Cummin' in Connecticut: Their House

Story Info
Matt and Daniel needed the "next step" in our weekend tryst.
1.9k words
4.25
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

So we made it to Matt and Daniel's beautiful home in Fairfield and as Matt claimed, he wanted to touch me first as payback for making Daniel cum on the train.

"You have any idea how long I've been wanting to kiss you," he said to me as the burly, furry, thick chested lover had his arms around me, and his lips on mine, showing his aggressive bottom side.

We kissed at the door, with Daniel looking at us as I was certain he was getting hard again.

"We are so fucking horny, Trav, you're in a sex nest this weekend," Daniel said in my ear. "Matt, let me taste his tongue again."

Matt stopped and Daniel stepped in as I turned my head to him, our lips pressing while Matt's hand was stroking my dick through my pants.

"Shit, you two might have to fuck before I get some of that cock," Matt said.

"Oh no, I wanna plow that pussy of yours to show your husband really how to fuck," I told him.

We took it to the bedroom as there was no more talking. Daniel went straight for the bathroom while Matt and I climbed into bed, not even undressed as we started making out. Matt was the one who started this fire as it was rooted from the conversations we had over time, the constant picture exchanging, videos, just overall teasing as at this very moment my dick needed to be released from my pants. I'd hear the shower started up, and look at the corner of my eye to see Daniel naked, and climbing onto the bed.

"Let him breathe, Matt," Daniel told him. "Besides, you two need to come out of those clothes."

"Damn, we didn't stop by the Snickerdoodle convention," I joked as I pulled my belt out of the loops, with Matt quickly coming out of his garments.

"You nutcase, no one's thinking about a damned cookie right now," Matt said as we all laughed.

"Dude, you're moving too fucking slow," Daniel quipped at me. "Let me help you."

He took my pants off, then my briefs and commenced to treating himself to this big, black popsicle, and Matt leaned over from his side, squeezing his left tit as he put it on my lips. I nursed his nipple, then sucked on that big, hairy man-mory like a hungry baby, as it seemed like forever since he first introduced his man tits in his profile photos. He didn't understand how bad I wanted to suck on them, then realized how lethal I was once I latched on, as I went back and forth in sucking his breasts while Daniel gobbled my dick.

"Damn, I wanted to at least grab a shower," I told them.

"Dude, trust me, you're absolutely perfect right now. I don't smell a bit of funk on you, well, aside from man funk, but it's a good man funk," he joked. "I wanna prime that cock so you can plow my husband with it."

I rubbed and massaged Matt's nipples while I responded.

"Oh, I'm certainly gonna fuck him, then fuck you, after I eat his fat cunt," I said.

"Oh yes, I love my ass eaten. Fuck, do it right now," Matt said as he jumped up and tried to position his ass in my face. "If I'm smothering you, tap my thighs."

He got on his knees, then stood up, then lowered his beefy, semi hairy body to place his sweet rump directly on my chin, with his big balls just below it. It was as if he superb vision, or hand and eye coordination as his little slit landed and expanded on my tongue, and I put my hands on his hips while working his little pussy out. I'd hear him moan and get louder as I used my tongue as a joystick, feeling around, and filling him out, rubbing, scraping, even tugging a little inside of him as I curled it.

"He's eating that hole good, baby," Daniel asked between sucks.

"About as good as you sucking him. Maybe you should come over and suck me, too," Matt directed.

Daniel's wet mouth left my dick in favor of Matt's, and I heard Matt moaning, and Daniel's suction as the both of us had our burly lover fully engaged at both ends. The only thing that would've made things hotter would be another black top coming in and stuffing Matt's mouth as he could've paid forward the pleasure he was receiving. I was destined to make this man cum now before even fucking him, as he started trouble on the train by jerking off Daniel and sucking a random, big, black cock in public. The thought of that crossed my mind and I went berserk in pleasuring his love tunnel, hearing Daniel getting sloppy on Matt's stick.

"You two are gonna drive me to the nuthouse," Matt said as he started riding my face.

I had to let him know I wasn't an ordinary top, for I, too, like to please before, and even after I give a good pounding. I worked his middle, then he arched up briefly for me to lick his taint, as he shimmied and shivered, possibly on the cusp of pushing out a good nut. Daniel stopped sucking.

"He needs to get fucked, Trav, then I do, too," he said to me.

Matt raised up, and so did I, with me barely giving Matt enough time to prepare for whatever position. He ended up on all fours, and I spit on his wet hole, with Daniel handing him poppers to sniff.

"That dick is long and hard," Daniel warned him.

