All Comments on 'Dream Becomes Reality Ch. 03'

by Angiesteve69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why?? Isn't Emily wearing her engagement ring!!!???

Does Emily want to flirt around with no engagement to interfere???

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Great story. More chapters asap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story less and less with each chapter. It’s just a matter of time before the teacher gets so drunk that she has sex with someone else, again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think I've read way too many stories in the LW category because the moment I saw "girls' night out" I immediately thought something bad was going to happen, probably involving Steve and the gang and Emily doing something naughty that she shouldn't have. Thankfully none of that happened. :) Though if Jason wasn't there it looked like things could have gotten a bit out of hand. Emily seems to be unaware she's a fish swimming in shark-infested waters a lot of the time and enjoys the male attention too much.

That being said, as was demonstrated at the end of Tyrone's party, if you continuously engage with the droves of guys you attract, especially when you're drunk and a little reckless, you'll eventually attract the attention of a guy that doesn't quite know how to take "no" for an answer, like that Mike asshole. I suspect that if she doesn't take better care of herself in social situations, particularly when alcohol is involved, and especially when Jason isn't around, she's going to get into some really hot water some day. There's a reasonable chance she'll end up slipping and fucking some guy while drunk - or have her drink spiked then get raped - if she doesn't sort herself out and tone it down a few notches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngiesteve69@Angiesteve69
26 year old Sri Lankan male. I'm writing stories as a hobby. Huge fan of incest romance stories. Specially woman being older. So, all of my stories would be about them. My submissions are quite slow because I have to balance this with my studies. Thanx for all the readers. Kee...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES