Drake and Rohan

Story Info
Drake helps his father with much needed release~
1.4k words
4.45
9.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Micie
Micie
14 Followers

I was deep in my coding homework, when I heard shuffling from downstairs. Checking my watch, I realized it was far too early for dad to be homme, so I assumed Faye had come home early. Smiling a bit, I went back to my homework, assuming he'd come to me, getting somewhat hard as I wondered if he'd be willing to fool around a bit. He usually was.

Though I was surprised when I heard the stairs, and footsteps passing my room. Shrugging, I focused back into my coding, until I heard more shuffling, this time at the room next door, our dad's office.

"Dad?" I muttered, more to myself than the house, and got up to see what he was doing home so early. Maybe for lunch or something. Or maybe he finally went remote like we've been asking him to, that commute was killer.

Moving from the bedroom, I moved towards the office, a strange energy taking over me, as I hesitated at the door, as if I was doing something wrong, as if I hadn't been in the office a hundred times. I gulped, slightly pushing the door open, as it wasn't closed all the way. "Dad?"

He was hunched over the desk, arm moving furiously, leaning towards his computer screen. On the screen where two almost identical twinks, on a bed, one fucking the other while they made out. They sorta looked like us...if we had tattoos or didn't dye our hair. "Dad?" I repeated, walking in, half hard from the scene in front of me.

"Oh jeeze, Drake!" He turned, half panicked, giving me a clear view of his hard cock, which my eyes snapped to immediately on instinct. He was large, larger than Faye or I, and so thick, could something like that even fit? "Sorry, Drake I didn't know you were home." he muttered, but I hardly heard him, looking up at his bearded face, kind eyes, gentle wrinkles. The man that gave his whole life for us, sacrificed his own happiness for us. He watched me, embarrassed, but what on earth did he have to be embarrassed about?

Gently, licking my lips, I padded forward, sliding down on my knees before my father, looking up at him, my face between his legs, next to the cock that gave me life, dribbling precum. "Oh daddy..." I muttered, placing my hands gently around his dick, rubbing his glans. "How long has it been?"

He gulped, watching me, unmoving, sweet face flushed read. "Years..." he whispered.

"Oh, dad, no..." I say, with a frown, shifting my face so my lips were almost kissing his head. "I'll take care of you from now on."

I kissed the precum dribbling down his cock, savoring the taste on my tongue, before slowly taking my father into my mouth. He groaned, making my cock twitch against my fleece pajama bottoms, as he began to gently pet my hair. "Oh baby boy that feels amazing..."

This encouraged me to take more of his sizable length into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his glans, as he continued to rub the top of my head. I could feel him gently pushing me, as I looked up at him lovingly, his eyes closed, moaning gently as I could feel the tip of his cock reach the back of my throat.

A little disappointed I was nowhere near the balls that had made me, I instead let some of my spit dribble from my mouth, and started stroking his cock, while also beginning to bob my head up and down, sliding my tongue all around his cock as I did.

He began slightly humping into me, in rhythm with my sucking, and I could tell he was getting close by his increasing speed. "Baby, I..." He muttered, and I purred onto his cock, I needed him to cum for me, to release all the things he kept pent up for us. Show him how much I appreciate him, love him.

So I picked up my pace, taking as much as I could, and soon, he was holding me firmly against his cock, groaning as he pumped would be siblings down my throat. I kept him in my mouth, still lapping my tongue around his cock, as it softened, before slowly crawling up to my dad's lap, his hands gently exploring my back, as I pressed my lips into his, sharing his taste as our tongues danced.

His fuzzy beard tickled my face, and I felt comfortable being pressed against his round belly, gently moving my hips against it, and wrapping my arms around his neck, trying to get closer. His hands moved from my back, and gently went under my bottoms, taking an experimental squeeze of my ass. I moaned into his mouth, grinding more frantically, needing him desperately. "Daddy, please take me."

One of his hands slid further down my ass, a probing finger going to my asshole, causing me to gasp, my body shivered, and my cock twitched. "We can't yet, baby boy. I don't want to hurt you."

I poutee giving him an annoyed look. "Daaaaaad."

"Hush, hush." He soothed, kissing my lips gently, and grabbing hold of me. "There's still something we can do."

In one swift motion, he stood, taking me with me, and carrying me off, towards his room, causing me to give a little gasp of surprise, before giggling and beginning to kiss him again, curious to see what he had planned for me.

We entered his bedroom, where he laid me out on his bed, and I giggled as I watched him shimmy off his pants and underwear, and tossed his polo aside, revealing his manly hairy chest. "Sit up for me." He smiled, crawling onto the bed with me, and I complied with a grin, as he slowly lifted up the hem of my shirt, raising it up over my head.

I gasped, as his lips latched to one of my perky nipples, the second they were revealed, as I let my shirt fall away from me. He began kissing down, as I held myself up for him, muttering for him to keep going and once he reached my pants, he gently hooked his fingers on the hems, and tugged. I lifted up my butt, letting him fully undress me, as my cock came into view, leaking, as my breathing went heavy, at the sight of my father tossing my pants to the side.

"You look gorgeous, Drake." My father said, rubbing my sides, as he leaned forward and kissed me gently. "Roll onto your side."

"What're we doing, daddy?" I ask, letting him shift me, as he laid up close against my back, his cock, hard once more, rubbing against my needy ass.

"I'm going to fuck you, darling boy." He cooed into my ears, one hand reaching from under me to play with my nipples, the other gently touching my cock, and stroking it. "But we need to get you ready to take my cock in your ass."

With some shifting, he placed his cock between my thighs, and began to gently start humping into me, nibbling my ear, as he played with my nipples and cock. I moaned, pressing my legs against his cock to give him more to rut into, as he picked up speed, fucking against me with ragged breaths. It felt like his cock was forcing my climax closer with each thrust, hitting my gspot, and making my legs shiver. I squirmed against him, feeling my balls tighten as my orgasm was fast approaching. "Daddy..." I moaned loudly.

"Cum for me, baby boy." he answered, voice ragged, as he pumped against me, hard. "Spray it all over."

I shuttered, crying out in pleasure, as I came hard, sending it all over his bed, and he continued to fuck between my thighs before grunting hard, still stroking my flaccid cock, as he pressed his hips deep against me, and came all over my legs.

We both breathed heavy, as my eyes slowly, hazily, moved to the door, where I saw the form of Faye, who looked particularly pleased with what he had just watched. We both locked eyes, and I gave him a tired smile. He blew me a kiss, and left me to join my dad into sleep, curled up into his arms, resting my face against his chest.

Micie
Micie
14 Followers