Dream Date

Story Info
A TV show makes a person's dreams come true.
2k words
3.41
17.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and welcome to Dream Date, the television show where we make couples dreams come true. I'm your host Chad Long and our contestants today are George and Betty. Tell me George, what drew you to our show?

"Well, Chad I've known Betty since high school and I've always had the biggest crush on her. So when I was offered the opportunity to come on Dream Date with her. I just had to take it. She's SO amazing." said George.

"Now George you have read the whole statement that our lawyers sent over to you. Right?" asked Chad.

"It was so full of legalaze that I'm not sure I understood it all. I just signed that's what I had to do to be on Dream Date and go out with Betty. Isn't that right, Chad?" said George.

"You signed the papers and that's good enough for me and our lawyers. So it's time to begin Dream Date." said Chad. "Let's bring out Betty."

"Hello Betty, how are you doing today and what brings you to Dream Date?" asked Chad.

"Well Chad, I have to tell you that I was a little dubious about coming on your show. But, then your lawyers promised me that you'd make all my dreams come true. So after I read the contract I signed it. Now you can make all my dreams come true." said Betty.

"Well, sexual dreams, at least. I can't promise you anything about money, Betty." said Chad as he winked at her.

"Oh Chad, don't worry about me and money. My sexual dreams go hand in hand with money." laughed Betty.

"If you say so Betty, if you say so." said Chad.

"So now Betty, why don't you tell me and our viewers at home about your dream date. Your future date will be kept in a separate sound proof room so everything can be a surprise to him." said Chad.

"Well, Chad I'm a butch lesbian who has always had dreams of dominating another woman. I want to make her a total bimbo slut and a slave to my pussy. Always eager to serve me and eat me out. That's the kind of woman I desire." said Betty.

"Well, we certainly don't get unique contestants like you everyday on Dream Date." said Chad.

"That's why you're having me on during sweeps week." laughed Betty.

"That's right. Tonight it's lady's choice." said Chad. "Now George has written out a list of qualities he wants in "his" dream date. You get to pick three of those qualities. Then we add some of his as a surprise to you. Here's his list. Pick wisely." said Chad as he gave the list to Betty.

"Well, Chad I'll tell you something, Geroge and I share something. Apparently, we both have a love for tits. Sadly, Double D tits are the biggest size he can think of. I don't suppose you could make them any bigger for me do you?" asked Betty.

"I'm afraid not. It may be lady's choice but George does get some say in this." said Chad.

"Well, alright then. I guess my 2nd choice is to be a natural ginger." said Betty. Then she started laughing, "I don't know what he means by this but I think my 3rd choice will be a gushing and spraying pussy." Betty giggled some more.

"Well, I always say the wetter the better." said Chad.

"I couldn't agree more." laughed Betty.

"Well, then I suppose it's time for your Dream Date to begin." said Chad.

Suddenly, George found himself ringing a doorbell. He knew it was Betty's house and he was taking her on a date. He couldn't be happier. Betty was everything he wanted.

Betty opened her door. She had long red hair and huge breasts. George thought she looked gorgeous.

"Hello Betty! I'm so glad you've decided to come on Dream Date with me." he said.

"Hello Gigi." said Betty, smiling condesenilgy.

"I'm not Gigi. I'm George. Remember you agreed to go on Dream Date with me? Here I brought you some flowers." he said as he passed her the flowers.

"Well, you don't look like a Geroge you look like a Gigi to me." said Betty.

"True, you do still look a bit like a man, I guess they decided to let your tits grow in gradually rather than all at once to spare you pain. But, at least you're dressed like the slut you are. I can't wait till then end of the day when you'll be so pretty." said Betty.

"I'm a man. I don't have tits. Are you going to come on this date with me or not?" asked George impatiently.

"Oh, silly Gigi such a dumb bimbo. I'll be sure to take some of that sass out of you by the end of the date from now on you'll obey me and address me as Mistress. Do you hear that, Slut? You didn't read that contract at all did you?" laughed Betty.

"It's a lady's choice Dream Date. The producers at the show let me decide on the bitch of my dreams and I suppose tonight that bitch is you. You really should have read the contract. Now you'll have to do my bidding. Come into the house, Gigi." ordered Betty

George looked aghast. He had seen Dream Date before and it was never like this. The man was always very satisfied with his dream date. He thought he had just signed a standard contract. The producers couldn't do this to him. Could they? He had a premonition that something very bad would happen to him if he entered that house.

"Didn't you hear me, Slut?" questioned Betty. "Get into the house now." ordered Betty.

George had no choice but to obey. He followed Betty into the house.

"Hi..?" he questioned in an attempt to make conversation.

"Now Gigi, you do understand that you're my slave for the day? You have to do everything and anything I command you? Do you understand or are you to stupid?" asked Betty.

"Yes..." said George.

"That's yes, Mistress." said Betty

"Yes Mistress." said George. The words just seemed to come out of his mouth. He had no control over them.

"Good Gigi, now let me see you." ordered Betty.

Geroge took off his jacket. "No silly Gigi, let me see all of you. Strip for me." said Betty.

George was down to his shirt and noticed his chest looked swollen.

"Take the shirt off." ordered Betty.

"Yes, Mistress." said George. He took the shirt off. "I think I may be sick, Betty. Maybe we should cancel the date for tonight." he said.

"Ah, Gigi...a little slut like you doesn't really want to cancel the date especially now that your tits are growing in do you?" asked Betty. She groped Geroge/Gigi's breasts and flicked the sensitive nipples.

Gigi moaned from the pleasure. "If you want me to continue you'll have to keep stripping." ordered Betty.

"Okay." said George. He took off his pants revealing a pair of pink silk crotchless underwear.

"You so look sexy in those." said Betty. "I didn't know you liked cross-dressing."

"I don't! I don't know how those got on me. I'm a man." said George in alarm.

Betty walked over and felt him through the panties. "A man without a cock it seems." she laughed evilly as she pulled his thong off.

"My cock is gone." George screamed in horror as he fainted.

"Just like a little girl." laughed Betty. She stripped naked herself and climbed on top of Gigi's body. Meanwhile, Gigi's breasts had grown to double C's. Betty started sucking on them.

George moaned in his sleep. "See how good it feels to be a slut, Gigi?" asked Betty. Gigi moaned nonchalantly. But, in pleasure.

"Good, then you must know the rest of your duties as my slut." said Betty. "I need you to eat my pussy."

Betty's pussy smell filled Gigi's nostrils and she was in heaven.

Betty stopped sucking Gigi's nipples and Gigi moaned in protest. "Eat me, Slut." ordered Betty. Gigi reluctantly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She licked the front of her Mistress's shaved cunt and Betty moaned with approval. Betty now gave Gigi full access to her pussy. Gigi attacked it her swollen lips with her tongue and mouth. She could not get enough of her Mistress's taste. She worshiped Betty's pussy with her tongue. She was trying to find every sensitive spot to please her Mistress. Gigi's was now a slut..she was hungry for her mistresses' secret sauce.

As Gigi orally pleasured her, Betty held the back of her head and grinded her pussy up and down Gigi's face. "Oh yes," Betty moaned. "Lick my pussy. Deeper...Deeper...harder. Pleasure me slut."

Her Mistress's words sent Gigi into a frenzy. She licked hard and did her best to meet her Mistress's demands and bring her to an orgasm. Betty's moans grew louder and her thrusting became harder and faster. Gigi's tongue pushed deeper into her pussy, helping her ride the orgasmic waves over and over again.

When Betty's orgasm finally ended, her legs were weak. She pushed all her weight forward, causing Gigi to land on her back. Gigi's tits had finally grown to the double F that Betty wanted. Betty sucked and tweaked on them for awhile. But, soon stopped. She was a Mistress. It wasn't her job to pleasure her date. Betty sat on Gigi's chest with her legs stretched over the sides of Gina's head. Her dripping wet pussy stared at Gigi's face while she caught her breath. Gigi could not believe how wonderful her Mistress had tasted. The smell of her sex was strong and it made Gina want more. Her own pussy was dripping.

"That was awesome. I am so horny," cried Gina in hopes that Becky was not done with her yet. Becky just smirked evilly at her and kissed her.

"I know, Slut. I know." said Becky.

Gigi found herself spinning again. Suddenly, she was stark naked on the TV set.

"And welcome, back to Dream Date." came Chad Long's voice.

"So George, or should we call you Gigi, what did you think of your date"? Asked Chad.

"Chad, it was amazing. Her pussy tasted so wonderful. I just want some more. How do I get more?" questioned Gigi/ George.

Gigi hadn't even noticed that she was back in her male body.

"Well, Gigi one of the added features we chose is for you to be addicted to her cum. You requested that on your list. So now you're addicted to Betty's pussy juice. I believe you wrote that she'd need a hit every hour. So now you'll need a hit every hour." said Chad.

"There's also another feature you requested that we decided to add to you!" said Chad.

"Not that one, anything but that one." gasped George in horror.

"Oh George!. It is that one. You should have read the contract and not been on the show during sweeps week." laughed Chad.

"Ladies and gentleman, let's bring Betty out on the stage now.

"So Betty how was your date?" asked Chad.

"Oh Chad, it was wonderful. Gigi is a great pussy licker. She can only get better with my help. She's such a cute little slut." said Betty.

All this time Gigi, was staring at Betty. She wanted another hit of her Mistress's pussy.

"George, do you have anything to say?" asked Chad.

"Please oh, please let me lick your pussy some more." begged George.

Betty looked George over. He was a male now. She missed Gigi, Gigi had been wonderful.

"Sorry I only like girls. You'd have to be a girl to lick my pussy again." said Betty.

George looked at Betty. He needed to eat her out. An hour had almost passed. "Please let me eat you out." begged George in desperation.

Betty said "no."

"Well, George there is a way you can be her pussy slut forever." said Chad.

"What? How? I'll do anything" begged George.

"You can be Gigi forever through TV show magic." said Chad, "Just know there's no going back. We can only transform you so many times.

George sighed, he was jonesing for Betty's pussy. "Alright fine, I'll be Gigi." said George.

In an instant, Gigi was back on stage.

"Slut, I missed you and your tongue. Come over here and eat me out." said Betty.

"Yes, Mistress." said Gigi. She tried to say more but her face was buried in Betty's pussy.