Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
A fetsh wish come true.
1.3k words
4.29
4.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

My heart is pounding as I suck on this beautiful shaft and as I do, I get quick glimpses of what goes on around me. The two beds we had wrapped in latex sheets earlier on, when we got to the house, are now being used by at least a half dozen wadered men. Hot and horny guys having sex. I must be in Heaven.

All I see is glistening rubber waders and latex catsuits. Guys having sex with other guys. All of it is what I wanted to happen on this perfect weekend.

I love what I see. I get back to what I am doing. I have many boys around me wanting to have me.

They are intent on taking me and I am willing to let them. After all, I put this whole weekend together for this very reason. To be used and abused. At this moment, with my ass spread, on all fours, I have an unknown man finger my hole; feeling vulnerable is an understatement. This is the way I want it to be. I am so very hard it hurts.

As I suck on this man's cock, I pull my mouth off and lower my head to lick his balls, and as I do, the top of his boots touches my face. I can smell the deep stink of his sweaty boots. A mix of smelly feet and sweat soaked linings. I love it.

I tell him how I am totally into raunchy stinks. These words have an immediate effect on him because he gets right back into my mouth. He holds his hard meat firmly and pumps into my open lips a few times and shoots his load deep down my throat.

It makes me gag as his thick hot juices pour and pour. So much so, that it starts to run down on each side of my mouth. I so love it. He is satisfied and pulls out.

The one boy that is fingering my hole realizes he can now have access to me. He quickly brings his man pole to my face, holding it with his long latex glove. I open my lips to welcome him, he slips his finger in first.

I am surprised, as I start sucking on his gloved finger, I realize that it tastes of what I have been loving. His rubber glove was inside me moments earlier and the idea of sucking my own ass excites me to a new level. My eyes are closed, I enjoy, he makes a move and slips his already dripping cock in my mouth quickly joining his dirty glove I get the same taste from his hard tool. I think he must have been fucking one of his friends in the ass recently. I can taste the dirty feast. At least, I am happy to think it is what I am tasting. All my senses are hypered and I have an orgasm without touching myself. I let go of a massive load that ends on my waders and runs down to my knees. At that point, I am kneeling in my own cum. I scoop some of that fresh juice with my rubber gloved hand to spread on myself. I smear the cum on my bare skin between my rubber waders and latex chaps. Then all over my ass and balls. I want to be covered in cum. I have put this party together for this very reason.

I notice that many men start to gather around the table that I am kneeling on and I start to anticipate of what will happen to me. I feel good. I want it. It is the moment for me. I am ready. I need it. First, a finger is rubbing my asshole and then, a wet cock enters me.

The first one of the night. He must have been very horny because he only pumps a couple of times before he starts to cum inside me....

I feel the warmth of his juices filling me. He pulls out and is replaced by another one of our guests. This man is wearing waders and elbow length gauntlets only. Nothing else. I want him. He gently starts to finger my cum filled asshole, I feel his glove entering me. He finger-fucks my cum-filled ass and I know he enjoys as he comes close to my mouth and licks my hooded face. He pulls the glove out and brings it to my mouth. I want it.

I suck on his glove and the taste, a mix of cum and ass juice, gets me hard again. As I suck, he enters me in one single motion. My hole is lubed enough with the first man's cum to allow this guy to enter to the balls. He takes out the rubber glove from my mouth and is immediately replaced by a very large hard cock. So much so that I gag and start breathing with my nose.

I concentrate on my breathing as this man pumps my mouth and the other, my ass. I can feel the one inside my hole start to accelerate the rhythm. He is about to explode. He does. He spurts his jizz so hard I can feel it inside of me. I moan, I am so happy. He stops pumping and stays still for a few seconds....... He is always inside me and I can feel warm juice starting to run down along the inside of my legs. The one man in my mouth pulls out and walks around to my back. The guy inside pulls out and as he does, he is quickly replaced by the one that was in my mouth. Again, one stroke but this time, I feel the size right away. It's big. Bigger than the biggest butt-plug I own. I am stretched to the maximum. As his piston starts the in and out motion, I feel more juices running down my inner thighs. I love the feeling. I know these juices are going to end up in my waders and it tickles me.... As he pumps me, I rest on one elbow and with my free hand, I gently rub a cock belonging to what seems to be a pair of modified chest-waders. From my position, I can't see the top of the boots or the man inside them.

All I see is a long shaft with a pink head sticking out of a hole. I see nothing but rubber and this rubber has a lot of stains on it. Long streaks of yellow and brown dried-up goo. As I understand what It is, I can see that the whole material is covered in it. I know what that goo is. It is dried cum. I know because my whole rubber gear is covered in it. I move my hand and slip it between the legs and pull the ass to my face. I want to taste this rubbered stiff member. The boots get my message and shift position to be right in my face. I extend my tongue and the rubber gets closer. As it does, a pungent smell comes out of the hole. I immediately get a flashback to the invitations we had sent out some time ago. It encouraged to refrain from washing to "make things more interesting".

At this point, I grab the chesties by the hips with both hands and start licking the oozing pre-cum already spread around the hole. I taste the dried stuff as well as the clear new one. The boots start to move and again I get the acrid smell of worn rubber. I makes my cock grow once again. The smell is so foul, it is hot and it makes me horny again. Not to mention a man is pumping my asshole real hard by now.

I am like a horny sex toy and I love to be.