All Comments on 'Drank Some Wine, Smoked Some Pot'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuck!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh Wow BTB trolls won't like this story. Expect a lot of shity comments about it.

I liked it it's a well considered story and has a happy ending. Didn't spot any real typo or gramma problems.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Wow! A realistic story with people acting like real people act! You know, making mistakes, feeling guilty, reconciling, forgiving, thinking through problems! You know what this means, right? It means that the Legions of ANON, the BTB Mafia and the cadre of "no-writing experts" will decent upon you like a plague of locusts!

.

"Nooooo! Life is black-and-white! People are all simple like meeeeeeee!" they will declare. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth! And some name-calling.

.

GREAT story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't know about this one

So not caring about RAAC or BTB. What throws me is that she had a couple glasses of wine in a short period of time and she had a joint and that is all it took for her to cheat on her husband with a guy she says she doesn't even like. All because in college pot made her giggly? She admitted she knew exactly what she was doing and she knew it was wrong but because it was "just fun" it was OK to cheat?

What happens the next time she has a drink with the coworkers? Who gets to lay her next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m as conflicted as Bob.

I too don’t believe Jan or Morrison. I would want to know more about this cocksuckers campaign to fuck Jan.

It’s missing, and it subtracts from the story.

~Enkidu

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Weak as piss story, but that is fairly normal of KKs take on infidelity. Reconciliation at any cost. Even though she had several glasses of wine and a joint or two. That is no excuse for cheating. What the hell was a married woman drinking and taking drugs with a single man for??

My bet she wanted some strange and got it’ll

The storyline does not work for me. She cheated, full stop.

The story was well written though and that saved a point. But the plot was horrendous and that cost you 3 points.

Scores 2/5

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Nope, the question is did she really go to her parent's house Friday night or did she hookup with Vince again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only Time will tell

"You will never regret this," she said. Well, as they say...Trust but verify and always take out insurance.

In this story's case, if you believe the the wife and the affair partner it was a one-time pot inspired fucking. So, besides the offer of a hall-pass and a spanking and sex I didn't see anything else that the wife offered to "make this up" to her husband.

If she's serious that she'll work to never cheat again then you'd think she'd offer to sign a post-nuptial agreement that would penalize her for any future cheating while they're still married. Definitely would help the husband feel better about the decision for reconciliation and any future remorse should she fail to live up to her promises...again. This should always be a requirement for a reconciliation.

Maybe she should offer to get tested for STD's to assure her husband that she didn't bring anything home from the one time fuck session. Essential element of Trust but verify. I find it noteworthy that she had the clarity of thought while "stoned" to insist her fuck buddy put on a condom but not enough to say no to the fucking.

How about offering to quit her current job and find a different job so she doesn't have to be around her one time fuck buddy again? It'd be good for her husband and her as well because you know its only a matter of time before her work associate brags about banging her to his co-workers and friends.

Perhaps she should resolve to limiting her drinking and or pot consumption in the company of her husband. Definitely no drugs or alcohol with work associates and/or friends since she has a low tolerance of saying NO when impaired.

Cheating spouses are always big on making promises but rather vague on specifics on how they're going to make up for indiscretions.

Good story, thanks for the read!

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
LPN

Said it all (except I'd use descend instead of decent 😀), very good realistic and believable story about normal people. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LPN

You write well, but it's foolish to think that people who don't write are less capable of commenting intelligently. Very few people cook at a professional level, but they know a bad restaurant meal when they eat one. Grow the fuck up.

As for being realistic, what to do with the adultress is a question, but I can't imagine not taking a pound of flesh from Morrison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
so, just an ordinary woman then?

A couple of glasses of wine, a joint and voilà instant slut.

Of course the cheater apologists will flock to the defense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And just imagine

The situation when pot becomes legal all over ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wife cheats, trashes on her oaths, humilates her husband, gives him countless sleepless nights and momentsof insecurity as gifts but still the hubby "forgives" her(i'm afraid that word reeks of patriarchy) takes her back thinking it was a one-time thing or a two-time thing or a thousand-time thing(coz to forgive is divine, eh?). Now thats a REALISTIC story. Hurrah!

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago
Anon 3/17/21

It wont change the situation one bit. Pot isnt some I didnt know what I was doing ,blackout, date rape drug. It is a mood altering drug but you dont lose all control of all your faculties, it does however lower your inhibitions but doesnt erase them completely. It is on par and comparable to alcohol but doesnt make you blackout and forget what you've done while high, and alcohol has been leagle since the end of prohibition. But enough about the devils lettuce lol. This was a very good story and a believable raac. It was a onetime slip up made while under the influence. She was contrite and sorry about what she did and at least tried to figure out a way to move on in their marriage. I feel Vince got off scott free and deserved some form of retribution, but that doesnt always happen in real life. The story could at least had a scenario where either she or her and her husband run into him somewhere like Mcarthys and she figures out it wasnt so innocent on his end and takes appropriate measures for him knowingly hurting and putting her marriage in jeopardy.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Sorry, just not believable

She ended up alone with a guy and drank wine and smoked weed. Sounds a little too premeditated to me. She wanted something to happen and used alcohol and pot as an excuse. And the dumbass bought it as an "accident" after seeing her regret of what she might lose.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago
For K.K. on editing.

I enjoyed your story, so much so I gave it 5 stars. As for having anyone edit your stories. My suggestion is maybe you should do your own editing. You are the one that is guiding the story line. Some suggestions may be good to consider but most writers only need to proof read the story to find where there spelling is off or a word was dropped because there brain got ahead of there fingers, or as in my case it would be singular as in finger since I am a hunt and peck writer. Most just need help with grammar or punctuation or simple mistakes that drive me crazy like [he] instead of she or [he] instead of her, also [of] instead of off. It's easy to do even [on] for own. Everyone needs a little help but don't give up control of your creation. And don't be afraid of your instinct to come to a different ending, if it doesn't feel right then don't worry about the negative commenters. Just like Sinatra's, I Did it My Way, write it your way. Thanks for what felt like a real life story, when it feels right, it usually is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SORRY.

Just another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe you should really smoke some pot.

Might give you some idea how stupid this is.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

How does this tie back to the "End of the Affair" stories? There was no affair, it seems to be a one off mistake?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Dumb as fuck. Pot, really. Let me guess, you never inhaled? Idiot. Pot causing cheating. For fucks sake. Slut ray stories are more believable than this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

LPN, there is nothing realistic about this story unless there is more to the wife's character that wasn't delivered. No one just cheats because they smoked a joint. The entire premise is laughable, as is your comment.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 3 years ago

Well ...

at least she had fun destroying her marriage.

He said he was going to wait on ending their marriage.

He could always do that later.

Would that be before they started a family or after?

Is he sure she won't get "accidentally" pregnant to keep him?

What happens next time she's offered a joint?

Or more than one glass of wine, for that matter?

Too many questions?

I think so too.

No ratings from me.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Either I've been smoking some weak shit, or pot is no real justification for knocking boots with someone you're not married to. Shit, if adultery were something that she even had misgivings about, the more likely reaction would be to get paranoid and have a bad trip. Bottom line, at some level, she was fine with cheating. Apart from the magical aphrodisiac weed, rest of the story was pretty decent, if a little uneventful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh come on!!!

I have no problem with reconciliation and I think it could be warranted in this case, but she did little to earn it. The author using the Magic BJ seems to be a way to finish the story so he could meet the deadline. It's a plot device used over and over by others who have the desire but not the ability to write a decent reconciliation.

Should have followed Mainefiddlehead's lead and hold off submitting a story that clearly wasn't up to the author's standards.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Good story. I think The resolution was rather realistic. The husband used his brain and did some checking and found that the most of the story the wife told Was accurate

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Drink, drugs and sex were a dangerous combo for this couple!

5

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Jan comes across as a very gullible weak woman. Couple of glasses of wine a couple joints and she merrily drops her pants and fucks a work colleague while giggling to herself. After which she seemed to sober up rather quickly to drive home to her husband. Bob should probably be asking what happens the next time she has a couple of glasses of wine and a couple of joints when he's not around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done. Not great, but good.

It was all plausible. He fucked up by not following her Saturday morning. And if Morrison really wanted to get another shot at her he would have made some excuse why she needed to come over and pick up the phone herself, which the husband would have seen if he had followed her.

He also fucked up by not calling Jan's phone. Whoever was near it when it rang would have answered it to see if it was Jan trying to recover it. When Morison answered he could have claimed that Jan asked him to call, and then told him that he and Jan had an open marriage and he just wanted to get Morison's recounting of the sex in order to fulfill his voyeurism.

Another approach when grilling Morison was asking Morison what he planned to do if Jan was now pregnant. Anything other than reporting that he used a condom would reveal Jan was lying about significant details.

