Dranzid Drops By

Story Info
Dranzid the Demon visits a woman at night.
2.7k words
4.11
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seizer
Seizer
2 Followers

Something didn't feel right. She was tired, but thirsty, and knew she wouldn't fall asleep until she got up and got some water. Super cozy in her pink flower flannel pajamas, she made herself scoot her legs out from under the covers and put her feet on the floor. It was dark, which was how she preferred it, and she made her away across her room to the door knowing exactly where it would be. Some of her co-workers thought she was weird for living alone and preferring a bedroom with no windows, but she knew what she liked and had no regrets on either count. She drifted into the hall and headed towards the kitchen... she had a nice refrigerator with filtered water, and she made frequent use of it and it's soft blue glow to find her glass to fill. It did, like always. She raised the glass to her lips, savoring the cool water as it slid past her throat. Excellent.

Every light cut out at once, bathing the kitchen in darkness. Through the far window, she saw the faint glow of the moon. Darn, but at least she had gotten her drink before the power went out. Doubt set in, as she noticed the neighbor's lights were still on. Had someone cut the power to her house? Her mind raced. Who had she upset enough to cut her power lines? Ok, maybe it was just the breaker. Did a fuse blow? Or was it that nerd she had shrugged off last weekend... was he really pyscho enough to cut her power lines? Did he get into her house, somehow, and to her breaker box? No. She was being paranoid. She was tired, and she was going to go back to bed and get a good nights sleep, and her phone was already charged so she would be waking up on time to it's alarm, power or no power. She walked back to her room, confidently reaching for the doorknob by memory to let herself back into the room. She closed the door behind her, and walked over to her bed and got into it. She reached over to her phone to make sure she had her alarm set properly. She hit the power button on the phone to light up the screen. Her phone did not turn on.

"I have that effect on electrical systems." She froze. The voice was deep, relaxed, and otherworldly. She was supposed to be alone. Her phone was not working and she could not use it to call for help. After a frantic second of indecision, she jumped up out of her bed and bolted for the door, finding it would not twist within her grasp, and might as well have been part of the wall. It melted out of her hand, and she realized in horror it had literally become a part of the wall.

"You now... I can actually hear your inner voice. I can sense what you are feeling, as clearly as my own senses. I live for taking in such delicious experiences as the one you are having now. You have absolutely no clue how aroused your terror has me right now... but you are about to find out."

She didn't even know what to do, and slumped to the ground quietly, leaning against the wall where the door once was.

"I actually have some excellent news for you. Many demons feed only on terror, horror, despair, and the like. I'll admit I have a taste for those things... but the things I love most in a victim is lust, helplessness, shame in enjoying their own victimization so much. I will make you feel so good you will wish for death as an escape from the shame of being hopelessly subservient to your body's relentless demand for everything I will put you through."

"This can't be real," she thought to herself, "I'm just having a bad dream."

"Not a bad dream, but an excellent one. My name is Dranzid, and I'll be your dream master for tonight. The wonderful part about me visiting you in your dream is that if I accidentally kill you, you will still wake up! Hah! But I do jest. You are very much awake... and I've never "accidentally" killed a victim... I'm a professional, and I've been doing this since before your pathetic human civilizations even began."

"No!" she cried. "I refuse to believe it! I demand that I wake up right this second!" She pinched herself, and was dismayed to find out that it felt exactly like any other pinch when she was awake. She felt something wrap around her ankle.

"Do come over here, and let us get more familiar", Dranzid purred.

She froze, once again, and realized she was unable to move, much like a ragdoll, as she was dragged gently across the floor, by... what? that was holding her by her ankle. As she drew closer to her bed, she felt something slip behind her back, wrap around her shoulder and down across her opposite waist, and lift her gently onto her bed, depositing her in front of... what? Who? Dranzid. The foul being hadn't just told her his name, but somehow burned it into her mind. Even though she had never seen his face in the light, it laughed silently in front of her in her mind's eye. "YES... I can implant thoughts directly into your mind." The sudden sense of the pure... invasion, of him being in there with her in her own mind, gradually started to sink in. "You will be invaded in more ways than one."

