The two other orcs had not remained idle during that time. Kurga had made her way to Ashe to kneel before the victor, her lips soon finding themselves attached to the head of Ashe's swollen prick. The woman's tongue swirled over Ashe's sensitive head, making her arch her back and moan.

Valru had followed the warrior, though she had opted to sit between Ashe's spread legs, licking and suckling at the Draenei's gargantuan balls, each one now larger than the orc's head as they filled with enough seed to probably drown someone.

"Oh by the Naaru," Ashe gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head as Kurga's tongue writhed against her prick's cumslit, coaxing out more and more of that abundant pre, the clear liquid flooding her mouth and rolling down her chin and muscular body. Soon, it had mixed with her sweat and the front of her body appeared as one shimmering, slimy mess, drenched in the stuff.

"Never tashted Draenei balls before," Valru said, slurring her words somewhat, mostly due to the fat nuts she was so desperately sucking and slurping at. Ashe shivered from the sensations, closing her eyes as all three orcs worshipped her body.

With a single thrust, Yua was hilted inside Ashe's ass, nearly forcing an orgasm from Ashe right then and there, both orc and Draenei cocks throbbing with need. She could feel the rogue's cock pulsating within her ass, the tip of the shaft brushing against her prostate every time Yua pulled back.

"Never thought you Light-worshippers were such sluts," chuckled Kurga.

"I am not," Ashe protested weakly. "It's just... this curse," she whimpered.

"I bet you are," the orc teased, her large breasts jiggling as she spoke. "Curse or no curse," she chuckled.

Yua had started slowly sliding her dick in and out of the Draenei's ass, slowly building momentum. Ashe had been right earlier; the orc's cock was much bigger than any other cock she had ever taken before. It stretched her ass apart like nothing else, and she could feel the tip of that green colossus rubbing against her prostate, sending waves of pleasure through her body. It wouldn't be long before she came, even though she could feel her own dick hardening still.

The crowd's cheering encouraged them, and Kurga made a show of sucking Ashe's titanic fuckpillar, her tongue swirling around the fleshy appendage, teasing the tip of Ashe's cock. One of her hands busied itself with stroking Ashe's cock while the other had disappeared between her legs so she could finger her hungry gash.

Ashe moaned loudly, her ass clenching in response to the orc's thrusts, her muscles involuntarily tightening as Yua's cock slid deeper into her bowels. The orc grunted, arching her back slightly, her small tits bouncing as she fucked Ashe hard, reaching up to grab a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back.

"Please, please, uuunnngh!" Ashe begged breathlessly, her voice strained with lust and desire. Her cock had now reached its full length. Nearly a yard long, it dwarfed anything the orcs had ever witnessed. Even the ogres of Draenor would have been put to shame.

"Holy fuck," the three orcs managed to say in unison as Ashe's spear stood proud and tall, the enormity of that cock casting a long shadow.

"AND THE DRAENEI IS HARD! WILL SHE FUCK OR BE FUCKED?" screamed the commentator, not caring for a second if his words made a lick of sense given the context. All he cared about was getting the crowd excited.

Many in that crowd had already started pleasuring themselves at the sight, and many improvised couples had formed. Hands were in pants. Cocks, tits and cunts were out, being pleasured or doing the pleasuring. Mouths were busy making out or sucking on whatever they could find. Things were quickly growing out of hand, though it seemed that this was par for the course during such events. The orcs had seen the same thing before.

Yua was pummeling Ashe's ass rapidly now as Valru massaged, licked and sucked at the Draenei's balls. The lewd smacking of flesh against flesh echoed in the arena, Kurga drinking every drop of precum that was pumped into her hungry maw.

Ashe was panting heavily, her ass flexing in time with the thrusts of the orc's cock, her tits jiggling. Her cock was throbbing, and she knew that she would soon cum if things kept going the way they were. She was close, so very close...

She felt Yua's cock twitch inside her ass just then, and she knew that the orc was about to cum. The thought was enough to send her over the edge and the two soon came together.

Hot spurts of thick, creamy jizz inundated Ashe's insides as the Draenei's prostate-triggered release caused her balls to swell up massively before gallons upon gallons of splooge shot forth from the fat fucklog, immediately filling Kurga's stomach and forcing the muscular warrior onto her back to be plastered in draenut.

Valru soon found herself moving to the other end of Ashe's cock, from her balls to the tip of her spewing cum cannon, where she began slurping up the excess fluid while Yua continued to pump and spurt inside her ass, every last inch of her mighty pole deep inside the horned paladin.

Ashe's massive cock did not stop cumming for a long while, even after Yua, spent from her own release, had pulled out from her distended asshole. The orc's cock remained hard, however, and Ashe's ass was still stretched wide open, leaking copious amounts of sperm.