Matt blocked out those words and sniffed extra, with Daniel coming off the bed and behind Matt, spreading the cheeks of his husband, while looking at me, smiling.

"Fuck him," Daniel said to me.

And I prodded that ass slowly as the precum was rolling off my dick, sliding in inch by inch while Matt buried his head in the mattress.

"Yes sir, I been waiting on thisssssssss," I said to Matt, with Daniel watching, snickering as his husband's hole opened up and expanded.

His hole had a flap that puffed up from my girth, as the swell, coupled with Matt's heaving screams of pleasure, made the mood super steamy.

"You wanna make him crazy? Go deep," Daniel told me.

I leaned forward after all nine inches were inside Matt, and Matt lamented more, for I hadn't even started pounding him and his hole was clasping and rumbling on my dick.

"This ass feels so good," I told Daniel.

"Yeah? Well thank you for opening it up," he said to me as he rubbed my nipples and we started kissing, with me sliding in and out of Matt's pretty gash as he was sounding off.

I didn't need to pound him as much as do slow grooving, as each time I pulled out he seemed to gasp. I kept it up, making sure I pulled out at different angles within his hole, and I'd witness him creaming, releasing his inner seed on the base of my shaft as Daniel attested it to the stroke.

"When you fuck him good, he cums like that," Daniel told me.

"If I fuck you the same, will you cum, too," I asked.

"Oh fuck yes I will," he said.

I pulled out of Matt, and Matt fell forward, scaring me for a second as he started shaking more.

"He's okay, what he got was some good cock. My man reacts a certain way when he's licked and fucked good," Daniel told me.

"Stop talking and let me fuck you the same way," I said to him.

"I want him on his back," Matt directed.

We followed the spent Matt as Daniel gave me his body, laying in the same spot with his legs in the air, and his cock flopping once I entered him, my dick dragging his tight hole almost the same as it did Matt's.

"You Connecticut guys got some good pussy up here," I told them.

Matt giggled while he positioned himself to sit on Daniel's face, and placed his tits in mine as I focused on the left one.

"Bang my husband like you banged me," Matt said. "Travis, you are so fucking hot!"

I worked my hips into Daniel as his loud whimpering was muted by Matt, and I sucked that left tit while Matt was jerking off.

"I'm so glad you came up, baby," Matt told me.

"Yeah? How glad are you? You gonna cum for this Sailor," I asked him while plowing at Daniel.

"Yes, but we want you to cum, too," Matt said as his voice broke, for he was on the cusp of shooting again. "Baby, you get us off like no other."

That made me tap Daniel harder and yet Daniel didn't want me to stop, as I felt him creaming the exact way as his husband.

"Daniel wants a nut, baby," Matt said.

"Oh yeah, and what about you," I asked Matt as I started nibbling on his left nipple, and he screamed, shooting his cum all over Daniel and I while I stopped plowing.

He shot so much it felt like wax exploding from an errant candle, showing that he was either a big cummer, or had been holding that in.

"Holy fuck, you stud," he said to me as he got off of Daniel. "Now, let's take care of my man."

I went back to digging into Daniel as his little hole for sure turned into a gash, as my mission in showing him how his husband needed to be fucked was accomplished. Now, his husband needed the same treatment, so I continued digging in, putting my right leg on Daniel's belly to go so deep my balls were slapping his hole.

"That's how you fuck, Travis," Daniel wailed. "God, I can't stop cumming!"

Matt reached over and sucked his husband, while Matt had his hand on my left nipple as he was returning the favor to the both of us. I was getting close, sweating all over my body as the tug of his hole on my shaft was equally fine to Matt's. I'd literally feel my balls tighten, and I guess Daniel had the same feeling as we were moaning at the same time.

"Think I'm gonna cummmmmmmm," Daniel cried out.

"Shit, me, too," I told them, and Daniel and I sounded like a music group the way we harmonized from the release.

My body jerked as I filled him up, and Matt, hungry for cum, made sure he cleaned up his husband.

"How was it," Matt asked, right before he kissed and "snowballed" Daniel. "Some damn, good cock, right?"

"You damn right it is, and I love you," Daniel told him as they had an intimate moment.

I pulled out, and sat on the floor while the two of them made out, reminding me for a second that I was there to please them.

"Why are you on the floor, dude," Matt asked. "Get up here and cuddle with us."

"But the shower's running," I said, as I smelled the steam.

"Turn it off, then get up here," Daniel said.

I would, then climbed under the covers with them as we cuddled, smooched, and just had some man time in which we chatted and enjoyed the vibe of being naked briefly, before hitting the shower.

This was just the beginning.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers