Drake the Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Drake life is on the line.
2.3k words
3
1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days have passed and Drake is in his room alone, waiting the next time he gets to see his queen and these days turned to weeks of waiting and fantasizing, otherwise excessing until he became rigged with muscles building a lethal strength to brawl with lions.

His eyes lit up in excitement and felt all the hate and resentment he had built up for the queen to be fading away as she entered his room covering her breast with a gossamer piece of fabric that keeps slipping on her soft skin from the shoulder revealing more than intended every once in a while that kept Drake focus sharp and instilled on every part of her amazing being and wrapped silk piece around her waist to the knees, dragging a scarf hanging from her back attached to a silver collar, he sought a devil in an angel clothes, in amazement he kept looking as she walked toward him he was looking at her thighs through the transparent silky fabric. standing next to him, he raised his head to look at her eyes, she smiled and he was locked in her charm.

Coming with the intention to Delegate a mission for him, he was ready to do anything to have her again that earned her smile knowing he is in her hands to play with, touching his face and then holding it only to give him a soft kiss on the mouth saying that's my favorite servant, don't disappoint me. Replying by assuring her that he won't.

Drake was assigned a hit man for her majesty, his potency, and discreetness in making the kill qualified him for a head hit man that is for big targets, this one was a merchant and suspected to be a spy from another nation to know whereabout the city and its status. His name is Qu Lee, a smart short foreign guy who is very low on profile with dim features, blunt and hard-to-read expressions. Drake kept spotting and watching his habits and the people he met to identify his network and the nation he is working for; it was hard to allocate his network as a merchant he would meet a lot of new faces every day, which made it harder to confirm the suspicions or not, Qu Lee had no business or interest in the city other than selling his merchant and delegating shops to offer his products paying a rental fee. The situation stayed the same for 2 weeks but on the day 15 of the operation Drake caught him meeting a foreign guy in the narrow alleys handing him money and a message, Drake followed the foreign guy to his destination only to spot him going in the kingdom where he killed its general and left his wife widow in a distance from his target, a wave of thoughts overwhelmed Drake that immobilized him and lost him his target.

Back to the city he went and found that Qu Lee has left his spot earlier that day and what made it more interesting is that he was missing in the following week, only to be found dead outside of the city. Drake was disappointed that he got nothing good to report the queen of, he went on an impossible mission to the kingdom of Nero to find the guy he spotted with Qu in millions where if they catch him, they will make him suffer horribly for killing their beloved general.

Drake was walking in the streets wearing a grey hood to not be recognized and his long beard helped in his disguise, he sought that the guards were everywhere in the Kingdome and they were alarmed searching in people's faces to find their target, Drake noticed two guards he worked with standing on a small wooden stage observing everyone passing. He gave a quick look; the two guards' eyes were on him passing by and they started following him. going into the main streets helped him to lose the guards and mingled with the crowd and later changed his hood to a dark brown that was customary of a mystic in the city to escape suspicion, Drake was thinking about where he can possibly find that man and he thought to search in the markets and The street of Avelor, where all rich merchants and jewelry houses are, but going in that street was impossible because it was loaded with guards so he took the roofs and started watching the coming and going. Two weeks passed and there was no trail for this guy nor any helpful information to lead him Drake lost hope and decided to leave this mission behind him going back to the queen empty-handed, he noticed that the guards were closing the city doors and heard from the commoners sitting by the road that the city is on lockdown nobody can get in or out.

Drake took his measures and stayed low thinking they were searching for him but in fact, there was a raid of spies in the city that later Drake found to be the servants of the queen she had sent at least hundreds of them, and most of them were caught and their heads were sitting on the walls of the Kingdome, it looked terrifying.

One week away from the lockdown the gates were open and city movement was regular again after the streets were empty and patrols of guards swiped the whole city, Drake waited three days before he left the city with the message that Qu Lee handed to the foreign guy.

It was Drake's intention to leave on day 2 from the gates opening but he spotted his target by mere coincidence in the market and started following him to arrive at an alley where he was taking a piss, Drake snuck behind him putting a knife to his throat and covering his mouth "Don't try to move" Drake said.

He started integrating him about Qu Lee's death and what type of message did he hand him and to whom?

It required Drake to put a knife in that guy's left leg to speak up, following a knife that was going down from his neck to his other leg Drake asked him about the whereabouts of the message stopping at his leg, he got it out of his pocket and it was an order of supplies, not a message but it looked like the message he spotted.

Drake wasn't convinced and gave his other leg a stab and asked again about the real message, screaming he said "it's not with me I gave it to another guy and I don't know where is it, I swear on king Nimbard name" these were his last words before his throat was cut open.

Drake has lost his horse but he bought another one with the money he got working there as a smith assistant helping the master Blake who admired his work and rewarded him generously with a bag of money, riding to his city looking back on one thing he wanted to do but was afraid of, that is to see his wife Kate for one last time. He hurried to kick the horse fearing that he would change his mind and go to see her.

To the city he arrived, he stood in front of the castle and nobody recognized him because of his long beard, he said it's me, Drake, to which they responded: "fuck off or you will be dead".

He named The guy who brought him to the castle for the first time and told them to ask him, one guard went to check in and there was Hogh ordering the guard to open the door for him entering the venue he sought the queen in black far away standing on the palace entrance plateau, He dismounted from his horse and marched toward her taking a kneel near her he got kicked in the face and left to the ground, the guards dragged him to his room and locked it and starved him for two days, Drake was devastated and lost all means to clarify his situation. He wanted to see the queen to explain but that wasn't going to happen...

Drake was brought to the queen after 1 week to explain his situation or he will be left to rotten in the 4 walls so called his room or jail, Drake couldn't distinguish.

Kneeled and in chains, he was Infront of her sitting on the throne, she said you have 5 minutes to explain why you disobeyed me and acted on your own, don't ever think you are more than a slave.

Drake with a pale face stared silently at her, thinking and regretting what he has done for her and the life he has given up there in Nero all his fantasizes were crumbling down, three minutes have passed and no word came out of his mouth while the queen was staring at him, everything in those five minutes standing was set up from where the guards had forced him to kneel to the stance she was in; the look, the energy of dominance and ruthlessness she was projecting, being good at acting and taking stances was one of her best qualities using his hunger and compromised mental focus to break him to her will and take his soul away.

One minute was left and Drake Said desperately, I did it for you bitch, the guards marched to fuck him up but she pointed to them to stop.

You did what for me?

"I went to Nero city to catch a spy," he said, she already knew that but acted otherwise.

What took you so long there and how can I know that you are not in alliance with our enemies?!

He got the message out of his pocket and raised his hands, the guard took it to the queen. As she finished reading it, she ordered them to let him loose as that paper contained secret information about Drum City itself, and in the realization that this paper didn't reach Nero's royal family, she was relieved and ordered the guards to unchain him and serve him good food in his room. "It's a Jail," Drake said to her. She ignored him and he was escorted by the guards and served his food.

Time has passed and Drake wasn't really aware of how long he had seen her. Sexy and amazing looking she was entering his room escorted by a guard, after a turnaround in the room making a stop near the window, she told him that they have checked and the guy he took the message from was dead; she had a suspicion that he might have written the paper himself to convince her of his loyalty.

Being a sister of three brothers who hated her because she was their dad's favorite, she lost trust in everyone and ruled with power but never got anyone near her, she couldn't compromise herself to risk and that was her belief from childhood.

You will be rewarded and punished at the same time for disobeying and calling me a bitch. Also giving me, valuable info you will be rewarded with eating my pussy and if you do it good enough you can fuck me, tailing his mission.

What's my punishment then? Drake asked.

And she looked at the guard as he was taking off his armor.

Before Drake could say anything, her pussy was rubbing against his nose saying, I will make it easy on you if you focus on me ....

Eyes on her eyes while taking off her breast glide, trying to stand she pushed him down with her knee to the ground walking over and unwrapping the final piece of cloth on her body and throwing it in the air, gliding to his mouth positing her naked pussy in touch running it over in movement of her pelvic, she was aroused and playfully kind with her breast as she grabbles and push them biting her own lips, the guard made Drake's legs fly and introduced his dick in his ass after a spit or two pulling his insides, she was enjoying his suffering face and his pain made her excited, she resided and let him do the work sitting on her four he gapped her by the ass and continued eating her pussy out to escape thinking of what is been done to his back. He ate furiously and had her come twice while the guard has done 3 rounds in his ass, finishing his fourth Drake started to cry and in pain, he was most alive.

The queen got up and laid on his bed and told him to claim his earned fuck, approaching her he was hungry for her ass, she saw that in his eyes enticed by his anger and lust for revenge, she let him fuck her in the ass. Later she regretted that as he rippled her inside and made her love the pain from the fucking. Screaming in laughter after a round of hard fucking letting his monster out and rapidly flicking her clit making her rain on him. Her asshole got used to his dick going in and out eager to take more; in spasm, she was left as he flicked her clit even more. Letting his dick out before he cum inside, it was all over her breast and she started eating it out in pleasure and gratification.

Drake was worn out and collapsed beside the bed and carried to the palace physician, his body couldn't take it with the starvation and all that fucking. He was later unconscious for 2 weeks and all the queen had said when they told her that he might not survive is "He is weak and that's his problem" The maids got used to how cruel she was but this time she was surprisingly curler and in whispers they said she must love him because there was strong emotion in her response.