His arms reached foward around her, wrapping her in a hug from behind, as he sat on the bed, pulling her close into his lap. She felt his tongue slide against the edge of her left ear, his mouth against her neck, lips almost human, and yet vaguely reminding her of snakeskin. His left hand moved gently across her left breast, with his left index finger sliding it's tip to the tip of her nipple... she felt it slide away, followed soon after by his forefinger and thumb grasping that nipple, closing on it and giving it a slow hard twist. It wasn't just pain... it was SENSATION, and it flowed like echoing lightning to every edge of her helpless body. Dranzid cackled in glee.

"GOOOOOOD" he intoned. "Your body is such a beautiful instrument... it carries such a lovely set of sensations... I will return to you many times, any time I decide you will give me this wonderful experience as I desire it!" She was frighteningly aware of something hard behind her, vaguely cylindrical, nestled against her lower back, arising out of his lap. No. It was too big to be... and yet, from the thoughts he was implanting in her mind, she knew exactly what it was, and that it would soon be inside her. If she had control of her body right now, it would have been trembling in fear. NO! IT WON'T FIT! HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT THAT TO FIT! IT WOULD TEAR ME APART! YOU CAN'T! I FORBID YOU! I DENY YOU! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T!

She felt a sense of relief flooding through her... a sense of conviction that if she insisted hard enough that he not do it, then he could not. That was the trick! If she believed he could not do it, if she told him no, he would have to leave her alone! Suddenly, she was in control of her own body again. She went to raise her arm, and realized it was being held by a VERY strong grip around her wrist. The other was similarly immobilized. She screamed. The sound was beautiful and piercing, and she barely had time to consider what it meant that she was able to make it when she heard the maniacal laughter behind her and realized she was not "free" at all, but was merely free to struggle helplessly against the overwhelming strength of Dranzid.

"Does it feel good to struggle helplessly?"

She turned to stare him in the eyes defiantly. "I figured out how to take back control of my body. I will figure out how to escape from you!"

"Actually..." She realized she was frozen again... not in fear, but simply paralyzed. "I can toy with you all I want. I have the ability to freeze your movements at will, and I have the strength to contain you when you have your full movement." He let her move once again, still solidly holding her wrists in his large, snakelike hands. "I was the one that implanted the idea that defying me would give you your freedom." He grinned a huge toothy grin, and she realized with horror that it was still pitch black, and that everything she was seeing was images he was implanting into her mind. Just to prove the point, something she couldn't see slipped between her lips and into her throat. She tried screaming, but whatever it was muffled the sound. She had the overwelming sensation of being throat fucked by him... and yet his dick was down there, behind her back...

As the full weight of that hit her, and she remembered her utterly helpless situation, she felt whatever was in her throat jolt her head back around to facing away from him. She felt... another set of hands? No, there were too many fingers to be real fingers, and they were too long, and they wrapped all around her and held her out horizontally in front of him. She felt whatever it was wrap around her wrists as well and pull them to her sides, as his hands seemed to let go of them... and she felt his hand resting on her shoulders from behind. She realized that his unbelievably large dick was still against the small of her back, resting between the cheeks of her butt through her pajamas. Almost as soon as she had the thought, she sensed her pajama top being pulled open, buttons carefully giving way, and being tossed into a pile next to her bed. It was too much. Tears started streaming down her face. No. This is what he wanted. This is...

She felt him reposition his dick underneath her, sliding across her clit through her pajama bottoms. Panic started to set in. She was moved from horizontal to near vertical in front of him, with her mouth facing up, full of... whatever it was... twitching, pulsing, throbbing... she felt his hands drift down and pull down her pajama bottoms. NO! She tried once more to refuse him in her mind. YOU CAN'T DO IT! She felt the tip of his finger poke up into her pussy... exploring the sensations it brought forward within her. YOU WON'T FIT! I'M NOT THAT DEEP! She felt what she thought was a hesitance, and she found a spark of courage. I KNOW WHAT MEN LIKE... THEY LIKE BEING INSERTED UP TO THE HILT, AND I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH ROOM IN MY PUSSY! YOU WILL KILL ME, AND THEN I WILL HAVE ESCAPED YOUR TORMENT!"

After a fleeting moment of anxious suspense, she realized her mistake, and remembered how he loved toying with her, baiting her with false hope.