Valru and Kurga were soon covered from head to toe in cum, the two orcs making out as fat globs of off-white semen rained down upon them. Kurga groped and fondled Valru's huge green knockers as the farseer reached down to rub wildly at Kurga's clit.

The crowd cheered and applauded as the two lay there in a sticky mess, the lewd slurping and moaning sounds they made amplified by the gigantic goblin-made speakers that had been placed everywhere in the arena.

Ashe looked around the arena, which was filled to capacity. There were thousands of people packed into the stands, roaring and cheering, their voices echoing throughout the stadium. She could see the faces of Sarla and Elaina within the crowd, though the two elves had visibly been making out for some time. Sarla's robes had been hiked up to her waist as Elaina's fingers busied themselves between the woman's thighs.

Yua grinned as she walked over to the two other orcs kissing in a lake of cum, grabbing Kurga's head with both hands. Her cock, half-hard, slipped into the warrior's mouth with little to no protest. The cum and saliva within Kurga's mouth proved to be ample lubrication for the rogue who started rapidly facefucking the much larger woman.

"Oh my, you don't waste any time, do you?" Ashe said with a chuckle as the last few remnants of her orgasm died down, though thick dollops of jizz still leaked from her throbbing meat tube.

Yua giggled, looking down at Kurga, the muscled woman continuing to suck on her oversized cock. "We've got a lot more fucking to do tonight."

Kurga suddenly tensed, arching her back as Valru brought her to release with her fingers, shamanistic powers causing tiny tremors in her hands that allowed her to achieve such a rapid release for the huge orc woman. With a mouth muffled by cock, Kurga nonetheless moaned and screamed into Yua's dick, eyes watering from the orgasm that was ripping through her very soul. A torrent of feminine juices poured forth from Kurga's gushing orcish cunt, spattering the ground as Yua's green rod slammed home repeatedly, nuts smacking against the warrior's wet chin.

"You're so good at this," Yua groaned, leaning arching her back forward to get better leverage, fingers holding tight the warrior's head. She was jackhammering into the colossal woman's mouth now, abusing her throat.

Ashe, cock still rock-hard, had made her way to Valru. The orc offered her a grin as she pulled her hand from Kurga's spasming slit.

"Thought you'd never give me any attention," the farseer said, chuckling.

Ashe laughed as she knelt, grabbing Valru's massive tits with both hands, squeezing them roughly. "Oh, just keeping the best for last, mmh," she said, leaning in to kiss the orc plain on the lips, tongue slipping into her mouth.

Valru grunted, moaning softly as Ashe's tongue danced around hers. The shaman felt the warmth at her core grow when she imagined the Draenei's tongue deep inside her ass and pussy, instead.

The farseer chuckled again. "I'll take what I can get," she said, reaching down to grab the Draenei's ass, pulling her closer.

"Mmm..." Ashe hummed, kissing Valru again before straddling her torso, taking her breasts in her hands and squeezing them roughly. The Draenei's titanic fuckpillar fit snugly between the orc's fat jugs as she slowly started sliding it back and forth. The sweat and cum that covered Valru's gigantic knockers provided ample lubrification, and she could feel Ashe's colossal balls sliding across her toned stomach, sliding in the thick, goopy nutmuck that covered most of her body.

Yua, meanwhile, had not stopped brutally facefucking Kurga, long strokes causing the warrior's throat to bulge out obscenely. Though Yua's prick remained a little less than a third the size of Ashe's monstrous cock, it nonetheless remained a mighty weapon.

Valru's tits bounced with every thrust, and Ashe could see the orc's nipples hardening under her touch, her fingers digging into the soft skin. The orc's huge breasts wobbled and swayed as Ashe started fucking them faster and faster. The wet slapping sound of flesh meeting flesh resonated throughout the arena.

"Ohhh!" Yua gasped, leaning forward to grab one of Kurga's hefty breasts, squeezing it roughly, her other hand not relinquishing its grasp on the back of her skull.

GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK!

The smaller woman kept on fucking Kurga's face and throat like there was no tomorrow, her ass flexing as she slid her cock deeper into the orc's tight face hole. Tears from the effort brought on by that vicious assault welled in the corner of the warrior's eyes, her tongue writhing around whatever part of Yua's cock it could reach, heightening the sensations for the rogue.

"G-gnnk...!" Kurga groaned, gasping for air, barely able to keep up with the pace of Yua's throatfuck. Saliva and precum rolled down her chin.

Yua snarled, her thrusts becoming harder and faster until her hips were a blur. She grabbed Kurga's head tightly, hissing and growling as he fucked her face mercilessly.

