Dream Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are most welcome, anytime."

Back in their room Ron said he was going for a nap. Audrey indicated she wanted a long soak in the large bath so Ron went to Alan's room where it would be quieter and Alan went to talk to Roy about the gardens as Audrey prepared her bath.

Roy and Alan were discussing the pros and cons of various gardening methods when Roy asked, "I don't mean to pry and it's none of my business but I think I've been receiving sexual vibes from Audrey while we were out riding? I'm wondering if I'm correct in my thinking or completely mistaken? She is certainly a very sexy lady and I can't help thinking that your relationship with her is more than platonic."

"Ron and Audrey have been my good friends for years and we do have a strong sexual component to our relationship. Your right, she is a very sexy and erotic lady and enjoys more than one man to please her from time to time. She has plans to seduce you tonight if the opportunity arises, Ron knows and doesn't mind, he loves to see her with other men. So, if you are inclined, you could enjoy a very erotic evening with us."

Roy stared at Alan for several, long moments, "My instincts were right then, wow, you're certain Ron knows this and Audrey wants it to happen?"

"I'm positive, just go along with what transpires, you won't be sorry."

"Well, I never!" Roy said with a silly grin.

"I'll let them know you'd love to join us for after dinner antics." Alan said and went back into the house and up to the room leaving Roy staring blankly at his delphiniums. In the bathroom he relayed the news to a very happy bathing beauty.

"Now that you will be well-fucked tonight let me see your wet, soapy and sexy body," and Audrey was more than happy to pose for him. "Show me your wet and soapy pussy before it's ravaged by three hard cocks later." Audrey got onto her hands and knees and displayed her beautiful ass and pussy. He would have got into the tub with her in a heartbeat but he knew how that would end and wanted to save his cum for later. "Oh, that just so erotic, now show me how aroused you are knowing what's in store for you tonight." She spread her pussy lips open, "Yeah, your little cunny is so ready for hard cocks, isn't it?" Alan couldn't resist fondling her beautiful bottom and fingering her pussy before he left her to her toilet.

Roy recommended a restaurant in town and all through dinner Audrey fidgeted in her seat, she was horny, her pussy was wet and tingled and she couldn't wait to get back to the B&B. They discussed how to ease Roy into the situation that for him was likely uncharted territory and came up with a plan. Audrey would go up to the room and get ready for sex. After allowing time for her to change Ron would send Roy up to get acquainted then after ten minutes or so he and Alan would join them.

Audrey went straight upstairs when they got back to the B&B and Ron and Alan found an understandably nervous Roy in the kitchen. Ron calmed him down saying he was going to have a fun time and to just enjoy it. Roy produced a bottle of Laphroaig. "You are a man of impeccable taste, Roy," Ron stated as he eyed the golden nectar in his glass and took a sip with great reverence."

"Should I take one up for Audrey?" Roy asked.

"No, she doesn't need any before sex, says it dulls the senses and she likes to have all of her senses firing at 100% when she's being fucked," Ron said.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'll have another," Roy said and picked up the bottle. Alan and Ron also joined him in a second snort.

Ron looked at his watch, "Okay, Roy, you're on, off you go," and glanced toward the ceiling, "go get her, she wants it so give it to her."

Roy drained his glass and with a weak smile headed up the stairs. He knocked on the door and entered. Audrey was wearing stockings, heels and a garter belt, and the tiny thong lay hidden between her gorgeous bum cheeks. She bent over and put her hand on her pussy. "Hello Roy, I want your cock in here, I'm excited you want to fuck me."

"Not half as excited as I am," Roy retorted.

"Take off your clothes, I want to watch," she said in a husky voice. She stood and faced Roy as he quickly undressed and was pleased to see he already had a nice erection. She knelt down, "Come here, I want to suck your lovely big cock," she cooed and watched him walk towards her. She loved the way a man's erect cock swayed as he walked. It was not that she had seen lots of cocks do this but enough to know that it always excited her. Roy's cock was now just an inch or two from her face and he grasped his shaft and swung the blood-filled knob to her waiting and eager mouth.

