All Comments on 'Drawn to the Flame Ch. 03'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, So good, but I wanted it to be longer it's amazing

SpoiltgoddessfanSpoiltgoddessfanabout 2 years ago

I'm always excited to see a new story from you. You hit a lot of my sweet spots.

CornixCornixabout 2 years ago

Best entry so far. Thank you for the submission.

I love how eloquently you describe her need to submit and the cruelty Holly has in wanting to "homewreck" purely as a demonstration of her superiority.

Long may this series continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing story, loved the build up to the meeting in previous chapters and the slow fall from grace. Can’t wait for the next instalment.

BulliedSubmissiveBulliedSubmissiveabout 2 years ago

As a submissive and someone so desperately addicted to my fetish for paying Women and the exchange of power between humans in all facets of life, your description of the abyss is wonderful. How I wish this was a novel rather than in a few poultry parts but I am always pleased to see any updates from you Alecta Shadow. Thanks for your time and effort in writing to entertain and titillate us. I’m excitedly awaiting future submissions from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story I've read in years. Hits so many wonderful fetishes.

I totally understood how Jenna felt, as if she was a building pushed over by a feather.

Please keep writing.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the lovely comments, folks, they truly do make my day!

There's no danger that I'll stop, believe me. There is one more chapter of Drawn To The Flame still to come, but The Thrill Of Defeat has many more before it's concluded, and I'll be writing many one-shots alongside these serialised stories as well. Cuckqueaning won't always feature - I try to keep a rotation of fetishes, but you can bet it's going to make very regular appearances, since it's one of my favoruites.

And Bullied, always lovely to hear from you. I'm a big fan of your stuff, so having you comment my stories is literal sci fi to me!

Venus_RaVenus_Raabout 1 year ago

Ich bin sexuell erregt und wünschte, ich wäre an Jennifer's Position, aber es ist mir sehr peinlich und es ist schwer zu akzeptieren, wenn jemand anderes dich durch Hilfsmittel zu einer devoten Person degradiert hat und dich jetzt als ihren Fußsklaven benutzt

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is so insightful to my own life! Thank you, author, I'd love to be your foot slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES