Dream Week - End

Story Info
A fetsh wish come true.
1.1k words
3.8
4.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dream Weekend

Chapter One

We started planning on a Wednesday. The idea was simple. We wanted to spend a full long weekend in our rubber gear. Both Jeff and I are pure fetishists and both love to indulge in our perversion. We both also have a few close rubber friends and so we started to plan to get everyone together for an unforgettable rubber meet. That dream weekend would start 9 days later, on Labor Day weekend. In the invitation, we had suggested that to make things even more interesting for all of us, lovers of smelly gear, participants were invited to refrain from washing, if possible.

I rented an Airbnb on Ile d' Orleans and we set on putting the word out that we were doing this. In minutes, phones started buzzing, all our friends were giving us the thumbs-up but they all also had friends that wanted in as well. Why not. We opened the doors and soon we had a count of 14 guys that were all into rubber and fetish sex.

We set house rules. Everyone was to be fully geared in rubber. Waders were a must wear item if available, but all were welcome. Gloves, however, were mandatory, rubber, nitrile, pvc, or any other kind of gloves were to be worn at all times. There were to be no hands to skin contacts. The rest of the rubber gear was optional.

At noon that Friday, Jeff and I were packed with all our gear. I had a large duffle bag full of dirty, smelling rubber boots and rubber gloves. And so did he. We set out to drive to the house wearing regular fetish clothes. Latex pants with rubber rain jackets. I had on my crotchless pants. (It excites me to stop at a gas station knowing I have my cock and balls free under my jacket.) At this point, I wear high knee boots, stained with remnants of love loads. The drive is smooth, and the excitement is building.

At one point, I see Jeff going back to reach to one of his bags and pull out some rubber gloves. My heart jumps. He mumbles something about not being able to wait any longer and sure enough, he leans over and slips his gloved hand under my rubber jacket to take my already half-hard cock and start to gently rub it. I had the cruise control ON and so I spread my legs real wide to let him have an all access to me. He loved the move and said so. This was the beginning of the dream. Before we got to the house, I let go of a good load under my jacket and onto Jeff's glove. I did not clean up but rather left my cum where it was. On the inside of my jacket and dripping on my pants.

We got to the house and had the code to enter, nobody was waiting for us. I was dripping cum and so was Jeff. We got inside and discovered where we would have the times of our lives. The place was magnificent. As advertised. We proceeded to bring in our bags.

My first move was to get my beloved Miner's waders out of my bags and slip into them. I also put on shoulder length rubber gauntlets. As I did this, my rubber gloved hands brushed on my balls and my cock twitched. Once I had them on, I could not wait any longer. I needed to taste Jeff's cock, so I went to him. I was so horny. I wanted his seed on my waders. I had decided that on this weekend it was my time to be the one getting it. I had brought my 3/4 length rubber jacket that has CUM DUMP written on the back with an arrow pointing to my ass. I approached him from behind and I slipped my gloved hand between his legs to cup his balls. I very gently rubbed his balls and went to his already hard cock.

I needed to taste him, so I rubbed his butt hole to get the tip of my glove nice and greasy with his manhood. I knew then that he had followed the small part of our request not to wash because as I removed my finger from his crack, I could see the smooth rubber of the glove covered in glossy slime. I brought my finger to my nose to sniff his sweet aroma and my cock grew even more. He moaned his satisfaction. I knew the trip in had him on the edge. I shifted position to face him and grabbed his hard tool as I planted my tongue deep in his mouth. I had his cock in my rubber gloved hand and I was licking his lips as he moaned yet again. I had placed my wader between his legs to keep his seed from ending up on the floor. For a few minutes, I gently stroked his already wet member and then, he let go of an incredible number of white strings of juice. I didn't want to waste any good cum, so I I wanted all the cum on me and my gear. I licked my rubber glove clean.

We had brought latex sheet with us so we proceeded to wrap the two main floor beds with rubber sheets and pillow cases. The smell of the latex sheets had an effect on both of us and I noticed his growing cock. I kneeled in front of him and took him to the balls. The doorbell rang. I froze and gagged.

This was not a dream. It was happening. Now.

The first friends to arrive were a couple I had previously had some heated nights with. They looked really good in their catsuits under huge red trimmed waders. I could see they were excited trough their crotches. Both were bulging. I excused myself and left the boys with my mate Jeff. When I came back, I was proudly wearing my latex hood, and everyone had a sigh. Once hooded, there is only one thing for me to be doing, I kneeled before Marc and opened his zippered crotch. I could tell, right away, that he had been in the suit for more than the day. The smell gave him away. The sweet smell of musk mixed with the rich aroma of warm rubber. When I slipped my rubber gauntlet in to take his cock out, I quickly realized he had been active on his way here because the inside of the suit was drenched in juice. My glove came out with his cock and was covered in cum.

I took him deep, tasted him, and inside of a minute, he groaned and exploded in my mouth. I pulled his tool out and let his cum soak my rubber hood. This was going to set the mood...

More to Cum....

.