All Comments on 'Dream Chasers 01'

by tarransky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
slavecaroslavecaroalmost 2 years ago

I love the way you write and I wish I understood the rules of grammar and punctuation as you do! Thank you for painting a scene so vivid. I like how you love the natural nail. I am the opposite. I almost dislike natural long nails. I so prefer a thick acrylic or gel nail. I did date one girl with 1+inch long natural nails. Everyone else I dated over one month, always got 1+ inch acrylic or gel nails. This was of course after I admitted my long nail fetish. I was surprised that so many women tried it. Of course I always tried to date very open-minded women. In any case, thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

tarranskytarranskyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated. I don't know if there are some rules for style/punctuation for online literature, I just try to be consistent and use the same tweak for similar contexts, which then gets 'assimilated' and the reader picks up the expressive-'unwritten' from these tweaks. I use italics to add emphasis or put an accent. If in a dialog then I use it to suggest a change in tone. A whole phrase in simple quotes would be a thought or 'saying to myself'. I find it easier to add the subtleties of language and thought this way.

Actually my 'weakest' weakness is a lady that grows her nails, but long artificial nails are by no means a turn off. To me it's the longer the better. Dominance and violence are not my thing, rather romance and intimacy is what tickles me. Just so you know what to expect... :))

Davester37Davester37almost 2 years ago

This is certainly an interesting story, so different from the usual here. I’m often quite aware of my dreams, but I don’t think that I’ve ever “directed” them. Sometimes I’ve reassured myself that “it’s only a dream,” without waking, but I’ve also woken up terrified and afraid to go back to sleep for a while. It’s also related to obstructive sleep apnea for me, so that adds a twist. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

I too have a thing for big girls and long nails. I think I side with the previous poster in my preference for fake ones. I prefer a “perfect “ finish, without flaws or irregularities. I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes too.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

tarranskytarranskyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, the feedback I get, be it good or bad, to me opens up the possibility for good conversation and awareness of one's possibilities for development and improvement. One day I will get around to putting the long nail fetish in the context of 'perfect finish' artificial nails, they are as I've already mentioned in no way a turn off for me. My hope is to be able to put into words and context as many aspects of the long nail fetish that I become aware of, no mater how disturbing it may seem to others, yet keep it within the limits of the site's regulations and - hopefully - good story telling. Hence some of the feedback WILL be bad. And that is o - kay. Should you fancy to comment on the rest of the series and stories to come I will welcome it. I can see already that the ratings for the series gets lower as it unfolds and, honestly the fact that people DO rate them, regardless how low, is very rewarding to me and keeps me going. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarransky@tarransky
Grown up to be a voyeuristic super long nail addict.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES