All Comments on 'Dream a Little Dream Of Me Pt. 01'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Wow, a new plot. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 * for one page.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Your writing talent feels like a big ol' tomcat, and words are mere mice. Compact, efficient, funny and utterly effective. Did I mention that you've got a tremendous imagination? And you can get the fruits of that imagination onto paper? 5+++++++/5!!!

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 2 years ago

CLIFFHANGER ALERT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Headed to cuckville, or whoreville? Either way, this is gonna suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! That's an interesting start, looking forward to next installment. Good job.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Mmmm. Something a tad different from the norm. Interesting. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story/conclusion. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another sick cuck story in the making.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Not sure where you are going, but intriguing start with promise. Some of his thoughts, observations and lines seem like an effort at humor that falls but flat like “It got sucked in like paper money into an automated cashier machine.” Are we in for a spoof or some drama?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Uh-huh- you've painted yourself into the proverbial corner. Let's see you get out of it......

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Damn guys I like everything you two come up with, but I am not a Cuck, or sharing kind of guy. I hope that isn't where this is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An odd way to deal with mental dysfunction. What if her dream was of being raped, and loving it? So many perverse, violent, pedophilic possibilities. Would they all be considered insignificant, just dreams? And is it really the dream that bothers him, or her acting out? She could have the exact same dream and just lay there, since all senses are centered in the brain. People who dream they are running are not standing up in bed running.

His abandoning the wife and their bed to assuage his discomfort is cowardly, and stupid. Even more so not getting professional help to deal with his erectile dysfunction and her dream psychosis. Your story is devolving into stupid people live fucked up lives, not much of a plot.

But your ending, presenting the hooded figure of her dreams, pulls this story out of the Loving Wives category and thrusts it into Science Fiction/Fantasy. Which is really lame: fantasy plots don't need to make any sense, exhibit any logic. Guess that takes a load off the writing challenge.

So I was going to wait to rate, but your cheap story telling device has been displayed and deserves evaluation. Maybe you can redeem yourself in following chapters. So far its just a cartoon. But thanks for the effort.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

I guess the rubber meets the road in the next chapter. Will she fuck Justin for real or will she send him packing and maybe the dreams will end and their marriage can get back on track? Time in for the next chapter to see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short to pass comment on, at least write a couple of pages, this is just an excerpt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting plot idea and competent prose. 5. I wish authors would quit using the "size" trope. Being big is generally a liability, not an asset. IRL, being "gigantic" is worse; almost no women want gigantic.

TnicollTnicollover 2 years ago

Great start. Gave it 5* but you’re going to get hammered for not disclosing that it is a multi-part story. Very interesting story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting, and I'm looking forward to the next installment. It's hard to believe that this was written by the same person who lit the "Burning Bed" dumpster fire.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

This could be a start to a good story. We’ll see where you go with it. Chapters about twice this length go over better here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@mikeyjb51…you say you’re not a duck or sharing type of guy. Tell me then, why the fuck are you reading stories in a category specific out wives having sex with others? Try the romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@tnicoll….look at the title. It says PT. 1 right there. So my guess is you can assume it will be a multi-part story.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Some of your readers have difficulty see Pt. 01 in the title. They don't appear to have very good reading comprehension. That would explain many of the inane comments too.

I'll wait for the completion of your story before scoring. I like most of your previous work.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Wow.... this was pretty interesting! 5 stars. I'm looking forward to the next - I think. I know it's your story, but I would hate to think that this was spiraling toward the man just sitting aside and letting his wife have the dream lover. Hoping he sends Justin away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

" Gave it 5* but you’re going to get hammered for not disclosing that it is a multi-part story. "

.

Funny, the version I see clearly states in the title that this is Pt. 01.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Tnicoll -

He does indicate it is a multi-part story. It is labelled "Pt. 1."

I am not rating the story until it is complete.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

I will withhold judgement. Too short to comment.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

i have had a second thought, dreams are so telling. If that is what she is dreaming he has a right to be hurt and distance himself. Dreams reveal alot.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not really sure what I think of this one yet. History around LW tells me to keep my expectations down, so we'll see.

And stop with this drivel " His cock swells in her, impossibly fat. So goddamn full."

Yeah its her dream but you wrote it for her, and honestly few of you can ever get beyond that cliched cornerstone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Tnicoll - the title says "Pt. 01", so the author has made it clear that this is a multi-chapter story.

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

are you going to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He never questioned if justin is real like a coworker or past lover. I would quiz her that first time. I would also lay down the law so that i planted some seed in her mind to hopefully ruin future dreams. Rather than great sex with justin she dreams of getting caught, watching justin beat to death and castrated, and her exposed as a cheating slut.

It would be very cold in the house for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unique plot, well scripted, overall Nicely done. Looking forward to part 2

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I guess I will wait until all the parts are in and then read the whole story.

One-pagers are not interesting.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Interesting. Let's see what happens.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Interesting situation thus far. I can see this going in several directions. Dreams are weird and there are several schools of thought about the meanings, if any, of various types of dreams. You have me intrigued, I look forward to the next installment.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Pretty good so far, you have my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a strange start, I’ve never read anything like it before, which is good. By the time this is finished I’m not sure if I’m going to love it or hate it but either way I’ve got a feeling it’s going to evoke strong emotions, which for a writer is probably a win.

Thanks for your time and effort. KS

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Please don't make this some cuck fantasy. It has too promising of a start.

I'm definitely in for now. Great start!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Just not making any sense at this point - hope the second part pulls it together...3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Re: Complete story - Each Part Two completes the story, there are multiple endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man that’s a hell of a story can’t wait to read the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES