Draining the Draenei Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Kurga slammed her cunt down on Yua's mouth, her knees in the dirt as she rode the rogue's face.

Next to them, Ashe hadn't finished cumming yet, and had already plastered Valru's monumental fuckpillows with what seemed to be gallons of creamy nutmuck, sloughing off those slopes in thick sheets. She'd managed to extricate herself from the vast softness of the shaman's titanic knockers, her balls producing what seemed to be a never-ending supply of cum.

The crowd roared at the spectacle, and many of them were now fucking in their seats.

"By Gazlowe's green gonads!" came the announcer, "she's going to drown Valru! Look at her GO!" he shouted.

Ashe's groans and grunts would be mixed with the pleasured moans of Kurga, the fighter riding Yua's face as she would have ridden a Direwolf. Yua dove into the other orc's muff, mouth and lips sucking and licking at every part of Kurga she could reach, devouring the dribbling green pussy as a woman starved. Ashe's ass bounced wildly, her tits jiggling as she continued to spray cum far into the air. Finally, Ashe's cock stopped squirting, her orgasm slowing to a dribble. A dribble which would have been a week's worth of cum for the average mortal.

Yua gasped for breath. She could have drowned between Kurga's thighs and died a happy woman and her cock was soon rising again from the excitement of it all.

With Ashe still reeling from her orgasm, Valru took the opportunity to mimic Kurga, pushing Ashe down onto the ground below. The shaman's breasts bounced about wildly as she straddled Ashe's face, cum dripping from every part of her body.

Soon, moans would escape both Valru and Kurga's mouths as they rode their respective partners faces, each one trying to outdo the other, as two racers making their way around a track. The cheers and shouts from the spectators only got louder from that spectacle.

Kurga whimpered from the pleasure of Yua's tongue on her sensitive clit, writhing from those sensations as she tried to drive her pussy further down on Yua's face. The rogue's face was soon a mess of femcum and sweat and all manner of juices, but she didn't care. She wanted more. Her existence lay between the warrior's thighs, and she was determined to get the woman off again, even if it meant drowning in that sweet nectar.

Yua gasped for breath as Kurga's ass bounced against her face, her breasts bouncing wildly. She could feel the warmth of Kurga's pussy on her tongue, the hardness of her clit.

Kurga and Valru would then lean into each other, bodies slathered in cum and sweat, their lips and tits meeting as they started making out lewdly, hips bucking against Yua and Ashe's faces. They were nearly devouring each other's face, lips mashing against each other, sucking tongues and eating cum off the other's skin.

"I'm gonna cum," Kurga groaned against the shaman's mouth, her eyes closed as her hands fondled and groped the woman.

"Then do it," Yua said, panting as she rose for air for the briefest moment, licking and sucking at the juices leaking from the woman's quivering pussy. She was immediately silenced by another mouthful of cunt.

Kurga's ass clenched and released, her pussy gushing forth with her oncoming orgasm. She trembled and shook, her muscles spasming, her thighs clenching around Yua's head.

For a split second, the rogue thought this would be the end, her skull crushed in the sands of an arena, eating a buff woman's most delectable slit. Oh, what a way to go.

The warrior clenched her jaw, eyes shut tight as her entire body was shaken by a mind-rending orgasm the likes of which she hadn't felt in a long while. "Ahhggggnnn... FFffffuccckk!" she screamed, breaking her kiss with Valru.

She collapsed backwards, but Yua wasn't done feasting. The young rogue's mouth was glued to Kurga's cunt, lapping and slurping up the creamy essence that flowed from that exquisite flower.

Kurga's ass twitched violently as she came, her breasts heaving and jiggling as she panted heavily, her pussy throbbing and contracting as it attempted to milk Yua's tongue.

The shaman's thighs were soon a mess of cum as she kept on riding Ashe's face, her juices dripping down to pool in the sand beneath them.

Yua swallowed every drop of Kurga's cum as she continued to lick the woman's pussy, savoring the taste of her lover's sweet nectar.

"That was fucking amazing," Kurga sighed, her slit still twitching as she laid back on the ground, her breasts heaving as her breathing slowed. Yua giggled, her tongue sliding out of Kurga's pussy, giving her clit a few teasing lashes of her tongue.

Less than a foot away, Valru was riding Ashe's face as though her life depended on it, much to the crowd's delight. The feeling of Ashe's hands on her gargantuan, cum-coated green tits, the feeling of her tongue swirling around the pink pearl of her clit and the sounds of the Yua and Kurga next to them. All of it came together to throw her into the warm embrace of orgasmic bliss.

The woman leaned forward, attempting to free her oversensitive cunt from Ashe's assault as she started cumming. The Draenei wouldn't have it, though, and she held Valru down to continue lapping up at the waterfall of feminine juices rolling down her face, gushing and squirting abundantly.

Yua and Kurga watched, the warrior's hands soon finding its way to the rogue's meagre chest, eliciting a moan from the younger orc when her rough fingers found the woman's sensitive nipples.

"Nnngh..." Yua moaned softly, her hand soon gripping her fat, throbbing pole. She'd cum twice already, but she needed more. Her hand was joined by Kurga's as the pair watched Ashe and Valru go at it.

Valru's hand was on Ashe's forehead as the Draenei kept licking and sucking at the shaman's overstimulated cunt, rapidly bringing her to a second orgasm that was building upon the first.

"Oh... oh shit!" Valru cried out, biting her lower lip to try and suppress her moans of bliss. "Fuck! Fuck!" she growled as her orgasms melded into each other, Ashe never relenting, nearly driving the shaman to the brink of pleasure-induced insanity. Three, four, five orgasms in a row. She thought she would die; her heart was going to explode from her chest.

Just as Valru's moans and screams of pleasure became loud enough that the woman's voice was failing, Ashe let go, and the shaman threw herself into the sands of the arena, convulsing with the orgasmic tremors.

"Ahhnnnggghhhhh!" Valru cried out, her head thrown back as her massive breasts heaved and shook, her ass jiggling wildly as she rode out the last of her climaxes, thrusting her hips in the air for the enjoyment of the crowd and camera-balls pointed at her dripping slit.

Wiping some of the juices from around her mouth, Ashe turned to see Kurga jerking Yua off from behind. The warrior's large hands were barely big enough to fully grasp that thick orcish prick, precum oozing constantly from the helm, causing it to glisten against the arena's multitude of lights.

"THEY'RE NOT DONE YET, IT SEEMS!" came the commentator's voice as Ashe crawled over to the other two women, placing her mouth at the tip of the rogue's sensitive cockhelm. "WELL, WE CAN ALL SEE THAT THE THREE OF THEM HAVE BEEN WORKING UP A STORM, AND THEY'VE FINALLY REACHED THEIR PEAKS! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?"

The crowd cheered, their voices echoing across the arena, and Ashe took that moment to drag her lips down Yua's cock, gently teasing it with her tongue.

Kurga grinned, hand slowly jerking the rogue's throbbing she-cock and teasing the small lumps of her chest, watching Ashe work the big green pole.

Valru, meanwhile, had remained in the sand, staring up into the sky with a blank expression. Those repeated orgasms had, it seemed, reset her brain. Though she didn't have much time to recover, as Sarla and Elaina suddenly appeared next to her.

"What's this now!? We've got Ashe's two coaches joining in!" shouted the commentator. The crowd erupted into cheers once more - even those that were busy fucking or making out in the bleachers joined in on applauding and cheering this new development.

Elaina approached first, reaching out to stroke Valru's tits, which caused the shaman to arch her back, moaning softly as the breasts bounced slightly beneath her hands. A grin spread across the raven-haired beauty's lips. "Damn, Sarla, she's got boobs almost as big as yours!" commented the Blood Elf, chuckling at Sarla's expression of disapproval.

Sarla's frown was mainly due to her dislike of the word "boobs". Any word but that would have been more appealing, though she had to admit that the sight of Valru's enormous, cum-soaked tits was an enjoyable sight.

The two blood elves soon disrobed to join in on the fun. Elaina let go of the shaman's colossal breasts and made her way next to Ashe, offering her assistance in wringing another load from Yua's throbbing cock. She suckled on the cock's helm as Ashe moved aside, tasting the orc's precum and enjoying the salty flavor of that pre-seed. Both women sucked and licked at one half of the big green dick, lapping up any precum that leaked from its fat crown.

Yua grunted, arching her ass and thrusting her hips forward as the two women teased her shaft. "I'm gonna cum again," she groaned.

"Oh, you're so close already?" Elaina said, watching as Kurga kept pumping the other rogue's shaft. "You two really did a number on her," she giggled before leaning back in, redoubling her fellative efforts.

"Yes, we did," agreed Kurga, her grip tightening on Yua's cock as she hammered away at the moaning orc's prick. "She's going to be a mess by the end of this. My throat's going to be sore for a few days, it's only natural that her cock be sore as well."

As Ashe, Elaina and Kurga assaulted moaning Yua's dick, Sarla had gone over to Valru, who was still recovering from her multiple orgasms. "Are you okay?" asked the elf, squeezing the shaman's tits as she lay down next to her.

"Yeah," replied Valru, smiling at the attention. "Just need a minute."

"Well, if you want, I could help you with that," offered Sarla, leaning over to kiss Valru. The shaman didn't resist, kissing back hungrily as their breasts pressed together. Sarla's hand slid down to the shaman's ass, pulling her closer as the two kissed. Valru moaned into the kiss, grinding her body against the mage's.

With three women taking care of her cock, Yua knew she wouldn't last long. Her cock throbbed angrily, sandwiched between Ashe and Elaina, lips and tongues bathing every inch of her meaty dick in spit. Whatever precum wasn't immediately caught by the two slurping mouths rolled down the length of the veiny prick to either reach the Kurga's pumping hand or the two slurping mouths below.

"I'm going to cum!" she grunted, arching her ass and thrusting her hips forward.

"Here it comes!" cried Elaina, her mouth closing around Yua's head as the orc's cock erupted in her mouth. Ashe had her mouth on the orc's fat balls as she came, eager to get as much out of the lithe rogue as possible.

With Sarla and Valru making out nearby, grinding their cunts against the other's legs, Yua had quite the show in front of her, making her release that much more potent. She whimpered breathlessly as her body was wracked by waves of bliss, spurt after spurt of thick, ropey jizz being immediately swallowed by Elaina's expert mouth.

Yua groaned contentedly as she felt Kurga's hands now on her diminutive chest, teasing and tugging gently on those rock-hard nipples of hers. Pleasure threatened to overwhelm her, but she was too busy enjoying the feeling of Kurga's hands on her tits and the two women down below who gobbled up her cum as though their lives depended on it.

"Three times you've cum this evening," breathed Kurga, licking Yua's earlobe as she continued to fondle her tits. "New record, eh?"

All six women laughed for a moment as they got up, exhausted. They saluted the crowd, picking up their clothes and heading out.

"So, you three want to grab a bite?" Sarla offered the orcs as they made their way back to the dressing room.