Dream Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Everyone's favorite TV show continues...
2.5k words
3.91
9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And welcome back to Dream Date. It's time to check in on everyone's favorite dyke couple, Betty and Gigi. Now Betty it's been six months since Gigi has become your live in maid, how are things going" asked the TV show host, Chad Long.

"Well, Chad I'll tell you, Gigi is not a great maid but she's a great pussy licker. I suppose her being a huge slut is all that matters. However, we do have a small problem she's so shy and we have no other friends to have orgies with. It's always been a fantasy of mine to have an orgey. Gigi has only been with me. I'd love her to be more of a cumdump. She was really made for that you know." said Betty.

"Well, Betty now that we're back to sweeps week and you were our audiences favorite couple, Dream Date will help make that orgey fantasy of yours come true." said Chad. "You'll just have to order Gigi to do it."

"That won't be a problem, Gigi lives to please me. She's addicted to my pussy you know. Gigi needs a hit every hour otherwise she'll start jonesing." said Betty.

"Where is Gigi today? It would be proper for a slut like her to greet us at the door." said Chad.

"Normally, I would agree but Gigi has been bad. She burned my breakfast and forgot to call me Mistress so she's being punished in the torture room. It's been several hours without her eating me out, so she's probably seriously jonesing for my pussy by now. Should we go see her? Asked Betty.

"Oh, I'm sure our audience her at Dream Date would love to see what your torture room entails Betty. Hopefully, it's not just for torturing. Hopefully, you two have some fun too." said CHad.

"Well, Chad as you know, it's not a slut's job to have fun. She exists only to please her Mistress. But, every now and then I let her cum. Perhaps, if she shows us a good time today, I'll let her cum. It's been ages after all." laughed Betty malevolently.

Chad and the camera crew joined in her malevolent laughter.

Betty opened the door to her torture room. There cuffed tightly to a St. Andrew's cross was Gigi. She was wearing crotchless pink panties and her nipples as well as her cunt were now pierced with thick rings.It was a touch that Betty loved. It was something Gigi hated. But, she had no choice in the matter. It was what her Mistress wanted and Gigi lived to please her Mistress.

A vibrator was in Gigi's cunt. It was programmed to bring her to the edge of cumming and then stop. Gigi had been being punished in this way for six hours. That also meant she had missed six pussy lickings. She was now jonesing. All she could think of was her Mistress's pussy. She wanted to service it and hoped her Mistress would let her. (Betty had been riding one of her larger vibrators and watching Gigi on a webcam SO she was plenty wet.)

Suddenly, the vibrations stopped and the cuffs dropped Gigi to the floor.

" Get up, slut." ordered Betty. She hit Gigi on the ass with a ridding crop.

Gigi rose unsteadly to her feet. "Hello, Mistress how can I service you today?" she asked.

Betty strode across the room and stuck her fist into Gigi's cunt. She worked it in and out several times.

"I see you're nice and wet for me today. That's a good slut." said Betty.

"Mistress, has a surprise for you, slut." said Betty. "Today, we're going to have an orgey. You're going to fuck me, Chad and the camera crew. We're going to use every hole in your slutty little body and fuck you raw. How does that sound to you?" asked Betty.

Gigi blushed " I don't know if I'll be any good at sucking cock, I've never sucked one before." she said nervously.

"No time like the present." said Chad as he pulled his pants down. His cock had been enhanced by Dream Date as a bonus for being the host of the show. It jutted out at two feet. He could recover instantaneously and have unlimited orgasms. It was a wonderful perk.

"Suck his cock, Gigi. Now!" ordered Betty.

Gigi fell to her knees. She had used her mouth to lube up Betty's dildo's before. But, a real cock was SO much different. It felt hot and wet in her mouth. But, it also felt right. Still, she was unsure what to do with a real cock. Also Gigi, was used to being bossed around not making her own decisions.

Chad had a nice-looking cock, hardening in front of her. Gigi licked her lips and leaned closer.

"Go on, slut. I'm waiting," said Chad. He kept his hand wrapped around the base of his cock. "Lick it." Chad ordered.

