Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
A fetish wish come true.
1.1k words
2.9
3.6k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood back up, I gleamed with pride for being the instigator of what was about to become bigger than I ever thought. Guys were coming in the house more and more and the atmosphere was getting intense and very interesting. Jeff, on his knees, was already sucking a huge cock from one of his close friends. Cum dripping from my hood was nice and salty as it ran down in my mouth.

A few couples came in at the same time and one couple directly came towards me as if they knew me. One of them came up and slipped his gloved hand underneath my raincoat to cup my balls. I was a bit surprised as I didn't recall meeting him before but once he started to gently rub my balls and thighs, I got excited again and I grabbed his tool and kissed him deep in his mouth.

Our tongues mixed and at that time, his partner came around from behind and introduced his rubber gloved hand under my raincoat to touch my hole. I moaned, I loved it, and the man I was French kissing grabbed my shaft. We were standing in the middle of the room as we were simply engaged in pure rubber sexual bliss. I enjoyed being fingered and said so to the man behind me. He immediately inserted his gloved finger inside of my hole and quickly pulled it out to bring the smelly glove to his nose.

I could see he loved it as he started rubbing the greasy slime on his lips and nose and groaned as he went down to his own manhood and brought himself quickly to the point of non-return. I loved it. A few minutes later, I had loads of cum raining on my jacket and waders. I took precautions not to drop any of their offerings and rubbed all their white gold carefully over my rubber gear making sure as I go, to make my waders shine with love juices.

The couple had other friends in the house, so I was left to myself for a moment. As I looked towards the entry door, I saw a group of guys coming in that were not like the others. Most guys wore rubber waders or knee-high rubber boots, but these 4 guys had on crotch high boots.

Some were leather and some were vinyl, but all were visibly cum-stained. It was obvious that they were used to the scene of gay sex orgies. They looked sexual.

They also were all wearing nylon stockings suspended by garter-belts. What looked like heavy rubber corsets matched each one's latex opera gloves. They were hot looking, and I started to walk towards them. By now the complete room had turned into a giant mating field. Everywhere I looked, bodies were tangled. Some were fingering assholes with their rubber gloves, and some were sucking or jerking hard cocks.

A couple guys were on all four with another guy fingering one ass and rimming the other. The scene was very intense and so was the smell that started to get hold of the space. A mix of warm rubber and unwashed manly stinks. It smelled like dirty sex as I recall saying to myself. The stinge was making me excited more and more.

I passed by a couple of guys, one of them was heavily pumping the other's ass. The cock pumping was glistening with streaks of white and brown slime. I could not help myself, so I extend my gloved hand and got a hold of the huge piston. A few ins and outs and my glove got covered with body secretions. This was the horniest moment yet to me. I sensed my cock dripping pre-cum as I walked towards the 4 men in high heels.

As I came up to the first man in heels, I immediately got a smell of wet fabric. The smell I get when I wear nylons in my boots for a many straight days. A smell of sexual pleasure. He was slim but with very big arms and a strong built I presented myself as being the host of the party and welcomed all four with full mouth kisses. All responded with tongue in mouth, and I liked that. They surrounded me and one of them put his hand on my back. He came closer to me and whispered he has seen the writing on my raincoat. As he spoke, he slipped his hand between my legs and grabbed my hard shaft. I froze and let out a groan letting him know I liked it.

With his other hand, he made me turn around and, letting go of my dick, he slipped his hand in between my ass cheeks and made it all the way to my rosebud. He rubbed it for a while, and I became self-conscious that I had not washed in almost ten days. I must have tensed-up or had a reflex move because he told me not to worry and that he liked it dirty.

With that, he pulled off his rubber hand from my ass and brought it to his nose, he moaned...

Then to mine. I got to sniff my asshole, which I loved. He rubbed the slime around my latex hood nostrils saying how I had to keep my smell around me. This got me wild. Meanwhile, the other three guys were playing with my cock and balls. One of them, the one with the red vinyl hip boots, got his glove between my butt cheeks and went for my button again.

The tallest one of the four pointed to a table in the middle of the living room. It was a low coffee table and I sensed that it was an invitation, If not a command. I started to walk towards it. I felt sexy and I loved it.

The red booted one of them let got of my ass and got a cushion from a nearby sofa and put it on the table. I was invited to kneel on the large surface and as I leaned down on all fours, my face, I realized, was exactly at cocks' height. My ass was also very available to anyone standing behind me. For a moment, I was scared.

The yellow booted trans was the first to present me with his tool and I took it wholeheartedly. I wanted it all. I needed it all. I was going to get what I wanted. I started to lick and suck on the beautiful cock that was in my face and I started to leak. Pre-cum started to flow from my dick like it had never done before. I was on my knees and semen was pouring out of me and puddling around my booted knees. I was in a different world and anticipating what would cum next.