But its OK the way you did it. They probably won't make it unless they have children, and then it might only last until the kids are grown and gone. He will never really trust his wife again when she is out of his sight for any length of time and any social occasion. What if she needs to travel for a conference? What happens when he's out of town for a few days? How do they handle Jan going off to social gathers out of town, like weddings, that he can't attend? And how to they cope with the reality that he will never be comfortable with her ability to resist future inadvertent opportunities to drink and/or get high? Is Jan suddenly immune to the affects of alcohol and marijuana?

Could go either way. Thanks for the effort.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"I have no way of knowing if he set out to seduce her" - If she's telling the truth he did; he suggested she stay and have some wine; he offered her a joint; he kissed her; he took off his pants.

/

"If I make the wrong decision, which wrong decision would cause me the most regret." - I agree that a wrong decision to divorce would cause the most regret. If you don't divorce and regret it, you can STILL divorce. If you divorce and regret it, there will likely be no do-overs.

/

"she pulled down my pajamas and underpants" - Who in the hell wears underpants with pajamas?

/

I think I'm considered part of the Morality Brigade, but I have no problem with this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Since its seems that a lot of authors on lit lack experience with relationships and life in general it might be a good idea to use google more for research. Three glases of wine and a shared joint doesnt make you forget your life and who you are, especially since it was obvious from the story that she was used to drinking. And then from out of her hear stoned (on 1/2 a joint) to instant sober... it just comes off as silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Reconciliation is hood for some but not for me personally but I get it . He should’ve after making up his mind to forgive tell her she would need to leave her job because he could never believe that she worked with this guy every day but want still fucking him but being more careful to not get caught. If she disagreed than tell her you would get an attorney to charge the company with alienination suit against then both even if it didn’t go anywhere but to just out the two of them. Basically if they worked together every day I couldn’t believe they would never fuck again and that would be no way to live .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I knew when I saw the original author line up for this "challenge" that there would be a whole lot of RAACing going on. And you elitist authors didn't let us down.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

If I could, I'd rate this 4.5*. I was fine with the general story and quality of writing but the ending was a little too "smooth" for me. I'd also like to know about the ups and downs" you anecdotally mention as well if the stayed together and had kids... 4*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

Nice story, my friend. Thank you, and I hope to see another from you soon. Randi.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Good story, but I don't think he should have let Morrison slide. Jan is the cheater as she is the married one, but Morrison knew she was married when he made his play. I consider a cheater's lover just as culpable, if not more so, than the cheater if he is aware that she is in a relationship.

looking4itlooking4itabout 3 years ago

Good story and I hope all but the most fanatical will see that you treated cheating and reconciliation with care. My issue, however, is to question if one brief afternoon or drunken/stoned sex is really an affair. In my op8nion

looking4itlooking4itabout 3 years ago

Sorry, iPad operator error. Just to finish my statement, an affair is a multiple occasion set of meetings, sexual and otherwise, that is without knowledge or consent of the partner. That’s why I don’t think that a poor decision in a substance influencing state of mind is an affair. However, I did enjoy the story and am glad you still tell stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not as good as your other works, rushed in my opinion ,there was a good story in there , it just failed to realize. keep it up KK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Run of the mill stupid wife story

It could just as easily have been the husband. Drink some wine, smoke some pot, become stupid and fuck up. What's new? Uninspired writing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 3 years ago
Excellent as far as I’m concerned

I forget the statistic, but most couples facing a cheating spouse don’t get divorced, and it’s only in their Walter Mitty dreams that the cheated upon gets viciously attacked.

The real internal debate is always, “am I better off without them.”

Excellent story.

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed it. Please post more stories, soon.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 3 years ago

This was a very good story from the master. KK has been near or at the top for almost 20 years. I read his old stories over and over. Thanks for posting.

blackIceo1blackIceo1about 3 years ago

Might be the first KK story I've read - very delighted at the entire thing! Classic line LOL

"... She picked it up and put it to her nose.

"God, I love man smell," she said."

Definitely looking for more writing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 3 years ago
Subpar Writing From a Master

I don't quarrel with the reconciliation ending. I wouldn't have quarreled with a BTB finish. it's the " how " of the decision that was meh' . The story NEEDED to show the potential void that made the narrator unwilling to leave her or " how" his lying, spouse turned over a new leaf. Check 'Susan' by this selfsame author where I understood why an infuriating wife is worth the risk entailed in playing the long game and waiting out the storm(s) of her destructive tantrums, hoping for better days.