Gigi nervously licked the tip, then wrapped her lips around it. It felt strange in her mouth, but also right. It was what her Mistress had ordered her to do after all.

"Touch it, slut" Chad told her, letting go of his own cock. He put his hand back on Gigi's hair.

Gigi wrapped her right hand around Chad's massive cock. It felt hot in her hand and she could feel it harden further. She began to jerk her wrist up and down as she sucked the tip.

"Good slut," Chad groaned, stroking her hair. "Good slut, Gigi. Keep going, just like that."

Gigi liked being called a good slut. She liked knowing that she was doing well, stroking her pierced tongue against Chad's cock and slowly sucking it. She pressed her tongue against it, taking it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Chad was breathing hard. Gigi knew that meant the man liked it.

Chad's grip on her hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." He let out a brief laugh. "And to think you've never done this before."

Gigi kept using her mouth and right hand on Chad's thick cock to make him moan in pleasure. The older man's hips were thrusting up, into Gigi's mouth. She couldn't take the cock that deep, so she eased off and worked the tip with her tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good slut," Chad panted. "Very good, keep going. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that."

Gigi managed to take it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising her head again. Chad's hips were rocking constantly now and Gigi knew he was close. She could taste the pre-come already.

"Keep going, good slut," Chad groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Gigi kept going, the only thought in her head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as her Mistress wanted. There was nothing else she had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing her head up and down as she made Chad moan in pleasure.

Chad's grip on her hair tightened again and he shuddered as he thrust his hips up and deeper into Gigi's mouth. He let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Gigi's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Gigi had no choice but to swallow everything as much as she could. She felt some of it trickle out of her mouth and past her lips. Finally, Chad let go of her. Gigi breathed in relief.

"We're not done yet, slut." said Betty. "The camera crew needs servicing too. Ted, Bill and Vera need pleasing. Also me..you can't forget about your Mistress.

With that Betty came and stood in front of Gigi, Betty was also horny. It had been six hours since she had cum. Gigi buried her face in her Mistress's pussy. It just tasted so GOOD. Locked on to her Mistress's cunt it only took Betty a few minutes to reach her climax. Betty moaned loudly as she came and coated her slave's face with her pussy juices. Gigi couldn't be happier. She lived for her Mistress's pussy juices after all.

"We're still not done, slut." said Betty. "Ted, Bill and Vera need to be pleased. I think Ted and Bill will take your ass while you eat Vera out."

Gigi went down on Ted. He was the nearest. Ted and Bill, college roommates, had just started at Dream Date a few weeks ago. They had heard the benefits were amazing and they were huge fans of the show.

"You taste so good, Ted," Gigi said.

Ted whimpered despite being a huge Dream Date fan. He was still a virgin. Hearing that in Gigi's voice shouldn't make the desire inside of him burn even hotter. He moaned as Gigi took his aching cock into her wet, hot mouth, swallowing it down. "Ooh!" No one had ever done that to him.

Gigi smiled up at him, hands on Ted's hips, keeping him in place. Her wet tongue stroked and caressed Ted's cock as she bobbed her head back and forth.

Ted was moaning helplessly, his fingers twitching by his side, and he was thrusting his hips forward. This was amazing, he had never felt pleasure like this, not when he had used his own hand on himself. Gigi tongue was perfectly rough, but smooth where it had to be. It was slick and wet, but there was enough friction to make pure bliss shoot up Ted's spine. The rings only enhanced it more. "Please!" he moaned. He didn't want this to end, but it felt so good, and he knew he wouldn't be able to last.

Gigi swallowed around him, then pulled back. "Don't hold back, Ted," she said, her voice was sultry. "Feed me your cum." She licked her lips, then went back to sucking Ted's cock.

Ted moaned in bliss, tipping his head back and closed his eyes. It was too much, especially hearing those words in Gigi's voice. What did it say about him that he liked that Gigi, a slut, was using her sexual tricks to please him? "Please," he muttered, unsure what he was begging for. He wanted more, but it was already too much. "Please!"

Gigi moved faster, bobbing back and forth and pressing her nose against Ted's pubic hair, moaning as she took the cock down her throat.

Ted gasped as the pleasure grew and grew until it became too much, and his entire body was hit with white hot bliss as he came, moaning and shuddering, down Gigi's throat. He felt Gigi's throat work around him as she swallowed his cum, and Ted groaned, his hands coming forward to rest on the Gigi's massive tits. More desire shot through him, so much it almost hurt.

It felt like his orgasm lasted forever, but eventually the pleasure faded away and Gigi licked his cock clean before standing up again.

Meanwhile, Bill was working Gigi from behind. He had more experience then Ted but still he had only been with one woman. Truth be told he was drunk and high when that had happened. He hadn't enjoyed it that much. He hoped with Gigi he could have a real orgasm like the men on Dream Date experienced. It was a big reason as to why he took the job. That and he got to work with his best friend Ted. Ted was awesome. They did everything together. He loved how Ted let him do whatever he wanted. He was the dom in their relationship.

Bill had never claimed anyone's ass so it was a new sensation as he stuck his erect cock into Gigi's asshole. Gigi stuck out her ass, presenting it to Bill. It was a perfect bubble butt.

Bill laughed. "Good girl. You're ready for my cock."

Gigi whimpered when he felt Billy's cock press between her cheeks, rubbing up and down and across her sensitive hole. Yes, he was ready for Bill's cock. It was the first real cock she would have there. Betty had just ridden her with dildos.

Bill pulled back, and pushed the tip of his cock against Gigi's hole. He pushed hard, forcing Gigi's hole to open.

"Enjoy it, slut. Enjoy the feeling of a real man's cock inside of you," Brandon told him, still pushing in relentlessly. "Mmm, you feel so tight, Gigi. You have an ass made to be fucked."

Gigi smiled at that. She was making Bill happy! Just like her Mistress wanted. She was pleasing Mistress's handsome friend. "Good," she managed. Her brain was still sluggish, her thoughts coming slowly. But, she liked servicing this many people. She could get used to parting this way.

Meanwhile, Bill kept pushing forward, occasionally pulling back a little to thrust back in sharply, making Gigi cry out in shock and pain. "Take it, slut," he muttered. "Mmm, your ass looks good with my cock buried inside."

"Sir," Gigi whimpered, with need. It had been so long since she had been allowed to cum. This felt so different and so good. Hopefully, Mistress would let her cum soon.

Bill ignored her whimpers, pulling back an inch only to thrust back in hard and deep. He did it again and again, until his balls slapped loudly against Gigi's ass. "There, Slut. You're all filled up. Feels good, doesn't it."

Gigi nodded. If she ignored the pain, it did feel good. She groaned when Bill began to fuck her hard, thrusting into her and trying to bury himself deeper. Bill's balls kept slapping against Gigi's ass.

It was SO hot for Betty. She loved to see Gigi being fucked. It was time to reward her cumdump. So she insured an order.

"I want you to cum, Slut," Betty told her. "I want you to cum. You like being fucked like a little slut."

Gigi shuddered in pleasure and came. Her pussy clenched and her juice sprayed out all over the floor. She moaned in pleasure. Oh God, she had never had an orgasm this intense, making him white out and see stars.

It was a good fucking for Ted too. He came in Gigi's ass and watched the cum drip out of her.

Suddenly, pink smoke and a funny smell began to fill the room.

"Are you falling asleep, sweethearts?" came a voice. It seemed distant and far away.

It was getting hard for Ted and Bill to think. They felt different somehow...lighter perhaps?

"Are you falling asleep?" Chad repeated to Bill and Ted. "It would be so much easier if you did. Dream Date is leaving you here with Gigi and Betty. You'll be transforming into identical twin women...made for pleasuring your new Mistress..Betty. You'll want her pussy as much as Gigi wants it."

"What about you?" stammered Ted.

"Dream Date will always need a host and I'll always need Vera to bang..she's my personal slut." said Chad. He walked out the door back to Dream Date. He left Ted and Bill to their transformations. They would become Juicy and Penny. Identical twins always eager to join their Mistress and Gigi in an orgey.