Audrey took him in hungrily and her cheeks bulged this way and that as Roy held her head and thrust excitedly. After her mouth received a good workout he helped her to her feet. They kissed and he mauled her ass as she fondled his cock and balls then he bent and sucked her nipples. He backed her up to the bed and she sat on the edge. He knelt and spread her legs wide as she lay back and muttered to himself rather than Audrey, "Oh, that is so sexy!" Her lovely cunt was already spread open for him and there was no need for him to spread it further with his fingers, he could see the pink wetness of her vagina with her clitoris protruding proudly, it was so inviting and so fucking horny! It had been a long time since he had eaten pussy and as he stared he wondered how many other men had gazed at this beautifully erotic sight. She was a mature, very sexy lady and it excited him to think that cocks other than her husband's had been inside her while he had watched and heard her moan and scream and the men grunt as they spewed their semen into her. Any man would would give his left nut to fuck this sexy, mature beauty Roy thought and his cock would be in her cunt next.

"Lick me, Roy, lick my pussy and clit, make me cum," Audrey moaned and spread her pussy lips wider with her own fingers.

Eating pussy is like riding a bike - once learned it is never forgotten and Roy soon had Audrey crying out and wriggling under his expert tongue. She screamed as a rapid orgasm ripped through her body (induced by the excitement of a new sex partner who knew what he was doing) and bucked her thighs forcing her pussy hard against Roy's mouth. When her orgasm had subsided Roy lay on the bed and Audrey straddled him and directed his cock into her pussy. That also was a moment of intense arousal, a new, hard cock entering her pussy for the first time, it never lost its thrill.

She was bouncing steadily and merrily on top of Roy as he sucked her nipples when Ron and Alan entered the room and undressed. They observed the horny scene for a minute or two then lay on the bed either side of Roy. Audrey couldn't be happier having three cocks to entertain her, except perhaps four, five or more which she dreamed of happening one day. She fantasized about being the entertainment at a stag party, being passed from man to man, mauled, fingered, cock after cock in her mouth and of being fucked by many men without clean up in between, of being completely filled and splattered with cum and of enjoying every second. She masturbated her husband and Alan while Roy thrust upwards to meet her pussy and mauled her gorgeous bottom and gave it an occasional spank.

Being spanked was also something Audrey enjoyed, especially over a naked man's lap so she could feel his erection throb beneath her and she wondered if Roy had been into that with his wife. She had been with men who liked to spank her and she was not averse to being tied up. She had been spanked on her ass and pussy, paddled and flogged while being dildoed and fucked. Facially Roy reminded her of John, very few men could compete with his 13" cock and he was fond of tying her up and spanking her. He also liked to role play and one of his favourite scenarios was Audrey dressed as a naughty, slutty schoolgirl in the Headmaster's office to be disciplined. John acted as the stern Headmaster who, after admonishing Audrey for her bad behavior, would bend her over the desk in his home office where this scenario always took place, spank her bottom with his hand or paddle and sometimes use a crop on her pussy. He would then maul her ass and pussy and she would look back and see he had opened his zipper and was stroking his huge cock. It excited her to an incredible degree to see him do that, his cock wasn't thick but it was so long and knowing it would soon be inside her often caused an orgasm. He usually fucked her from behind but sometimes he'd order her to lie on the desk and sometimes he'd fuck her both from behind and on top of the desk.

It was John who introduced her to fisting and did it to her while she was standing and resulted in powerful orgasms. Bending her over the back of a sofa, spanking her quite hard until her bottom was red and then fucking her was another activity he enjoyed. He was also skilled in bondage and tied Audrey up in many different ways then sat and watched her while he played with his huge dick and asked her to struggle. He never fucked her while she was bound, he would always untie her first. The relationship with him lasted just over a year and Ron and Audrey spent most weekends at his place. He was always horny and hard when he was with her and whatever activities they engaged in she always received many inches of his cock over the course of the weekend and must have taken many yards of it in the year they were seeing one another. Although their relationship ended badly the memories of his super long cock and the different sexual activities they shared always makes her wet. Only Alan was a better lover than John, he was so sexually creative and knew all the ways to please her to the max and no one had made her cum more than Alan.

Earlier in the day when Roy's suspicions were confirmed that Audrey did plan on seducing him, he knew unless he did something to prevent it, he might ejaculate in less than ten seconds. He went to his bedroom and jerked off, while looking at several erotic photos he had taken of his wife many years earlier. It was a funny thing but when the photos were taken he had thoughts of watching her with other men but never plucked up the courage to pursue it with her. He often masturbated looking at these photos but the addition of his images of Audrey in his mind it wasn't long before he found release. This enabled him to last along with Ron and Alan. For over two hours the three men enjoyed Audrey's body and she enjoyed theirs in every position and combination they could think of. Although Roy had masturbated to completion earlier he was still the first to ejaculate. He was fucking Audrey hard from behind while Alan and Ron fed their cocks down her throat. She had her hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks so Roy had a good view of his cock plunging into her cunt. He thumped into her wildly as she choked on the two cocks stuffed in her mouth yet still managed a muffled cry as huge, hot splashes of cum, like a tsunami, engulfed her vagina. Roy pulled his cock out and watched his cum pour out of the gaping cavern and land on the bedspread.

His cock remained relatively hard and he sank it in again and continued to screw this wonderful, hot, wet and cum-filled hole. He couldn't believe his luck to be fucking this beautiful mature woman and he was determined to make the most of it. He was turned-on beyond belief that she wanted to be with three men at the same time, it was a new and very erotic experience and he had never remained hard for so long after ejaculating. His cock did eventually soften and slip out of her pussy. Ron then directed his wife onto her back, lifted her legs over his arms and gave her a tremendous fucking and filled her up again. She had lost count of the orgasms she'd had since bending over for Roy but she could go all night and as long as there was a hard cock, she wanted it. Alan, who had great control, had Audrey last and fucked her for over an hour without ejaculating. He knew she would come to his bed in the wee hours and he would cum inside her then.

The next morning, Roy served a delicious breakfast and when it was over Audrey asked him if their rooms were available for that night, they had decided to stay another day and explore around Wiarton before moving further north. Roy said there were no other bookings and there were smiles all around when Audrey added, "I assume the price includes a repeat of last night."

"Rather than going out for dinner tonight, please let me prepare dinner for you, it's what I do," Roy suggested and received no complaints.

While Audrey, Ron and Alan spent the day in and around Wiarton, Roy got to work on dinner preparations. Everything was under control when his guests returned about 4:30 and the aroma when they entered the B&B was heavenly. Roy had had an erection for most of the day thinking about fucking Audrey again. Seeing Ron and Alan fuck her when her pussy was full of his cum had been exciting and he wondered would he have enjoyed fucking his wife if her pussy was plastered with someone else's semen - he knew he would have and regretted that he hadn't experienced it.

He was in awe of Audrey, how sexy and erotic she was, how she could take so much cock, stay wet and want more, she was every man's dream woman and he envied Ron and Alan that they got to fuck her regularly and often and that she loved it and seemed insatiable. So many new and horny things, he could hardly contain his impatience to do it all again but preparing dinner helped to divert his mind somewhat. Now, they were back, dinner would soon be over and he would be fucking Audrey again.

Dinner was at six and he had set an elegant table, it had been his career and he loved doing it. Audrey wore a low-cut, black dress and red heels, nothing else, she was naked beneath but the guys didn't know that yet.

Roy suggested an aperitif and while he was pouring, Ron and Alan began to fondle Audrey's tits, ass and pussy and she was caressing their crotch areas. Roy brought the tray of drinks and placed it on the sideboard next to where his guests were standing and groping one another. Audrey motioned for him to join them and soon she was surrounded. She was being kissed on her lips and neck, tongues probed her mouth, her breasts were exposed and mauled, her nipples sucked. Hands lifted her dress to the waist and her bottom squeezed and spanked. Fingers vied for possession of her vagina and clit and all the while her hands went from one hard cock to another. The height of her arousal was through the roof and she felt an orgasm welling within her. Suddenly she felt weak in the knees with the arrival of it and her legs buckled putting all of her weight on Roy's fingers which were deep in her pussy at the time. It was an incredibly erotic moment and she screamed, "Oooohhh, aaarrrhhh, oh yessss," as Roy rubbed his fingers hard against her clit.

There was the sound of a bell and Roy said, "That's my cue," and they reluctantly broke apart. Audrey put her breasts back under her dress and smoothed it down. Her legs still felt weak and she gave a little giggle as she always did when she had just had a powerful orgasm.

Roy came back from the kitchen and passed the aperitifs around. Audrey had to sit down and gather herself as the men stood around her. "If that was the appetizer I can't wait for the main course," she announced, causing a big laugh.

"Dinner is ready, please sit," Roy said and disappeared into the kitchen once more. A menu card greeted them on their plates and the Bill of Fare sounded scrumptious.

Roy had prepared and served the meal like the professional he was and it tasted delicious. When waiting for dessert, Audrey looked at each of the men sitting around her and with a sexy smile slipped under the table and gave each one a special sexual appetizer with her mouth and tongue. They were close enough that she could suck one cock and masturbate the other two but she gave all three a couple of minutes in her welcoming mouth. After coffee and brandy she excused herself to go upstairs, "I'll only be ten minutes, don't leave me too long," she said as she got to the door then smiled, bent over, lifted her dress and displayed her bottom.

The evening of unbridled sex went on until well past 1:00AM and it was one of the most erotic experiences any of them had ever had. The elegant dinner with sexual chat and a mini blow job, knowledge of what lay ahead and a couple of drinks had set the mood and all took full advantage of it. The men lasted until after midnight and made sure Audrey was fed a constant supply of hard cocks in her hands, mouth and especially her cunt which received a tremendous pounding including having two cock in her pussy at the same time in every combination of the three men. Despite this she still made a visit to Allan's bed but not until 5:20AM.

It was with mixed feelings that they departed after breakfast and promised to stay at least one night on their journey home.

It's not far from Wiarton to Tobermory and they were pleased to see the popular town at the tip of the Bruce Peninsula wasn't too crowded. They spent an hour walking around and browsing in some of the shops then went for lunch. They came out of the restaurant and were about to cross the road when Alan tripped on an uneven paving stone and pitched forward into the road and the path of an oncoming vehicle. Audrey screamed, there was a screech of brakes and the front wheel of the car stopped less than two feet from Alan's head. The driver came out immediately and helped Alan to his feet. He was unhurt but everyone was a little shaken. To break the tension Ron asked the driver, "Is that an 87 Jaguar?"

"Why yes, it is," the driver responded.

"We had an 87 some years ago, mind if I take a look?"

"No, not at all."

Ron leaned in the car and remarked, "It's in mint condition."

"It was my mother's and only driven for a month or two a year when we came to Tobermory."

"It's a great car and well worth taking care of," Audrey said looking at this handsome man and trying not to scream, "I'd love to take you to bed!" He was mulatto and she had a thing for mulatto men. She found them sexually desirable and although Ron and Alan had tried hard, they couldn't find one to be a potential sex partner for her. The driver agreed about the Jag and gave Audrey a smile full of gleaming white teeth. She locked eyes with him and for a brief moment she felt there was desire in his eyes also or was it wishful thinking on her part since she was so attracted to him?

Alan shook the driver's hand and thanked him and after Audrey and Ron did likewise he bid them farewell and returned to his car and drove away with a longing look from Audrey. They crossed the road where it was quieter and Ron stared at his wife.

"What?" she asked.

"I saw the way you looked at that guy and know what you were thinking."

She gave a sly smile then laughed out loud, "Can you blame me! I almost lay on the sidewalk, opened my legs and said, take me."

"Maybe he'll whisk you away on his boat to his private island and fuck your brains out," Ron said.

"I think she'd go for that," Alan reasoned.

"I should be so lucky," Audrey said then laughed again.

They stayed in a small hotel close to the marina in adjacent rooms. There was a pub next door that had a decent menu posted outside so just after six they were seated with drinks and looking at the menus. Audrey decided what to have, placed her menu down and looked up just as the Jag guy walked through the door. He saw her, smiled and nodded and came to their table.

"We meet again, hope you are all recovered from our little scare earlier today," he said.

There were smiles and nods all around then Alan, seizing the opportunity said, "Why not join us, fellow travelers and all that. You seem to be on your own and, after all, you did save my life?"