"I TOLD YOU I HAVE NEVER ACCIDENTALLY KILLED ONE OF MY VICTIMS!" he thundered. "I WILL LEAVE YOU TO WONDER WHETHER PERHAPS IF I KILLED YOU I MIGHT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR SOUL AFTER DEATH... BUT I HAVE A LONG, INTENSE FUTURE PLANNED FOR YOUR LIFE."

"But..." she stammered in her mind, mouth still full and unable to vocalize. "HOW???? HOW CAN YOU IMPALE ME WITH YOUR GIANT MEMBER AND NOT KILL ME???"

"MAGIC." She could FEEL him smile. "I have the power to cast a spell on any part of you that will make it nearly unbreakable, able to stretch, with a proportionate amount of pain, to fit any part of me." She could feel his smile growing even wider. "But don't worry so much about tonight... I'm just going to put my dick in your ass, and you're going to LIKE IT. You're going to love it more than you've loved anything ever before, and by the time I pull it out, you are going to be bawling with sorrow because it's gone and you miss the feel of it making you whole." She believed him. She BELIEVED him! She didn't TRUST that he was right... she KNEW that this is what would happen, from the knowledge he implanted within her. She found herself filled with lust for his monstrous dick in her tight, pink, human little ass...

She felt the magic, working it's way through her butthole... she felt the tip of his finger, poking it's way in, tugging down a little, and the feeling of her ass becoming magically slick, a magical lubricant that would let him through no matter how tight she was an no matter how hard and huge his dick was... She felt the tip of his dick pressing up against her tight little asshole. And then, it happened.

Her mind was spinning in ecstasy. In a split second, the tip of his dick had slipped into her asshole, plunged out the other end into her colon, and was now stretching it straight halfway up into her abdomen, magically unharmed due to his protective spells. He wiggled it back and forth, and she felt like her innards were being stirred like a cup of ramen. It was too much. She came at the mere thought of it... and she felt his finger, his amazing finger full of it's magic, stroking back and forth across her clit, arcing pleasure to it like nothing she had ever imagined. She felt whatever it was within her throat go DEEPER within her... she knew, from the thoughts he shared with her, as it plunged down her throat, down into her stomach, through the sphincter into her intestines, and through the maze that was her innards until it found the tip of his dick near where her large intestine turned into her colon, and felt it forming a mouth that was sucking on his dick...

HER MOUTH... how, what... he was granting her the use of the mouth on the tip of this ... appendage, and she felt overwhelmed with a desire more than anything to suck the delicious flow out of his giant throbbing dick as it violated her so deeply that... she found herself sucking with existential urgency and an otherworldly effectiveness... SHE WAS SUCKING OFF A DEMON! WITH A DEMONIC MEMBER OF INFERNAL PLEASURE! DEEP WITHIN HER OWN BODY! As she was overwhelmed with the sheer perversion of it all and overcome with a seemingly limitless jolt of shame, she realized he was getting off right then. Jarred back into her usual, limited experience of her own body and weak human abilities, she realized that he was cumming literally gallons of demonic semen, and that her small body could not contain the flood of ejaculate pouring forth out of his body.

She felt the invisible member pull quickly out of her throat, followed immediately by a flood of demonic semen, wretch after wretch... she felt a yawning void as he yanked his dick back out of her asshole, with gushes of cum leaking out after it, him resting his dick on the small of her back, stroking it a few times for good measure to milk the last of his seed out of it. She was overwhelmed by the pure shame of it... demon seed leaking out of every orifice connected to her digestive system (even her nose!), and her she found herself crying because she missed his dick in her ass more than anything in the world right then and would have begged for it back in her even if she knew it WOULD kill her. The moment passed.

Dranzid was stroking her hair. "My child," he said, "we will have many more times together. Be always ready for me. Yearn for me. Few mortals have the privilege of experiencing what you did just then... and fewer still of surviving it. The next time will be when it is." He was gone, just like that.

His seed had seemingly turned to water... her sheets were soaked. Had it been a dream? Was this all sweat? She had obviously orgasmed, but maybe she had a wet dream... The power! Was it back on?

She reached for her phone. It was working again... but there was a single picture added in the camera roll. It was of her floating in the air, butthole gaping wide open, suspended by something that wasn't visible in the picture.

Seizer
Seizer
2 Followers