"G-gnnnn...!" The orc choked, her breasts bouncing wildly.

Next to them, Ashe had started properly ramming her cock into Valru's cleavage, those massive green tits bouncing and wobbling about wildly even with two pairs of hands holding them down. The orc's tits were so big that they could cover half of Ashe's mighty prick, and she could feel the veiny length of that gargantuan log of ass-splitting meat ravaging her oversized orcish melons.

The rest of Ashe's cock was well taken care of though, as it repeatedly poked out from between the shaman's tits to be greeted by the woman's tongue and lips.

"Gnkk...!" Ashe grunted, her ass shaking as she continued to pound Valru's tits.

She slammed her cock deep into the orc's cleavage, feeling the massive orbs pressed together tightly around her veiny fuckrod. Valru moaned, her breasts bouncing and jiggling as Ashe fucked them, that bestial fucking of her chest nearly making her cum without even needing to touch herself at all. Every thrust of that gigantic dick brought with it strings of clear precum being slung over her neck and face. It was long enough that she could barely get her lips to meet the head, though the work she managed on the beast's underbelly remained exquisite.

Ashe grunted, feeling her balls tighten. She knew she wouldn't last much longer, but she wanted to take it slow just once, to savour those wonderful mountains of orcish titflesh. That wasn't going to happen, though, as her pace never slowed, even as her mind pulled against the instinctual, carnal acts.

"G-gnnk...!" Ashe groaned again, her ass quivering as she tried to delay her release. "I'm going to cum..."

Valru didn't need any more encouragement than that. The orc wrapped her arms around Ashe's waist, holding her tight against her breasts with surprising strength. She then pressed her tits together with her arms, trapping Ashe's cock inside her cleavage.

The sight of Ashe hilted in the shaman's cleavage was enough to throw Yua over the edge, and the lithe orc was soon bucking and her rhythm became erratic for a brief moment. "Nnnhhhnn!" she grunted as her cock flexed mightily in Kurga's throat, the warrior's eyes bulging when the first few spurts flooded her throat and stomach.

"Ahh...! AHHHkkh GAH!" Kurga gagged, trying to swallow the thick load of cum as Yua's grip released, allowing the stronger of the two to pull her face free. Fat ropes of cum splattered across her breasts, coating her skin and making her tits glisten.

"Would you look at that, folks! Yua is cumming again! And Ashe seems to be on the verge too! Spectacular! Give it up for our contestants!" the goblin announcer shouted into the microphone, the crystal balls hovering around them lowering themselves to get a better view of Yua's cum firing off. Other crystal balls had focused on the brutal titfucking Ashe was offering the shaman.

Yua's cock throbbed and twitched as she came, her orgasm hitting her hard. She let go of Kurga's head, her hand falling to her cock as she tried to aim the rest of her release onto the gasping, coughing woman below. Cum splattered everywhere, coating much of the warrior's upper body as the rogue double-fisted her behemoth prick.

Yua's cock pulsated, shooting more cum onto the ground. She shook her head, trying to clear it of the aftershocks as she looked down at the other orc, plastered with enough thick nutsludge as to be barely recognizable.

"That was... woah," Yua managed to say, panting.

Kurga chuckled, wiping a loose strand of cum from her eye and bringing it to her lips. "Look at her go," she said, looking over at Ashe who was barely keeping her orgasm in check as Valru massaged her mega melons into her cock, giving her the tightest tunnel of titflesh imaginable to pound into.

"You're not wrong there," Yua replied, watching as Ashe's ass flexed and wobbled with each thrust. "She looks like she could keep this up forever."

"I'm sure she could if she wanted to," Kurga agreed. "But she looks like she's about to - oh!" Suddenly, Ashe's cock seemed to grow, her balls swelling to keep up with the demand as a thick, creamy rope of cum burst from the helm of her cock, landing multiple feet further into the sand as it flew over Valru's head.

"Look at that! That's got to be at least 10 feet! Is that a new record for a cumshot, folks!?" the announcer shouted at the top of his lungs to the crowd's cheers. The crystal balls above them lowered, showing the entire scene from different angles, their crystal lenses giving the spectators back in Dalaran a truly impressive view.

Kurga giggled, licking her lips as she watched the spectacle. She turned her head to Yua. "Think I'm done with you?" the warrior said, chuckling as she tackled the rogue, forcing her onto her back. "Oh, no. You don't get to fuck my throat like that and call it a day," the muscular fighter said with a devious grin. Pinning down the rogue, she crawled atop the smaller woman until her cunt was aligned with her face, the smaller woman's eyes wide with surprise.