Are better days ahead for KK? I honestly don't know. There are flashes of the sterling author he used to in all recent but chinks and potholes appear in the narrative and the sublime reading experience hiccups down to lesser tier. He needs an editor. Here's hoping KK gets one.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

An interesting story which shows how apparently sensible people can really mess up, but how things can be resolved. I liked it, it worked well, 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is from a male who has been drunk only twice and never used pot so her actions sound too stupid to be real this old fart but I've seen how others acted in both of those situations so that was believable to me. The part about spanking his wife as a sign of acceptance of her apology for cheating on him was against everything acceptable to me because it was done in anger and deliberately.

carvohicarvohialmost 3 years ago

I like reconciliation stories!!! Well done.

carvohi

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - I do not like RAAC stories unless there is an extremely compelling reason, along with remorse and repentance on the part of the cheater.

bigurnbigurnover 2 years ago

Everyone's accolades make no sense to me. The Wife should have never stayed for a drink or anything else, once she realized that she was alone with a coworker that she didn't know all that well. She put herself into the situation purely by her own choice to spend time alone with him. Deciding to have a drink and smoke a joint were choices that she made fully knowing how she had reacted in the past. Knowing all of this; She had to be aware of the likelihood that sex would happen... She is just another slut making excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been in that situation, not exactly the same but close. I tried, really tried but the trust was gone and it was tearing me up. We have a child which was one of my considerations. In the end I filed and we divorced. She hates me and plays games with the child for when it is my time. Yet in retrospect I should have divorced her right away. I am much happier. These authors who do this RAAC writing I have to wonder if this is their fantasy or if they have had it happen to them. I feel it is a sick fantasy for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not one of your better but well written.The best compliment I can say is that this story has a real life scenario and ending,which makes it readable. Especially the husband questioning why she was in the position for the sex to happen to start with. As for myself and most spouses, male or female, would not except, alcohol,drugs etc., as an excuse. It simple would not be possible if one does not put themselves in that position. Myself in the husbands position would have a hard time reuniting. Something about TRUST would have something to do with that..She did not confess,had to be found out,which means she really did not feel she did anything really wrong. So the next time would be just around the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After all that she still did not swallow him? Fuck…ditch the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It wasn't deliberate because she had a toke and accidently fell on another guys cock. Just the kind of person you can count on long term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck…she knows that when she smokes pot she has no control of herself..she is with a male who is not her husband and sits with him and drinks…then she smokes pot too! Well I am sure it wa sore mediated so she could avoid accepting blame and blame it on the pot! And the writer/MC is the biggest cuck to take her back!before kids it will be easier to divorce…after kids …well he has just fucked himself in the ass!!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

You let your wife cheat on you without repercussions, that makes you a cuck. Facts...

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again.

He seduced her and she responded. Jan had choices and she made them.

I’d still kick her to the curb, divorce her for adultery.

Afterwards, if l wanted her still. Start seeing her again and see if the same feelings exist. If not, off she goes. If so, date her but take your time before deciding anything

Still 2/5

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A nice simple she cheated story, it puts the question of how do you get over? Past? you’re partners cheating. I’m somewhat surprised that I,v never read a story on here that has she being a good old sex toy for hubby to stay and not go separate ways!

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Oh! You were stoned? Why didn’t you say so?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

Just wait until wifey gives birth to baby #1, then the boot will be on the other foot. Or am I being a tad cynical? 4 stars and thanks for sharing.

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Good story. A one time slip that could be, and was, forgiven.

5*.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

No sé que fuman estos personajes de literotica, pero la marihuana y el alcohol no causan un efecto lascivo o algo así, de hecho da sueño.... Ganas de dormir.

Solo por si acaso...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Came off as quite realistic depiction of a one time slip ignoring the smoking pot excuse.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So it's like nothing ever happened and she even keeps working there?

Oh I forget they both said it was a mistake

argomez99argomez9910 months ago

This is perhaps the most realistic LW story I've ever read.

RuttweilerRuttweiler6 months ago
Didn’t work for me

The MC didn’t seem real or sympathetic to me. It’s as if he knew he was in a cheating wife story and immediately jumped to that conclusion. That it was cheating is beside the point. The story is not about their relationship, it’s all about him being butt-hurt.

Boring.

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

Too simple and too much unresolved.

She chose to get drunk and high knowing what she was like and she did it with a guy she didn't even like.

Bull pucky.

She also just keeps working with the guy and everyone is just fine with it?

Sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous